The Bishop-Davis Schism

• 10 Replies
The Bishop-Davis Schism
« on: April 10, 2017, 12:01:59 AM »
More of a meta post about the forum itself - please move this thread if it's not in the right place - I wasn't entirely sure where to put it.

So I have heard references made to the break between the members of this forum and those that belong to the TFES forum - the one that I can't link to with that teal background where Tom Bishop is making a total idiot of himself while he fails to defend his experiment.
Specifically to some kind of schism between John Davis and Tom Bishop.
I just kind of want to know what happened, just to get an idea of the background of each.
Only the ignorant choose to ignore opposing views.
Fight for your belief, don't run away.
It's the only way anyone can take you seriously.

Re: The Bishop-Davis Schism
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 12:23:52 AM »
I think the dividing issue between the two leading flat earthers is mainly concerned with the best way to cook and serve the Nazi genetically created Antartic penguins, that incedentally forms the main part of the diet of the secret Antartic protection strike force.
From what I know Davis favours his slow roasted, while Bishop, being more of a traditionalist and part time survivalist prefers his raw.
I think that about sums up the schism.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 12:24:47 AM »
I think the clash was more about website management and less about "shape of the earth" issues. Also, I don't think Bishop was a big part of the clash. He just decided to go with the "others" when the split happened.

If I'm wrong, which I well could be, I'm sure someone will come along and correct me.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 12:32:33 AM »
I think the clash was more about website management and less about "shape of the earth" issues. Also, I don't think Bishop was a big part of the clash. He just decided to go with the "others" when the split happened.

If I'm wrong, which I well could be, I'm sure someone will come along and correct me.

Yes you are wrong.....it was all about the cooking of Sphenisciformes.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 12:38:34 AM »
John Davis is a good guy who I respect.

I don't know Tom Bishop that well. He seems like he has faked experiments and results to fit a narrative, only NIST is allowed to do that.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 12:46:37 AM »

LOL I had to look that up.

The best way to cook them is to create an axis by skewering them, then slowly rotate them at about this axis at a speed of 1 rotation per day. This ensures that all sides get some exposure to the heat source. It also ensures a well-rounded flavour. The idea of raw penguin is sure to fall flat.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 01:15:06 AM »

The reason I put Bishop in there is because he seems to have become the de facto representative over there - he's certainly the most vocal council member I have seen over there so far
Only the ignorant choose to ignore opposing views.
Fight for your belief, don't run away.
It's the only way anyone can take you seriously.

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 02:51:03 AM »
The BishopBot cannot be stopped.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 03:43:46 AM »

This is pretty much spot on. 

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
John Davis is a good guy who I respect.

I don't know Tom Bishop that well. He seems like he has faked experiments and results to fit a narrative, only NIST is allowed to do that.

How can he be a good guy....think about the penguins!

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 08:24:49 AM »

LOL I had to look that up.

The best way to cook them is to create an axis by skewering them, then slowly rotate them at about this axis at a speed of 1 rotation per day. This ensures that all sides get some exposure to the heat source. It also ensures a well-rounded flavour. The idea of raw penguin is sure to fall flat.

And that's why it appeals to the Bishop...the flatter the better.