WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis

• 540 Replies

Junker

Re: WerePenguins Grain Aisle, Return of the Nazis
« Reply #480 on: December 02, 2022, 03:08:45 AM »
ah, bummer

looking forward to the next one, ill be able to participate more and draw less suspicion when i take my revenge

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #481 on: December 02, 2022, 06:55:14 AM »
I KNEW IT.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #482 on: December 02, 2022, 07:47:04 AM »
While investigating the field, UNIA Space Cowgirl caught one of the Nazi dead, Junker, performing a ritual around the boydster's grave. There was a fire around boydster, and they were spinning around him with Gotham. She immediately took out holy water (silver water) from her bag and sprayed it towards the spirits. They dispersed immediately.

She threatened Junker and asked who her remaining friends were, but the spirit swore at her and quickly fled. I think she should not be walking around the cemetery at night, but she's too brave. Excessive too.

Night continues.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #483 on: December 02, 2022, 07:53:49 AM »

This is the time of ghosts, we the dead outnumber the living and we have issues, there is one more that must die tonight and then we finish this.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Junker

« Reply #484 on: December 02, 2022, 08:02:52 AM »
I KNEW IT.

tbh i wasn't going to vote but as soon as someone did i wanted to start a pile-on, which i think may have worked if it weren't for all the random schedule changes. once people had time to think about it i figured it looked suspicious. i was away from the game too much while traveling to reach out to the ghost council late and pretend to be a good guy.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #485 on: December 02, 2022, 08:19:06 AM »
Jura's ghost caught Junker, who killed her, while escaping the SCG.

Saying why did you kill me, you treacherous NAZI bastard, she insulted him. This is a style that does not suit an English noblewoman.

“I actually wanted to kill some everybody, but you were the closest to me at that moment,” Junker replied.

Jura caught him and tied him up. He grabbed a whip and began brutally beating Junker. Every time he hits "This is for Alexey and Anastasia!" she yelled!

Thus, wise kept his promise to Alexei. If Wise makes a promise, he keeps it. I'm working overtime today. I felt like a healthcare worker. Honestly, I'm not that far of it. I guess I'll run away eventually.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #486 on: December 02, 2022, 08:20:33 AM »

Take your whipping JUNKER!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #487 on: December 02, 2022, 08:37:03 AM »
I object!

I did not have sufficient time to decide my vote!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #488 on: December 02, 2022, 08:41:04 AM »
You had at least two days to decide. I would like to remind you that there are intense objections for the acceleration of the game. This will be over soon as soon as possible.

Also, Sle'mon is walking around like a gangster and I'm trying to get out of the way as soon as possible.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #489 on: December 02, 2022, 08:48:03 AM »
Everyone is afraid of Jane all the time!  That's not an excuse.

We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #490 on: December 02, 2022, 09:06:55 AM »
Jane is the superpenguin.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #491 on: December 02, 2022, 09:11:08 AM »
The best way to avoid Jane's wrath is to prevent her from becoming an actress. This can only be possible by putting him in the role of narrator. I prefer her not in my back yard, neither close, nor far. Ah.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #492 on: December 02, 2022, 09:13:52 AM »
I have temporary unignored Shifter to pick somebody to gift something he has. Guess it ends tonight and people get what they want.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #493 on: December 02, 2022, 09:39:23 AM »
A drone was gifted to Crouton.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #494 on: December 02, 2022, 10:05:58 AM »
While the coordinator is waiting for work from me inside, I still want to finish this scenario today.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #495 on: December 02, 2022, 10:32:09 AM »
UNIA space cowgirl caught NotSoSkeptical speaking German in the bushes. He was saying things like Ein, Zein, Naturlich, Das is zein.

What the fuck do you think you're doing here?

Nevermind, I was discussing Germany's elimination from the world cup with my German friends, NSS replied.

Stop treating me like I'm stupid! said Space cowgirl. I know German. I worked for the Russian secret service for 20 years. I know German, English and French as well as Russian, and even Turkish, Arabic and Chinese.

Notsoskeptical swallowed fearfully. My phone was ringing, he said I have to go now and tried to sneak away.

Come here asshole! Shouted Space Cowgirl, running after him. As she shouted, the inspectors on board came out to see what was going on.

Space cowgirl stopped yelling, and began to slow down. It was like he was out of breath. What the fuck! Oh no. She forgot to take her medicine during this rush. She remembered wise telling her, "If you forget to take your medicine, you will die" as she collapsed to the ground without breath.

Damn dirty NAZI! ' Crouton yelled, activating the drone he had found on board marked "Shifter".

He took control of the drone. "Select target: NotSoSkeptical". run. Enter. That was all he need to do.

The drone started and dropped a bomb on Notsoskeptical, which was trying to run away. The last Nazi agent, Notsoskeptical, had just died on the same beach as Space Cowgirl, whom he had killed.

UPA terrorist Khrystyna Leonidivna Denysenko is no more.

From the documents obtained from him, it was understood that a group of terrorists working on behalf of the Secret Service of Ukraine carried out the sabotage.

Existing evidence was collected by Crouton and emailed to Wise.

Wise took the evidences. "Damn, scumbag Nazis, they did it," he said. He took the evidence and forwarded it to Erdogan to be presented to the UN general assembly. Erdogan called Putin and said that the culprits were identified as Ukrainians and they could renew the grain deal.

In the light of all these developments, the grain agreement was extended for 120 days.

Congratulations UN inspector team. You did a good job.

FIN.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #496 on: December 02, 2022, 10:34:06 AM »
04 Space Cowgirl (UNIA) killed by UPA3 , Resurrected killed by UPA3 once again. :)

Good Game everyone.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Junker

« Reply #497 on: December 02, 2022, 10:36:14 AM »
gg y'all

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #498 on: December 02, 2022, 10:38:46 AM »
Despite a narrator who did his best to make their job difficult, the red team played exceptionally.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #499 on: December 02, 2022, 10:54:33 AM »
I am risking that once "FIN" is posted we can post in the Live thread again.

Thank you all for a Great Game!

Super job Wise (even through my complaining)!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #500 on: December 02, 2022, 11:45:15 AM »
Sorry I didn't reply to your last sneaky PM, NOTSO. lol

Also, good game wise!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 11:46:55 AM by Space Cowgirl »

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #501 on: December 02, 2022, 11:47:07 AM »
You promised there would be a love scene between me and Anastasia  :'( :'( :'(

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #502 on: December 02, 2022, 11:59:58 AM »
UNIA space cowgirl caught NotSoSkeptical speaking German in the bushes. He was saying things like Ein, Zein, Naturlich, Das is zein.

"Das is zein"? Lol.
In german "is" is "ist" and "Ein" means "one" or "a" (for males it's "ein")
Basically he said "That is protector" or "that is the protein of corn" considering there's like many words with "zein" in it but it's actually hard to translate. It's also the protein of corn.
"naturlich" means "of course" or "naturally".

Funniest translation issues I have ever seen.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #503 on: December 02, 2022, 12:07:07 PM »
Great game folks!

SCG, not only did I not kill you, I had not even met any of the other bad guys when you died. I was still woefully alone when I died. And then, 3 people approached me, all claiming to be Lev. Last among the claimants was Mundin, who died not because we knew his ability but because he was plainly lying and trying to infiltrate our ranks.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #504 on: December 02, 2022, 12:08:26 PM »
Great game folks!

SCG, not only did I not kill you, I had not even met any of the other bad guys when you died. I was still woefully alone when I died. And then, 3 people approached me, all claiming to be Lev. Last among the claimants was Mundin, who died not because we knew his ability but because he was plainly lying and trying to infiltrate our ranks.

He was my secret agent. I hired him to infilerate your ranks.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #505 on: December 02, 2022, 12:13:22 PM »
Great game folks!

So you admit you got him killed.  Way to play for team penguin.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #506 on: December 02, 2022, 12:15:43 PM »
Great game folks!

Hey! I did say I wanted to eletrcute someone in the electric chair, didn't I?
I was ready to fry someone!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #507 on: December 02, 2022, 12:23:34 PM »
Great game folks!

Hey! I did say I wanted to eletrcute someone in the electric chair, didn't I?
I was ready to fry someone!

Yeap, and you made it easy for me to have you lynched.
Rabinoz RIP

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #508 on: December 02, 2022, 12:36:01 PM »
Thanks for pulling this together wise.

We all learned an important lesson, Jura's weakness is inexplicable incompetence.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #509 on: December 02, 2022, 12:39:56 PM »
You promised there would be a love scene between me and Anastasia  :'( :'( :'(

Jura caught Junker and tied him up. He grabbed a whip and began brutally beating Junker. Every time he hits "This is for Alexey and Anastasia!" she yelled!

Thus, wise kept his promise to Alexei. If Wise makes a promise, he keeps it.

There is you, Anastasia and whipping scene. This is actually a love scene but over your age.

This is all I can for you as you are somebody in my ignore list. You are really a problem.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1