Random Religious Comic Thread

• 604 Replies

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
Re: Random Religious Comic Thread
« Reply #600 on: November 23, 2011, 02:04:29 PM »
I always lol at people who associate the wall street protesters with anarchists. I really don't think they get what these people want.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #601 on: November 23, 2011, 02:26:26 PM »
I always lol at people who associate the wall street protesters with anarchists. I really don't think they get what these people want.

Some of them are anarchists, at least the Occupy group who turned up in Birmingham were.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #602 on: November 23, 2011, 02:47:02 PM »
That's weird. I thought they were protesting for more regulation of Wall Street.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #603 on: November 23, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »
That's weird. I thought they were protesting for more regulation of Wall Street.

The more reasonable protesters are, but that's not stopping every fringe group from jumping on the bandwagon and acting as though their grievance is what it's all about.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #604 on: November 24, 2011, 02:52:14 AM »
Of course, I'm talking strictly about the people who are out there protesting Wall Street's irresponsible and criminal behaviour.