Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #930 on: February 23, 2017, 03:48:40 AM »
Master....Not one single piece of any of these planes were found. There was a couple random pieces that didn't even belong to a 767 or 757....Not a single piece confirmed...Not a single part number, not an investigation...Which violates FAA 121 alone, and that would be considered criminal in any other case.

FDR from AAL 77 was recovered from the imapct zone.   So you appear to be misinformed yet again.

I love it when you think you have a point on something.

You mean the FDR that was supposed to be found at the scene, yet they won't tell us where or when they found it. They took 6 years to release the info...

Then the info shows the plane would have been 400 feet over the Pentagon....Then, it stopped recording one second before "impact"...

Lol...

Not to mention ignore everything I wrote in that post...

Smdh...

Y'all need to come to grips with yourself

Did you actually look at the FDR analysis?   http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Calibration%20of%20altimeter_92.pdf

Yes...Even took into account the air pressure for the day to get accurate readings of the altimeter. Not my first rodeo..

So what did you conclude about what happened to AAL 77?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #931 on: February 23, 2017, 03:50:50 AM »
An airplane would not even bust a hole in a typical concrete road barrier.

It would break apart upon impact.

Cement? Metal??

Shit, just give me a bird and I will damn near take a wing off, destroy the nose cone...

Absolutely correct.

They do not want birds around airports.

Metal does not do well vs concrete in an impact...

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #932 on: February 23, 2017, 04:00:06 AM »
Rayzor why are you still trying to steer the debate to speculation after over thirty pages.

I answered you before about CD's, no, gravitational acceleration doesn't always happen, in fact it is quite rare, it takes 0% structural resistance to fall at g, haven't you been following?

You are the most dishonest person I have ever met.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:03:21 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #933 on: February 23, 2017, 04:01:28 AM »

There is interesting evidence with the tail numbers that they were in service for some time afterwards, GPS pings and packets sent etc...

Though this is too hypothetical... Doubt we will ever know this for sure unless we can get the government to crack the real files open.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #934 on: February 23, 2017, 04:10:30 AM »

There is interesting evidence with the tail numbers that they were in service for some time afterwards, GPS pings and packets sent etc...

Though this is too hypothetical... Doubt we will ever know this for sure unless we can get the government to crack the real files open.

What do you make of the DNA evidence that the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology identified?

They identified 184 of the 189 that died in the pentagon, and 58 of the 59 passengers. 

http://web.archive.org/web/20030209223904/http://www.armymedicine.army.mil/news/releases/afip.htm

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #935 on: February 23, 2017, 04:14:40 AM »
How hard is it to make up 200 people.

If the plane was vaporized surely the passengers were also.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #936 on: February 23, 2017, 04:15:49 AM »
Rayzor why are you still trying to steer the debate to speculation after over thirty pages.

I answered you before about CD's, no, gravitational acceleration doesn't always happen, in fact it is quite rare, it takes 0% structural resistance to fall at g, haven't you been following?

You meant to say free-fall. 

Now finish the logic,  if the collapse is free fall is it always controlled demolition?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #937 on: February 23, 2017, 04:17:34 AM »

Are you saying the people were fake?   

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #938 on: February 23, 2017, 04:24:12 AM »

Now finish the logic,  if the collapse is free fall is it always controlled demolition?

Quote from: NIST
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)

If you could cite a similar building that fell at g that wasn't a CD you would've by now.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:27:53 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #939 on: February 23, 2017, 04:24:43 AM »

He is trying his twisting and deflection tactics dispute, don't bite.

This "DNA" evidence came from the same source that has lied about every single aspect so far, I apologize if I don't take them at face value on this "evidence".

Plus as dispute said, everything was vaporized anyways, according to them, so they need to make up their mind. Plus first responders along with not seeing any evidence of a plane, they saw no evidence of blood, body parts or anything. Hell we even found body parts from the Challenger disaster.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #940 on: February 23, 2017, 04:44:17 AM »

This "DNA" evidence came from the same source that has lied about every single aspect so far, I apologize if I don't take them at face value on this "evidence".

Plus as dispute said, everything was vaporized anyways, according to them, so they need to make up their mind. Plus first responders along with not seeing any evidence of a plane, they saw no evidence of blood, body parts or anything. Hell we even found body parts from the Challenger disaster.

It's not a trick question, it's you who are claiming the dna evidence is faked.  I'm trying to clarify what dispute means when he says it isn't hard to make up 200 people,  I think he forgot that most of them were pentagon workers.   One of those 184 died in hospital.  My question is about the passengers.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #941 on: February 23, 2017, 04:46:47 AM »

Quote from: NIST
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)

If you could cite a similar building that fell at g that wasn't a CD you would've by now.

That wasn't what I asked.  Now who's being evasive?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #942 on: February 23, 2017, 05:00:56 AM »

It's not a trick question, it's you who are claiming the dna evidence is faked.  I'm trying to clarify what dispute means when he says it isn't hard to make up 200 people,  I think he forgot that most of them were pentagon workers.   One of those 184 died in hospital.  My question is about the passengers.

It was easy making up the suspect businesses occupying the upper areas of the towers...Just as easy to spot them with Port authority records, permits, tax records etc etc etc...

Even easy to make up a flight full of people when there are no BTM records for that day just for those "flights".... That is one of the easier parts of this story

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #943 on: February 23, 2017, 05:07:03 AM »

It was easy making up the suspect businesses occupying the upper areas of the towers...Just as easy to spot them with Port authority records, permits, tax records etc etc etc...

Even easy to make up a flight full of people when there are no BTM records for that day just for those "flights".... That is one of the easier parts of this story

One of the eye witnesses reported seeing a C130  following AA77,  did you make anything of that?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #944 on: February 23, 2017, 05:14:25 AM »
One of the eye witnesses reported seeing a C130  following AA77,  did you make anything of that?

Yeah I read that account.

There were alot of things "seen" that day. A prop driven bomber would have stood out to more than one person that day, the look, sound, speed and attitude stands out.

Though who knows...It's a possible I suppose. Everyone hones in on different aspects depending on their knowledge and experience. If I was in a live panic, situation I would look at certain things natural to me and certain things would stick out. A pilot would pick up something different, a firefighter something different...Etc etc

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #945 on: February 23, 2017, 05:14:45 AM »
Any specifics I talk are easily verified...From design to the buildings, to shared load reaction, to basic physics etc etc etc..If you are too lazy to put in the required research and time, then don't bother arguing from any point of other than opinion and what you want to think.
No, I'm too lazy to prove your claims. If it's so easy, you should just be able to do it right? Your claims, your responsibility.

As for your plane parts...You are incorrect, the FAA did not do an investigation, broke their own protocol (121 for example which would be criminal in any other scenario), not one single part number has been recorded, BTM logs do not exist for that day, etc etc etc.

As for the pictures they released of a few random parts, they weren't even to a 767/757....Again, do your research, this isn't even complicated stuff.
Rayzor took care of that

Also, please find me a pilot that says you can run a commercial airliner a couple feet off the ground at 530 mph at 40 feet above sea level...Smdh...

Are you listening to yourself?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html
My conclusion is, the manever looks possible
Are you that ignorant? I'm starting to think you're just afraid to be proven wrong at this point. Well, all humans are.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #946 on: February 23, 2017, 05:27:04 AM »
rayzor took care of that

Of what? Talking about the FDR? The one that refutes the official story? The one they took 6 years to release the data? The one they didn't even provide the part number of records on..They just said "we found"...Nor where or when?

Get out of here with that crap...

Also for your "maneuver" that is "possible" read it in context as well as what exact maneuver they were talking about. Certainly not a couple feet off the ground at 500+mph at 40 feet above sea level.

Get out of here with your shit...There are people who actually are looking for truth and information. Now be gone...You are highly disappointing...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #947 on: February 23, 2017, 05:29:58 AM »

There were alot of things "seen" that day. A prop driven bomber would have stood out to more than one person that day, the look, sound, speed and attitude stands out.

Though who knows...It's a possible I suppose. Everyone hones in on different aspects depending on their knowledge and experience. If I was in a live panic, situation I would look at certain things natural to me and certain things would stick out. A pilot would pick up something different, a firefighter something different...Etc etc

I picked up on it from the eye witness accounts.  But it turns out it was probably this guy.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #948 on: February 23, 2017, 05:33:16 AM »
I moderately apologize for the harsh words but only moderately master.

You misrepresent data, you have no background in anything pertinent to this subject, you are to lazy to do any of your own research, you are too lazy to even read the thread before you jumped in, you just want people to say things so you can say "No I don't think so" with any backing what so every. Any real evidence that is nothing even "spectacular" you skate around without addressing.

We can believe anything we want, you are entitled to your opinion.

Just don't try and pass your "beliefs" as facts, also don't come shitting up a thread when you have nothing to provide

Bom Tishop

« Reply #949 on: February 23, 2017, 05:35:46 AM »

I picked up on it from the eye witness accounts.  But it turns out it was probably this guy.

There really is no point for a "tag along" plane, especially something as slow and obvious as a c130. It makes no sense just with known available tech...Doesn't even include tech the public doesn't know about.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #950 on: February 23, 2017, 05:38:15 AM »
rayzor took care of that

Of what? Talking about the FDR? The one that refutes the official story? The one they took 6 years to release the data? The one they didn't even provide the part number of records on..They just said "we found"...Nor where or when?

Get out of here with that crap...

Also for your "maneuver" that is "possible" read it in context as well as what exact maneuver they were talking about. Certainly not a couple feet off the ground at 500+mph at 40 feet above sea level.

Get out of here with your shit...There are people who actually are looking for truth and information. Now be gone...You are highly disappointing...

Sorry,  I got sidetracked by dispute and his free-fall stuff.  We never finished that discussion,   the FDR data wasn't faked.   

Skip to 57:38, for discussion of the FDR data,  unless you've got an hour to kill and want to watch the whole thing.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #951 on: February 23, 2017, 05:41:28 AM »
They are speaking of the whole maneuver, from descending until impacting, including the cruise at low alts. But just keep ignoring it, I guess it doesn't match your predefined truth. I see that you just need your own safespace, where you can perpetuate the same idea with other people and without outside "lies" to make you discomfortable...

I'll be waiting for the day you can support your claims.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #952 on: February 23, 2017, 05:44:10 AM »
Faked was the wrong word...Just easier.

I am sure it was a flight of something. The flight path didn't match the official report. Which I am sure why they waited 6 years to release the info. Also they didn't provide evidence it was from that actual plane. Also it stops between 1-2 seconds before the impact.

I don't find any of that creditable. As I always say, the truth is easy to prove...Lies, not so much

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #953 on: February 23, 2017, 05:47:22 AM »
You misrepresent data, you have no background in anything pertinent to this subject, you are to lazy to do any of your own research, you are too lazy to even read the thread before you jumped in, you just want people to say things so you can say "No I don't think so" with any backing what so every. Any real evidence that is nothing even "spectacular" you skate around without addressing.
No, I'm not misrepresenting anything. Stop lying already.
Yes, I'm doing research. Stop lying.
Yes, I'm too lazy to read 16 pages of what is mostly going to be the same stuff repeated.
You have not cited a single source of information, unlike me or disputeone.

We can believe anything we want, you are entitled to your opinion.

Just don't try and pass your "beliefs" as facts, also don't come shitting up a thread when you have nothing to provide
I have never in this thread tried to pass my opinions as facts, if you think so you should quote me. If you don't quote me, I'll assume you just lied.

Yes, I am loosing patience with you.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:57:15 AM by Master_Evar »

When in doubt; sources!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #954 on: February 23, 2017, 06:08:16 AM »

I am sure it was a flight of something. The flight path didn't match the official report. Which I am sure why they waited 6 years to release the info. Also they didn't provide evidence it was from that actual plane. Also it stops between 1-2 seconds before the impact.

I don't find any of that creditable. As I always say, the truth is easy to prove...Lies, not so much

You didn't pick up the fact that the last few frames have now been recovered from the raw data by Warren Stutt?   he noticed that the software truncated the raw data because of corrupted checksums.

I'll give you the link again.  http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Calibration%20of%20altimeter_92.pdf

I don't agree with David Chandler on the conspiracy side,  but I do mostly agree with his analysis of AAL 77

Bom Tishop

« Reply #955 on: February 23, 2017, 06:17:40 AM »

You didn't pick up the fact that the last few frames have now been recovered from the raw data by Warren Stutt?   he noticed that the software truncated the raw data because of corrupted checksums.

I'll give you the link again.  http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Calibration%20of%20altimeter_92.pdf

I don't agree with David Chandler on the conspiracy side,  but I do mostly agree with his analysis of AAL 77

This doesn't remove what is said about the authenticity of the FDR itself and it's conflicting data.

Though I will address the missing second or two. When was this discovered, was it recent? I have been out for a few years. I will readily admit if I am wrong about something if proven.

I would also like to study the data, and pass it on to people whom I council with on matters I don't have an expertise on. I will look at your video at one point today, just don't have time currently. Remember other side of the world ;)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #956 on: February 23, 2017, 06:24:21 AM »

This doesn't remove what is said about the authenticity of the FDR itself and it's conflicting data.

Though I will address the missing second or two. When was this discovered, was it recent? I have been out for a few years. I will readily admit if I am wrong about something if proven.

I would also like to study the data, and pass it on to people whom I council with on matters I don't have an expertise on. I will look at your video at one point today, just don't have time currently. Remember other side of the world ;)

The paper was published in January 2011,  the last frame of FDR data shows an altitude of 4 ft and large longitudinal deceleration. 

If you don't read the paper,  at least watch that David Chandler presentation from 57:38

Bom Tishop

« Reply #957 on: February 23, 2017, 06:33:14 AM »
To be honest, I would rather read the paper. Not a big fan of YouTube videos. I may watch it though

Bom Tishop

« Reply #958 on: February 23, 2017, 06:46:15 AM »
Let's entertain for a moment (since I haven't looked at it yet) this could be a record from whatever hit the Pentagon.

Since they it didn't match the official story flight records, and they never released part numbers or any other form of proof for the FDR.... Could this be the actual data for whatever hit the Pentagon?

There is a reason they waited so long to release it...And never would have if it wasn't for pressure

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #959 on: February 23, 2017, 03:27:47 PM »
Hi Rayzor, since your "mates" "first hand account" is valid, so is mine.

>>114010468 #
I'm a professional pilot. There are systems that enunciate, for example they will say "TERRAIN PULL UP" and "SINK RATE" and things like that, But there's nothing to actually move the controls. You would have to either physically move the flight controls yourself or reprogram the autopilot

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/114004740#p114016821

We are legion.
We don not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
I'm anti-judaism.