Questions for Research Paper!

• 0 Replies
Questions for Research Paper!
« on: November 05, 2019, 12:38:55 PM »
Hello!
I'm a student doing a research paper and have a few questions to ask. I was recommended to ask my questions through a forum! My questions are separated into two categories, the first are a set of questions are belief based, and the second are community based!

Questions based on beliefs:
1. Since when and how long have you believed the Earth is flat?
2. What was the cold hard fact that made you undoubtedly believe that the Earth is flat?
3. Tell me about a moment you were ever skeptical about your beliefs.
4. If there was only ONE thing you could say to non-believers, what would it be?
5. In your opinion, why do you think some people have negative perceptions about your beliefs?
6. Is there any intricate evidence/details that the community can disagree on? If so, what is it?

Questions based on the community:
1. What do you consider the biggest problem with this online community?
2. How long did it take you to be familiar with the other online members?
3. Have you gone to any of the conventions that are held for flat earth believers?
4. If you answered yes to the previous question, please explain the details of your overall experience.
5. How does the community respond to the non-believers that come onto this online community?
6. How can people contribute to this community?
7. Do people of this community have similar beliefs outside of believing the Earth is flat? Or is there diversity among members.

Hope you get a chance to answer when you can.

Thanks!