To MaNaeSWolf or anyone else in South Africa

• 40 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: To MaNaeSWolf or anyone else in South Africa
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 02:24:33 AM »
Yes, I made a post specifically stating what was told to me by a convincing family with their own proof of said statements. Instead of taking it as gospel, I asked specifically wolf as I respect his opinion and figured I would get a pretty neutral and informed response.

Ah right, sorry, my bad I didn't realize it was just a racist repeating what other racists said. Then it's completely okay.

Seriously tho, you could have disproven many of your points with 10sec of googling... But you wanted to share those retarded anecdotal stories.

Why Google when you can get first hand information? Google is also full of nonsense too
You realize you can find constitutions, laws and very trustworthy news article with google?
But sure you are right, asking an individual on the flat earth society to get his opinion in hope it will confirm your racist bias is way better than actually checking what the law says and looking up what actually happened!

Not sure if I would trust information coming from governments of South Africa. I look at plenty of press releases and stuff from Australias government all the time and shake my head. You can read about South Africas or Zimbabwes forced land acquisition policies and they can sound really good and fair dinkum - especially if it comes from the government or a media article (that in those countries are probably vetted by the government first). But for the people who actually have to live and are affected by the policies - perhaps that is what someone wants to know. Obviously Bom Tishop took what these people said with a grain of salt enough to ask on here if the story was exaggerated, BS or the truth.

Would you trust any information coming from government officials of the DPRK? Or China? I mean if the government says it's the truth you dont need to look any further right? Just look at their press releases or laws. I'm sure they would never break them or look the other way when it suited them

Or is asking someone who actually lives there better?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 02:37:16 AM »
You realize you can find constitutions, laws and very trustworthy news article with google?
But sure you are right, asking an individual on the flat earth society to get his opinion in hope it will confirm your racist bias is way better than actually checking what the law says and looking up what actually happened!

Not sure if I would trust information coming from governments of South Africa. I look at plenty of press releases and stuff from Australias government all the time and shake my head. You can read about South Africas or Zimbabwes forced land acquisition policies and they can sound really good and fair dinkum - especially if it comes from the government or a media article (that in those countries are probably vetted by the government first). But for the people who actually have to live and are affected by the policies - perhaps that is what someone wants to know. Obviously Bom Tishop took what these people said with a grain of salt enough to ask on here if the story was exaggerated, BS or the truth.

Would you trust any information coming from government officials of the DPRK? Or China? I mean if the government says it's the truth you dont need to look any further right? Just look at their press releases or laws. I'm sure they would never break them or look the other way when it suited them

Neither of you are wrong.

If you want to know what the law says, then you can google it. If you want to know how the courts uphold the law, well, this is harder. I know how to get not only specific news, but also court rulings from the internet, but few others would. I doubt 0.1% of all South Africans would know how to find a court ruling. So in this case, asking is going to be easier, even if it is at risk of getting my biased versions of it.

Additionally, google usually skews results towards more successful returns vs accuracy. And this depends on your profile and location. Finding information from South Africa is going to be harder from the US than from South Africa. (i.e. never trust google to lead you to the truth)
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 11:17:37 PM »

Neither of you are wrong.

If you want to know what the law says, then you can google it. If you want to know how the courts uphold the law, well, this is harder. I know how to get not only specific news, but also court rulings from the internet, but few others would. I doubt 0.1% of all South Africans would know how to find a court ruling. So in this case, asking is going to be easier, even if it is at risk of getting my biased versions of it.

Additionally, google usually skews results towards more successful returns vs accuracy. And this depends on your profile and location. Finding information from South Africa is going to be harder from the US than from South Africa. (i.e. never trust google to lead you to the truth)

First off all, DNS is a useless little troll looking to get a rise out of me for his personal (erotic?) pleasure.

Your post is dead on point, finding accurate info is very difficult here on South Africa.... At least the truth (I searched heavily after the conversation with that family) You either have people saying it is a perfect land or those that say 1000s of white people are being exterminated a day and the country is burning. Neither is accurate. Also, yes, I have no idea how to find court rulings from there lol.

Even after I spoke to the family which is first hand accounts, I continued searching because I thought there were parts that didn't sit right. I am fairly decent at flushing the truth out with time and not just accepting things that don't feel right. Thus why I made this thread directed towards you.

You have most always been quite fair and neutral as I stated before.

I have been enjoying the conversation and saddened I forgot where we left off thanks to a pathetic troll.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2020, 12:30:24 AM »
I think I'd rather be a "usless little troll" than a racist retard.

And yes, I'll keep to it. Many of your claims can be disproven very easily.

I think the thought of asking a local is good, but at least you could have removed the claims thst 5sec google show to be wrong.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2020, 01:18:30 AM »

First off all, DNS is a useless little troll looking to get a rise out of me for his personal (erotic?) pleasure.

Your post is dead on point, finding accurate info is very difficult here on South Africa.... At least the truth (I searched heavily after the conversation with that family) You either have people saying it is a perfect land or those that say 1000s of white people are being exterminated a day and the country is burning. Neither is accurate. Also, yes, I have no idea how to find court rulings from there lol.

Even after I spoke to the family which is first hand accounts, I continued searching because I thought there were parts that didn't sit right. I am fairly decent at flushing the truth out with time and not just accepting things that don't feel right. Thus why I made this thread directed towards you.

I have been enjoying the conversation and saddened I forgot where we left off thanks to a pathetic troll.
Here is a good local site that looks into the truth of many stories in RSA. They have themselves been off point before, but mostly accurate. They also admit when they dont know, which is to me always a sign that truth is more important than ego.
https://africacheck.org/

As for DNS, just completely avoid posts of people who inflame you. Once people make you emotional, your ability to discuss and argue sinks, and this is an actual tactic used by some people. If you ever notice yourself calling other people names, it should be a personal trigger that you should take a break.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2020, 01:36:42 AM »

Here is a good local site that looks into the truth of many stories in RSA. They have themselves been off point before, but mostly accurate. They also admit when they dont know, which is to me always a sign that truth is more important than ego.
https://africacheck.org/

As for DNS, just completely avoid posts of people who inflame you. Once people make you emotional, your ability to discuss and argue sinks, and this is an actual tactic used by some people. If you ever notice yourself calling other people names, it should be a personal trigger that you should take a break.

He calles me names all the time, no matter what I do. He just likes doing it, which is fine for me though.

Thanks for the link!

Member of the BOTD

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2020, 02:22:51 AM »
He calles me names all the time, no matter what I do. He just likes doing it, which is fine for me though.
Its generally a negative feedback loop.
Once someone starts name calling, 80% of the time the opposition responds in a similar fashion.
This is also when the actual topic of the conversation becomes less important that just showing the other person "who is boss"

The best response is to just not respond in kind, instead, be kind.
As real life keeps teaching me, this is not always easy.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2020, 07:20:10 AM »
Once someone starts name calling, 80% of the time the opposition responds in a similar fashion.
This is also when the actual topic of the conversation becomes less important that just showing the other person "who is boss"
Oh don't worry it's not about showing him I'm boss, he already knows that!

Also, are you some kind of gandhi? ;D

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2020, 07:34:31 AM »
Oh don't worry it's not about showing him I'm boss, he already knows that!

Also, are you some kind of gandhi? ;D

I would hope he is much better than Ghandi. That guy was a misogynist piece of shit

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jan/27/mohandas-gandhi-women-india

But Gandhi was also a puritan and a misogynist who helped ensure that India remains one of the most sexually repressed nations on earth – and, by and large, a dreadful place to be born female.

During Gandhi's time as a dissident in South Africa, he discovered a male youth had been harassing two of his female followers. Gandhi responded by personally cutting the girls' hair off, to ensure the "sinner's eye" was "sterilised". Gandhi boasted of the incident in his writings, pushing the message to all Indians that women should carry responsibility for sexual attacks upon them. Such a legacy still lingers. In the summer of 2009, colleges in north India reacted to a spate of sexual harassment cases by banning women from wearing jeans, as western-style dress was too "provocative" for the males on campus.

Gandhi believed Indian women who were raped lost their value as human beings. He argued that fathers could be justified in killing daughters who had been sexually assaulted for the sake of family and community honour.

He was also a weirdo
Gandhi despised his own sexual desires, and despised sex in any context except for procreation. He preached that the failure to control carnal urges led to complaints including constipation. He believed that sex was bad for the health of an individual, and that sexual freedom would lead Indians to failure as a people.

And how is this nugget?

Like all men who wage a doomed war with their own sexual desires, Gandhi's behaviour around females would eventually become very, very odd. He took to sleeping with naked young women, including his own great-niece, in order to "test" his commitment to celibacy. The habit caused shock and outrage among his supporters. God knows how his wife felt.

The guy is idolised, but like Nelson Mandela, when you look deeper into the character, you release they are just another terrible human being undeserving of the adoration

Yes yes, the article is from 'The Guardian'.  ::) First Google hit but plenty of others said similar things about his attitude towards women. If the quotes are wrong and Ghandi was actually a really fine gentlemen, then please debunk with your own source.  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2020, 07:48:30 AM »
Well perhaps I was secretly insulting him and you didnt get it  ::)

Member of the BOTD

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2020, 08:58:31 AM »
Nelson Mandela started off bad and ended up much better.

He was on the CIA list of terrorists for a reason.
By the time he was president he admitted that he was an idiot for trying to murder people.

His life was more about redemption and becoming better than being a Saint all along.