Abduction! - A forum Game

• 1270 Replies

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
Re: Abduction! - A forum Game
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2011, 04:16:27 PM »
Horrible strategy, but good morals. Not sure if want.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2011, 04:17:07 PM »
I vote to lynch Particle Person.

Particle Person (11)
Cheesuscrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (1)
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

Particle Person (12)
Cheesuscrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (1)

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2011, 06:09:30 PM »
I can't believe Thork was able to get this mob going, but whatever. No one else gave good enough evidence for right now. I vote for Particle Person.

Particle Person (13)
Cheesuscrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (1)

« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »
I am ashamed to call myself a citizen of Fesville.

Lorddave

« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2011, 06:22:11 PM »
I am ashamed to call myself a citizen of Fesville.

Don't worry buddy, I don't think you're a pod person.

That being said, if you are such a person, I shall gladly stomp on the remains of your alien head.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2011, 07:55:41 PM »
I'm too lazy to read the last page! Help me, Wendy!

Skeleton. You're welcome.

Thanks! I did read the last page though, I was on my lunch break at work and wasn't really paying attention to who made which nominations. For the record, I'm with Dave in that I don't think Particle Person is an alien, but there's not much we can do about it now.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2011, 10:41:31 PM »
Okay, I seriously doubt that Particle Person is an alien, but I'll bite anyway.

Particle Person (14)
Cheesuscrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (1)

If he's not an alien (I don't think he is) I got my eye on the folks who started this little bandwagon.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »
hello i am fes I will vote for the president that I don't want to win becausr that is how voting works

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2011, 12:07:30 AM »

Particle Person (15)
CheesusCrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (1)
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2011, 12:15:01 AM »
I can safely say I'm not an alien, otherwise I'd use my alien powers to get me out if this damn cell. Oh well, at least it has internet.

So that's how you contacted your space ship!  :o

shhhh

If particle person isn't a pod person then I'm voting Thork tomorrow
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2011, 12:16:00 AM »
I can safely say I'm not an alien, otherwise I'd use my alien powers to get me out if this damn cell. Oh well, at least it has internet.

shhhh

That is an excellent plan. Everyone else should do the same.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2011, 12:41:48 AM »
hello i am fes I will vote for the president that I don't want to win becausr that is how voting works
Thork put about 1/2 ounce of thought (or is a pod person) into this and it was the closest thing to evidence for a pod person we had. It wasn't good evidence mind you, and to be honest I don't think you're one of them. I'm still trying to get a feel for who I think could be one.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2011, 12:48:11 AM »

shhhh

He probably is one. Thork is well practiced in trolling.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2011, 12:49:27 AM »

Unless I'm completely mistaken, a president can be elected even if one candidate has 40% of the votes and the other has 42%. We don't have that luxury here. It has to be over 50% for ANYTHING to happen. Would you like to live four years without anyone being accountable for what the government does to the people? I wouldn't.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2011, 12:50:54 AM »

Unless I'm completely mistaken, a president can be elected even if one candidate has 40% of the votes and the other has 42%. We don't have that luxury here. It has to be over 50% for ANYTHING to happen. Would you like to live four years without anyone being accountable for what the government does to the people? I wouldn't.

I would just like to live through the night. Perhaps the thought of my imminent death is affecting my ability to make perfect analogies.

« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »
I read through the thread again, let's see what I got.

Four of us didn't go with the majority. Harutsedo, Lorddave, Skeleton and Particle Person. Since Particle Person is almost guarantee to be lynched, we are left with three of them. I'll keep my eyes on you three. IF Particle Person is a MIB then we should look at Marcus and then Thork who starts a bandwagon to lynch Particle Person. Gayer might still be an alien, we have no way to know. Also, I am figuring out who is the one who would abduct Dann.

Stay tuned.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2011, 03:24:45 AM »
Dann was likely abducted by whomever wanted him dead prior to the game starting. So we should look at those who voted for him. Since dann himself was the first to cry for his lunch we cant count him.  Cheesus, however, was second.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Thork

« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2011, 03:52:11 AM »

shhhh

Uh oh.  :-\
Look, I am a voting, contributing member of this fine town. PP wasn't voting. That is no help even if he is innocent. Raist still hasn't voted either. He's useless to us.

I actually think there should be a new rule. If someone doesn't vote for 3 days they get killed off. Its v.annoying when people sign up and then don't play because it means you need way more than 50% of the active players left to get anything done. As 4 are evil, a few AFKs and its another alien/wolf/vampire win.

He probably is one. Thork is well practiced in trolling.
How dare you? >:(

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2011, 05:12:20 AM »
Chris did mention some sort of rule for this in the signup. Let's hope he follows through with it.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Skeleton

• Frankly, I have better things to do with my time.
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2011, 06:33:47 AM »
Thork put about 1/2 ounce of thought (or is a pod person) into this and it was the closest thing to evidence for a pod person we had. It wasn't good evidence mind you, and to be honest I don't think you're one of them. I'm still trying to get a feel for who I think could be one.

Dont the MIB and the Tinfoil Hat guy have extra insight into who is who though? We dont know that Thork isnt one of them. It is to our advantage to let them live.
If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2011, 06:42:40 AM »

Dont the MIB and the Tinfoil Hat guy have extra insight into who is who though? We dont know that Thork isnt one of them. It is to our advantage to let them live.
Either a very noobish comment or the work of a fellow alien sticking up for another. 

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2011, 07:04:24 AM »

shhhh

Sounds like a plan.

Either a very noobish comment or the work of a fellow alien sticking up for another. 

If we lynch Thork and he is a pod person, Skeleton should be next.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2011, 07:20:13 AM »
Well the mob is in place and has the required votes.  I'll run security for the mob and make sure no aliens sneak up behind us on the way to the lynching.   I vote to lynch Andrew.  I now have my eyes on Skeleton too..... >_>    <_<

Particle Person (15)
CheesusCrust (1)
Thork (1)
WardoggKC130FE (1)
Marcus Aurelius (1)
Andrew (1)

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2011, 07:28:54 AM »
Now, if PP does end up being a slimy alien, I think we must give some credence to the notion that Thork is actually the MiB.

EnigmaZV

« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »
Wardogg, why do you suspect Andrew?
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2011, 07:46:57 AM »
He sent me a suspicious PM.  Talking about anal probing. 

?

Thork

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
If we lynch Thork and he is a pod person, Skeleton should be next.
I see a very obvious flaw in this plan and frankly the whole idea is making me a little uncomfortable. If the ultimate objective is to kill Skeleton, we should just do that next.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2011, 08:17:57 AM »
Oh, but the idea is to kill you, if you're wrong about Particle Person. So count your blessings, boy. I've got a shotgun with your name on it.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2011, 08:18:44 AM »
Chris did mention some sort of rule for this in the signup. Let's hope he follows through with it.

if it goes three days without a vote by someone, I'll write them an abduction scene.