If there is no Flat Earth Map.
Why does this website even exist?

Answer that Globetards.

Re: Map
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2016, 07:57:53 PM »

Answer that Globetards.

It doesn't exists and this forum is just for shits and giggles.

This site might even be a troll site created by NASA and the NWO to get the personal info of as many people as possible when they sign up.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:01:33 PM by SkepticMike »
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2016, 03:42:28 AM »

Answer that Globetards.
I would have thought that Flat Earthers could answer that best. I have long held the opinion that if there is no accurate map of the flat earth, then the earth cannot be flat.

Since we know essentially all the measurements of the earth, if it were flat, a map would just be a matter of a scale drawing of the earth. But the so called flat earth maps we are presented with do not fit the measurements.

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2016, 05:39:14 AM »
AHAHAHAH YOU ALL MAKE ME LAUGH A LOT GUYS.

I was an atheist, I just found out there's a GOD, and my whole life changed.
Never felt better before, I'm full of joy and my energy is intense.
even in my atheist phase, I've always managed to be a good person, because love, empathy, real enlightment, joy, peace, love for life etc. has always been there. I had faith in science, till I realized you hijacked science thousands years ago, and that it's all a joke.

god creation is everywhere, I gave a look at things from another point of view and understood everything.

you're exposed in my eyes. but you'll lose.
may GOD save your soul anyway.
I'm a son of god, we all are, but I know because I've faith, in the right one.

we are energy, and you sun-SIN-worshippers evil lesser human beings are a joke.

If atheists believed in a hell, that's where you'd go. There is no evidence for a God but a book and circular reasoning. Just saying, there may be a God but I just can't let myself blindly believe whatever a book tells me. If more evidence arises, fine.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2016, 06:59:18 AM »
AHAHAHAH YOU ALL MAKE ME LAUGH A LOT GUYS.

I was an atheist, I just found out there's a GOD, and my whole life changed.
Never felt better before, I'm full of joy and my energy is intense.
even in my atheist phase, I've always managed to be a good person, because love, empathy, real enlightment, joy, peace, love for life etc. has always been there. I had faith in science, till I realized you hijacked science thousands years ago, and that it's all a joke.

god creation is everywhere, I gave a look at things from another point of view and understood everything.

you're exposed in my eyes. but you'll lose.
may GOD save your soul anyway.
I'm a son of god, we all are, but I know because I've faith, in the right one.

we are energy, and you sun-SIN-worshippers evil lesser human beings are a joke.

If atheists believed in a hell, that's where you'd go. There is no evidence for a God but a book and circular reasoning. Just saying, there may be a God but I just can't let myself blindly believe whatever a book tells me. If more evidence arises, fine.
Evidence -> human zygote.

Every human being came from ONE cell. Ponder that for a while and what information DNA has to contain:

(1) to maintain cell systems (proteins, enzymes - do the statistical math) creating BOTH a ribosome as DNA (as nucleic acids) and as a physical entity (from amino acids). You need a 1st ribosome to create more. No ribosome, DNA useless. Which came 1st, chicken or egg since BOTH need to exist in basically the same space (<width of a cell) at the same time?

(2) to create THE critical interdependent MAJOR systems (brain, neural, reproductive, digestive, repair, ocular, auditory, respiratory, structural, muscular, circulatory, immune, etc.) most of which if not done correctly will cause the death of the human.

(3) to "work" - the systems must not only "look" good theoretically sitting there (corpse) but must actually function interdependently.

(4) to be created/grow over a period of 9 months (actually ~18 years) in a coordinated manner - everything in the right place at the right time and the right size.

(5) to be able to reproduce - a biggy. No reproduction, no humanity.

(6) to be able to function in a hostile environment (we are 90%+ water but live in air - we should be like fish living in water) not to mention the environment and predators.

(7) to gather (skillfully move) and eat/process animal/non-animal stuff (plants) and breath oxygen (live in the right place in the universe surrounded by an inhospitable space).

To put this in perspective, with humanity's greatest minds - directed, not random - try to grow a "space shuttle"/whatever from one Autocad drawing blueprint (DNA), that will maintain each part and create something to fabricate all the parts it needs that has to somehow exist at the same time as the blueprint (both RANDOMLY created very near each other), create critical functioning interdependent systems, the systems must actually function (and self-repair), starting from ONE part containing the blueprint (for grins, try to build it from "one cell" - not prefabricated parts), be able to reproduce (nothing other than computer software - information - created by humans reproduces - computer viruses), while in a hostile environment, and must gather its own materials to function, procreate and repair. Good luck with that.

That DNA is pretty smart for being randomly thrown together. BTW it repairs itself.

Also, if you believe the human zygote evolved, please demonstrate new systems being created in biological entities (positive mutations). They get unused, destroyed or incorrectly copied (like fish losing sight in caves, negative mutations). For example, what would it take to put wings on a spider?

That about sums it up.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:48:04 AM by Jadyyn »
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2016, 07:24:47 AM »
We've got a rocket (singular noun), the rocket fuel (singular noun), and that's two objects (two singular nouns)! There you go, satisfied?

Don't forget the rocket engine - that's three, Rainman.

And the fuel tank - that's four, Rainman.

And the fuel pump - that's five, Rainman.

And the astronaut- that's six, Rainman.

Where will all this counting stop, Rainman?

When they find a cure for your autism?

Or after you hit it big in Vegas & use the proceeds to buy a live-in hugbox you never have to leave again?

Oh, & Geoff; STFU.
Watch that spelling, bro.

« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2016, 12:27:44 PM »
So, regarding this map...What happens when someone reaches it's boundry?