• 22466 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #12900 on: January 11, 2019, 07:50:40 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083554782923632640
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

We lose 300 Americans a week, 90% of which comes through the Southern Border. These numbers will be DRASTICALLY REDUCED if we have a Wall!

He's talking about heroin/opiates, but he's leaving out the part where most of it comes through ports of entry. Most of it makes it through the checkpoints.
If he cares so much about people dying because of opiates, maybe he should decriminalize their use, as Portugal did, and maybe focus on socialized healthcare, which is probably going to save much more than those 300 Americans per week he mentions.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12901 on: January 11, 2019, 08:05:55 AM »
We can't even get the fed govt to decriminalize marijuana!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #12902 on: January 11, 2019, 09:35:49 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083554782923632640
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

We lose 300 Americans a week, 90% of which comes through the Southern Border. These numbers will be DRASTICALLY REDUCED if we have a Wall!

He's talking about heroin/opiates, but he's leaving out the part where most of it comes through ports of entry. Most of it makes it through the checkpoints.
He's also missing out the part that only about a third of the deaths are from heroin.  The rest are from prescription opiates - which presumably are mainly manufactured on American soil perfectly legally.

Aside from anything else, the thought that putting up a wall will stop drugs entering the country (and suddenly all these addicts will go cold turkey), is laughable.  There are several thousand miles of ocean between Europe and Mexico, but the cartels don't have much trouble supplying all the cocaine we need every week.  I suspect their logistics guys must laugh out loud every time he says something or other about a wall stopping drugs.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #12903 on: January 11, 2019, 10:30:46 AM »
I suspect their logistics guys must laugh out loud every time he says something or other about a wall stopping drugs.
Just thinking about that made me spurt coffee all over my monitor. >:(

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #12904 on: January 11, 2019, 10:59:11 AM »
Are there really that many americans still supporting trump? So many of his lies are so obvious - how can you be stupid enough to support a permanent liar like trump? It just won't go into my head. You literally have to be either retarded or psychotic to still support trump.

Edit: Seriously, even the whole government-shutdown thing is a huge fucking joke. The government is literally shut down now because trump lied about mexico paying for the wall (and now wants to use us citizen tax money to build it. Like wtf?).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:21:24 AM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12905 on: January 11, 2019, 11:28:30 AM »
Some of Trump's fans support him even more!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #12906 on: January 11, 2019, 11:35:40 AM »
Name some things...unless it is shower masterbation time, then yes, I believe you have definitely out done me there.
Unlike you I don't like to brag about myself online, also I'm not going to disclose any personal information.
And let's be honest here, you didn't even achieve a masters degree at university and your phd was basically for free.

I have no idea what this means. If you get a masters, you don't get the PhD for free, it isn't two for one at McDonald's. I have no idea what you are talking about, doubt you do either.

As for all the "amazing" accomplishments you have done that will stun me...you don't have to get me your damn social security number (or whatever they have on Sweden), name or location. You stated something, I asked you to name some...plus you always ask me for more information, things are easy to speak about without realizing personal information.

So I will take that as you have none to talk and have done nothing, which is exactly the answer I expected...golf clap.

Face it, you are self obsessed,  you think everything is about you, and react accordingly.  Sorry to break it to you.  You can choose to deal with it or not,  I don't care.

As far as personal attacks go, you keep attacking me for telling you the truth.  It's your problem not mine.

People attack me personally like yourself or Sweden boy and others...I respond personally...someone like pez, we can have long conversations without getting or being personal with about 95 percent of it...

Have fun playing victim like the typical liberal...you attack me all day personally, I say something back and you start to cry and play victim..your people would be proud.

As for you "telling me the truth"....please try one day, I would be shocked and quite frankly very impressed.

Are there really that many americans still supporting trump? So many of his lies are so obvious - how can you be stupid enough to support a permanent liar like trump? It just won't go into my head. You literally have to be either retarded or psychotic to still support trump.

Edit: Seriously, even the whole government-shutdown thing is a huge fucking joke. The government is literally shut down now because trump lied about mexico paying for the wall (and now wants to use us citizen tax money to build it. Like wtf?).

I have lost all hope and respect for the entire government...fucking pathetic. I only supported Trump because he was the lesser of two evils...That is a hell of a reason to vote huh??

The conservatives are Looney and corrupt, the Dems are even more looney and more corrupt.

These people are rich, lining their pockets, playing in their own world and could give two shits if we, the normal people, live or die...well unless it is election time, then they will be kissing babies and other fake shit.

We need a purge and revolution before it is too late...I just have no idea how to do it.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #12907 on: January 11, 2019, 11:43:37 AM »
I have no idea what this means. If you get a masters, you don't get the PhD for free, it isn't two for one at McDonald's. I have no idea what you are talking about, doubt you do either.
We both know you got your PHD by buying your prof a bottle of wine and maybe doing some 'favours'.

As for all the "amazing" accomplishments you have done that will stun me...you don't have to get me your damn social security number (or whatever they have on Sweden), name or location. You stated something, I asked you to name some...plus you always ask me for more information, things are easy to speak about without realizing personal information.
My accomplishments are mostly unique enough to allow you to google me, especially if I mention multiple.

We need a purge and revolution before it is too late...I just have no idea how to do it.
Step 1: Don't vote for trump in 2020.

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12908 on: January 11, 2019, 11:56:39 AM »
We both know you got your PHD by buying your prof a bottle of wine and maybe doing some 'favours'.

My accomplishments are mostly unique enough to allow you to google me, especially if I mention multiple.

Step 1: Don't vote for trump in 2020.

Don't be that specific...come on, I am actually curious. Plus I am in America and you are in Sweden. I doubt anything would actually pick up googling you, which I wouldn't even do cause I am not a creeper...even if I did, seriously, how many 1000s and 1000s of miles are you away from me lol. That's a long way to throw a rock.

If you share, I will even PM my company name to you, so it's not uneven. Though I doubt anything you say will be so unique it would only go to one person unless it is like some unique crime.

As for not voting for Trump, I have one back with 3 turds in it, and another with 2...I voted for the back with two... a hell of a choice huh?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #12909 on: January 11, 2019, 12:05:37 PM »
Don't be that specific...come on, I am actually curious. Plus I am in America and you are in Sweden. I doubt anything would actually pick up googling you, which I wouldn't even do cause I am not a creeper...even if I did, seriously, how many 1000s and 1000s of miles are you away from me lol. That's a long way to throw a rock.
Yeah, but only a few hours on a plane. And then the rock could be thrown in close proximity ;)
Also, I'm obviously not from sweden and telling my achievements would mean to tell you where I'm from.
Most specific I can be: I am studying a nice subject and am doing pretty good there. Before doing that I got a price for something technical I was working on.

If you share, I will even PM my company name to you, so it's not uneven. Though I doubt anything you say will be so unique it would only go to one person unless it is like some unique crime.
Lol, I wouldn't call a crime an achievement tho.

As for not voting for Trump, I have one back with 3 turds in it, and another with 2...I voted for the back with two... a hell of a choice huh?
Well it's definitely open for debate who is the bigger turd, especially considering how bad trump is governing - it would be quite hard to top that.
But anyway, you could (and in my opinion should) have voted for a 3rd party candidate.
Being honest, I have to say that the choice is kind of hard. You could have voted for two retards or a 3rd party person that had no chance to win. Seriously, the 2 party systems sucks a lot, I'm happy we're not having that kind of system here.

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12910 on: January 11, 2019, 12:12:14 PM »
Yeah, but only a few hours on a plane. And then the rock could be thrown in close proximity ;)
Also, I'm obviously not from sweden and telling my achievements would mean to tell you where I'm from.
Most specific I can be: I am studying a nice subject and am doing pretty good there. Before doing that I got a price for something technical I was working on.

Lol, I wouldn't call a crime an achievement tho.

Well it's definitely open for debate who is the bigger turd, especially considering how bad trump is governing - it would be quite hard to top that.
But anyway, you could (and in my opinion should) have voted for a 3rd party candidate.
Being honest, I have to say that the choice is kind of hard. You could have voted for two retards or a 3rd party person that had no chance to win. Seriously, the 2 party systems sucks a lot, I'm happy we're not having that kind of system here.

Well anything over seas is definitely more than a couple hours flights for me... You can share it in PM if you want, I am curious with all the smack you talk. I will share my company name privately, I don't know if it will show up on Google for you, because I don't know what country you are in..it might or might not.

As for voting, third party means nothing, it just helps a Dem or republican win...there isn't near enough people that will go off the trail here. It is a two party system in the states and it has been that way far too long.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12911 on: January 11, 2019, 01:32:22 PM »
Get a room, IMO!

I'm seeing lots of people on Twitter say that Trump declaring this border wall an emergency now, and not an emergency during the first 2 years of his presidency (when the Republicans controlled congress) means he will lose in court. Plus border crossings are at an all time low, and etc... I do not really know what it means for a president to declare a state of emergency, but I would hope there are checks on that.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #12912 on: January 11, 2019, 01:39:58 PM »
That's the thing that really gets me about this whole situation. Trump demands a wall to stop illegal aliens, drugs, trafficking, etc. Drugs and illegal items pour in through legal ports of entry, not gaps in the wall. Illegal aliens largely overstay their visas, not come in through gaps in the wall. The caravan of truly awful people that came up here demanding a military presence didn't go for a gap in the wall, but to a level port of entry.

What problems will a wall actually fix? It's also hard to imagine something can be a state of emergency while also demanding 18+ months to build. Or be an emergency with the cause of the problem being less than the previous year.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12913 on: January 11, 2019, 01:44:20 PM »
Get a room, IMO!

I'm seeing lots of people on Twitter say that Trump declaring this border wall an emergency now, and not an emergency during the first 2 years of his presidency (when the Republicans controlled congress) means he will lose in court. Plus border crossings are at an all time low, and etc... I do not really know what it means for a president to declare a state of emergency, but I would hope there are checks on that.

Do you want us to get a California king bed so we all can cuddle together?

As for the dump, I think declaring state of emergency is pretty open ended like the Patriot act...I dunno. I don't think it will work...I quite frankly don't care... the only thing that would catch my attention is a bill to get 90 percent of the government thrown out...pieces of shit

Pezevenk

« Reply #12914 on: January 11, 2019, 02:05:07 PM »
There are several thousand miles of ocean between Europe and Mexico, but the cartels don't have much trouble supplying all the cocaine we need every week. 
Lol that's true, your country is full of it.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #12915 on: January 11, 2019, 02:07:45 PM »
Also, can we get a separate "DNS and CFC talk about his life and business" thread? Preferrably in AR.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12916 on: January 11, 2019, 02:12:51 PM »
Also, can we get a separate "DNS and CFC talk about his life and business" thread? Preferrably in AR.

I REFUSE to go back over this thread and split all that out. That means I'd have to read it all again.  >:(

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12917 on: January 11, 2019, 02:17:42 PM »

He doesn't have anything to share, don't worry...he just wants to yell at me and throw rocks like a kindergartner that likes someone...he is just too shy to tell me.

Plus, this thread needs some nonsense, otherwise it is boring...yes, Trump is bad, orange man bad...give me some real news please, I hear that everyday everywhere else.

On a real note...come join our California king, we have room, it's a double Whopper...scg and I will be the meat, you and DNS can be the buns...we can also build a fort!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12918 on: January 11, 2019, 03:26:37 PM »
I refuse!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12919 on: January 11, 2019, 03:42:28 PM »
I refuse!

Don't be like that....a double Whopper and a fort?? Who in their right mind could say no?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12920 on: January 11, 2019, 04:31:37 PM »
I refuse!

Don't be like that....a double Whopper and a fort?? Who in their right mind could say no?

Best argument for a wall I've heard.

Question of the Day:  Can the Senate Republicans vote to replace Mitch,  not will they,  but is it possible for a Senate revolt to de-throne the majority leader.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12921 on: January 11, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »
I refuse!

Question of the Day:  Can the Senate Republicans vote to replace Mitch,  not will they,  but is it possible for a Senate revolt to de-throne the majority leader.

Come on Rayzor, there has to be a bit of humanity and child left in you somewhere to enjoy building a fort in a hotel room.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12922 on: January 11, 2019, 05:33:21 PM »
I refuse!

Come on Rayzor, there has to be a bit of humanity and child left in you somewhere to enjoy building a fort in a hotel room.

It wasn't the fort building that requires an impenetrable barrier wall. 

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12923 on: January 11, 2019, 05:33:22 PM »
I refuse!

Legally yes. Politically no.

You've got to remember that republican voters in general absolutely despise republican politicians, except for trump. All trump has to do is send a few nasty tweets to any republican that crosses him and he'll likely lose his next primary.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12924 on: January 11, 2019, 06:32:52 PM »

Does spooning scare you Rayzor?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12925 on: January 12, 2019, 12:35:33 AM »

Does spooning scare you Rayzor?

With people I don't know ... Yes. 

In any case,  who am I to come between you and your secret crush on SCG.   

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12926 on: January 12, 2019, 12:46:35 AM »
I would like to congratulate Trump on creating the biggest.  Most powerful government shut down in American history.  He has very strongly and very powerfully put 800,000 people out of work so that he can create a barrier of magic to deflect the caravans Honduras launches at us.

MAGA!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12927 on: January 12, 2019, 01:12:31 AM »
I would like to congratulate Trump on creating the biggest.  Most powerful government shut down in American history.  He has very strongly and very powerfully put 800,000 people out of work so that he can create a barrier of magic to deflect the caravans Honduras launches at us.

MAGA!

Well, to be fair...the chick I have been dating is Latina, and she even says people from that region are shit. Even Mexico says "keep marching, America is that way"...

Excluding that bit of info...Trump is an idiot, though 90 plus percent of the government is so what can I say.

With people I don't know ... Yes. 

What is a better way to get to know each other? Don't be shy...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12928 on: January 12, 2019, 01:42:15 AM »
What is a better way to get to know each other? Don't be shy...

I know this is going to be hard for you,  but don't be offended.  I know you've got the hots for me,  I can't help being charismatic.

It's not me it's you.

Pezevenk

« Reply #12929 on: January 12, 2019, 02:06:37 AM »
Lol

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)