Why did NASA let Nazis run their program?

• 448 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Why did NASA let Nazis run their program?
« Reply #420 on: May 01, 2017, 05:30:48 AM »
This is what irritates me, oh so they were German or working for the Germans in the 30s and 40s they must be Nazis. Erwin Rommel, one of the Whermacht's best commanders, yet he was not a Nazi, he was a Nazi officer. But he disagreed with the Nazi ideology but he still did his bloody job.

Just because you have to work for someone doesn't mean that you are politically aligned with them.

Oh and why the Americans used them. It would be completely stupid to take loads of research and dump it in the bin only to research it yourself spending time and money just because you didn't like the peoples past

This is really based.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #421 on: May 01, 2017, 07:12:39 AM »
Erwin Rommel, one of the Whermacht's best commanders, yet he was not a Nazi, he was a Nazi officer.

Lawl....Jack Shit logic.... How fitting.

To those who still doubt that shills abound on this website... doubt no more...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #422 on: May 01, 2017, 10:36:19 AM »
Erwin Rommel, one of the Whermacht's best commanders, yet he was not a Nazi, he was a Nazi officer.

Lawl....Jack Shit logic.... How fitting.

To those who still doubt that shills abound on this website... doubt no more...

*ahem*
Throughout the 1930s, Rommel develops a close working relationship with Hitler, whom he initially comes to admire for progressively thwarting the Versailles Treaty and restoring Germany's strength. He is seen more and more by Hitler side. He accompanies Hitler into the Sudetenland in October 1938 and then into Prague in March 1939. But Rommel is anything but a Nazi. In fact, early on he starts to harbor "serious reservations" about the Nazi regime. (Blumenson, 297).
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

dutchy

« Reply #423 on: May 01, 2017, 11:15:49 AM »
So you say that near vacuum chambers were tested for hours with men in spacesuits....please link !
No, I believe it was 8 days and of a whole Apollo command module with crew - but you can go chase it up yourself!

Though taking off your  8) 8) NASAphobic  8) 8) glasses first
could help in an unbiased search for "the TRUTH" as flat earthers claim that they and they alone have.
Ah..therefor they test most of their ISS  ''look alike'' set ups under water ?
I could understand the need of underwater testing , but not as the main testing facilty...it smells after creating an artificial environment which is capable of showing astronauts who tighten certain screws in ''outer space'' for hours, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What is it with all those ''Bob the builder'' scenes over at the ISS. Grown up men tightening screws and other loose parts for hours and hours or attaching ''new and very important componants'' of course ::).
And the countless bubbles present in the vacuum of space (especcially with those faking Chinese) are of course related the the climate control and cooling system of their spacesuits.
Hahahaha i guess grown up men who still secretly like to watch ''Bob the builder'' have a great oppertunity to see some astronauts with wrenches, ''making'' stuff in outerspace.
Dream on......

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #424 on: May 01, 2017, 11:24:29 AM »
And the countless bubbles present in the vacuum of space (especcially with those faking Chinese) are of course related the the climate control and cooling system of their spacesuits.
How many of those "countless bubbles" do you see coming from the suits in the underwater practice videos?

?

dutchy

« Reply #425 on: May 01, 2017, 11:36:48 AM »
How many of those "countless bubbles" do you see coming from the suits in the underwater practice videos?
Could you rephrase please ?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #426 on: May 01, 2017, 01:05:17 PM »
Could you rephrase please ?
The assertion is that the so called "space walks" are done in large pools as evidenced by the "countless bubbles" that are seen in the videos.  I want to know how often those same "countless bubbles" are seen in the videos that NASA admits are filmed in their training pool.

?

dutchy

« Reply #427 on: May 01, 2017, 01:57:14 PM »
the assertion is that the so called "space walks" are done in large pools as evidenced by the "countless bubbles" that are seen in the videos.  I want to know how often those same "countless bubbles" are seen in the videos that NASA admits are filmed in their training pool.
thanks !
I don't know, because most online underwater footage contains skubadivers ''bubbling'' all over the place.
The question is simple......
1 Can NASA film an underwater ISS scene in the neutral buoyancy pool without obvious bubbles present in the final presentations ?
2 Can NASA explain the bubbles seen in outerspace footage,...or is a leaking spacesuit what caused the free floating bubbles/particles in outerspace ?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #428 on: May 01, 2017, 07:36:26 PM »
The question is simple......
1 Can NASA film an underwater ISS scene in the neutral buoyancy pool without obvious bubbles present in the final presentations ?
Apparently not, otherwise conspiracy nutters wouldn't keep finding the "bubbles".

2 Can NASA explain the bubbles seen in outerspace footage,...or is a leaking spacesuit what caused the free floating bubbles/particles in outerspace ?
I don't know.  Then again, would any conspiracy nutter believe the NASA explanation anyway?

Let me ask you: Do those specks really appear to behave like real bubbles do?  Watch the bubbles in the water tank and see if they act the same as the space bubbles.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:38:27 PM by markjo »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #429 on: May 01, 2017, 07:40:37 PM »
Markjo if you can't explain the bubbles there is no need to call people "nutters" for pointing it out.

Imo, it is more unusual to insist an explanation must be the right one without backing it up.

Here is your logic.

>Nasa is right.

>Therefore Nasa is right.

I think the evidence for space travel is overwhelming personally, however if I felt incline to debate it I wouldn't just call everyone crazy that disagrees.

However I know it's the thing to do these days. Each to their own.
I'm anti-judaism.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #430 on: May 01, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »
Markjo if you can't explain the bubbles there is no need to call people "nutters" for pointing it out.

Imo, it is more unusual to insist an explanation must be the right one without backing it up.
I'm not insisting anything.  The conspiracy theorists (better?) are the ones insisting that bubbles are visible in the space walk videos.  I'm just trying to get them to justify their accusations.

Here is your logic.

>Nasa is right.

>Therefore Nasa is right.
Nope.  I'm not saying that NASA is right.  I'm trying to get the conspiracy nutters (sorry, can't help myself) to prove that they're right.

I think the evidence for space travel is overwhelming personally, however if I felt incline to debate it I wouldn't just call everyone crazy that disagrees.
As opposed to the conspiracy nutters calling everyone who believes NASA brainwashed zombies?

However I know it's the thing to do these days. Each to their own.
Yeah, there's a lot of that around here.

?

Arealhumanbeing

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2017, 05:23:10 PM »
All right, well so far, there has only been one explanation as to why the U.S. brought Nazis secretly into the country....

We were too stupid, they were too smart.

Yeah... I dont believe that for a second.

We beat them in a war, but we cant beat them at building a rocket?

Why did the soviets need Nazis as well? Because thats how their space program started...

Hmmmm....

Maybe Nazis created space!

« Reply #433 on: May 18, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »
All right, well so far, there has only been one explanation as to why the U.S. brought Nazis secretly into the country....

Because knowledge is valuable.

They knew things we didn't. Yet.

Thanks for sharing.

Yep. If successfully building large rockets was all it took to win the war, we would have lost. Obviously, that wasn't sufficient, but was still useful.

Why did the soviets need Nazis as well? Because thats how their space program started...

Because knowledge is valuable.

Hmmmm....

They found, out of desperation and application of talent, how to get there.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2017, 06:39:19 PM »
Check out the KD ratio, "winning" the war is a bit of a stretch, we did survive it.

Germany was so far ahead of us as far as their rockets and war planes went.
Hence why we needed their help.

Not everyone in the NAZI party or fighting for the NAZI's in WW2 was "evil" contrary to what we are told to believe.

I really fail to see the issue. The war was over.

As opposed to the conspiracy nutters calling everyone who believes NASA brainwashed zombies?

You know I am a "conspiracy nutter" right?

Kinda failed logic there. Also I repeat, I think the evidence for space travel is overwhelming personally, however if I felt incline to debate it I wouldn't just call everyone crazy that disagrees.
I'm anti-judaism.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #435 on: May 18, 2017, 06:46:52 PM »

No.  We were smart.  They were smarter.

Tell me, just how many ballistic missiles did the Allies have by the end of the war?

Guess again.  The Soviets wanted ballistic missiles too.  The space programs didn't start until about 10 years after the end of the war.

Hmmmm....

No, but they did a lot to help exploit it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #436 on: May 18, 2017, 06:48:44 PM »

You know I am a "conspiracy nutter" right?
My condolences.  :P

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #437 on: May 18, 2017, 06:50:02 PM »
It's alright, there are thousands of professional and experienced PhDs that are also "conspiracy nutters" I'll wear it.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #438 on: June 14, 2017, 09:13:57 AM »
It's alright, there are thousands of professional and experienced PhDs that are also "conspiracy nutters" I'll wear it.

You can call yourself a nutter if you want, but its not crazy to seek the truth.

Did you know pronouncing the acronym "NASA" in Hebrew means to lift and deceive?

נָשָׁא

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm

In the original Hebrew scriptures, there are no diacritics, and the word means different things depending on context. Hence the multiple definitions, IE lift, deceive, bear, lend with interest, etc. Also all originally pronounced... NASA!

What a "nutty" coincidence, eh?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #439 on: June 14, 2017, 10:35:34 AM »
In the original Hebrew scriptures, there are no diacritics, and the word means different things depending on context. Hence the multiple definitions, IE lift, deceive, bear, lend with interest, etc. Also all originally pronounced... NASA!

Pretty much the meaning of the word 'coincidence'.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #440 on: June 14, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »

Pretty much the meaning of the word 'coincidence'.

and also nutty.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #441 on: June 14, 2017, 11:29:10 AM »
one thing at a time.    ;)

« Reply #442 on: June 14, 2017, 12:01:55 PM »

You can call yourself a nutter if you want, but its not crazy to seek the truth.

Did you know pronouncing the acronym "NASA" in Hebrew means to lift and deceive?

נָשָׁא

Given that I've never seen any proof of NASA lying, and I have asked FE people for such proof, I'm not sure I would call it nutty at all.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #443 on: June 14, 2017, 12:21:58 PM »

נָשָׁא

Did you know that you don't pronounce it 'NASA'?

Did you know that the word 'lift' does not appear in your link?

Do you think nazis would use a Hebrew word as an acronym?

Did you know that the word 'nasa' in Hebrew also translates as

to pull out or up, set out, journey

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5265.htm

and that 'naca' (the precursor to nasa) can be interpreted as 'missile or dart'?

http://biblehub.com/str/hebrew/4551.htm

From naca' in the sense of projecting; a missile (spear or arrow);

nutty coincidences eh?

What next? Saturn cults? Numerology bullshit? Haven't had masons in a while...

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Arealhumanbeing

onebigmonkey

« Reply #445 on: July 01, 2017, 12:07:04 AM »
Silly monkey of course its pronounced NASA. Youre just a liar!

Read your link dumbass:

naw-shaw

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #446 on: July 01, 2017, 11:18:56 AM »

נָשָׁא

Read the thread, one tiny brain monkey.

Without the diaretics, which were added in much much later, it reads....

NASA!!!

I know you paid shills will just lie lie lie amd deny deny deny, but your sad lies are being exposed.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #447 on: July 01, 2017, 02:38:26 PM »

נָשָׁא

Read the thread, one tiny brain monkey.

Without the diaretics, which were added in much much later, it reads....

NASA!!!

I know you paid shills will just lie lie lie amd deny deny deny, but your sad lies are being exposed.

You are being a NAZI about NAZI's.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #448 on: July 03, 2017, 11:01:05 PM »
What next? Numerology bullshit?

Did you miss this?
Christine Lagarde of IMF

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde

The managing director of the international monetary fund believes in numerology.

nutty coincidences eh?
I'm anti-judaism.