Universal Accelerator - how it works?

• 257 Replies
Universal Accelerator - how it works?
« on: December 28, 2015, 01:44:51 AM »
My questions from different topic are ignored, so let me start a new thread from stratch that is dedicated purely to UA.

The concept of UA is the following:
Everything within the visible universe is accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 along with the FE.  Within our frame of reference, we will experience acceleration to be a constant 9.8m/s^2.  To someone outside the accelerating frame of reference, they would see the acceleration decrease as the accelerating FOR approached the speed of light.  The accelerating FE/universe would require an infinite amount of time to reach the speed of light.
Well, that obviously creates few problems.

1. Acceleration rate is not constant.

2. There is no "outside", so how can we talk about any FOR not being accelerated?

3. What does UA accelerate?

What is the reason that when I jump, I land back on the floor?

Suggested answer:
When you are no longer in contact with the FE (directly or otherwise), you are no longer accelerating and have become inertial.  The FE is still accelerating, and will catch up to your body.  When you recontact the FE (again, directly or otherwise) you are again being accelerated.
created even more questions, all are mine:
But... why? Isn't UA supposed to accelerate EVERYTHING?

Or UA chooses what it wants to accelerate? So only the Earth, Moon, starts etc, but not objets on them. It does not make any sense.
Does the UA accelerate me sitting on my chair or it does not?

If yes, then why do I stop being accelerated by the UA when I jump?

If no, then why does it accelerate the Earth but not me?

Any clear and explicit explaination?

Question 1. was given a hand-waved answer, so I do not bother quoting.
Question 2. remains unanswered.
Question 3. - provided answers are unclear and produced even more questions.

This is in debate, because I want to discuss this, not to just receive an answer that may (not) make sense.

Re: Universal Accelerator - how it works?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 03:21:20 AM »
I get your point about everything being accelerated now, I thought you meant acceleration is relative so if there is nothing to measure it against its not accelerating, that would be wrong.

But what you actually meant is why doesn't the UA accelerate us as well as the planet. That is a good point, they would say some force is pushing the disk up, but that doesn't explain why the moon and sun go up at the same speed. Sorry about the confusion.

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 05:41:29 AM »
Few more questions to your "theory":

Objects on the earth's surface have weight because all sufficiently massive celestial bodies are accelerating upward at the rate of 9.8 m/s^2. The mass of the earth is thought to shield the objects atop it from the direct force of UA. Alternatively, it is possible that the force of UA can actually pass through objects, but its effect on smaller bodies is negligible (similar to gravity in RET cosmology, which only has a noticeable affect on very large objects).
When the object is sufficiently massive?

Why only sufficiently massive objects are accelerated?

Why the effect on smaller bodies is negligible? It should be measurable after all.

If the disc acts as a shield to neglect the UA effect, why the Sun and the Moon do not fall onto the Earth? They are over the disc and UA is affected by the shield...

Last question. Why the Earth is accelerating upwards so regularly (perfectly upwards), but there are plenty objects that are not?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 05:58:30 AM »
The wind can blow on a sail without blowing on things that are on the other side of the sail. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 07:01:24 AM »
How does the UA know the mass of objects? How does it control it's force so objects of different mass accelerate at the same rate?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 07:03:20 AM »
Are you asking me a philosophical question? 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 07:29:47 AM »
My question would be about energy. To accelerate something (as opposed to constant velocity - assuming no friction), don't you need energy somewhere?
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

?

ergovivo

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 07:32:00 AM »
If think the problem is how is it pushing the sun and moon if the earth blocks it.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 07:46:29 AM »
My question would be about energy. To accelerate something (as opposed to constant velocity - assuming no friction), don't you need energy somewhere?

What is causing the RET universe to constantly expand when gravity should have caused it to begin collapsing long ago?  Your scientists don't have all their answers, but you expect us to know everything.  Have you ever heard of double standards? 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 08:17:35 AM »
What is causing the RET universe to constantly expand when gravity should have caused it to begin collapsing long ago?  Your scientists don't have all their answers, but you expect us to know everything.  Have you ever heard of double standards?
Have you ever heard of escape velocity? I believe gravity goes down by the distance SQUARED. So at very large distances, gravity is very small indeed. If the objects are moving away from each other faster than the escape velocity between them, they will never stop - they will keep expanding. This is gravity 101. Before you discuss RET/heliocentric concepts and what they should do, you should learn them first.

As I have said before, when there is no answer to FE questions, a derailment debate tactic is to bring in RET and argue proving/disproving RET instead. Your comment is therefore expected with nothing about FE.

Being THE expert on UA, what is the UA explanation for the observed expansion on/in the "dome" since YOU brought it up and this is a discussion about UA not RET? If you are going to push UA, you should know something about it, yes?

Where is the energy for UA coming from?
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 08:24:33 AM »
No. You seem to have secret knowledge of the UA so my questions should be easy.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 08:39:38 AM »
Why on top of the mountains there's less gravity? If the UA exists then it shouldn't matter where you are you'll wiegh the same.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

?

ergovivo

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 08:42:31 AM »
Magic upwards force from the stars

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 09:13:07 AM »
Have you ever heard of escape velocity? I believe gravity goes down by the distance SQUARED. So at very large distances, gravity is very small indeed. If the objects are moving away from each other faster than the escape velocity between them, they will never stop - they will keep expanding. This is gravity 101. Before you discuss RET/heliocentric concepts and what they should do, you should learn them first.

Have you ever heard of Dark Energy?  Your scientists are the ones who made this up in an attempt to explain why, when they crunch the numbers, the universe should be collapsing, not expanding.  Look it up. 

As I have said before, when there is no answer to FE questions, a derailment debate tactic is to bring in RET and argue proving/disproving RET instead. Your comment is therefore expected with nothing about FE.

You demand this and that from us, yet your own scientists can not provide the same thing for RET.  That is not a derailment; it is pointing out that you people are hypocrites. 

Being THE expert on UA, what is the UA explanation for the observed expansion on/in the "dome" since YOU brought it up and this is a discussion about UA not RET? If you are going to push UA, you should know something about it, yes?

I have never claimed that I follow the domed Earth model.  Please, provide a quote that says I do.

Where is the energy for the continued expansion of your RET universe coming from?  Your scientists will admit that they do not know.  We do the same. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 09:16:11 AM »

If you think that my knowledge is secret, then what makes you think that I would disclose that information on a public forum?  Is this just another sh*tpost? 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 09:18:38 AM »
Why on top of the mountains there's less gravity? If the UA exists then it shouldn't matter where you are you'll wiegh the same.

On a round Earth, why is gravity not greater on a mountain where there is more mass under your feet?

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 09:29:05 AM »
Hey, you guys made it up, so you should be able to make up how it works.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Yendor

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 09:30:02 AM »

On a round Earth, why is gravity not greater on a mountain where there is more mass under your feet?

I must say, that is a very good point. could gravity simply be because of denpressure?
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 09:31:57 AM »

Gravity is all to do with the center of mass total. ie whole earth.
T
he force of gravity is greatest on its surface and gradually decreases as you move away from its center (as a square of the distance between the object and the center of the Earth). Of course, the earth is not a uniform sphere so the gravitational field around it is not uniform.

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 09:36:04 AM »

So you admit it's different?  Well, that's UA debunked then.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

ergovivo

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 09:38:04 AM »

That has been answered lots of time, being more distant from the center of the planet reduces gravity more than the mass of the mountain increases it, someone even calculated it somewhere.
Learn the model.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2015, 09:42:22 AM »

Have you ever heard of Dark Energy?  Your scientists are the ones who made this up in an attempt to explain why, when they crunch the numbers, the universe should be collapsing, not expanding.  Look it up. 

You demand this and that from us, yet your own scientists can not provide the same thing for RET.  That is not a derailment; it is pointing out that you people are hypocrites. 

I have never claimed that I follow the domed Earth model.  Please, provide a quote that says I do.

Where is the energy for the continued expansion of your RET universe coming from?  Your scientists will admit that they do not know.  We do the same. 
1) So on top of an expanding universe now you are further derailing to Dark Energy? What do these have ANYTHING to do with the topic? How does UA explain all this you are bringing up? How does an expanding universe or Dark Energy apply to UA? Trying to get back on topic...
2) So your proof of UA is that scientists can't do something in RET?
3) I said "dome". So your model goes out to infinity? There is "outer space"? You can have satellites? I misunderstood your model. Please explain the sky in your model and how far it goes - especially the Sun and Moon. How and why are the Sun and Moon affected by UA?
4) RET scientists theorized the "Big Bang". What is the UA theory?

Notice, I am TRYING to get this thread back on topic. Let's discuss UA and FE ... not try to prove/disprove RET.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:48:34 AM by Jadyyn »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2015, 01:45:12 PM »

If you think that my knowledge is secret, then what makes you think that I would disclose that information on a public forum?  Is this just another sh*tpost?
You already let the secret out.

So is the UA a force and can somehow tell the mass of objects or is it not a force and can some how accelerate objects?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2015, 01:46:06 PM »

I must say, that is a very good point. could gravity simply be because of denpressure?
No it can not be because of denpressure. Do I need to post my experiment videos again?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2015, 02:14:01 PM »
That has been answered lots of time,

Are you an alt?  You have 34 posts.  Having alts is against the rules.  You are being investigated. 

?

ergovivo

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2015, 02:17:35 PM »
That has been answered lots of time,

Are you an alt?  You have 34 posts.  Having alts is against the rules.  You are being investigated. 
No I have just been reading the forum for a while.
Edit: Wait, FEer are investigating me, they normally come to the wrong conclusion, well I'm scewed.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:34:49 PM by ergovivo »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2015, 03:04:04 PM »

So is the UA a force and can somehow tell the mass of objects or is it not a force and can some how accelerate objects?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2015, 05:46:10 PM »

Please don't quote yourself gratuitously.  If you did not receive an answer, it is probably because people could not understand what you were asking or they thought it was a dumb question.  In this case, I thought it was both. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »

Please don't quote yourself gratuitously.  If you did not receive an answer, it is probably because people could not understand what you were asking or they thought it was a dumb question.  In this case, I thought it was both.
More like you don't have a response. Kind of like how you still haven't answered it. Just do your best ad hoc so I can destroy you.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »

More like you don't have a response. Kind of like how you still haven't answered it. Just do your best ad hoc so I can destroy you.

I don't have a response to what?  A shitpost question?  You are asking for me to speculate about things in order to set me up.  I was not born yesterday.  ::)