The Conspiracy

• 40 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: The Conspiracy
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2019, 02:24:58 AM »
i see no australia there.
you must be fakenews.
Just turn the HemiSemiPlanarSphere around half a turn! You NorthernHemiPlanarterranians are so narrow minded.
But being ruled by The Trumpet has so indoctrinated everyone that you can't tell factions from fiction.

René Descartes said I think; therefore I am.
   and RABinOZ says I think Australia exists; therefore Australia exists.
                                                                                  Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
quarter turn
pfff
according to sando's math, the earth is stationary.
try again fakenews.
Really? According to sando's math:
  • History is just some 365 years old.
  • Christ was crucified at Constantinople some 260 years ago.
  • The Deluge occurred some 310 years ago; while the dinosaurs were created a few decades earlier, after Adam and Eve joined the one million pairs of humans which already were living beyond the Garden of Eden."
  • The sun is 10 to 20 km above the earth.
So you what you can do with that fake math!

?

dutchy

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2019, 02:57:43 AM »
I envy Australia.... they were the one’s that watched the uncut Hollywood Apollo epos showing a coke bottle on the fake moon landscape.
We in Europe missed all the fun,.......everyone likes the last episode of a soap featuring all the season’s bloopers.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2019, 03:27:40 AM »
you must be fakenews.
Just turn the HemiSemiPlanarSphere around half a turn! You NorthernHemiPlanarterranians are so narrow minded.
But being ruled by The Trumpet has so indoctrinated everyone that you can't tell factions from fiction.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

The last time my conviction about Australia existence is 20 %

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=78912.0

Now the position sadly became 7.5 %. Please give me more convincing evidences that Australia exists. I wanna increase back my conviction about Australia.
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

?

dutchy

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2019, 03:39:59 AM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2019, 03:53:01 AM »
you must be fakenews.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
The last time my conviction about Australia existence is 20 %
Now the position sadly became 7.5 %. Please give me more convincing evidences that Australia exists. I wanna increase back my conviction about Australia.
Nah! Why would i want to increase back your conviction about Australia. We prefer to keep the Wonderful Land of Oz a secret.
If everyone learned how good it was here we'd all sorts of riff-raff wanting gain entry - you know like N30, InFlatEarth, New Earth and even dutchy and we couldn't allow that.

?

dutchy

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2019, 04:05:52 AM »
Could it be that the whole Brittish empire is based on exagerations and lies ?

As we clearly see on this authentic imagery from outerspace.

More on how the final image without Ingerlund was captured.

Robbert Simmon :

My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. I turn data into pictures. I look for new, interesting events that NASA’s satellites have seen or that are hidden in the latest data to find anything interesting that shows off NASA’s unique capabilities. Finding things is the fun part. I rely on engineers and scientists to produce the data. Their reliable, real-time, stream of 1.7 terabytes a day is incredible–the same as producing 3,000 CDs a day. We know where to look for the interesting stuff because each instrument provides a very specialized type of information. So if I am looking for something specific, I know where to look. For example, recently there was a clear indication that England did not exist. The only reliable imagery of this was from NASA satellites. We basically confirmed the non existance of the largest parts of the Brittish Isles.
By the end of 2018, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of new Europe. So we did. The hard part was creating a map of the the newly discovered Europian layout with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work. My part was to open my Caran Dash color box and give every country a nice coating. I think it will match people’s expectations of how Europe truly looks from outer space.

Well, well , well..... who would have thought ??

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2019, 04:19:13 AM »

But that seems to have been copy-n-pasted from :D The Internet ;D!
In the words of ;) one "who is widely recognised as one of the most influential scientists of all time and a key figure in the scientific revolution.

“Don't believe everything you read in the Internet”
                                                              - Sir Isaac Newton

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2019, 04:35:34 AM »

This I can agree on, the current British empire consists of me, my rubber dingy, a bedraggled Union Jack with En-ger-land written in crayon across and a £10 note with the Queens face on it, I am currently rowing for the Channel  Islands where I shall use the £10 as an official document of acquisition from which I intend to reinvent the whole thing, stay posted.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2019, 04:49:28 AM »

This I can agree on, the current British empire consists of me, my rubber dingy, a bedraggled Union Jack with En-ger-land written in crayon across and a £10 note with the Queens face on it, I am currently rowing for the Channel  Islands where I shall use the £10 as an official document of acquisition from which I intend to reinvent the whole thing, stay posted.
But surely we of good British stock (English, Scottish and Irish plus a little Aussie for good measure) can dream of the "good old days ;)" when "Britannia Ruled the Waves ::)"!

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2019, 06:28:35 AM »
A while ago some of our ministers, particularly the stupid fat posh git (if that helps) were seriously suggesting that what the UK really needs right now is a new Royal yacht.  So we could sail our dignitaries to primitive lands and give them a taste of the opulence they could enjoy by trading with Empire 2.0.

Clearly more important than sorting out the mess they managed to get the country into.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2019, 07:35:28 AM »

Keep up, its all gone, I'm the only one left, rebuilding in the Channel Islands, me and Rab' invade France at Christmas, you are a figment of your own imagination.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.