When will RE Community Accept Defeat?

• 1981 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: When will RE Community Accept Defeat?
« Reply #960 on: August 20, 2019, 07:49:06 PM »
Regardless of nasa - why are you concerned about calculating curvature over uneven terrain???
Its much simpler over water.
Waves dont obstruct because you could have viewers positioned at ends and in middle to confirm wave heights.
Hazy weather can be factored out by taking multiple photos on days with different weather conditions.
This is "science" as you smuggly stated before.
So come on.
Whats your issue?

It was never about uneven terrian. It was about the entire landmass.

But the entire land mass goes up and down, mountains and valleys.

And the thought you lived on a sphere earth with gravity pulling to center of mass.

Speaking of gravity, what holds you and your pumpkin spice latte from shooting up in the air from the flat plane of earth?

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #961 on: August 20, 2019, 08:00:18 PM »
Get a tracking app, and wait for a visible pass!

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Anyway, with the naked eye, you are not going to see the ISS, but you WILL see the sun reflecting off those massive solar panels.

I know you can see something, but I don't believe in nor care for NASA's magic tricks and illusions. What you see does not prove Astronauts are on board floating around. I am not stupid or gullible. 

BTW, at what time of night are you seeing the suns light shining on the solar panels?

What magic tricks or illusions?
What you SAY does not prove that astronauts are NOT onboard!

Typically I see a good pass around 90 minutes after sunset. Usually sleep through the morning passes.

You see the suns light shining on the solar panels 90 minutes after sunset on a rotating sphere earth.

OK then. Thanks for sharing that!!

Have a nice what ever.

You think the sun sets at the same time for me as it does 250 miles up?

You may need to see a neurologist.

You see the ISS overhead at 90 minutes after sunset on a rotating sphere earth?

Anywhere from dusk to 90 minutes after...

Download an app and see for yourself. It's FREE!
Why wouldn't you want to know, since your quest is for the truth?

Even if you don't believe it is what they say it is, what do you have to lose?

I don 't care for NASA's magic tricks and diversions, nor do I have a fantasy to feed. I am more interested in how our region of the infinite Plane was formed and engineered for life and resources. You can’t imagine how tides really work, how the Grand Canyon originated or why oceans were formed and how life in all forms makes it to our region.  Your little sphere world is nothing.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 08:14:11 PM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #962 on: August 20, 2019, 08:30:10 PM »
Get a tracking app, and wait for a visible pass!

See for yourself!

What are you afraid of??

Anyway, with the naked eye, you are not going to see the ISS, but you WILL see the sun reflecting off those massive solar panels.

I know you can see something, but I don't believe in nor care for NASA's magic tricks and illusions. What you see does not prove Astronauts are on board floating around. I am not stupid or gullible. 

BTW, at what time of night are you seeing the suns light shining on the solar panels?

What magic tricks or illusions?
What you SAY does not prove that astronauts are NOT onboard!

Typically I see a good pass around 90 minutes after sunset. Usually sleep through the morning passes.

You see the suns light shining on the solar panels 90 minutes after sunset on a rotating sphere earth.

OK then. Thanks for sharing that!!

Have a nice what ever.

You think the sun sets at the same time for me as it does 250 miles up?

You may need to see a neurologist.

Anywhere from dusk to 90 minutes after...

Download an app and see for yourself. It's FREE!
Why wouldn't you want to know, since your quest is for the truth?

Even if you don't believe it is what they say it is, what do you have to lose?

I don 't care for NASA's magic tricks and diversions, nor do I have a fantasy to feed.

Equally no one cares for your non-evidenced exclamations.

I am more interested in how our region of the infinite Plane was formed and engineered for life and resources. You can’t imagine how tides really work,

We've got that figured out to an extent with the moon and the sun and shape of the sea floor terrain. You know, all the tables and such we have that predict and whatnot, based upon the moon and suns movement, you know, so shit doesn't run aground and surfers know when to surf. So don't worry, we're all set here. What's your explanation for tidal movements? Do tell.

how the Grand Canyon originated or why oceans were formed and how life in all forms makes it to our region.

Funny, I would never say we have it nailed, but some pretty good ideas and science to back up those ideas; tectonic plate movement, general geodesy, geophysics, earthquakes, eruptions and such. Crimininny, almost forgot evolution. Because then there's that. What's your explanation?

Your little sphere world is nothing.

It may be nothing to you, which is sad, really. But it's all we've got, so let's make it great again.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #963 on: August 20, 2019, 08:56:23 PM »
You can’t imagine how tides really work, how the Grand Canyon originated or why oceans were formed and how life in all forms makes it to our region.  Your little sphere world is nothing.
So how do your flat earth tides really work?  Some here have suggested that low tides might be caused by the gravitational influence of 2 bodies orbiting below the flat earth pulling sea level downwards.  These proposed bodies have been referred to as the sub-heavens.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Plat Terra

« Reply #964 on: August 20, 2019, 09:00:53 PM »
You can’t imagine how tides really work, how the Grand Canyon originated or why oceans were formed and how life in all forms makes it to our region.  Your little sphere world is nothing.
So how do your flat earth tides really work?  Some here have suggested that low tides might be caused by the gravitational influence of 2 bodies orbiting below the flat earth pulling sea level downwards.  These proposed bodies have been referred to as the sub-heavens.

I don't care to tell you. It's not for you to know.
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #965 on: August 20, 2019, 09:13:06 PM »

You don't care to tell us, or you can't tell us because you don't know?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #966 on: August 20, 2019, 09:27:56 PM »

So many question avoided, it's really hard to keep count at this point. It really doesn't matter because the globe earth tidal calculations/predictions work just fine, all spherically based and such. We don't need the FE ones that don't exist and if they did, you wouldn't understand them.

As you have proven time and time again you have no idea how a globe earth works; you have proven equally inept as to how a flat earth works. The overarching question, do you have any idea how your model works? Suspicions, when you write something like, "It's not for you to know," suggests you have no clue how FE is supposed to work. Someone who speaks as though they know nothing will be regarded as someone who knows nothing.

Plat Terra

« Reply #967 on: August 20, 2019, 09:31:57 PM »
If you think hair moves like this in alleged micro gravity I would be wasting my time telling you about advanced issues of Plane Earth, right?

NASA’s Permed Hair For Fake Space - FLAT EARTH
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:40:58 PM by Plat Terra »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #968 on: August 20, 2019, 09:53:25 PM »

Explain to me precisely how this video was faked, or immediately admit defeat.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #969 on: August 20, 2019, 10:32:21 PM »
If you think hair moves like this in alleged micro gravity I would be wasting my time telling you about advanced issues of Plane Earth, right?

If tides are an advanced issue for your FE then you just occam's yourself into a bloody mess. Just more proof you have no idea about your own model. Good footing you have there for any argument, well done. Proud you should be. Keep wasting our time with your lack of knowledge about any model.

So where is your sun right now? Don't know, do you? Didn't think so.

« Reply #970 on: August 20, 2019, 10:34:22 PM »
I am not stupid or gullible. 

Your posts suggest otherwise. I hope those are just an act.

Up to two hours after sunset or before sunrise is not terribly uncommon. It can be even more than that in cases of very favorable geometry, but that would be fairly rare. 90 minutes is a decent rule of thumb.

In London at around the June Solstice it can be visible pretty much any time of night because the sun doesn't get very far below the horizon at its lowest.

It's possible. The sun can be almost 20° below the horizon on the ground directly below the ISS and still be illuminating the ISS directly. Near the equator that must be less than 90 minutes after sunset or before sunrise (but not a lot), but in other places, not. It depends on latitude and time of year.

And, yes, all that's based on a spherical earth with a radius 6400 km rotating at a rate of 15° per hour (wrt the sun) and the ISS at an altitude of 400 km above the surface. All of those are close to their real values.

I don 't care for NASA's magic tricks and diversions, nor do I have a fantasy to feed. I am more interested in how our region of the infinite Plane was formed and engineered for life and resources.

See what I mean? Speaking of feeding fantasies...

You can’t imagine how tides really work, how the Grand Canyon originated or why oceans were formed and how life in all forms makes it to our region. 

You're projecting. Just because you don't have a clue about any of that doesn't mean that nobody understands it.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

JackBlack

« Reply #971 on: August 21, 2019, 12:23:56 AM »
If you think hair moves like this
If you want to discuss how hair moves you would need video, not a picture.
Do you think horses fly?
https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/2/bay-horse-galloping-leon-kramer.jpg

Just what do you think the problem is?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #972 on: August 21, 2019, 06:38:54 AM »

If you want the RE community to admit defeat, then it isn't enough to show that RET is wrong.  You still need to show why FET is better.  So far, no one from the FE community (including you) has been able to do that.

« Reply #973 on: August 21, 2019, 07:11:29 AM »
If you think hair moves like this
If you want to discuss how hair moves you would need video, not a picture.
Do you think horses fly?
https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/2/bay-horse-galloping-leon-kramer.jpg

Just what do you think the problem is?

https://images.app.goo.gl/cjzz9C7bKxeV1GBa8

Plat Terra

« Reply #974 on: August 21, 2019, 08:44:23 AM »
Here are three more bobbers from an official ISS video. They are hanging around on wires while talking to the camera. Then at the end of the interview, there was a technical glitch while faking the live feed and the astronaut’s image was scrambled yet the image in the background remained the same.

We don’t make this up. We report the facts. It’s NASA who makes this fake stuff up.

Space Station Crew Members Discuss Life in Space with the Media

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #975 on: August 21, 2019, 08:49:33 AM »
In this video they put the wash cloth and water on wires to fake micro gravity.

lol
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #976 on: August 21, 2019, 09:02:28 AM »
Here are three more bobbers from an official ISS video. They are hanging around on wires while talking to the camera. Then at the end of the interview, there was a technical glitch while faking the live feed and the astronaut’s image was scrambled yet the image in the background remained the same.

We don’t make this up. We report the facts. It’s NASA who makes this fake stuff up.

If you want to report facts, then stop bullshitting. During the technical glitch, the entire centre of screen image warps, including the interior of the space station around the astronauts. Do you think people's eyes are painted on, and can't see this??????????????????

Plat Terra

« Reply #977 on: August 21, 2019, 09:25:15 AM »

If you want to report facts, then stop bullshitting. During the technical glitch, the entire centre of screen image warps, including the interior of the space station around the astronauts. Do you think people's eyes are painted on, and can't see this??????????????????

No, the glitch is just in the forground, in front of the green screen.

Yes

« Reply #978 on: August 21, 2019, 09:29:25 AM »
No, the glitch is just in the forground
and the background, too.

Question: if all of that is faked with wires and CGI and mind-control rays, then why would their be a glitch?  Shouldn't it all be pre-recorded and rendered like a movie?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Plat Terra

« Reply #979 on: August 21, 2019, 09:34:53 AM »
In the following video, an astronaut exits a hatch (at 30 seconds) and his feet push against the door hatch revealing its as flimsy as a piece of bologna as it flexes from hitting a part of the underwater ISS. Something so flimsy wouldn’t be used if the ISS was real. 

They film spacewalks in a pool on Earth.

« Reply #980 on: August 21, 2019, 10:00:31 AM »
In the following video, an astronaut exits a hatch (at 30 seconds) and his feet push against the door hatch revealing its as flimsy as a piece of bologna as it flexes from hitting a part of the underwater ISS. Something so flimsy wouldn’t be used if the ISS was real. 

Why not? What is its purpose? They make things as light as they can and still fulfill its intended use. When you're lifting material 400 km, every milligram matters!

Do you have any idea how a large, flat, thin object like that would move under water? Since you made that assertion, apparently not.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #981 on: August 21, 2019, 10:22:47 AM »

It's called compression blocking. Happens a lot when a movement is present in a frame and that frame is being compressed for transfer/output/broadcast, like it would be when sending a video signal from an ISS to earth or even when you are watching a movie on Netflix, bandwidth can cause the effect. So an object in motion in the frame, whether it be a body movement or even a shadow or something else, can cause pixelation/blocking whereby those things not in motion do not. If it were compression blocking in front of a green screen, you would see the green bleed through. It would be very visible. I see no bleed.

Here are some examples:

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #982 on: August 21, 2019, 10:31:10 AM »

"The flexible cover you refer to is simply known as the thermal cover. It lives on the outside of the International Space Station’s Quest (airlock) module. This cover does exactly what it says, helping to maintain thermal equilibrium with respect to the actual hatch that you also (inadvertently) refer to. The actual, physically hard airlock hatch is on the earth-facing side of Quest, and opens inward, being opened and then locked open in place by the astronaut who exits first."

https://www.quora.com/So-Im-watching-a-video-of-astronauts-leaving-the-Quest-airlock-module-on-the-ISS-Why-is-it-a-flexible-cover-and-not-a-solid-airlock-hatch-Ive-looked-around-online-but-I-cant-find-a-reasonable-answer

Plat Terra

« Reply #983 on: August 21, 2019, 11:04:42 AM »

"The flexible cover you refer to is simply known as the thermal cover. It lives on the outside of the International Space Station’s Quest (airlock) module. This cover does exactly what it says, helping to maintain thermal equilibrium with respect to the actual hatch that you also (inadvertently) refer to. The actual, physically hard airlock hatch is on the earth-facing side of Quest, and opens inward, being opened and then locked open in place by the astronaut who exits first."

https://www.quora.com/So-Im-watching-a-video-of-astronauts-leaving-the-Quest-airlock-module-on-the-ISS-Why-is-it-a-flexible-cover-and-not-a-solid-airlock-hatch-Ive-looked-around-online-but-I-cant-find-a-reasonable-answer

Yeah, damage control. And that flimsy door is a good thing to have on the exterior of the ISS with the vacuum of space present.

Damage control is also stated with an "Educated guess" in the link Stash provided.

Educated guess here... This is picture of the inside of the quest model. Notice the large circular ring around the inside of the hatch. It looks like that where the solid hatch goes. The hatch is probably removeable so it doesn't get in the way, and it's probably too big to fit through the hole and float away. The flimsy pice on the outside is just a cover and doesn't structurally support the air pressure when pressureized.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #984 on: August 21, 2019, 11:43:19 AM »

Yeah, damage control. And that flimsy door is a good thing to have on the exterior of the ISS with the vacuum of space present.

Damage control is also stated with an "Educated guess" in the link Stash provided.

Educated guess here... This is picture of the inside of the quest model. Notice the large circular ring around the inside of the hatch. It looks like that where the solid hatch goes. The hatch is probably removeable so it doesn't get in the way, and it's probably too big to fit through the hole and float away. The flimsy pice on the outside is just a cover and doesn't structurally support the air pressure when pressureized.

I'm not following whatever logic you think you have. The Quest Airlock door opens inward and locks open in place. This is the thermal cover that opens outward. Look it up. Why don't you explain to us why you think the thermal cover would have a problem in the vacuum of space.

Do you ever look into anything or do you just regurgitate what your fellow believers conjure up? Do a little homework every now and again.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 12:07:18 PM by Stash »

Plat Terra

« Reply #985 on: August 21, 2019, 02:10:43 PM »
NASA’s own lies and trickery continue to help members accept defeat!

There are many technical breakdowns that happen while faking a ISS live feed. They have been caught using virtual reality gear, beaming things into view and all types of NASA trickery. Mike Helmick exposes this in detail.

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 02:17:01 PM by Plat Terra »

JackBlack

« Reply #986 on: August 21, 2019, 02:35:00 PM »
Here are three more bobbers from an official ISS video. They are hanging around on wires while talking to the camera. Then at the end of the interview, there was a technical glitch
So more pathetic grasping at straws, including outright lies.
Yes, there was a technical glitch, which is somewhat common with video. Anything that was moving was corrupted, not just the astronauts.

Something so flimsy wouldn’t be used if the ISS was real.
Why not?
What is the purpose of it? Why does that purpose require something less flimsy?
Do you also think they don't have towels or clothes there because of how flimsy they are?

Yeah, damage control.
Not damage control, you just blatantly lying to pretend there is a problem with RE and NASA when you have been completely unable to find a single problem.

It isn't surprising that REers aren't accepting defeat when all you have are lies.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #987 on: August 21, 2019, 03:31:37 PM »

It's called compression blocking. Happens a lot when a movement is present in a frame and that frame is being compressed for transfer/output/broadcast, like it would be when sending a video signal from an ISS to earth or even when you are watching a movie on Netflix, bandwidth can cause the effect. So an object in motion in the frame, whether it be a body movement or even a shadow or something else, can cause pixelation/blocking whereby those things not in motion do not. If it were compression blocking in front of a green screen, you would see the green bleed through. It would be very visible. I see no bleed.
Something to keep in mind about MPEG compression is that the content of most video can be 90% or more identical from frame to frame.  In order to save bandwidth, the encoder will encode the first frame and then look for changes in following frames.  If a stationary background doesn't change from frame to frame, then the encoder will simply use the already encoded data and only work on the parts of the frame that did change.  If the changes happen faster than the encoder can keep up (especially when encoding in real time), you get the compression blocking that Stash just mentioned.  If anything, the fact that you get such glitches from time to time suggests that the video probably is live and real.  If it was faked, then they would have done a better job of encoding the video.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #988 on: August 21, 2019, 03:44:29 PM »
NASA’s own lies and trickery continue to help members accept defeat!

There are many technical breakdowns that happen while faking a ISS live feed. They have been caught using virtual reality gear, beaming things into view and all types of NASA trickery. Mike Helmick exposes this in detail.

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick

An oldie, but a goodie. For one, this guy just can't stop mispronouncing augmented. "Ah-gyu-mented..." Over and over again. And my favorite is "Contact virtual reality ah-gyu-mented lenses..." The what?

As for the doll grab in the first clip super easy, I’ve done a million of these in my work.

- Screen grab a frame
- Place the object where you want it so it doesn't obscure anything moving in the frame.
- Crudely marquee and copy the shape of where the object is from the screen grab, keep that, discard the rest.
- Place the shape copy on top of the object so it covers it. (The object is there in reality, just hidden by this)
- Where you want in the timeline, add a cross-dissolve to the shape copy
- Across the same frames as above add your teleport animation in that same space in the frame

The shape copy disappears, the teleportation effect happens and the object is revealed because it was there the whole time. No Contact virtual reality ah-gyu-mented lenses required. It’s probably the first thing you learn in compositing aside from titling - would take me all of 2 minutes to do.  No voodoo here.

What’s really wrong here is that after the clip is played, Mike Helmick says, “So what is significant about this video is number one it was live to schoolchildren…there’s only one way to pull that off, it’s virtual reality…”

A) The video was not ‘live’ to school children. It’s part of a 9 minute video called "Barycentric balls in space - classroom demonstration video, VP07b” part of ESA’s “Teach with Space” series. It was never live.

B) There is literally no “virtual reality" going on with gloves and goggles/lenses, as laid out above, so he’s completely and utterly wrong about that too.

He goes on to reference Telemetrics Inc as providing virtual reality and ah-gyu-mented technology to Johnson Space Center. When in reality, that's not even what Telemetrics does. They have robotic camera control systems. That's what they do, let you control, pan, tilt, gimbal, etc., cameras remotely. That's it. No ah-gyu-mentation.

Lastely all of the "glitches" he runs through are pathetic. He just states things matter of factually, "Her necklace moves unnaturally..." No it doesn't. "The way his fingers grabbed the mic is impossible..." No it's not. He makes so many assumptions based upon no evidence it's staggering.

He literally has zero knowledge about video, none. Yet he goes on to make up all kinds of things that there is no evidence for.

To recap:

- So yeah, he can't pronounce 'augment'
- He lies about the first clip being 'live' to school children
- He completely botches and fabricates an explanation as to how the first shot was done
- He makes up something about Contact virtual reality ah-gyu-mented lenses that astronauts wear
- Makes up and is completely wrong about the products and services the Telemtrics Inc supplies
- Zero knowledge about virtual sets, augmented reality, masking, channels, video compression...nothing, zip.

This guy is a bible thumping FEr with no practical knowledge about anything that he is speaking of so he just makes it up. This is one of the more shockingly disingenuous videos - Haven't seen it in a while - still shocking.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 06:01:39 PM by Stash »

Macarios

« Reply #989 on: August 21, 2019, 07:16:39 PM »

"Not for you to know" is religious Dogma.

In science everyone has right to know everything.
It s about facts and observations, not about directives and permissions.

Who will decide who will know what?
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.