Superposition of every shape at once untill definitivley proven otherwise
I dont care what shape it is as long as i'm able to live on it
Hexoganal Prism
Other

Shape of the earth?

• 62 Replies
Re: Shape of the earth?
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »
The earth is not round nor flat, it is both. Our world is a sphere resting upon an infinite flat surface otherwise known as the "greater earth" according to rig veda of ancient India.  There are many other Spheres (planets) all connected by infinite flat earth (universe) I theorize that an entrance to this infinite earth is beyond the south pole. The famous golden Mt Meru is also located outside globe earth on infinite earth plain. On top of MT Meru is the city of the gods. Now the reason they are called gods is because the ancients though that their lifestyle and technology was divine. In reality they are just people like us but very advanced. The infinite earth is also a 5D reality which means thoughts create matter. Once you enter infinite earth plain other global worlds can also become accessable. These days scientists talk about parallel earths or worlds, but they cannot explain where they are, so they say its in another dimension. But they are not in another dimension they are all connected by infinite earth plain. The Greater earth.
JJA voted for Pedro

Rushy

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2012, 11:08:52 PM »
The earth is not round nor flat, it is both. Our world is a sphere resting upon an infinite flat surface otherwise known as the "greater earth" according to rig veda of ancient India.  There are many other Spheres (planets) all connected by infinite flat earth (universe) I theorize that an entrance to this infinite earth is beyond the south pole. The famous golden Mt Meru is also located outside globe earth on infinite earth plain. On top of MT Meru is the city of the gods. Now the reason they are called gods is because the ancients though that their lifestyle and technology was divine. In reality they are just people like us but very advanced. The infinite earth is also a 5D reality which means thoughts create matter. Once you enter infinite earth plain other global worlds can also become accessable. These days scientists talk about parallel earths or worlds, but they cannot explain where they are, so they say its in another dimension. But they are not in another dimension they are all connected by infinite earth plain. The Greater earth.

You should be a science fiction writer, because you're really good at tearing up the basics of science for the sake of making your theories sound larger than life.

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2012, 03:38:56 AM »
Yes I should be science fiction writer. George Lucas aint got shit on me.
JJA voted for Pedro