RIP Stephen Hawking

• 149 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: RIP Stephen Hawking
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2018, 07:00:43 AM »
Heiwa and Intikam, fuck you both. Stephen Hawking is one of my idols and his loss saddens me deeply. He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you both have in your entire pea-sized brains. Hawking is more of a man than you two will ever be, motherfuckers.
Yep. He was extremely inspirational. It feels weird to hear about him dying, I always felt as though he was immortal or something.

You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality? That only took my a few days; but his completely a life; and he could not succeed to discover it. As an evidence, We understand it by his dying.  ;D
But you have not proven you have discovered it, you have only claimed it.  Then asked for tens of millions of dollars so you can research it.

You're wrong. I have proved it for 100 millions dollars. If someone challanges me by this money, I can prove I do it. Because it is required for some experiments. This is not a complete research but I need to make some experiments with 10 million dollars.
How can you have already proven your claim if your research isn't complete?  Does "prove" mean something different in your native language than it does in English?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2018, 07:12:11 AM »
All you have to do is google ALS and you know you are wrong. Many people with ALS survived a long time like Hawking. That's just a fact.
Yeah, Google states you are wrong.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+you+survive+als
The disease is so fuqing rare to begin with, but to say "many," as if it is a matter of fuqing fact is just a big, fuqing disingenuous piece of crap.

You get ALS, you are going to fuqing die and that is a fuqing fact.

An the fuqing odds are you are going to fuqing die within five years.

You are NOT one of MANY who live with ALS for longer than five years.

You are, in fact, a fuqing unlucky fuq if you do, and you are one of FEW!

So fuq that statement and that bogus sales pitch.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2018, 07:40:49 AM »
As I pointed out to Anders earlier, the ALS Society says that about 5% of people with ALS live 20 years or more with it.  Hawking was very lucky live as long as he did.

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2018, 07:53:20 AM »
Heiwa and Intikam, fuck you both. Stephen Hawking is one of my idols and his loss saddens me deeply. He has more intelligence in his pinky finger than you both have in your entire pea-sized brains. Hawking is more of a man than you two will ever be, motherfuckers.
Yep. He was extremely inspirational. It feels weird to hear about him dying, I always felt as though he was immortal or something.

You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality? That only took my a few days; but his completely a life; and he could not succeed to discover it. As an evidence, We understand it by his dying.  ;D
But you have not proven you have discovered it, you have only claimed it.  Then asked for tens of millions of dollars so you can research it.

You're wrong. I have proved it for 100 millions dollars. If someone challanges me by this money, I can prove I do it. Because it is required for some experiments. This is not a complete research but I need to make some experiments with 10 million dollars. I still have same claim. It has not disproven. But I proved Hawking hasn't that knowledge by his dying. It is clear, if he had that knowledge could not dead. You may claim same thing about me if I die before prove it. But I still have that chance. I collected in bitcoins 1 of 100.000.000$ required money.
No, you haven't proved anything.  You have claimed for millions of dollars you can prove it. Don't you see the difference?

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2018, 08:09:46 AM »
As I pointed out to Anders earlier, the ALS Society says that about 5% of people with ALS live 20 years or more with it.  Hawking was very lucky live as long as he did.
Well, the only few people diagnosed with ALS I knew 2001 were all dead after 6 months. It seems there was one case/day in Germany then, mostly women in their 50's. All tried desperately to find a cure using Internet, so we met but ... there was no cure. Of course EM is alive in heaven but I would prefer she was still alive down below.

« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2018, 08:35:08 AM »
All you have to do is google ALS and you know you are wrong. Many people with ALS survived a long time like Hawking. That's just a fact.
Yeah, Google states you are wrong.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+you+survive+als
The disease is so fuqing rare to begin with, but to say "many," as if it is a matter of fuqing fact is just a big, fuqing disingenuous piece of crap.

You get ALS, you are going to fuqing die and that is a fuqing fact.

An the fuqing odds are you are going to fuqing die within five years.

You are NOT one of MANY who live with ALS for longer than five years.

You are, in fact, a fuqing unlucky fuq if you do, and you are one of FEW!

So fuq that statement and that bogus sales pitch.
Most people diagnosed with ALS are between 40-70 and they usually have a life expectancy of less than ten years.  However, there is a sub-set of people with juvenile onset ALS that can live decades.  For some reason the disease progresses very, very slowly in people who are diagnosed in the late teens.  It is not unusual for them to live into their 40s or 50's.  I remember reading that it's believed this is the form of the disease that Stephen Hawking had. 

Still, he lived 20+ years longer than most with juvenile onset ALS and IIRC juvenile onset ALS only comprises a few percent of cases.  Not that it really matters that much because it's a fact that he had ALS and he lived to 76.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2018, 08:59:08 AM »
Well, the only few people diagnosed with ALS I knew 2001 were all dead after 6 months. It seems there was one case/day in Germany then, mostly women in their 50's. All tried desperately to find a cure using Internet, so we met but ... there was no cure. Of course EM is alive in heaven but I would prefer she was still alive down below.
That's your total research?  You met a few people?  You really do suck at that.  And you lie so much I'm beginning to doubt your entire story.  I think you made it up to get sympathy.

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2018, 09:09:30 AM »
Most people diagnosed with ALS are between 40-70 and they usually have a life expectancy of less than ten years.  However, there is a sub-set of people with juvenile onset ALS that can live decades.  For some reason the disease progresses very, very slowly in people who are diagnosed in the late teens.  It is not unusual for them to live into their 40s or 50's.  I remember reading that it's believed this is the form of the disease that Stephen Hawking had. 

Still, he lived 20+ years longer than most with juvenile onset ALS and IIRC juvenile onset ALS only comprises a few percent of cases.  Not that it really matters that much because it's a fact that he had ALS and he lived to 76.

Mike
My ex-brother in law just died from ALS.

I am aware of the stats.

To use the word "many," relative to ANY aspect of this disease is disingenuous, except for the following statement:

"MANY people do not get ALS or suffer from it."

That is the only true statement regarding ALS, contracting ALS, and survivability of ALS.

Heiwa

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2018, 09:13:43 AM »
That's your total research?  You met a few people?  You really do suck at that.  And you lie so much I'm beginning to doubt your entire story.  I think you made it up to get sympathy.
No research. Just real experience that a moron like you cannot understand. EM suddenly couldn't speak properly 2001 on the job. She was a teacher but her pupils couldn't understand her. I could. Anyway, she went to the doctors and ... ALS! What was it? We found out. Like all the other unfortunate victims. EM died 9 March 2002. I dedicated a book to her memory - http://heiwaco.com/disasterinvestigation.htm

« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2018, 09:17:14 AM »

Mike

I am aware of the stats.

To use the word "many," relative to ANY aspect of this disease is disingenuous, except for the following statement:

That is the only true statement regarding ALS, contracting ALS, and survivability of ALS.
Ok.  Fair enough.  I agree, you are correct about many.

Sorry for misinterpreting you post.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »

Mike

I am aware of the stats.

Mike
Thanks  - you should really read my book. The chief investigator of the incident appointed 1994 by Sweden, BS, a friend of mine, suddenly died 1997 before he completed his falsifications. Then another friend of mine, another BS, whose brother died on the ship 1994, and was investigating the cover-up and the falsifications died ... suddenly! And before and after that plenty other people involved in the investigation just ... died! Anonymous people called me on the phone and asked me to stop my work. But I was involved since day 1 to prevent such incidents to my own ships. It was my only concern. My house was broken into and computers destroyed, etc, etc. These criminals are really stupid. I know them and list them on my website ... but cannot do anything else about it. They are protected by the Shitdom of Sweden. And the shitublics of Estonia and Finland. Just to keep your shitty USA happy.
Anyway - I just carry on as usual.

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
No research. Just real experience that a moron like you cannot understand. EM suddenly couldn't speak properly 2001 on the job. She was a teacher but her pupils couldn't understand her. I could. Anyway, she went to the doctors and ... ALS! What was it? We found out. Like all the other unfortunate victims. EM died 9 March 2002. I dedicated a book to her memory - http://heiwaco.com/disasterinvestigation.htm
The point is some people do survive many years.  You claimed that could not happen.  You are wrong or a liar.  Either way it is just another failure by you.

Heiwa

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2018, 10:24:34 AM »
The point is some people do survive many years.  You claimed that could not happen.  You are wrong or a liar.  Either way it is just another failure by you.
?? You sound drunk. Or on drugs! Do I claim people cannot survive? Of course not.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »
Heiwa just shut the fuck up. Claiming people can't survive is all you do. Need I remind you of your dumb space challenge?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2018, 06:32:28 PM »
Heiwa just shut the fuck up. Claiming people can't survive is all you do. Need I remind you of your dumb space challenge?

No need for reminders, just go to his wonderfully informative website where he shows many text book examples of the Dunning Kruger effect, and how self delusion works in the real world.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2018, 06:58:32 PM »
Need I remind you of your dumb space challenge?
It would be better for everyone if you didn't.  Especially in this thread.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2018, 05:47:45 AM »

You raise a very good point Intikam, btw how's your immortality plan coming through? Have you turned immortal yet?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2018, 06:50:43 AM »

You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality?

Apparently he should have dedicated his life to fucking goats.

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2018, 01:29:49 PM »

Mike

I am aware of the stats.

Mike
Thanks  - you should really read my book. The chief investigator of the incident appointed 1994 by Sweden, BS, a friend of mine, suddenly died 1997 before he completed his falsifications. Then another friend of mine, another BS, whose brother died on the ship 1994, and was investigating the cover-up and the falsifications died ... suddenly! And before and after that plenty other people involved in the investigation just ... died! Anonymous people called me on the phone and asked me to stop my work. But I was involved since day 1 to prevent such incidents to my own ships. It was my only concern. My house was broken into and computers destroyed, etc, etc. These criminals are really stupid. I know them and list them on my website ... but cannot do anything else about it. They are protected by the Shitdom of Sweden. And the shitublics of Estonia and Finland. Just to keep your shitty USA happy.
Anyway - I just carry on as usual.
What are you talking about.  I wasn't talking to you and my post had nothing to do with your response.  What the hell are thanking me for.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2018, 01:39:55 PM »
Hawkings died - sad. But it means now I'm the smartest person alive. Strange feeling tbh.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2018, 01:52:31 PM »
You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality? That only took my a few days; but his completely a life; and he could not succeed to discover it. As an evidence, We understand it by his dying.
Possible it's more accurate to say
      that since an early age Stephen Hawking knew was dying and lived honestly every day of his life, never boasting or pretending that he was smart as always you do.
      and that he was completely unafraid of dying, but even with his tremendous handicap wanted to live as long as possible because life was wonderful.
When it comes to immortallity, I know that Stephen Hawking said that there was no God, but I'll not be the one to judge as it is written:
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. (Isaiah 55:8)

But you, on the other hand, think that you are the smartest person on earth and have discovered and earned immortality.
Now I've no idea what Islamic thoughts on blow-hard self-loving people might be, but in the Christian Bible it is written:
"Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." (Mark 10:15).

Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, when the time comes and you demand your immortality, you might just be unpleasantly surprised. You might learn first hand that and I repeat:
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. (Isaiah 55:8)

And 
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

RIP Stephen Hawking

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »
You pointed extremely an important point. If he was fking smarter than me, why could not him discovered the immortality? That only took my a few days; but his completely a life; and he could not succeed to discover it. As an evidence, We understand it by his dying.
Possible it's more accurate to say
      that since an early age Stephen Hawking knew was dying and lived honestly every day of his life, never boasting or pretending that he was smart as always you do.
      and that he was completely unafraid of dying, but even with his tremendous handicap wanted to live as long as possible because life was wonderful.
When it comes to immortallity, I know that Stephen Hawking said that there was no God, but I'll not be the one to judge as it is written:

But you, on the other hand, think that you are the smartest person on earth and have discovered and earned immortality.
Now I've no idea what Islamic thoughts on blow-hard self-loving people might be, but in the Christian Bible it is written:
"Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." (Mark 10:15).

Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, when the time comes and you demand your immortality, you might just be unpleasantly surprised. You might learn first hand that and I repeat:

And 
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

RIP Stephen Hawking

Good article in the New Yorker on Stephen Hawking.   

https://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/a-physicists-farewell-to-stephen-hawking?
mbid=nl_Daily%20031718&CNDID=52768935&spMailingID=13139644&spUserID=MjUyMjQ5OTE3NDgzS0&spJobID=1361549447&spReportId=MTM2MTU0OTQ0NwS2

It's behind a paywall,  but you get a limited number of free articles per month.

On the topic of immortality,  it's simply just a matter of not dying.   Douglass Adams figured out how to fly,  it's simply the art of throwing youself at the ground and missing. 
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2018, 12:36:17 AM »

You're wrong. I have proved it for 100 millions dollars. If someone challanges me by this money, I can prove I do it. Because it is required for some experiments. This is not a complete research but I need to make some experiments with 10 million dollars.
How can you have already proven your claim if your research isn't complete?  Does "prove" mean something different in your native language than it does in English?

Who said the research isn't completed? Research is complete in the operation of discover. The mentionad research is about some internal operations. Discover is completed, no doubt. I'm not researching anything about it, because it has already done. Research on just technical details. Compare it with we discovered America. We discovered the America but we need a team for research the land. Like that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2018, 12:49:29 AM »
Well said. Regardless of what you believe

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2018, 01:05:06 AM »
Because you are a deceiver and you have not discovered immortality and if you claim you discovered it you are a liar and the truth is not in you.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2018, 01:28:47 AM »
Well said. Regardless of what you believe

Devastating and inspirational!
Try listening to Stephen Hawking, in his condition, saying "It has been a glorious time to be alive" and stay dry eyed.
Or am I just too sentimental?
Then he goes on to say, "I'm happy if I've made a small contribution". What an understatement!

Compare to the self-aggrandisement of so many on this site,
including one claiming to have "discovered immortality", what a contrast to Stephen Hawking!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2018, 04:51:57 AM »
Heiwa I'M m sorry to hear about your wife dieing from ALS. These clowns on here look at Google links and become overnight experts on every subject. Your words are above these fools. They sympathy for the fake SH, yet give you all kinds of B's. Pitiful.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Heiwa

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2018, 06:06:04 AM »
Heiwa I'M m sorry to hear about your wife dieing from ALS. These clowns on here look at Google links and become overnight experts on every subject. Your words are above these fools. They sympathy for the fake SH, yet give you all kinds of B's. Pitiful.
Thanks! She died from ALS 2002. She was my greatest supporter. She knew atom bombs 1945, cosmonuts 1961, bow visors flying away sinking ships 1994 and NY skyscrapers becoming dust when their roofs dropped down were 100% Fake News invented by corrupt, fake politicians and their followers.
I just carry on the work.

« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2018, 09:34:59 AM »
I haven't scrolled down yet, but I already know people are saying it was an inside job.

« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »
I don't know if you knew this, but celebrities CAN die, they aren't immune to death.