Moon Radar Bounce

• 104 Replies

Kill-9

• House Shaped Earth Proponent
Re: Moon Radar Bounce
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »
Is it now an appropriate time for us all to laugh at Kill-9?
Yeah I'd say so  ;D
Quote from: Tom Bishop
(random horseshit that doesn't make sense)
Quote from: Viscount Dead Kangaroo
I spend half the day with a dick in my mouth

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »
Ok then

Bwahahhahahhahahhaha....hahahhaha...haha..hah..ha..*breathes*...BWAHAHHAHAHHhahhahahahahhahaaaa
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

lindelof

• DADA IS NOT DEAD. WATCH YOUR OVERCOAT.
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »
I thought satellites were fake Tom

Satellites exist. They're just not in orbit.

On the subject of data, this person has successfully echoed signals off the moon.  His website contains an account of the first echo he achieved on April 26, 2005.  He states that "Echoes return approximately 2.5 seconds".

What is wrong with this "proof" then?

Your proof is unacceptable for a number of reasons. Firstly even bouncing a signal off of a dimly reflective celestial body is impossible due atmosphere and signal degradation and siffusion issues. Secondly, even if it were possible, how do you know that the signal isn't passing up the 32 mile diameter moon and bouncing off the  surface of the Celestial Dome behind it?

Well you can test to see if signals bounce off of some sort of Celestial Dome fairly easy, just send out two radio signals, one at the moon and one pointing slightly away from the moon.  If they are bouncing off the Dome, than both would come back.

Also, the moon would reflect radio waves.  Radio waves will bounce off of all sorts of stuff, even if it isn't highly reflective to normal light.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 02:00:02 PM by lindelof »

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2008, 01:56:28 PM »
I haven't slept in four days, deal with it. Stop getting off topic and prove it moron.
The sleep deprivation is getting in the way of my proof. Btw, spellcheck requires no sleep. Look into it.

There is no spell check that I can see.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2008, 01:58:48 PM »
I haven't slept in four days, deal with it. Stop getting off topic and prove it moron.
The sleep deprivation is getting in the way of my proof. Btw, spellcheck requires no sleep. Look into it.

Depends on your browser. Firefox has spellchecker, apparently.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Kill-9

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2008, 02:03:10 PM »

Yup. Underlines the words in red. Right click for suggestions. There are also pluggins for IE.

lindelof

• DADA IS NOT DEAD. WATCH YOUR OVERCOAT.
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »
I think that the true FE answer to moon radar bounce's is to say that radar waves pass through the moon & bounce off of the "Radar Object" that is always hidden behind the moon and is as far away from the earth as the moon is in round earth theory.  Sort of like the shadow object.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2008, 02:03:59 PM »

Yup. Underlines the words in red. Right click for suggestions. There are also pluggins for IE.

I'm using IE, the buttons over the text box thing don't include spell checker for me.  :'(

Kill-9

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2008, 02:05:14 PM »

I'm using IE, the buttons over the text box thing don't include spell checker for me.  :'(

That would the the spellchecker built into the board software. We're talking about your browser. Firefox spellchecks anywhere I type.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
Only idiots need spellchecker anyway. When I spell things wrong its only because I'm either drunk or I don't care.

Kill-9

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »
Only idiots need spellchecker anyway. When I spell things wrong its only because I'm either drunk or I don't care.
Spellcheckers need loving too

?

CyborgJesus

• Professional Misanthrope
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2008, 02:11:35 PM »
Or because you're human?

Woops people aren't meant to act human here I forget, we are all debating/trolling bots.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 02:35:36 PM by CyborgJesus »
Quote from: King Bishop
Jesus is officially made of fail. Eat that, Christianity!
Quote from: Bill Hicks
The human race is a virus with shoes.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2008, 02:15:42 PM »

That would the the spellchecker built into the board software. We're talking about your browser. Firefox spellchecks anywhere I type.

And as I said I'm using IE, pay attention.

Spellcheckers need loving too

Spell checking sucks, it only tells you if you spelled names and such wrong. Last time I spell checked an essay I was told 13 times that I spelled Calpurnia wrong. Thats why now I just hand in whatever I happen to have typed regardless of what it says.

Kill-9

« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »
I know you're using IE. I was saying that FF does it, and there are pluggins for IE.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »
Spellcheckers do suck. However I wish one of my lecturers would use a spellchecker as her lecture slides are appalling. She also needs to use a spellchecker for her mouth though too.