New to this forum,

• 46 Replies
Re: New to this forum,
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 03:24:20 AM »
That supposed real Earth from the distant satellite shows a central spotlight effect. Why?
Has the supposed 93 million mile sun suddenly decided to concentrate all of it's light onto a small area?  ::)
I don't know exactly what picture you refer to, but.
You might have heard that water (the Pacific Ocean) does reflect light, there'll be a bit of specular reflection even with waves!
And the earth is a globe not a flat surface, so the central region will be brighter even from that.
The entire  Earth should be bathed from a 850,000 mile diameter so called sun, not just a frigging spotlight reflection.
The whole thing is a silly mock up and there's no hiding from that fact.

The entire earth is lit up as can can be seen. However the actual reflection of the sun is smaller than the earth because of the sun's distance.

Try experimenting with a wide angle torch and a fairly reflective ball. You should be able to see a similar effect.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 03:51:16 AM »
That supposed real Earth from the distant satellite shows a central spotlight effect. Why?
Has the supposed 93 million mile sun suddenly decided to concentrate all of it's light onto a small area?  ::)
You might have heard that water (the Pacific Ocean) does reflect light, there'll be a bit of specular reflection even with waves!
And the earth is a globe not a flat surface, so the central region will be brighter even from that.
The entire  Earth should be bathed from a 850,000 mile diameter so called sun, not just a frigging spotlight reflection.
The whole thing is a silly mock up and there's no hiding from that fact.
The entire earth is lit up!
A polished ball would show a small spot highlighted (a virtual image of the light source).
The earth's oceans are nowhere as reflective as that so there is a diffuse brighter area.

And no-one is claiming a spotlight reflection!

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 04:36:18 AM »

Which image are you referring to?  I've no idea.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 08:42:05 AM »
Do universities fly rockets into space from campus? Nah, didn't think so. So tell me how they have to be in on anything.
Universities may not launch the rockets into space, but some universities do get their satellites launched into orbit.
http://spaceref.com/onorbit/successful-deployment-of-university-satellites-from-space-station.html
https://cusat.cornell.edu/
https://iaaweb.org/content/view/630/833/
It's a good job I know you're only here to take the piss and you don't believe the crap you spout.
If you can't refute it, then just deny it, right Scepti?
If you can't physically prove it then just say it's true anyway, right markjo?
Are you saying that if you can't physically prove it then it can't be true?
No. What I'm saying is, you will believe anything regardless of whether it's proven physically for you, because you simply believe or pretend to believe anything that follows the supposed mainstream science.
If you can conclusively prove the "supposed mainstream science" wrong, then eternal fame and fortune would be yours.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2016, 08:45:37 AM »
Team,
Many Greetings!
The question I have is this,
NASA, must have a "Dark Room" a team of researchers ++ inventing this shit up -- then through the media and other resources the fake data gets disbursed around the media whores and then disseminated to the Networks and tabloids.

Who is this organization ? Please do not say NASA, as they get the feeds from JPL and other sources too! There HAS to be a subsidiary to NASA that creates all this stuff up.

Not all the scientists around the world are fake......they are being fed the same crap as we are but to a different degree, as they have internal processes and contacts which would provide them greater access to either real data or fake.

I am also a believer of a Flat Earth team, but that takes "Science" back a step or two as "Relevance of Religion" resumes. We are special to be created on this Earth, bring forth the truth,

Rich

Well, The earth is round not flat.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 08:46:51 AM »
Do universities fly rockets into space from campus? Nah, didn't think so. So tell me how they have to be in on anything.
Universities may not launch the rockets into space, but some universities do get their satellites launched into orbit.
http://spaceref.com/onorbit/successful-deployment-of-university-satellites-from-space-station.html
It's a good job I know you're only here to take the piss and you don't believe the crap you spout.
No. What I'm saying is, you will believe anything regardless of whether it's proven physically for you, because you simply believe or pretend to believe anything that follows the supposed mainstream science.
If you can conclusively prove the "supposed mainstream science" wrong, then eternal fame and fortune would be yours.
You know better than that.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2016, 09:46:11 AM »
Copernicus, Kepler, Newton, Einstein, Hubble and others have all turned their mainstream science on its ear.  What makes you think that it can't or won't happen again?  Why shouldn't you be the one to do it this time around?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2016, 10:20:35 AM »
Copernicus, Kepler, Newton, Einstein, Hubble and others have all turned their mainstream science on its ear.  What makes you think that it can't or won't happen again?  Why shouldn't you be the one to do it this time around?
Because the stuff I mention goes against mainstream. It goes against those that push the bullshit.
They know they're pushing bullshit in many cases and so do you.
Copernicus was cited as a person for the helio bullshit.
Kepler was cited as the person for the bullshit of planetary motion, etc.
Newton for his crap on gravity and various other nonsense theories/bull.
Einstein for the silliness of general and special relativity and all the rest of the utter crap. E=MC2. What a load of old pony.
Hubble with his expanding frigging universe, etc.

It's all a load of garbage that has been fed to the sheep, me included. I managed to lay in the grass whilst the rest were penned. Jumping the fence to see the reality can only happen when the wolves vacate the area or the fence comes tumbling down.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2016, 10:53:23 AM »
Because the stuff I mention goes against mainstream. It goes against those that push the bullshit.
Einstein for the silliness of general and special relativity and all the rest of the utter crap. E=MC2. What a load of old pony.

It's all a load of garbage that has been fed to the sheep, me included. I managed to lay in the grass whilst the rest were penned. Jumping the fence to see the reality can only happen when the wolves vacate the area or the fence comes tumbling down.
You're missing my point.  All of those people went against the mainstream of their time.  The fact that they would become the mainstream of our time is irrelevant.

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2016, 11:06:06 AM »

Do you realise how mental you sound?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2016, 11:11:09 AM »

You're missing my point.  All of those people went against the mainstream of their time.  The fact that they would become the mainstream of our time is irrelevant.
But it's no irrelevant, it's just a sidestep to make it appear that once upon a time some people went against what was regarded as the in thing and became outcasts in a sense, until they apparently forced people to sit back and take a real look at what they had to offer.
It's all basically a feed for us all to dine on from the supposed history books.

The longer people keep hanging onto this crap the longer it will take them to wake up to the  fact that we are most certainly not spinning around in space on a effing globe or oblate frigging spheroid, around a massive sun that's been told to us as being actually tiny compared to the distant  600/1000 (add any number) light year stars and such.

I wish people would wake the eff up, I really do.
You'd  think in this day and age of technology and interaction, most people would at least grasp some of this bullshit - and they would but for the army of dis-info shills infesting the earth, with many well paid one's doing a sterling job in making normally rational people go practically brain paralysed in idolisation of certain bullshit artists.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2016, 11:11:57 AM »

Do you realise how mental you sound?
No. How do I sound to you considering I don't have a mic switched on?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2016, 11:44:17 AM »
But it's no irrelevant, it's just a sidestep to make it appear that once upon a time some people went against what was regarded as the in thing and became outcasts in a sense, until they apparently forced people to sit back and take a real look at what they had to offer.
Again, you make my point for me.  They were outcasts until people took a close look and found that what they had to offer was better than the mainstream.

If you think that what you have is better than the mainstream, then prove it.  Just be warned that the mainstream never changes its mind without a fight.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2016, 11:52:09 AM »

Again, you make my point for me.  They were outcasts until people took a close look and found that what they had to offer was better than the mainstream.
Which people thought it better? And what made them the experts?

If you think that what you have is better than the mainstream, then prove it.  Just be warned that the mainstream never changes its mind without a fight.
This made me laugh. Nice one. Yeah I'm sure the mainstream scientific lords and peers, or whatever names they bestow upon themselves, will surely fight. I'd call it a sort of win for them, with me being the fictional William Wallace shouting, "freedom to think" before the guillotine comes down on me and subsequently chopped up and spread around the world as a lesson to all those who dare to stand up and argue for the truth.

This world is run on some truths and much bullshit. The smell of the bullshit is always there but can be masked with strong brainwashing perfume.

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2016, 12:22:41 PM »

It's all basically a feed for us all to dine on from the supposed history books.

The longer people keep hanging onto this crap the longer it will take them to wake up to the  fact that we are most certainly not spinning around in space on a effing globe or oblate frigging spheroid, around a massive sun that's been told to us as being actually tiny compared to the distant  600/1000 (add any number) light year stars and such.

I wish people would wake the eff up, I really do.
You'd  think in this day and age of technology and interaction, most people would at least grasp some of this bullshit - and they would but for the army of dis-info shills infesting the earth, with many well paid one's doing a sterling job in making normally rational people go practically brain paralysed in idolisation of certain bullshit artists.

You know it's almost like all the bullshit of which you speak might actually be correct.....

If only there was some evidence to back it up......

What?! There is evidence and lots of it? Wow!
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »
Shalom and welcome to the forum OP.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2016, 01:14:30 AM »
Team,
Many Greetings!
The question I have is this,
NASA, must have a "Dark Room" a team of researchers ++ inventing this shit up -- then through the media and other resources the fake data gets disbursed around the media whores and then disseminated to the Networks and tabloids.

Who is this organization ? Please do not say NASA, as they get the feeds from JPL and other sources too! There HAS to be a subsidiary to NASA that creates all this stuff up.

Not all the scientists around the world are fake......they are being fed the same crap as we are but to a different degree, as they have internal processes and contacts which would provide them greater access to either real data or fake.

I am also a believer of a Flat Earth team, but that takes "Science" back a step or two as "Relevance of Religion" resumes. We are special to be created on this Earth, bring forth the truth,

Rich
I think its well enough done that folks don't know they are even helping in such an effort. Take Mr. Blue Marble. He thinks he's taking legitimate satellite data and stitching it together to show a round earth despite it appearing flat from the data.

Since when do satellites take spherical pictures? Have you taken a spherical picture with your camera yet? Of course the pictures will look flat. The problem is that if you try to stitch them together to match a flat earth, they won't match. It will just look weird.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)