• 168 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene is nuts
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2023, 06:40:11 AM »
Lock them both up!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2023, 07:35:39 AM »
Lock them both up!

I can get behind that.  Not sure what the penalty for having sex with a prostitute is tho.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2023, 08:11:56 AM »
It depends on the state, but in Florida solicitation can get you a $1,000 fine and a year in jail.

Also, idk if it is true or not, but didn't he write off payments to prostitutes, and membership in a sex club, as business expenses on his taxes?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2023, 12:22:11 AM »

Seems a bit extreme...   On both options.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2023, 01:17:32 AM »

Seems a bit extreme...   On both options.
Especially since she probably wouldn't fight in either. :/

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2023, 04:08:20 AM »
Cool
Inciting violenece and calling for inserections?

I dont think thats legal

Get'er to gut'mo

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2024, 03:38:09 PM »
https://www.wired.com/story/torswats-swatting-arrest/

I think this is the guy who swatted MTG. Anyway, they got 'em.

« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2024, 11:19:57 PM »
Good

Throw the book

While mtg can gtfo, but just like brake checking on the hwy, two wrongs dont make a right

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2024, 11:38:52 PM »
I hope they didn't miss the opportunity to visit a little karmic justice on behalf of the affected tactical teams.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2024, 10:54:43 AM »
So the house GOP has finally impeached the directory of homeland security.

Boring, right?  Not so fast.  Guess who they got to manage the trial in the senate.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-key-impeachment-role-1870174

The senate looks like they're trying to get through it fast.  Big mistake.  I say let jewish space laser talk as long as she needs.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2024, 12:03:45 PM »
https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/04/18/congress/dems-waiting-and-seeing-house-rules-foreign-aid-00153023

So the House has decided after 7 months or so that maybe letting Ukraine fall to Putin wouldn't be so great for us in the long run.  They are now hammering out the details of an aid deal.  But MTG, an extremely serious legislator, has some amendments she'd like to put in.

1.  Space laser technology for the southern border of the US.

2.  Creating an Iron Dome for the southern border.

3.  Requiring lawmakers who vote for aiding Ukraine to enter service into their military.

4.  Redirecting Ukraine aid to deporting illegal immigrants.

5.  Ukraine must ban all abortion.

6.  Ukraine must release information on Hunter Biden.

7.  The 60 billion in aid must be offset by lawmakers salaries.

I'm very disappointed that she did not include getting Ukrainians to stop logging into our spotify accounts through the rebuilt Tesla market.  Sort of makes me think she's in on it somehow.

« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2024, 12:19:53 PM »
she wants an iron dome for mexico?

we got NORAD.
or is that only for the nonexistent (as per sceppy) intercontinental ballistic missiles?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2024, 12:35:59 PM »
It's to defend against airborne illegal immigrants.  I assume its just in case Mexico starts using catapults to sling illegal immigrants into the US.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2024, 12:48:14 PM »
Mr Crouton, you need to write to her office and let her know about the Ukrainian Tesla incident!

« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2024, 03:35:52 PM »
Marvelous!  Please Nancy, let this go to a full house vote.  We'll see how committed these republicans are to unity.

As a conservative with half a brain... they aren't.

Conservatives are a house divided. The RINO establishment has long helped Democrats more than the working business owners (we don't need the best air force in the world, we need a cheap but effective military). The Trump conservatives want a return to about the 50s (even 80s would do). Then there's libertarian conservatives (like me) that kinda just want the government stabbed in the gut and to die already.

I vote Trmp most years, because I greatly dislike RINO leaders. I'd be okay with Kennedy, but they literall are not giving him any kind of protection, so yeah totally not likely to be assassinated.

« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2024, 03:59:33 PM »
It's to defend against airborne illegal immigrants.  I assume its just in case Mexico starts using catapults to sling illegal immigrants into the US.

Hahah

« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2024, 01:26:15 AM »
So what happened to Moscow Mike?  Quite the conversion.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Lorddave

« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2024, 05:09:14 AM »
Marvelous!  Please Nancy, let this go to a full house vote.  We'll see how committed these republicans are to unity.

As a conservative with half a brain... they aren't.

Conservatives are a house divided. The RINO establishment has long helped Democrats more than the working business owners (we don't need the best air force in the world, we need a cheap but effective military). The Trump conservatives want a return to about the 50s (even 80s would do). Then there's libertarian conservatives (like me) that kinda just want the government stabbed in the gut and to die already.

I vote Trmp most years, because I greatly dislike RINO leaders. I'd be okay with Kennedy, but they literall are not giving him any kind of protection, so yeah totally not likely to be assassinated.

Why not just move to a lawless nation? I hear Samolia doesn't have a government that does anything.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2024, 11:12:41 AM »
So what happened to Moscow Mike?  Quite the conversion.

Hard to say.  I've heard one theory but it's not very convincing.  AIPAC started leaning on him for blocking aid for Ukraine which in turn blocks aid for Israel.

Another possibility is he thought Ukraine could hold out without our aid then changed his mind on reassessment.

Another possibility is fear of MTG voting to oust him over it.  But then finding out she's insane and will vote to oust him over anything so why not do the right thing.