wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Tyranny has started since "1789"
« on: December 08, 2018, 06:14:53 AM »
Earlier of year of revolution 2019.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/08/europe/france-protests-paris-intl/index.html

We have worried about events in France and calling French police to avoid of disproportionate use of force.

I as wise am calling Macron to: "Give up the evilness!"
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Re: Tyranny has started since "1789"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 07:02:27 AM »
What would you like him to, exactly?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 07:12:10 AM »

The simplest one to resign. This is not what I want. People want it but it does not change anything. politicians should serve their own people, not external forces. people have lost the standard to live in cities. economy sucks. macron should serve his people instead of serving the usa and russia. use the money to reduce inequality in income distribution in France, not to eu funds. This is not only a problem in France, but in all of Europe. also the earth is flat and I expect exactly him to say this.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 07:56:02 AM »

The simplest one to resign. This is not what I want. People want it but it does not change anything. politicians should serve their own people, not external forces. people have lost the standard to live in cities. economy sucks. macron should serve his people instead of serving the usa and russia. use the money to reduce inequality in income distribution in France, not to eu funds. This is not only a problem in France, but in all of Europe. also the earth is flat and I expect exactly him to say this.  8)

Redistribution of wealth doesn't fix anything.  And why do you care, you aren't French.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 08:43:22 AM »
Americans can not understand the events in Europe and why and how people do. Because Americans have not a real history. And also Americans are racist so that do not care other nations. This is an event what Americans never understand rest of the Europeans interest it. It also started in Belgium.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 09:27:23 AM »

Redistribution of wealth doesn't fix anything.  And why do you care, you aren't French.

Wise is 100% right on this. Macron is a criminal both for passing these measures, for using so much force on the protestors and for practically electing Le Pen (unless the leftist side of the yellow vests gets more prominence). He fucked up everything and now France but also the rest of the EU will pay for his idiocy. It's actually why I keep saying the democrats in the US would make a huge mistake electing a corporate moderate/centrist asshole. This has way more implications than you think.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 02:47:52 PM »

Wise is 100% right on this. Macron is a criminal both for passing these measures, for using so much force on the protestors and for practically electing Le Pen (unless the leftist side of the yellow vests gets more prominence). He fucked up everything and now France but also the rest of the EU will pay for his idiocy. It's actually why I keep saying the democrats in the US would make a huge mistake electing a corporate moderate/centrist asshole. This has way more implications than you think.

Free elections is criminal?  Stopping violent protests is criminal?  You have a twisted view of the world.  While I think Macron is a moron in his own right, did it occur to you that maybe your own leaders and countrymen were stupid for supporting and joining the EU.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about what France and the French people decide in their nation.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 02:55:03 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 08:17:48 PM »
There is not a free elections but manipulated elections.

Leaders on the earth do not listen their own people. Instead of do this, they increase their power to suppress the rebellions. This happened Turkey like this way. Poroshenko has announced state of emergency instead of make a peace with Russia and concentrate the problems in his country. Macron is in same way. Canada is going to state of emergency that you'll see.

Instead of solving problems with mercy their own people, leaders are going to be more nomercy and they are using all opportunity to increase their cruel power.

So that I have called Macron to him give up the evilness. Because all these things are nothing but evilness.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 02:55:46 AM »
Free elections is criminal?

What do free elections have to do with this?

Stopping violent protests is criminal?

You do realize that the force the police has used is much greater than the violence the protestors used, that people have died, and that the more violence the police uses, the more violence the protestors use to retaliate, right? There are 3 dead people and 260 wounded people, the protestors never hurt any person. And you know what? What did you expect them to do? Did you expect them to just stay in their homes while Macron fucked them over with taxes, while simultaneously slashing wealth taxes?

While I think Macron is a moron in his own right, did it occur to you that maybe your own leaders and countrymen were stupid for supporting and joining the EU.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about what France and the French people decide in their nation.
Do you think YOU don't have to worry about what happens in France? Are you that naive? Oh, and I guess we shouldn't be in the EU so that instead of worrying about what happens in France, we would worry about what happens in Turkey, in case they decide to attack us, because that's clearly better, right?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 03:59:54 AM »
Racist and capitalist Americans never will got events in Europe.

In one hand, USA denies countries in Europe to going military get stronger. For example there is 300k soldier in Turkey. For example Russia has 1 million active and total 3 millions military members. Air defences in Europe as weak as when required it comes from Holland, Germany or UK. Because there isn't a properly air defence in rest of Europe. China has 2 millions active soldiers. Compare it that Turkey has most crowded military strenght in whole Europe. In one hand USA forces European countries to provocate or resist against Russia and China. On the other hand, USA does not give anyting to they do it by themselves just saying "don't worry we can defend you".

Greece has reacted to us because of we are buying S400 from Russia. Because we have saw that USA is not sincere at all, who support the terrorism and does not care what happens in Europe.

When riots start USA only says his sadness but never support the people. USA supports the leaders whose already came by support of USA and help them to increase the brutality in their own country.

Turkey is one of the awaken country and started to increase its defence systems. I recommend Greece to do same thing instead of critize the Turkey. Yes, it is potentially a danger for Greece so that they can buy same thing and can do equal the conditions. Yes this is opposite of NATO mentality but NATO is already a shit.

Racist Americans never interest whats going on in Europe and thinks everybody as their slaves.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1