flat terror

• 10 Replies
flat terror
« on: September 26, 2006, 06:50:04 AM »
so many times i hear FEers say "stop believing what you are told to believe" referring to a round earth.

i am told american and british soldiers are fighting and being killed in iraq and afghanistan. should i doubt this? FEers: assuming you dont, why do you not doubt this? i have met helen sharman twice, she claims she has been into space, according to you i should doubt this. you may have relatives and friends who claim to have served in iraq or afghanistan, but can you prove it to yourself? do you doubt them?
tf?

?

cadmium_blimp

• funny, you thought I'd convert, didn't you?
flat terror
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 08:34:31 AM »
Are you proposing a fabricated war?  I'd believe it, but I haven't seen any evidence for it.

Note: I am not a FE'er.

Quote from: Commander Taggart
Never give up, never surrender!

flat terror
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 02:42:44 AM »
A fabricated WAr in IRaq. WHy would the media portray a fictional event ?

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
flat terror
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 05:07:50 PM »
Why would you have to doubt the war in Iraq, and, honestly, how the heck does that pertain at all to the Flat Earth Theory.

You shouldn't doubt the War in Iraq in conjunction with the Flat Earth Theory, but if you have reasons to doubt it, go ahead and give us the reasons--I'm open-minded.
As for the rest of your post, most of it was completely unadherent, therefore I'm not exactly sure what else to address...

~D-Draw

flat terror
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 08:44:24 PM »
Quote from: "jkallend"
A fabricated WAr in IRaq. WHy would the media portray a fictional event ?

was that a serious question (when has the meida ever needed a reason?)
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

?

mjk

flat terror
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 01:41:56 AM »
i just read the bit about having met an astronaut and couldnt help thinking of this clip of Buzz Aldrin :lol:
quote="diegodraw"]you never mentioned anything about antagonizing naive idiots who have reason to believe they should defend what everyone already knows is logical....Not like anybody would ever have fun doing that, of course[/quote]

flat terror
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 02:19:25 AM »
was that a serious question (when has the meida ever needed a reason?)

More to the point how often do goverments pull their strings of media to ordvicate issues. It is possible that the media hase portrayed a fake war but im wondering what are the incentives ? Hmm. I reckon it could be related to the FE, i think they are trying to disencourage people from visting these places because it may be the heart of the RE consipiracy.

But who knows. I'm not going to risk it and even if there was a RE conspiracy central intelleginace headquarteres there i would probably be exercuted within minuets.

?

DeErthesSfeerikal

flat terror
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 06:19:12 PM »
From what I understand, he doesn't actually not believe in the war in Iraq. He's saying it's about the same as a FE. And jkallend, asking why the government would have the incentive to create a fictional war is the exact same as why the government would have an incentive for creating a fictional moon landing, and trips to antarctica. All the pictures we've seen. That there is no south pole. Or do you believe in the south pole? If so, where is it. Don't say anything about the FAQ, because I read it. If it's in there, I must have missed it. It makes perfect sense what Ezkerraldean said. I do believe in the war in Iraq, don't get me wrong, but I'm saying that we have the same proof of the war in Iraq as the word being round, yet you shoot down RE and say that it's conspiracy.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
flat terror
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 06:26:57 PM »
When your entire existence is an assumption, why not question the nature of that assumption? Seems reasonable to me.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

flat terror
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 06:51:33 PM »
i am told american and british soldiers are fighting and being killed in iraq and afghanistan

wow, i thought aussies were over there too...just cos we're smart enuf to not die as often doesn't mean we don't exist

flat terror
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 08:08:01 PM »
Quote from: "DeErthesSfeerikal"
From what I understand, he doesn't actually not believe in the war in Iraq. He's saying it's about the same as a FE. And jkallend, asking why the government would have the incentive to create a fictional war is the exact same as why the government would have an incentive for creating a fictional moon landing, and trips to antarctica. All the pictures we've seen. That there is no south pole. Or do you believe in the south pole? If so, where is it. Don't say anything about the FAQ, because I read it. If it's in there, I must have missed it. It makes perfect sense what Ezkerraldean said. I do believe in the war in Iraq, don't get me wrong, but I'm saying that we have the same proof of the war in Iraq as the word being round, yet you shoot down RE and say that it's conspiracy.

If the war was a fabrication pulled by the government, don't you think they'd fabricate a war that we're actually winning, instead of this Vietnam 2?
 believe the Earth is round.
That doesn't mean the Earth is round.

"If you're going to yell at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" --Homer Simpson