This guy was reading Heiwa's website

• 135 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: This guy was reading Heiwa's website
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2017, 03:05:04 PM »
Correct! OJ Svenson was also just watching the drama, arrested and never heard of again.
I thought that you said that OJ Svenson filmed that video.  Make up your mind, will you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2017, 03:12:59 PM »
I thought OJ was into basketball or american football or something. And he went to jail for killing his wife. Now it seems he is a videographer who went to jail for either videoing or watching a nuclear bomb. This is all very confusing.

And what does any of that have to do with the OP?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2017, 03:35:05 PM »
I thought OJ was into basketball or american football or something. And he went to jail for killing his wife. Now it seems he is a videographer who went to jail for either videoing or watching a nuclear bomb. This is all very confusing.

And what does any of that have to do with the OP?
Actually, he was acquitted of murdering his wife but was subsequently found guilty of armed robbery.  Oh, American Football.  Runningback for the Buffalo Bills. 
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2017, 09:08:48 PM »
I think heiwa is trying to make a joke.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2017, 09:15:15 PM »

Once a guy attacked me in the street and in a FLASH he was mince meat in the gutter. I just acted as trained by instinct.

Did you, by chance, punch him in the head 60 times?

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2017, 12:30:42 AM »
OJ Simpson many years later contacted me about it after having read my website that nuclear missiles do not work at all. We had a good laugh about it. http://heiwaco.com

You seem to have a tendency to hang out with murderers.

? OJ Svenson served in the US Army 1970/3 and didn't murder anyone there, as far as I know. He didn't even visit a brothel while in Germany, poor guy.

But I agree, when I served in the military 1965/70 I was trained to kill the enemy - blow them up with sea mines - and I really liked it. I could also kill the enemy with a small machine gun and my pistol, if they got too close. If they got really close, we were trained to kill them with our feet and hands. Great stuff. Once a guy attacked me in the street and in a FLASH he was mince meat in the gutter. I just acted as trained by instinct.
Your Linkedin page says you attended the Chalmers University of Technology from 1965-1969 and your CV page says you were in the Swedish Navy in 1970 converting merchant ships to mine layers.

Interesting.

It was fun. I started military service in the Navy summer 1965 and learnt how to fire guns, etc, etc. Summers 66/7 I worked at the navy shipyard at Stockholm repairing the scrap. I spent >500 days with the Swedish Navy. Converting merchant ships to minelayers in 24 hrs was a good idea to stop the enemy. We could then fill the Baltic, the Sound and Kattegatt with sea mines in a week. However, the main reason was of course the smart uniform that attracted beautiful girls.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2017, 03:20:41 AM »
OJ Simpson many years later contacted me about it after having read my website that nuclear missiles do not work at all. We had a good laugh about it. http://heiwaco.com

? OJ Simpson served in the US Army 1970/3 and didn't murder anyone there, as far as I know. He didn't even visit a brothel while in Germany, poor guy.

But I agree, when I served in the military 1965/70 I was trained to kill the enemy - blow them up with sea mines - and I really liked it. I could also kill the enemy with a small machine gun and my pistol, if they got too close. If they got really close, we were trained to kill them with our feet and hands. Great stuff. Once a guy attacked me in the street and in a FLASH he was mince meat in the gutter. I just acted as trained by instinct.

No, he used to play for the Buffalo Bills back then. It was much later when he murdered 2 people.

You sound like a sociopath. Do you love mines and guns and beating people up? It doesn't sound like he attacked you, I think he probably was some defenseless old guy on a wheelchair. Well, even then he could probably beat that stupid smirk off your face.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Heiwa

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2017, 04:18:18 AM »

? OJ Simpson served in the US Army 1970/3 and didn't murder anyone there, as far as I know. He didn't even visit a brothel while in Germany, poor guy.

No, he used to play for the Buffalo Bills back then. It was much later when he murdered 2 people.

You sound like a sociopath. Do you love mines and guns and beating people up? It doesn't sound like he attacked you, I think he probably was some defenseless old guy on a wheelchair. Well, even then he could probably beat that stupid smirk off your face.
Yes, I have heard about OJ Simpson. But he is not the topic here.

Re me I am a nice, rich, good looking, intelligent, warm, social person. Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself.  http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »

Re me I am a nice, rich, good looking, intelligent, warm, social person. Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself.  http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .
You cured yourself of brain damage?
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2017, 08:15:52 AM »
I got brain damaged, when I was small

I think we've all been suspecting something like this for awhile now.

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2017, 09:15:38 AM »
I got brain damaged, when I was small

I think we've all been suspecting something like this for awhile now.
It's okay though.  He cured himself.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2017, 09:46:25 AM »
Not in 15000 guesses would I have guessed this would be Heiwa's reaction to this thread lol. I am truly amazed.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2017, 12:09:17 PM »
Not in 15000 guesses would I have guessed this would be Heiwa's reaction to this thread lol. I am truly amazed.
I'm not really sure what his reaction is because I'm not sure I understand half of what he's posted.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2017, 12:26:23 PM »

Yes! And I explain how at http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself.

I think I am fairly well cured today. But it took a lot of time.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2017, 01:09:58 PM »

Congratulations on your success so far, but I think it's fairly apparent that you've got a ways to go yet! I wish you all the best in your efforts!

Pezevenk

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2017, 02:39:45 PM »

Re me I am a nice, rich, good looking, intelligent, warm, social person.

Was "modest" left out intentionally?

Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself. 

;D ;D ;D

You still have a long, long way to go...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2017, 03:13:56 PM »

Yes! And I explain how at http://heiwaco.com/vk12.htm .

It took plenty time because I was very badly brain damaged up until, say 1988. Then it took another 15 years to heel myself.

You were brain damaged when you were small..up until say 1988 and then it took another 15 years to heel yourself.

Help me out here.  You were very badly brain damaged from when you were small until you were about age 57...do I have this right?

You were able to heal yourself after all that time?

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2017, 04:05:46 PM »

Of course I got brain damaged, when I was small - navy, sea mines, taught to kill people - but I cured myself. 

;D ;D ;D

You still have a long, long way to go...

I am too modest to use that word.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2017, 05:15:57 PM »
Heiwa,

There's no mention of OJ Simpson in your website.  I think this may be the lynch pin that will finally make sense of your ideas.  I demand you update the relevant portions. 

Furthermore I challenge you to show the courage to speak out the government's conspiracy to cover up the fact that Beyonce was sixth Spice Girl.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2017, 06:32:45 PM »
Heiwa,

There's no mention of OJ Simpson in your website.  I think this may be the lynch pin that will finally make sense of your ideas.  I demand you update the relevant portions. 

Furthermore I challenge you to show the courage to speak out the government's conspiracy to cover up the fact that Beyonce was sixth Spice Girl.
Stealth Spice

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2017, 07:19:51 PM »
Markjo whatever they pay you to feed Heiwa I'll beat it by 20c per post.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Pezevenk

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2017, 03:24:34 AM »

I am too modest to use that word.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2017, 03:26:37 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:38:36 AM by Boots »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2017, 03:44:02 AM »
You guys know he's the one trolling you right?

right?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2017, 05:30:40 AM »

right?
And you don't think that some of us are trolling him?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

right?

No one takes Heiwa seriously. He is comic relief. I actually don't think he's trolling, he really is that stupid. But either way, if I enjoy poking him with a stick why should I stop?

Heiwa

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2017, 06:44:27 AM »

right?

No one takes Heiwa seriously. He is comic relief. I actually don't think he's trolling, he really is that stupid. But either way, if I enjoy poking him with a stick why should I stop?

I don't know. You are a twerp! Just carry on. Plenty people visit my website. It makes me happy.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2017, 06:59:12 AM »
What if he really has brain damage, and he is mentally disabled? wouldn't you feel bad about making fun of him then?
):

Pezevenk

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2017, 09:54:03 AM »
What if he really has brain damage, and he is mentally disabled? wouldn't you feel bad about making fun of him then?

I considered this, but everything seems to go way over his head and he has a good time, so I don't know. I wouldn't feel very bad, especially after he called the Japanese yellow monkeys  ;D ;D ;D

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2017, 04:35:13 PM »
I'm starting to feel like being called a twerp is actually a compliment. At least when Heiwa does it.  ;D ;D ;D