Its True, Quit Proving Us Wrong. World Is Flat.

• 39 Replies
Its True, Quit Proving Us Wrong. World Is Flat.
« on: February 25, 2007, 11:17:27 AM »
I don't understand why you guy's keep trying to prove to us that the world is round.

Their is substantial proof identifying the the world is a flat terrain surface.
  • Pictures of horizons with powerful lens show no arc to the horizon, just a flat-linear cut off.
  • The stars and sun do revolve around earth.
  • NASA can't even stage the mission to the moon correctly, how do you think they can pass of gravity?

If you guys want to continue to bash us for thinking a legitimate theory, then you're just immature and naive. Why always believe what you are told, why not venture out and ask? Suspect and dare to be bold and go against always what everyone might think is right. We live here, this is ours. JUSTIFY THE TRUTH to EVERYONE! THE WORLD IS FLAT.

-Kurt M. Cuffey

?

Eisiger

• I hope she made lots of spaghetti!
Re: Its True, Quit Proving Us Wrong. World Is Flat.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 11:22:25 AM »

No?
~D-Draw

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »
If it's true, how could we prove you wrong?  ;D Seriously, fly over to the ice wall, and get good pictures of it. Everyone else may cry BS, but I actually have done graphic design for a living... photoshopping stands out miles to me. Get genuine pictures, and I (a RE) would be willing to explain how they are genuine.
Monochrome morality, almost as much a misnomer as the ridiculous prejudices that it is oft based.

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 12:02:18 PM »
If it's true, how could we prove you wrong?  ;D Seriously, fly over to the ice wall, and get good pictures of it. Everyone else may cry BS, but I actually have done graphic design for a living... photoshopping stands out miles to me. Get genuine pictures, and I (a RE) would be willing to explain how they are genuine.

Okay emo kid with hair in front of your eyes, you came to THIS site. You prove us wrong, not vice versa.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 12:05:02 PM »
Get genuine pictures, and I (a RE) would be willing to explain how they are genuine.

For genuine pictures of the Ice Wall type "antarctica" into Google Image Search.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 12:47:50 PM »
Get genuine pictures, and I (a RE) would be willing to explain how they are genuine.

For genuine pictures of the Ice Wall type "antarctica" into Google Image Search.

You dont know what ice wall means.
FE Pwnage Archive

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=8101.0

The Engineer is still a douchebag

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »

errm...according to the faq, the Ice Wall is just going round the edge of the flat earth, which is "round like the UN logo" so I'm assuming that no pics will come up that isn't antartica.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
errm...according to the faq, the Ice Wall is just going round the edge of the flat earth, which is "round like the UN logo" so I'm assuming that no pics will come up that isn't antartica.

If you hadn't figured it out by now, the Ice Wall is Antarctica.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 01:31:01 PM »
meh, I'm too tired to argue, but from what I understand, Antartica is a blog-like island...

http://www.hartionline.ro/lume/antartica.gif

of course, that came from a google search so it is probably completely wrong.  ::)

[/sarcasm]
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

?

Eisiger

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »
I'm confused as to why Antarctica/Icewall isn't melted by our rotation against the sun.
~D-Draw

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »
Because it's cold there, due to where the sun is.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

Eisiger

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 02:04:55 PM »
In the middle?
~D-Draw

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 02:12:56 PM »
Yes, that's where the sun is.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 02:48:39 PM »
The sun is careful not to touch the ice wall with its "spotlight"-like rays.
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »
If the sun is around the middle o fthe flat earth, why is there a north pole?
Plato: People are inherently bad.
Aristotle: People are inherently good.
Me: People are inherently stupid.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 03:22:08 PM »

I agree with Trent on this one!
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Eisiger

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »
If the sun is in the middle, how do we have seasons, and day and night? Does the earth bounce back and fourth into the sun like a retarded yoyo?
~D-Draw

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 03:34:22 PM »
If the sun is in the middle, how do we have seasons, and day and night? Does the earth bounce back and fourth into the sun like a retarded yoyo?

I will look at the FAQ before asking silly questions.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

?

Eisiger

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »
I did, and I didn't bother, since all that came out of it was icewall, government, old book, mystery shadow, and conspiracy.
~D-Draw

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 03:39:04 PM »
I did, and I didn't bother, since all that came out of it was icewall, government, old book, mystery shadow, and conspiracy.

And a picture of the revolutions of sun and moon, along with it's explanation.

I don't get it. Did you really think i was referring you to the FAQ whilst not reading it myself?

?

Eisiger

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 04:09:40 PM »
I lied, I didn't read it.
~D-Draw

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 04:13:11 PM »

Translation: "Area 51"
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 02:07:04 AM »
I don't understand why you guy's keep trying to prove to us that the world is round.

Their is substantial proof identifying the the world is a flat terrain surface.
  • Pictures of horizons with powerful lens show no arc to the horizon, just a flat-linear cut off.
  • The stars and sun do revolve around earth.
  • NASA can't even stage the mission to the moon correctly, how do you think they can pass of gravity?

If you guys want to continue to bash us for thinking a legitimate theory, then you're just immature and naive. Why always believe what you are told, why not venture out and ask? Suspect and dare to be bold and go against always what everyone might think is right. We live here, this is ours. JUSTIFY THE TRUTH to EVERYONE! THE WORLD IS FLAT.

-Kurt M. Cuffey

1.  There are also pictures showing a curved horizon.  What ever arguement you place on this can be justly applied to your own arguement.
2.  Yes the night sky revolves, however its movement does not support a flat earth.  Come to the southern hemisphere and marvel in your FE unraveling.
3.  Yep NASA are full of humans, who tend to mess up like all humans.  They only need to get there once, doesn't matter if they mess up 5 in 6.  Oh there are also russians too, they get themselves into space ok.  China is getting there.

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 02:51:32 AM »
Flatter than a pancake.
I wish I was
where I was
when I was
wishing I was
here.

?

dolfyn

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 03:13:13 AM »
Um, have any of you "believers" ever travelled anywhere to see for yourselves? I know I have, despite having come from a supposedly non-existent place called Australia. *cue "Twilight Zone" music* All you have to do is look out the window of the plane, or gaze out from the observation deck of a tall building, to see the subtle but distinct curvature of the Earth. That's proof enough for me. Not that I needed it!  ::)

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2007, 06:46:26 AM »

I don't get it. Did you really think i was referring you to the FAQ whilst not reading it myself?

What moves the sun and the moon in these revolutions?

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2007, 06:52:49 AM »

I have no idea...

But, can I ask you something, this is not an argument for the FE, I'm just curious, do you know what makes the planets move? Or what makes the entire solar system move? Do you know what makes the galaxies revolve around it's center?

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2007, 07:04:35 AM »

I have no idea...

But, can I ask you something, this is not an argument for the FE, I'm just curious, do you know what makes the planets move? Or what makes the entire solar system move? Do you know what makes the galaxies revolve around it's center?

I always thought what made things like entire galaxy's move was objects moving away from the "Big Bang". And around it's center? I didn't even know that happened, but i'm sure it has something to do with gravity, if it does happen.

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2007, 07:09:23 AM »

I have no idea...

I always thought what made things like entire galaxy's move was objects moving away from the "Big Bang". And around it's center? I didn't even know that happened, but i'm sure it has something to do with gravity, if it does happen.

And what causes gravity?

I mean, you don't have the slightest bit of doubt in your mind about a force that attracts two objects for no apparent reason?

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2007, 08:19:26 AM »

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Look, your stupid, illogical little hypothesis (which was created by an ECCENTRIC scientist BTW) has no real scientific proof and, infact, defies the laws of physics. Your hypothesis would, if true, create the need for a whole new set of laws of physics. In short, it makes no sense.
he Earth is round and you FE'ers are crazy.