Let's see the edge

• 35 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Let's see the edge
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2016, 07:48:14 PM »
Did you guys know Robowtham wasn't a real doctor? He was a medical practitioner with the honorary title of doctor, he didn't have a PHD and had no authority speaking on cosmological matters.

My little sister just got her first PHD, she believes the world is round, funny how the world works.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2016, 07:50:41 PM »
You seem to have a real obsession with Dr. Robotham.  Tell us more about your man crush. 

hello_there

• Round Earther
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2016, 07:56:21 PM »
Who said nobody has found the edge?  Did you make this up on your own, or did you pull this from your shill manual?

Shill manual? Come on man, that is ridiculous! Who reads manuals these days?  ;D ;D ;D

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2016, 07:58:44 PM »

You seem to have a real obsession with Dr. Robotham.  Tell us more about your man crush.

Warning for personal attack and public homophobia.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2016, 09:09:22 PM »
It seems to me like this should be very easy to prove if you are all correct about the flat earth.  Has anyone ever seen the edge of the earth, ever? Has anyone even seen a picture of it?

I have been sifting through these forums and I haven't seen even one person who claims to have seen it or any pictures if the edge. How could it be possible that no one has seen it and we have no visual evidence of it?

Or do you guys think this is some kind of world wide Truman show scenario where the powers at be make it somehow impossible for anyone to ever see the edge of the earth?

Why waste all this time debating endlessly when if it's true you could just go see for yourself? Honestly...

If only we could go and find the edge, Since the Antarctica treaty signed you are not allowed any where near the place, no fly zones no sail zones. Have to get permit or licence to visit.

Andrea Barnes in 1961 set out in 1961, to find the edge in Antarctica. Also before this she did some tests with flying blimps to prove the earth was not spinning and flat in the 40's.

She never came back, long time after somebody stumbled across old snow mobile, with a note and camera. The note read, "I have found the edge of the earth"

The person who found this exposed the film to light by opening the camera. So it may of already been found.

But good luck to anybody that will try you will get shot down or sunk as you will be entering a no go zone if you tried. What are they hiding?

If you been shifting through these forums maybe you are better shifting through the videos of weather balloons showing 360 degrees of the earth 200,000 ft above with no curveiture in sight. Or videos of the night moon in the sky and sun together, impossible on a globe?

But then you probably think man has been to the moon too, even though NASA scientists have said man can not travel through through the van Allen belt, also astronauts been interviewed saying man has only been in the orbit of earth due to the van Allen belt.

Of course you can go to Antarctica, who told you that you cant go?

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2016, 09:14:13 PM »

Warning for personal attack and public homophobia.

I dont think saying someone has a man crush is homophobia, thats a little precious dont you think.