Falling Objects

• 63 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Falling Objects
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »
And of course, everyone knows that the Mythbusters are infallible. ::)
That's silly. The only thing that's infallible is the truth. They did some fine work debunking all of those silly claims about needing multiple light sources and anomalous shadows and the flag waving.

They didn't even address our reasoning that the moon landing was faked.  It was just more globularist propaganda, designed to take the pressure off the real issues.  In fact, they didn't by any stretch prove that the moon landing wasn't a hoax.
and here i thought you couldnt prove a negative. They certainly proved that the complaints were unfounded and that the footage is consistent with moon physics.

But they didn't even address our reasoning that the moon landing was faked.  :(
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »
And of course, everyone knows that the Mythbusters are infallible. ::)
That's silly. The only thing that's infallible is the truth. They did some fine work debunking all of those silly claims about needing multiple light sources and anomalous shadows and the flag waving.

They didn't even address our reasoning that the moon landing was faked.  It was just more globularist propaganda, designed to take the pressure off the real issues.  In fact, they didn't by any stretch prove that the moon landing wasn't a hoax.
and here i thought you couldnt prove a negative. They certainly proved that the complaints were unfounded and that the footage is consistent with moon physics.

But they didn't even address our reasoning that the moon landing was faked.  :(
You can't conspiracy theory away moon rocks and retroreflectors.
The Flat Earth Society: The earth is the shape of a coin and our brains are the size of it.

?

Squat

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2009, 10:24:12 PM »

But they didn't even address our reasoning that the moon landing was faked.  :(

Did you ask them to?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 10:41:10 PM by Squat »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »

But they didn't even address our reasoning that the moon landing was faked.  :(

Did you ask them to?

No.  We should have, huh?  :(
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?