Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I've been crying about Roundy being missing for ages  >:(

Ah, did not you think at all inform us about him?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!

You already put him on the list before I realised he was missing
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You already put him on the list before I realised he was missing

Okay, I've modified the list then you're not suspect anymore. But I hope you take care your friends next time.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
I miss him  :'(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I am close to add Son of orospu to the list.

He has entered today, but there is something prevent him to post anything. I think he has a problem. Perhaps he is trying to give us a message by entering forum but can not post anything. His last post december 2018. So  suspicious.

Can it be somebody broke his fingers and continue torturing?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=46321
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
JROA COME BACK!

I hope he's hanging out with Roundy. Maybe they are both on Daniel's yacht, and jroa is only able to take a quick look at the forum when they make it close to land and he can get a cell phone tower signal.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
JROA COME BACK!

I hope he's hanging out with Roundy. Maybe they are both on Daniel's yacht, and jroa is only able to take a quick look at the forum when they make it close to land and he can get a cell phone tower signal.

As far as I remember Daniel is around America nowadays. We east Europeans are unlucky in this respect, because he is traveling generally around Pacific ocean, that far to us.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Damn, 17 november still absent since 2 November, without giving any clue.

Then they say: "Hey cmoooonnn! Nobody harms you flat earth believers! Nobody cares you!" Yeah, right!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
That conference was a setup, I'm telling you! Those YouTube FEers are not to be trusted. People think cable news is dangerous and corrupt, but it's got nothing on YouTube.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
That conference was a setup, I'm telling you! Those YouTube FEers are not to be trusted. People think cable news is dangerous and corrupt, but it's got nothing on YouTube.

Poor 17 November  :'(

Wait. It seems he was active on January 4 2019. could it be saved himself?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:56:06 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator

One can hope. I fear a more sinister outcome though. Could it be that the controlled opposition, be they illuminati, lizard people, or just FE enemies in general, have stolen his phone and broken into it, in an effort to exfiltrate information from our community while hiding behind the identity of a known member?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

One can hope. I fear a more sinister outcome though. Could it be that the controlled opposition, be they illuminati, lizard people, or just FE enemies in general, have stolen his phone and broken into it, in an effort to exfiltrate information from our community while hiding behind the identity of a known member?

Possible.

There is a possiblity his having an authority arriving the secret projects of the flat earth. In this case, enemies can use his phone to arrive these knowledges. if secret plans are captured, they will be able to learn the actions of the flat earth movement and take measures. therefore, we have to check which of the right does he has of access to confidential information. whether it is alive is the second stage. this danger is more important than his survival.

If requires, we have to terminate all communication with him. I'm sorry for him but, it is so. Poor 17 november. :'(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
I am still alive.  Or, maybe that is what they want me to say.  I have spent my spare time for the last several months sitting on my porch or sitting at the window with a rifle.  I don't smoke anymore, so I don't sit much on the porch for hours at a time anymore.  I do see them f*ckers parking outside my house a few times per day, but, I am working all the time, and they seem to mainly come by before evening.  I think they know that the guy they are looking for is not here, and so they are making sure.  I have not had them shoot at my house in months, and I have not discharged my weapon at anything other than a target in my backyard in the same amount of time.  I have kept my dogs, weather permitting, on my front porch.  The number of times I have been alerted to people stopping or turning around in mine or my neighbors driveway has slowed to the point that I almost feel comfortable in my own home.  They are still looking for that guy, I assume he owes them money, but they have not shot at my house since my original shooting, and they are not pulling in my driveway since I had to discharge my weapon.  When I see them now, they are in different vehicles and farther away, but still within the distance of the weapons that they used in September. 

I know they realized that I can hit them at the distances that they were doing that sh1t a few weeks or months ago.  I also know that they have used binoculars or something else to see me from that distance because when I have drawn my pistol or rifle, they tend to leave and let me know that they have seen me by squealing their tires..  I know they know I am armed.  The Sheriff's department is useless in this situation, as they would have to catch in the act, and I know that they spy on me and leave when I grab a weapon that can reach them. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Yeayyyy! We've resqued one!

We were not added jroa as missing. Anyways.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
That is kind of fucked up. 

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Good to "see" you again, jroa. Stay vigilant. Those fuckers don't have any right to terrorize you and your family like that.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
I have a friend who visits me who used to be in the 82nd airborne who has dove on my porch a couple of times along with me.  My wife has laid on the bedroom floor a couple of times, clutching her little pistol.  I know you want to make fun of me.  If your wife woke you up to let you know that people are shooting at your house, with drywall falling on you and your bed, I think you would be a little more compassionate. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
Sorry, that was for wise. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Jroa maybe you may to think move your house. Are you gonna deal with these punkies all your life? It's a nerve war. they will cause you to make mistakes soon or later. You have to sell your house and move somewhere else. That's the most logical. Listen wise and live longer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You are an engineer, you can find a good job everywhere in USA. Move your house out of phuking that state and get the phuck out anywhere else.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
I bought the house 10 days before the second shooting.  I did not even pay the first payment yet, nor had I payed the first insurance payment.  My insurance company paid, but they dropped me, and I can not get reasonable insurance now.  Please do not shoot at my house, because I can not afford another shooting, much less this one. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
You are an engineer, you can find a good job everywhere in USA. Move your house out of phuking that state and get the phuck out anywhere else.

My wife and I make less than 150K per year.  We are not rich.  I would have to lose a lot of money to leave.  I can protect my home for cheap.  Where do you suggest I move to to make the same amount or a livable wage?  I am an electrician/engineer and have a lot of weapons.  She is a Nuse.  Where would you suggest that a Nurse and Engineer move to make a livable living and not have to shoot people?  Should we ge jobs at McDonalds in Taiwan? 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

My wife and I make less than 150K per year.  We are not rich.  I would have to lose a lot of money to leave.  I can protect my home for cheap.  Where do you suggest I move to to make the same amount or a livable wage?  I am an electrician/engineer and have a lot of weapons.  She is a Nuse.  Where would you suggest that a Nurse and Engineer move to make a livable living and not have to shoot people?  Should we ge jobs at McDonalds in Taiwan?

Maine. You can buy a house in Maine  by selling your house.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 12:48:30 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Yes, New England is the place to be.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Florida!

Also, glad to hear from you, jroa. Sorry all this shit is still happening.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator

How much can I sell a house for that has had 2 drive-by shootings within 6 months? Can I move to Maine and still break even? 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
Florida!

Also, glad to hear from you, jroa. Sorry all this shit is still happening.

Hi, SCG.  My parents live close to Cape Canaveral.  It is nice there. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
I hope the shite you are dealing with gets sorted out in your favour soon. Your home is your castle. Why move because of some oxygen thieving scum wads

Keep safe

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

How much can I sell a house for that has had 2 drive-by shootings within 6 months? Can I move to Maine and still break even?

If you move somewhere else then these punks will not follow you. because they are located in your town. You can sell it after paint and repair. People normally has not fire to an empty house, or may be, I'm not sure of this. Cape Canaveral sounds good to me too.

There is career companies in Turkey, I'm sure there USA too. Get register some of them online by entering your biography. It is not so hard. Although I'm working since 5 years in my recent job, I'm taking suggestions of companies average 20 in per day because of I did not report I'm working to carreer companies. It is not so hard. Just enter your profile and wait to telephone. Companies will invite you to Florida if you register a carreer website and mark your prefer to work in Florida. This is their job. Your job is your job. But finding a job is not your job. Meanwhile you can register your wife too. You can lead this process coordinately with your wise. Make a deal with phone then go to Florida by taking a work-off.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Maine is very scenic, but kinda cold in the winter. Especially if you are accustomed to southern weather. Very little gang violence. And if you like potato farming, let me tell you what, there is some great potato farming country up nawth.