Conspiracy conspiring for its own exsistence.

• 2 Replies

Raver

Conspiracy conspiring for its own exsistence.
« on: July 04, 2010, 06:30:16 AM »
I really do not understand why the whole forum is filled with all these experiments and scientific proofs yadayada when it still has not been shown why there is a conspiracy. To put it in really simple terms:

The earth is either flat or round (on these forums, possible other shapes are irrelevant at this moment)
Why do companies, agencies and goverments decide to "hide" a flat earth in favour of a round earth? How can one possibly benefit from having 99% of the earths population think the earth is a globe? Life would be exactly the same if the earth were flat, well except for the fact that the everyone would be talking about a flat earth rather than a round one.
The "America did 9/11" conspiracy at least makes sense in that it gives a reason as to why it happened, to justify a war for oil. So again, what is the point of spending billions to "fake" a round earth?
Quote from: Gen. Douchebag
Quote from: Raver
Why? You a pedo out for delicious loli?
Sure, whatever

Lorddave

Re: Conspiracy conspiring for its own exsistence.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »
I really do not understand why the whole forum is filled with all these experiments and scientific proofs yadayada when it still has not been shown why there is a conspiracy. To put it in really simple terms:

The earth is either flat or round (on these forums, possible other shapes are irrelevant at this moment)
Why do companies, agencies and goverments decide to "hide" a flat earth in favour of a round earth? How can one possibly benefit from having 99% of the earths population think the earth is a globe? Life would be exactly the same if the earth were flat, well except for the fact that the everyone would be talking about a flat earth rather than a round one.
The "America did 9/11" conspiracy at least makes sense in that it gives a reason as to why it happened, to justify a war for oil. So again, what is the point of spending billions to "fake" a round earth?

The answer, according to FEers, is money.  A small group of people get a shit ton of money, spend very little of it to keep the conspiracy up (how I'm not sure), and live the life of luxury.

Of course, all this goes down the toilet prior to the space race AND since private businesses are trying to make tourist space jumps and eventually orbital supply runs. 
Guess they need a few more seats in the conspiracy eh?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Raver

Re: Conspiracy conspiring for its own exsistence.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:50 AM »

The answer, according to FEers, is money.  A small group of people get a shit ton of money, spend very little of it to keep the conspiracy up (how I'm not sure), and live the life of luxury.

Of course, all this goes down the toilet prior to the space race AND since private businesses are trying to make tourist space jumps and eventually orbital supply runs. 
Guess they need a few more seats in the conspiracy eh?

Conspiracies cost money, so unless the FE'ers can show what the purpose of the conspiracy is (ie. how is it cost-effective) there is no reason for anyone to believe in a conspiracy. Therefor NASA, or any other agencies etc. for that matter, would have no reason to fake pictures of a RE.

The problem is that the FET stands or falls on wether the conspiracy is in exsistence or not.
Quote from: Gen. Douchebag
Quote from: Raver
Why? You a pedo out for delicious loli?
Sure, whatever