Tunguska Explosion... Sandokhan Go... Destroys Refraction Excuse

• 173 Replies
Re: Tunguska Explosion... Sandokhan Go... Destroys Refraction Excuse
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2013, 02:43:29 PM »
Naturally, a cascade of particles and debris falling down to the surface occurred as well...

You haven't answered my question again. That powerful hotter than sun source of light was hovering above Tunguska for days, right? YES or NO. Don't make repeat my question again.
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

• I breathe therefore I am
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2013, 02:49:53 PM »
Penetrating light radiated in every direction.  Hover does not present an appropriate word...  Levitating light never ever gives a warm, fuzzy feeling of reliability.

Even with sky glow, the light stems from an original source.  This accumulated light pollution leads to the perception of a glowing skyline.  Its kind of like a hologram with crossing laser beams in mist.  Enough of that and a solid mass of light travels in all directions.

Same thing with this event.  The light had a source. 

With 30 million degrees Fahrenheit, the light would take several days to dissipate fully.  Please know that the sun only burns at 10 million degrees Fahrenheit on the surface, 27 million in the core...

This information stands as the accepted info for RE'ers.  I present it for a parallel of simplicity.

http://www.space.com/17137-how-hot-is-the-sun.html
Light must have source and this phenomena was observed for several night. So are you saying that there was a powerful source of light, so powerful that its light can be seen up to England, somewhere above Tunguska for days? Or are you saying that there is some kind of light which can exist without any source above Europe for days?

She was hot... The bitch was so searing hot... It lasted for days yo...  30 million degrees Fahrenheit, hotter than the core of the sun...

So that powerful source of light, hotter than sun even, was hovering above Tunguska for days, right? Are you not using this argument to prove the earth is flat?

Technically it exploded at 7km (approx. 22,966 feet) in the air.  Still this altitude, according to calculations, leaves much obstruction room from curvature according to RE. 

Visibility of the light only happened due to a FE scenario.

I didn't ask what had happened during the blast. Don't dodge my question. This phenomena was observed for several nights. I repeat my question again. That powerful hotter than sun source of light was hovering above Tunguska for days, right?

The object did not hover above the area.  It felled many stadia of trees at the impact zone... 

In addition, the most accepted theories still remain tenuous and unclear.  The light emitted from the area (everyone poses incorrect ideas) proves everything though.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
Why can't you just answer the question?

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2013, 02:53:05 PM »
Naturally, a cascade of particles and debris falling down to the surface occurred as well...

You haven't answered my question again. That powerful hotter than sun source of light was hovering above Tunguska for days, right? YES or NO. Don't make repeat my question again.

I answered the question.  You are just being blind...

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »

I answered the question.  You are just being blind...

You haven't answered my question about where this hotter than sun powerful light source was. And while we are at it, please provide some credible third party evidence too when you answer it this time to back it up.
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2013, 03:04:28 PM »
All of these stand as credible sources with sufficient citation.

the link here says that it was 30 million degrees fahrenheit, it backs up my info...

http://www.icr.org/research/index/researchp_sa_r05/

this link defines the temperature of the sun.

http://www.space.com/17137-how-hot-is-the-sun.html

The true cause of all the light is emissions from the area.  No amount of reflective dust can explain the amount of light throughout Europe. 

The moon reflects the sun's light and you can barely even read a paper on a full moon.  How much smaller would a comet trail be, very much smaller.

They were reading papers at midnight with this event.

Know that this event caused much mystery and confusion.

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2013, 03:07:11 PM »
The true cause of all the light is emissions from the area.

This source of light must have been very powerful that its light could be seen thousand of miles away. Please provide some credible third party evidence.
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2013, 03:11:42 PM »

This source of light must have been very powerful that its light could be seen thousand of miles away. Please provide some credible third party evidence.

http://www.slemen.com/tunguska.html

Check out the fifth paragraph.  This website poses another example.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2013, 03:17:07 PM »
Just in case the web page goes down...  These colors were observed at these points

London = pinkish hue
Scotland = white light
Germany = green light
Moscow, Russia = bright light where a camera's magnesium flash was not necessary for pictures.

More proof that reflective dust fails to give sufficient power for the magnitude of what was witnessed.

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2013, 03:18:09 PM »

http://www.slemen.com/tunguska.html

Check out the fifth paragraph.  This website poses another example.
I didn't ask about the light European people saw in the sky. I asked about the source of light itself.
I think, therefore I am

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »
Just in case the web page goes down...  These colors were observed at these points

London = pinkish hue
Scotland = white light
Germany = green light
Moscow, Russia = bright light where a camera's magnesium flash was not necessary for pictures.

More proof that reflective dust fails to give sufficient power for the magnitude of what was witnessed.

That website also says that this was an alien spaceship and there was an giant alien there.

« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2013, 03:22:05 PM »

London = pinkish hue
Scotland = white light
Germany = green light

That website also says that this was an alien spaceship and there was an giant alien there.

So the earth is flat because some alien landed in Tunguska :)
I think, therefore I am

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2013, 03:22:56 PM »

London = pinkish hue
Scotland = white light
Germany = green light

That's just advanced, detailed eye witness accounts.  People report what they see...

However, I talked about the radiated light, the light from the explosion... That is pretty much it. 

The area was so hot, and creatures ran from the area covered in thick scabs.  So pretty much, I cannot say anymore. 

No more statements and evidence can be given.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2013, 03:24:41 PM »
Wow, check this out:

http://www.universetoday.com/31438/scientist-claims-ufo-collided-with-tunguska-meteorite-to-save-earth/

Quote from: Universe Today
Classify this under news of the weird. A Russian scientist claims that aliens downed the Tunguska meteorite 101 years ago to protect our planet from devastation. Yuri Lavbin says he found unusual quartz crystals at the site of the massive Siberian explosion. Ten crystals have holes in them, placed so the stones can be united in a chain, and other have drawings on them. “We don’t have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals,” said Lavbin. “We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space.”

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »

London = pinkish hue
Scotland = white light
Germany = green light

Lets not veer to far from the subject.  Who knows?  Could have been an arbiter of destruction from beyond.  However, refraction does not explain these large distances where things are visible like that.

Refraction gives a piss poor argument.  The image of a refraction/mirage always comes incredibly, obviously blurry,  and never adds to the height of an image more than 1/12 th of the original position.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
Exactly, Aliens prove the existence of a flat earth anyway

In Sumerian, AL means God.  Many languages share this title like Akkadian, Ilu, Il, El...

En in Sumerian and other related tongues means King.

So, more proof of a flat earth based on ancient words and religion.

Ancient Beings = God Kings From Heaven...  Extraterrestrials were actually angels on a mission... 

Lets not veer to far off though...  Seriously...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:31:04 PM by Jingle Jangle »

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2013, 03:32:18 PM »

London = pinkish hue
Scotland = white light
Germany = green light

Lets not veer to far from the subject.  Who knows?  Could have been an arbiter of destruction from beyond.  However, refraction does not explain these large distances where things are visible like that.

Refraction gives a piss poor argument.  The image of a refraction/mirage always comes incredibly, obviously blurry,  and never adds to the height of an image more than 1/12 th of the original position.

Sure, this is based on what we know about refraction. We can expect that things might be different under these conditions.

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2013, 03:33:10 PM »
However, I talked about the radiated light, the light from the explosion... That is pretty much it.

If the light was so powerful that people in Moscow could take picture without flash at night then cities or villages near Tunguska would have been in day light for several nights. Show me some evidence about this please.

EDIT: Moscow is 2,500 miles or 4,000 km from Tunguska.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:48:03 PM by Cartesian »
I think, therefore I am

?

odes

• Everything else is a fairy tale!
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2013, 03:50:46 PM »
Here are some examples of 15 megatons:

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Castle Bravo Thermonuclear Device 15 megatons

These explosions are probably fake, by the way. Fake photography, various tricks, images of the sun close-up, etc.
Quote from: Rushy
No bawwing is necessary.

« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2013, 03:56:34 PM »
Here are some examples of 15 megatons:

#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Castle Bravo Thermonuclear Device 15 megatons

These explosions are probably fake, by the way. Fake photography, various tricks, images of the sun close-up, etc.
If you don't have any weight to add to the discussion then please refrain from posting. If you want to prove the video is fake, make it your own thread.
I think, therefore I am

?

odes

• Everything else is a fairy tale!
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2013, 03:57:38 PM »
Why is so much time being wasted on what the light was, that was being observed, the explosion or the aftermath or what-have-you? What difference does it make? Curvature would have blocked it out regardless.

The thermonuclear 'explosions', if fake, add value in that we know even less than we realize about explosions.
Quote from: Rushy
No bawwing is necessary.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2013, 05:34:47 PM »
Why is so much time being wasted on what the light was, that was being observed, the explosion or the aftermath or what-have-you? What difference does it make? Curvature would have blocked it out regardless.

The thermonuclear 'explosions', if fake, add value in that we know even less than we realize about explosions.

Well for one we can't just assume that curvature would be the end all of this discussion could we? Otherwise things like the sinking ship effect would mean the earth is round, but you certainly won't admit to that. So now all of a sudden curvature does apply? The details are important. The fact remains that for this event, we have no details other than a bunch of contradictory stories.

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2013, 11:04:50 PM »
This may have been covered earlier, but my brain went to sleep in the middle of one of JJ's rants, so please excuse me if I am repeating anything, but:

When and in what direction was the sky glow visible from London, Scotland, Germany, etc? Is it possible that it was simply sunlight reflecting off the massive amount of dust that a blast of that magnitude would have ejected into the upper atmosphere? That seems to me to be the most plausible explanation, given the length of time the glow was visible for. It would have taken a very long time for dust that high in the atmosphere to disperse.
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2013, 11:30:01 PM »

In order to claim that curvature would have blocked the light coming to London you need to know where the source of the light first. If the source of the light was actually above the observers like for example in the case of aurora then there is no point bringing in curvature. The phenomena could happen on round earth as well. But if you have some evidence that show the light source was in Tunguska, then you can argue that the earth is flat.

I think, therefore I am

« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2013, 11:51:18 PM »
This may have been covered earlier, but my brain went to sleep in the middle of one of JJ's rants, so please excuse me if I am repeating anything, but:

When and in what direction was the sky glow visible from London, Scotland, Germany, etc? Is it possible that it was simply sunlight reflecting off the massive amount of dust that a blast of that magnitude would have ejected into the upper atmosphere? That seems to me to be the most plausible explanation, given the length of time the glow was visible for. It would have taken a very long time for dust that high in the atmosphere to disperse.

Few testimonies say it was seen north and north-east, others just say bright sky with no specific direction. One thing I know for sure is that all bright nights reports were given by eye witnesses living in the west of Tunguska. No eye witness report from Tokyo (2,000 miles east) or Beijing (1,000 miles south) although they are much closer to Tunguska than London (4,000 miles west). Even testimonies from eye witnesses who live close to the blast centre only reported what happened during the blast. They didn't mention any strange phenomena during the nights following the blast.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:02:08 AM by Cartesian »
I think, therefore I am

?

Scintific Method

• Trust, but verify.
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13:59 AM »
Few testimonies say it was seen north and north-east, others just say bright sky with no specific direction. One thing I know for sure is that all bright nights reports were given by eye witnesses living in the west of Tunguska. No eye witness report from Tokyo (2,000 miles east) or Beijing (1,000 miles south) although they are much closer to Tunguska than London (4,000 miles west). Even testimonies from eye witnesses who live close to the blast centre only reported what happened during the blast. They didn't mention any strange phenomena during the nights following the blast.

Now that is interesting!
Quote from: jtelroy
...the FE'ers still found a way to deny it. Not with counter arguments. Not with proof of any kind. By simply denying it.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »

Now that is interesting!

Yes indeed. It is very important to first establish facts before using it to explain a phenomena. The glow might have caused by the sunlight reflected by the dust ejected into the upper atmosphere after the blast, like you said, or by something else. But using Tunguska as argument to claim that the earth is flat without being able to provide any evidence of the source of light is definitely too far-fetched.
I think, therefore I am

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2013, 02:46:23 AM »
The party is over.

Let us remember the discussion we had here a long time ago...

Not so.  In the right circumstances refraction can continue to refract light indefinitely, parallel to the earth's surface.  If the earth were flat, the refraction would eventually cause the light to be pushed to the ground, but on a curved surface, the refraction continues to refract the light parallel to the earth's surface and for great distances.

To talk about ice crystals, with an explosion at some 7 km in the atmosphere on one side of the globe, and a very clear view of the initial trajectory/flash of the explosion from the other side of the hypothetical globe, means that you have no explanation for the facts involved here.

According to your explanation, we should have a 24 hour a day constant sunlight...this is what you wrote:

In the right circumstances refraction can continue to refract light indefinitely, parallel to the earth's surface.

Certainly the sun's rays of light (official theory) will be parallel to some portion of the surface at some time in the earth's rotation...that is why I invited you to think.

The fact that the glow persisted for days, IS DUE to influence of the telluric currents which were activated (received more energy) from Tesla's ball lightning.

Your explanations evade the following very obvious fact: If the light from the Sun could not reach London due to curvature and/or any light reflection phenomena, then certainly NO LIGHT from an explosion which occurred at some 7 km altitude in the atmosphere could have been seen at all, at the same time, on a spherical earth.

HOW did the light travel from point A to point B in the atmosphere? Through which medium?

What is actually light, and what is magnetism?

These are questions which the official science has failed to answer ever since Maxwell's original equations were modified/altered/truncated.

Here is the proper explanation of magnetism and light:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,30499.msg1495370.html#msg1495370

The latest laboratory information about magnetism, the double helix theory of subquark strings:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489714.html#msg1489714

More information here:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,58190.msg1489785.html#msg1489785

Light travels through double helix (double torsion) subquark strings which fill every nanometer of aether (search for the proofs of the existence of aether in my messages, please): the glow was an activation of these strings, which persisted for days, due to the energy it injected in those very strings.

HOWEVER, the very trajectory of the object was seen BEFORE THE EXPLOSION EVER TOOK PLACE, between 0:00 am and 0:15 am (London time) - the explosion itself occurred at 7:15 - 7:20 am (Tunguska time):

“Sir,--I should be interested in hearing whether others of your readers observed the strange light in the sky which was seen here last night by my sister and myself.  I do not know when it first appeared; we saw it between 12 o’clock (midnight) and 12:15 a.m."

INSTANTANEOUSLY, the explosion itself caused these phenomena all over Europe:

In London on the night of June 30th the air-glow illuminates the northern quadrant of the heavens so brightly that the Times can be read at midnight. In Antwerp the glare of what looks like a huge bonfire rises twenty degrees above the northern horizon, and the sweep second hands of stopwatches are clearly visible at one a.m. In Stockholm, photographers find they can take pictures out of doors without need of cumbersome flash apparatus at any time of night from June 30th to July 3rd.

If the light from the Sun could not reach London due to curvature and/or any light reflection phenomena, then certainly NO LIGHT from an explosion which occurred at some 7 km altitude in the atmosphere could have been seen at all, at the same time, on a spherical earth.

http://www.halexandria.org/dward232.htm

Herdsman in the Gobi desert to the south described a fireball streaking across the sky along a flight path (based on a later reconstruction) at about 10o, just slightly east of true north.  Along this direction, the object approached Keshma from the south.  Then the object was observed by others moving very nearly due east toward Preobrazhenka.  This was followed by the object moving slightly north of due west toward Vanavara.  The explosion itself was oval shaped, suggesting a prior motion in the westerly direction.     

With a distance of 2000 km, and an altitude of 2 km, the visual obstacle will measure 275 km, nothing could have been seen from that distance (the explosion itself occurred at an altitude of 7 km).

Eyewitness account:

Nizshne-Karelinskoye (465 km). Extremely bright (it was impossible to look at it) luminous body was seen rather high in the north-western sky soon after 8 a.m. It looked like a tube (cylinder) and for 10 minutes moved down to the ground. The sky was clear, but only in the side, where the body was seen, a small dark cloud was present low above the horizon. While coming to the ground, the body dispersed (flattened) and at this place a large puff of black smoke appeared. Then a flame emanated from this cloud.

500 meter altitude - 11.6 km visual obstacle
800 meter altitude - 10.4 km visual obstacle
1000 meters altitude - 9.7 km visual obstacle

At around 7:15 a.m., Tungus natives and Russian settlers in the hills northwest of Lake Baikal observed a column of bluish light, nearly as bright as the Sun, moving across the sky. About 10 minutes later, there was a flash and a loud "knocking" sound similar to artillery fire that went in short bursts spaced increasingly wider apart.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june302008/tunguska_day_6-30-08.php

That is when Tungus natives and others living in the hills northwest of Russia's Lake Baikal reported seeing a column of bluish light, that they described as being almost as bright as the Sun, moving across the sky.

A few minutes later they reported a flash and a sound that many said resembled artillery fire. The accompanying shock wave broke windows thousands of miles away from the impact zone, and knocked countless numbers of people to the ground.

Even if we take a 560 km distance to Tunguska, and a 1 km altitude (although Lake Baikal is located at some 435 meters in elevation), the visual obstacle will measure 15.5 km, no way for anybody located at Lake Baikal to have seen the explosion itself.

Let us ascend to 1,6 km in altitude at Lake Baikal; even then, the visual obstacle will measure 13.66 km.

As if this wasn't enough, the very trajectory of the ball lightning DEFIED attractive gravity 10 minutes prior to its explosion.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,3152.msg1404164.html#msg1404164

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,3152.msg1404740.html#msg1404740

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2013, 04:56:46 AM »
Unfortunately for your post sandokhan, the same post we've seen time and time again, you have apparently not read the thread. Many issues were raised, of which you've addressed none.