Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1260 on: March 27, 2022, 05:30:05 AM »
'Radiation Effects Research Foundation' (RERF) is just propaganda.

I give this an F for lack of effort.  Only a single sentence, no mention of your website and not even an incoherent tangent about an unrelated subject?

This is way under your standards, you can do better.
Nobody is perfect. I was watching 1000's of reports from Ukraine and one with Biden in Poland but now Biden is back in DC so I can concentrate.

Heiwa

« Reply #1261 on: March 27, 2022, 05:34:40 AM »
Heiwa you should do a YouTube video to go viral to put everyones mind (especially Ukrainians) at ease about this nuclear bomb propaganda/hoax

Even if it's a text only thing or using one of those Dr. Sbaitso voice overs with some ominous music in the background. I guarantee the vid will see more hits than your crappy website ever will. And you can use the comment section to answer peoples questions!
I just communicate by writing. My atomic bomb writing is >20 years old and nobody has shown I am wrong. Nuclear weapons cannot explode. But now Biden is on 10 different TV channels saying I am wrong ... What can I do about that????

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #1262 on: March 27, 2022, 05:44:23 AM »
I just communicate by writing. My atomic bomb writing is >20 years old and nobody has shown I am wrong. Nuclear weapons cannot explode. But now Biden is on 10 different TV channels saying I am wrong ... What can I do about that????

Try updating your site beyond 1999, and maybe the few visitors who stumble across your site may actually stop laughing long enough to prove you wrong.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1263 on: March 27, 2022, 08:24:58 AM »
Heiwa you should do a YouTube video to go viral to put everyones mind (especially Ukrainians) at ease about this nuclear bomb propaganda/hoax

Even if it's a text only thing or using one of those Dr. Sbaitso voice overs with some ominous music in the background. I guarantee the vid will see more hits than your crappy website ever will. And you can use the comment section to answer peoples questions!
You could start by opening yourself to the possibility that might be wrong about nuclear weapons, and so many other things.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1264 on: March 27, 2022, 10:51:41 AM »

You could start by opening yourself to the possibility that might be wrong about nuclear weapons, and so many other things.
Yes, designing nuclear bombs to wipe out the world was fantastic 1943 to avoid military service. I am never wrong.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1265 on: March 27, 2022, 11:57:19 AM »
I am never wrong.

Well your taste in coffee could do with improvement. What brand of instant coffee are you drinking these days?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1266 on: March 27, 2022, 01:31:04 PM »

I just communicate by writing.

As your gastrointestinal fortitude forces you to endure.

Basically you're a fart.

?

frenat

« Reply #1267 on: March 27, 2022, 03:41:41 PM »
Tell that to the well over 100,000 people still alive today who saw the atomic bombs explode.
Heiwa doesn't do witnesses. Too much work. Same reason he doesn't care about the thousands that viewed nuclear explosions from Vegas before they moved the testing underground.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1268 on: March 27, 2022, 09:46:05 PM »
Leave it to Vegas to make it a tourist attraction:

Atomic Tests Were a Tourist Draw in 1950s Las Vegas
For four decades, the U.S. Department of Energy tested more than a thousand nuclear devices at the Nevada Test Site, a desert expanse just 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas. The 1951 detonation of a warhead 1,060 feet over the desert floor marked the beginning of the above-ground trials, whose famous mushroom clouds were easily visible from the nearby tourist magnet.

« Reply #1269 on: March 28, 2022, 12:20:32 AM »
Leave it to Vegas to make it a tourist attraction:

Atomic Tests Were a Tourist Draw in 1950s Las Vegas
For four decades, the U.S. Department of Energy tested more than a thousand nuclear devices at the Nevada Test Site, a desert expanse just 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas. The 1951 detonation of a warhead 1,060 feet over the desert floor marked the beginning of the above-ground trials, whose famous mushroom clouds were easily visible from the nearby tourist magnet.

An according to https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ even a 3.5kt produces a mushroom cloud over 4km in height.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1270 on: March 28, 2022, 12:31:37 AM »
From one of the best YouTube channels EVER

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1271 on: March 28, 2022, 05:32:40 AM »

I just communicate by writing.

As your gastrointestinal fortitude forces you to endure.

Basically you're a fart.
I just had a filet beef + sallad for lunch + the usual bottle of Bordeaux wine after my usual tennis. No fart.

« Reply #1272 on: March 29, 2022, 12:39:08 AM »
So we have the hundreds of thousands of Japanese who witnessed Hiroshima and Nagasaki,
and we have all those who witnessed the nucler tests carried out near Las vegas.

Heiwa

« Reply #1273 on: March 29, 2022, 02:35:47 AM »
So we have the hundreds of thousands of Japanese who witnessed Hiroshima and Nagasaki,
and we have all those who witnessed the nuclear tests carried out near Las vegas.
No, at Hiroshima and Nagasaki early August 1945 a few lucky survivors witnessed and testified about one plane dropping one bomb followed by a sudden FLASH in the sky after which the towns + inhabitants below caught fire and disappeared in a mushroom smoke cloud, except the few lucky ones that survived and could tell MSM. Japanese friends of mine instead saw US bomber planes dropping plenty napalm bombs. Another Danish friend of my grandfather, NB, who had built the bombs at Los Alamos, NM, while taking skiing lessons, couldn't explain how they ignited as it was military secret. NB was not popular then. Dropping atomic bombs on innocent civilians were considered criminal mass murders by sensible people.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1274 on: March 29, 2022, 02:40:25 AM »
and we have all those who witnessed the nuclear tests carried out near Las vegas.
Dropping atomic bombs on innocent civilians were considered criminal mass murders by sensible people.

No kidding. And sensible people are also aware of their existence and use. Non sensible morons think they are nothing more than a propaganda/hoax just to scare people

Know your place

« Reply #1275 on: March 29, 2022, 03:59:46 AM »
You guys arguing with Heiwa?  ::)
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1276 on: March 29, 2022, 04:17:38 AM »
You guys arguing with Heiwa?  ::)

C'mon, we gotta give the old man something to do in his twilight years.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1277 on: March 29, 2022, 05:44:54 AM »
Dropping atomic bombs on innocent civilians were considered criminal mass murders by sensible people.

No kidding. And sensible people are also aware of their existence and use. Non sensible morons think they are nothing more than a propaganda/hoax just to scare people

Yes, I know it was considered fantastic in the 1940's to secretly develop nuclear weapons of mass destruction to mass murder innocent people  and actually do it, but I was only born 1946 and heard about it afterwards. I couldn't believe it. And then I checked it up and found it was just bullshit US propaganda. It seems you believe the nonsense today. Try  to grow up!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1278 on: March 29, 2022, 06:01:09 AM »

Yes, I know it was considered fantastic in the 1940's to secretly develop nuclear weapons of mass destruction to mass murder innocent people  and actually do it, but I was only born 1946 and heard about it afterwards. I couldn't believe it. And then I checked it up and found it was just bullshit US propaganda. It seems you believe the nonsense today. Try  to grow up!

Try to live in reality.  Nuclear weapons are a reality.  The fact that you refuse to accept doesn't make it any less real.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1279 on: March 29, 2022, 09:18:02 AM »

Try to live in reality.  Nuclear weapons are a reality.  The fact that you refuse to accept doesn't make it any less real.
Come on! Nuclear weapons are just nonsense to scare people. There is no way to ignite them. So they are not real!

« Reply #1280 on: March 30, 2022, 09:20:31 PM »
I take it Heiwa you consider Vladimir Putins threat of a nuclear weapon response in the Ukraine conflict is completely empty?
Yes! Putin spent plenty time at Dresden, East Germany 1985/9 supervising uranium mining in the nearby mountains for the USSR nuclear bomb. It was a Stalin propaganda stunt. No atomic bombs were built and no uranium produced. http://heiwaco.com/ddr.htm#JFK . Have you ever been to Dresden? It was napalm bombed February 1945. Like Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 1945.

There were hundreds of thousands who witnessed the atomic bombs, many who are still alive today. Do you really think that they are ALL lying.
Yes, but they are few.
AND I AM ONE OF THEM!
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1281 on: March 30, 2022, 09:40:24 PM »
there's been like 11 nuke tests.  How many more do you need?

« Reply #1282 on: March 31, 2022, 03:16:56 AM »
No, at Hiroshima and Nagasaki early August 1945 a few lucky survivors witnessed and testified about one plane dropping one bomb followed by a sudden FLASH in the sky after which the towns + inhabitants below caught fire and disappeared in a mushroom smoke cloud, except the few lucky ones that survived and could tell MSM. Japanese friends of mine instead saw US bomber planes dropping plenty napalm bombs. Another Danish friend of my grandfather, NB, who had built the bombs at Los Alamos, NM, while taking skiing lessons, couldn't explain how they ignited as it was military secret. NB was not popular then. Dropping atomic bombs on innocent civilians were considered criminal mass murders by sensible people.
"few lucky survivors ", Actually hundreds of thousands of them, over one hundred thousand of which are still alive today.
And your freinds presumebrly were in the many other cities which recived convetional bombardment.

The mechanism of how a nuclear bomb works is no longer a secret.

The dropping of the amtoic bomb was simply the option which would have resulted in the least number of deaths.
The japanese government were training schoolchildren in how to use bamboo spears, that's how anti-surrender they were.

There's also all the people in las vegas who witnessed nuclear tests happening, photos of which have been presented in thie very thread.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1283 on: March 31, 2022, 03:47:18 AM »
there's been like 11 nuke tests.  How many more do you need?

Don't just make up numbers.

The real count is eleventeen.

Heiwa

« Reply #1284 on: April 01, 2022, 09:54:37 PM »

Please remind me how you ignite a nuclear bomb at the right time and location.

« Reply #1285 on: April 01, 2022, 10:30:06 PM »

1. a. You take two subcritical masses and slam them together. (gun type)
b. You take a spherical near critical mass and compress it with explosives. (implosion type.)
2. You fire a large number of neutrons at the mass.
3. The Neturons case some atoms to fission, which releases more neutrons, which causes more atoms to fission which...
4. Nuclear explosion!

Heiwa

« Reply #1286 on: April 02, 2022, 01:18:56 AM »

b. You take a spherical near critical mass and compress it with explosives. (implosion type.)
3. The Neturons case some atoms to fission, which releases more neutrons, which causes more atoms to fission which...
4. Nuclear explosion!
No, nuclear fission is only possible under controlled, moderated conditions, which take plenty time in. e.g. a nuclear power plant, producing heat used to produce steam, etc. Where have you learnt that fission is explosive?

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #1287 on: April 02, 2022, 01:39:01 AM »

4. Nuclear explosion!
No, nuclear fission is only possible under controlled, moderated conditions, which take plenty time in. e.g. a nuclear power plant, producing heat used to produce steam, etc. Where have you learnt that fission is explosive?

Fission occurs spontaneously in nature. 
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

Heiwa

« Reply #1288 on: April 02, 2022, 02:04:29 AM »

4. Nuclear explosion!

Yes, and nature doesn't explode. Many atoms get old and split into other atoms that are created. No explosions.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1289 on: April 02, 2022, 10:37:07 AM »

4. Nuclear explosion!

Yes, and nature doesn't explode. Many atoms get old and split into other atoms that are created. No explosions.

"...nuclear fission is only possible under controlled, moderated conditions", obviously an incorrect statement. It's nice to see you admit when you are wrong. A step in the right direction.