Black listed aircraft companies: Qantas, Lan, Latam, South African, Sichuan Airl

• 486 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
So I can conclude that Pegasus is removed from your 'blacklist'? Not that I care about your 'blacklist' since this list is nonsense.
That not I care your question.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
So I can conclude that Pegasus is removed from your 'blacklist'? Not that I care about your 'blacklist' since this list is nonsense.
That not I care your question.
We do already realise that you do not care about the truth. All you care about is supporting you own deluded ideas.

JackBlack

8- The problem started exactly at this moment, and the pilots understood that there was an abnormality.
No, the problem seems to have started long before then.
All the way back at point 6, when the pilots decided not to bother breaking properly to slow the plane down, even though they new there were quite significant gusts.

It seems that you are just looking for excuses to keep your country's airline off your blacklist.

Wise's english is really improving...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Wise's english is really improving...

...it comes and goes
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

Depends which one of the collective is writing.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Depends which one of the collective is writing.
We have Intikam, Brotherhood of the Dome and Wise - are there more in the "Hive"?