Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #1260 on: February 27, 2017, 03:34:22 AM »
No, from one initial fail point our physics will not predict a plumb collapse at free-fall for a building anything like wtc7.
Claim, not fact.

Fact.

One initial fail point would lead to an unbalanced collapse (as you kindly demonstrated more accurately than I could) at a rate far slower than free-fall as the loads shifted and broke structures during the collapse.

Unless someone can show otherwise.

Sorry, quality bantz  ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:00:20 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1261 on: February 27, 2017, 03:40:41 AM »
Official story officially and eternally btfo.

Edit. I don't expect anyone to even say anything about a conspiracy. After 43 pages I have, at the very least, shown that building 7s collapse was very unlikely and NIST's report doesn't even attempt to cover it.

That's just truth sorry.

Fall acceleration of building 7.

You are going to end this a jibbering mess of failed insults and logic.

But you asked for it.

Mods can we move to tech and alt please. ty.

:-* :-* :-*
Call me Rayzor.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:20:20 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1262 on: February 27, 2017, 04:16:38 AM »

Watching it you know what this model looks pretty similar to? (Hint. Not what we saw that day)

Edit. Models if you count the second one that doesn't collapse, I'm not joking, I wish I was.

Thought / Actual experiment

Take a bowling ball and put it on a box framed structure, weaken the structure until it starts to collapse, does the tower collapse at free-fall? Or does some of the towers gravitational potential energy get used crushing the remaining structural resistance?

Equation and method

Instead of expressing structural resistance in units we can use a percentage.

Say 100% structural resistance will hold the building up exactly, any more weight and it will start to collapse. Most working loads are two to four times (corrected, 30 to 100 times) the fail point.
So we can safely assume building 7 had over 100% structural resistance before it fell.

So we have gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

9.8m/s2×75%=7.35m/s2

9.8 m/s2 - 7.35m/s2 = 2.45 m/s2

At 75% structural resistance I would predict a 2.45m/s2 fall acceleration.

Obviously this doesnt calculate change and inertia, however it doesn't need to.

We can clearly see building 7 go from over 100% structural resistance to 0% pretty much instantly.

To go from (what we saw) totally upright and standing to free fall, (gravitational acceleration) for 2.25 seconds violates the laws of physics.

The only way building 7 could do this is to have nearly all of its structural resistance removed nearly instantly.

The only way this is possible is a controlled demolition.

So, G- %S = F
Gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

Results and conclusion.

Here's some more math, this is my simplified version of any reasonable buildings collapse due to fire.

So structural resistance and collapse acceleration.

100% = 0m/s2
99  % = .098m/s2
98  % = .196m/s2
97  % = .294m/s2
96  % = .392m/s2
95  % = .49m/s2
94  % = .588m/s2
93  % = .686m/s2
92  % = .784m/s2
91  % = .882m/s2
90  % = .98m/s2

Based on my very simple equation this is my prediction for the onset of collapse for a large building losing structural resistance due to an intense fire.

No way right?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:23:40 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1263 on: February 27, 2017, 04:26:27 AM »
Also, I'm pretty sure those are all example of times when buildings collapses in weird ways that you'd never expect. Not all buildings are created equally, or destroyed equally.

Did you watch it? A lot just failed to be "demolished" lol even after the charges detonated.

Yeah, I've watched it before as well.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1264 on: February 27, 2017, 05:53:43 AM »
The destruction of WTC7 is very easy to explain:

If the WTC 7 roof/penthouse drops 32.77 m in 2.25 seconds - free fall - the vertical support members over 8 stories down below must have suddenly been removed or knocked off.

It is called controlled demolition and a very simple way to destroy buildings.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #1265 on: February 27, 2017, 06:21:02 AM »
Go away Rayzor we are having a technical discussion.

Last time I asked for discussion,  you backed off claiming that decades of experienced were required to understand your analysis.   

Obvious lie is obvious.

Well at least you are finally talking about forces.   That's to be applauded.

And BHS did refuse to discuss his structural analysis claiming two decades of experience was required to understand it.  I can find the post if you care to disagree and call me a liar.

The usual fucking clap trap....

You have not once discussed anything of significance engineering wise/structural/or anything of the sort. I only spoke about the " prerequisites" that come with almost 2 decades of study and experience because of your constant refusal to discuss anything except for "well NIST said". I even said it is understandable, as I wouldn't want to explain to a M.D. why something was not possible in their profession.

It was your refusal to discuss these things that spawned that comment....

Keep twisting rayzor.

Toodle-pip
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1266 on: February 27, 2017, 06:35:53 AM »
Are you going to answer the questions to my thought experiment or not, BHS?

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1267 on: February 27, 2017, 06:47:12 AM »
The statement that what we saw of building 7 is explainable from the failing of column 79 is impossible, it would have caused an internal sag as the exoskeleton, the floors, and the rest of the intact Central core supported the extra load (they had enough head room to support the extra load, along with the buildings low occupancy) (not to mention the fire was already extinguished there). The penthouse dropping for just the failure of column 79 as we saw is impossible, this would take multiple failures at once (I along with many others have tried numerous model designs to get this to happen, even fudging the inputs in many different ways, even if you can get a failure, it never fully collapses and not into its own footprint at free fall. Only NIST can do this with their "magic" inputs)

The temps presented of metal temps is not possible from the fires present, all steel framed buildings share the load of heat just like a skillet and it's handle. The firing proofing was not damaged like the supposed excuse of one and two. Nor would any of these buildings reach free fall or anything of the sort. Even giving credit they could collapse as they did up top, once they reached the intact and more than double the mass and strength core of any of the towers, that would end it's decent..Or slow it to the point the upper section is going to look for another point of less resistance (such as toppling forward) I have shown videos on this thread if examples.

Not to mention the squib markers on 7 as it fell at free fall, only at the prime locations of the core supports of the largest mass, which is exactly what you would see during a controlled demo...They got sloppy with 7.

There is much more , but this is just a few things

Edit*

I don't know what "thought experiment" you are talking about. If it is actually on topic and relevant then I will answer. As I said I am not going to be continued to be distracted by irrelevant nonsense
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:49:33 AM by Babyhighspeed »

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1268 on: February 27, 2017, 07:15:50 AM »
I don't know what "thought experiment" you are talking about. If it is actually on topic and relevant then I will answer. As I said I am not going to be continued to be distracted by irrelevant nonsense

Let's make a thought experiment - a circular floor that is 10 meters in diameter is suspended by 4 evenly spaced bolts. The floor weighs 100kg.

What is the load on each bolt?
Let's put a 100kg weight in the middle of the floor. What is the new load on each bolt?
Bonus question - what is the load on each individual bolt, if the bolts are positioned in all cardinal directions and the 100kg weight is put 3 meters north an 2 meters west?

I'd be intrigued to see your answers to this.

I really want you to answer the bonus question, as it would verify wether we think alike on the process of load distribution, regarding our discussion on the bolts used and their strength.

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1269 on: February 27, 2017, 08:00:04 AM »
There is not enough information here. This reminds me of college, questions made to trick you up and the purpose is to find that. People would come up with answers that were incorrect, not just because the actual answer was wrong, but the whole point was to show the question was wrong.

Anyways, I need more information. I need the design of the support structure and the flooring. Though it sounds you are trying to simplify it by using 4 bolts, this actually complicates it further. Is support structure on the inside and the circle is around it? If that is the case, then we have entirely new set of variables to work with as we have the issue if leverage to deal with..100kg is multiplied tremendously.

Or if it is suspended from the outside of the circle, how? Is the support structure underneath it? If so how is it designed? Is circle sitting on the supports bolted down? Is the circle on the inside of the supports and the bolts are holding it horizontally? If so is there channel plates or just bolts? What angle is the bolts and or chamber plates? What is the mass and details of the supporting structure..How much mass/sway/flex is the flooring going to be responsible for?

What is the design of the flooring itself? Is it just 4 beams? Is it structurally reinforced with a box design/spider/mapped? A chamber design for supporting each connection that attaches to the structure or are they individual? What load do you want on the bolt? The bearing? Shank? Threads?

I could keep rambling on...But I need a model with complete information to give you an accurate answer.

Though, this seems a bit off topic, and more of a dance... At least it is actual communication, but I don't find it conducive two searching for truth.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1270 on: February 27, 2017, 08:20:32 AM »
There is not enough information here. This reminds me of college, questions made to trick you up and the purpose is to find that. People would come up with answers that were incorrect, not just because the actual answer was wrong, but the whole point was to show the question was wrong.

Anyways, I need more information. I need the design of the support structure and the flooring. Though it sounds you are trying to simplify it by using 4 bolts, this actually complicates it further. Is support structure on the inside and the circle is around it? If that is the case, then we have entirely new set of variables to work with as we have the issue if leverage to deal with..100kg is multiplied tremendously.

Or if it is suspended from the outside of the circle, how? Is the support structure underneath it? If so how is it designed? Is circle sitting on the supports bolted down? Is the circle on the inside of the supports and the bolts are holding it horizontally? If so is there channel plates or just bolts? What angle is the bolts and or chamber plates? What is the mass and details of the supporting structure..How much mass/sway/flex is the flooring going to be responsible for?

What is the design of the flooring itself? Is it just 4 beams? Is it structurally reinforced with a box design/spider/mapped? A chamber design for supporting each connection that attaches to the structure or are they individual? What load do you want on the bolt? The bearing? Shank? Threads?

I could keep rambling on...But I need a model with complete information to give you an accurate answer.

Though, this seems a bit off topic, and more of a dance... At least it is actual communication, but I don't find it conducive two searching for truth.
Yeah, you don't know the answer to the question. Just admit it. I have presented just enough information. If you want to be nitpicky: the floor is just some homogenous material.

The 4 bolts are there precisely because it makes it just hard enough that it's very unlikely someone can guess their way to the right answer, but also to tempt people into thinking it's unsolvable, just like you seem to think.

A circular, homogenous floor weighing 100kg, suspended by only 4 evenly spaced bolts in all cardinal directions, and a point-load of 100kg. You need no more information, and if you don't give an answer with your next post I'll assume you can't calculate it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 08:36:22 AM by Master_Evar »

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1271 on: February 27, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
I didn't ask about the material make up of the floor master, I asked for information of its structural design, ..stop being like rayzor. I actually read through some of your posts talking about this nonsense...I don't think you can even make up your mind. You want someone to use moment of inertia as a factor with the information you gave?? Not a chance.

Writing off all the actual items that would be needed in reality that I stated in the post before this...writing all that off, just assuming a perfect UDL after calculating the PSF (which is how this question should have been listed to begin with) I would still need the size of the mating surface for the bolts, and size of the bolt. Just at a minimum.

Then for your bonus question...you want me to figure out fastener load with this object you give no dimensions on? Please...I need that as a bare minimum along with its ECL to even come close to its point load so I can even come close to the individual fastener load.

Don't bite dispute....The question is bogus, he is either doing it on purpose or has no idea what he is talking about. Either case, it is just another form of deflection, distraction, confusion and twisting. My personal opinion is he knows just enough to know nothing at all....or he could be intentional doing so...I would much rather it be the former than latter.

Edit I am adding this because I don't feel like master running his mouth and I typed that very quickly in-between meetings.

If I wanted to calculate something this simple (which I have stated there is not enough information to get an accurate answer), just to get an answer for the floor alone I would do something like this..Though very basic and just like the question, it is too simple and not enough info.

Find the bolt group centroid
Determine directional vectors for each bolt with distance Rn
Calculate direct shear load for both the weight and applied load(Fv)
Calculate Reaction Moment (M) at the bolt group centroid.
Calculate torsional shear force (Fm)
vector addition of direct and torsional shear for total shear load

Ra=distance from group centroid to bolt A
Rb=distance from group centroid to bolt B
Rc=follow the pattern....

Roughly something like this.

Fv = F/A ; Fm = M*Rn/(Ra^2+Rb^2+Rc^2....)

This doesn't matter though, as I said, the question is bogus.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:43:21 PM by Babyhighspeed »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1272 on: February 27, 2017, 02:56:41 PM »

If I wanted to calculate something this simple (which I have stated there is not enough information to get an accurate answer), just to get an answer for the floor alone I would do something like this..Though very basic and just like the question, it is too simple and not enough info.

I came to the same conclusion, kept me up last night, I didn't have enough info to make a proper prediction.

@Bhs he meant torque not "moment of inertia" lol language barrier, I freaked out too.

What was your working and answer Master Evar?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:59:41 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1273 on: February 27, 2017, 03:27:32 PM »
The answer to the bonus question is:
North bolt: 85 kg of load.
West bolt: 65 kg of load.
South bolt: 25 kg of load.
East bolt: 25 kg of load.

It's really late here and I'm on the phone, so I'll post my calculations tomorrow.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1274 on: February 27, 2017, 03:34:35 PM »
I wasn't that far off lol.

How did you work with the load without a specific size of the weight?

Or do we assume a 100kg point mass?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:38:39 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1275 on: February 27, 2017, 04:12:53 PM »
Go away Rayzor we are having a technical discussion.

Last time I asked for discussion,  you backed off claiming that decades of experienced were required to understand your analysis.   

Obvious lie is obvious.

Well at least you are finally talking about forces.   That's to be applauded.

And BHS did refuse to discuss his structural analysis claiming two decades of experience was required to understand it.  I can find the post if you care to disagree and call me a liar.

The usual fucking clap trap....

You have not once discussed anything of significance engineering wise/structural/or anything of the sort. I only spoke about the " prerequisites" that come with almost 2 decades of study and experience because of your constant refusal to discuss anything except for "well NIST said". I even said it is understandable, as I wouldn't want to explain to a M.D. why something was not possible in their profession.

It was your refusal to discuss these things that spawned that comment....

Keep twisting rayzor.

Toodle-pip

I have opened discussion of the collapse mechanism  dozens of times,  you just weren't listening.    So here is the problem once more.

This is a complex collapse with many unknowns,  not the least of which is the fire temperatures,   there is clear unambiguous evidence of temperatures around the 1000C,  The structural steel loses 90% of its strength at those sort of temperatures,  even at 600C it's down to about half,  I posted a graph,  which you ignored.

The damage caused by the aircraft impact needs to be modelled as well, which means detailed structural models of the aircraft as well as the building itself,   That's where we got stuck last time around,  you refused to acknowledge that any aircraft at all hit the towers,  and my response to you was we can't progress beyond that point to discuss collapse without starting from the impact.

My conclusion is simply,  that unless you accept the structural damage done by the aircraft impact and the structural weakening done by the fires,  you simply can't progress to discuss collapse initiation. 
There is plenty of room for doubt about NIST's analysis, but not enough to jump up and down shouting "controlled demolition".    More than enough for another enquiry,  which I've said many times.

If you recall my first two questions to you were about evidence of demolition and the FEA models you had done back at UNT.

When asked for direct evidence,  you replied.

Quote from: Babyhighspeed
As for smoking gun piece of evidence?? Well I have 1000s....I really don't know where to start.

Where do you want to start?

Here we are a thousand posts later,  still no "smoking gun",    It's getting close to time to call BS.  on BHS.

For ME's bonus question,   the total reactive load must always equal 200 kg,  so it's just basic trig to calculate the distances from each bolt to the center of mass, then calculate the torque reaction at each point which must add to 200 Kg, 
You can assume the center of mass of the combined disc and weight is half way between the center of the disk and the point load.  Assuming the disk is uniform thickness and homogeneous,

I'm surprised BHS didn't rise to the challenge?

If the forces are ever unbalanced,  the structure will redistribute in such as way as to rebalance the forces.  That is loads shift until the forces rebalance.  Or something breaks.

If you were doing it for real,  you would just draw it up in a modelling package,  input the material properties and specs for the bolts,  then run FEA.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:14:47 PM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1276 on: February 27, 2017, 04:18:05 PM »
Rayzor the adults are having a technical discussion.

No, from one initial fail point our physics will not predict a plumb collapse at free-fall for a building anything like wtc7.
Claim, not fact.

Fact.

One initial fail point would lead to an unbalanced collapse (as you kindly demonstrated more accurately than I could) at a rate far slower than free-fall as the loads shifted and broke structures during the collapse.

Unless someone can show otherwise.

Sorry, quality bantz  ;D
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1277 on: February 27, 2017, 04:27:41 PM »
For ME's bonus question,   the total reactive load must always equal 200 kg,  so it's just basic trig to calculate the distances from each bolt to the center of mass, then calculate the torque reaction at each point which must add to 200 Kg, 

Incorrect as both ME and Bhs have shown, it is not just simple trig.

This doesnt factor in torque, angular loads etc.

See my fails.

Also we weren't given the size and shape of the object so we can't really make a prediction for something that doesn't actually take up any physical space.

Notice I had a go and wasn't afraid to be wrong, while Rayzor refuses to give numbers and claims superiority without the possibility of being wrong.

Pity you messed it up anyway and forgot about actual torque calculations.

You are truly an hero.

As for your lies.

I came to the same conclusion, kept me up last night, I didn't have enough info to make a proper prediction.

@Bhs he meant torque not "moment of inertia" lol language barrier, I freaked out too.

Lie moar.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:30:45 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1278 on: February 27, 2017, 04:43:25 PM »

LOL,  that's funny.     Why do you keep posting that interim NIST analysis,  why don't you post the real NIST analysis of WTC7?    Just lying  to make a point I guess.   

Just another data point.   Here is some different collapse modelling of WTC7  with varying assumptions.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1279 on: February 27, 2017, 05:03:18 PM »
Once again, absolutely no maths or physics from Rayzor, is anyone surprised anymore at this point?

let's all rip on him when he makes fun of flat earthers for not using math.

That model looks even less like reality than the one that doesn't collapse.

You really are an hero.

Watch for a good laugh and to see my points illustrated.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:06:36 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1280 on: February 27, 2017, 05:05:53 PM »
Rayzor You really are a sad case aren't you.. As always, your entire post is one disgusting lie. You must be proud.

Addressing only a few points as I don't want to waste much time on you.

I made multiple models throughout the years, my first one was at UNT. I addressed your fire claim and all of your other issues...You had no rebuttals besides "well look at NIST"..Piss..Why did I say that? I couldn't tell you, I just thought of your conversation and that came to mind.

Lie more!!

Number one you are absolutely incorrect on how to figure the "answer"...Number two I addressed his "challenge" with pertinent questions so I could get a "real life" answer, I then explained why the answer could not be had with then given information.

Even saying that, I gave important information and a quick equation on how to find the answer he was seeking.

You really are a hero

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1281 on: February 27, 2017, 05:12:58 PM »
Quote from: Rayzors vid
Changed threshold mapping to enforce desired result.

LMAO!!

You really are a an hero

Ftfy (google it :-))
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1282 on: February 27, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »

LOL,  that's funny.     Why do you keep posting that interim NIST analysis,  why don't you post the real NIST analysis of WTC7?    Just lying  to make a point I guess.   

Just another data point.   Here is some different collapse modelling of WTC7  with varying assumptions.

Lmao!!! Now I have seen everything...You just used BLENDER  as evidence of something lmao!! That cannot simulate anything in reality...Nor is that model even designed (or could it be on this program) like 7. Smdh...

Stick to your day job, rayzor....

(Still more accurate than NIST though...That is the sad thing)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1283 on: February 27, 2017, 05:16:42 PM »
Quote from: Rayzors vid
Changed threshold mapping to enforce desired result.

LMAO!!

LMAO!!!!
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1284 on: February 27, 2017, 05:30:14 PM »
Lmao!!! Now I have seen everything...You just used BLENDER  as evidence of something lmao!! That cannot simulate anything in reality...Nor is that model even designed (or could it be on this program) like 7. Smdh...

Stick to your day job, rayzor....

(Still more accurate than NIST though...That is the sad thing)

The sad thing is that you failed to appreciate that something as simple (?)  as blender fracture analysis proves that controlled demolition is not a pre-requisite for WTC7  collapse.   

But given all the other strange things you say,  I shouldn't be surprised.   
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 05:32:05 PM by Rayzor »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1285 on: February 27, 2017, 05:33:47 PM »
Rayzor You really are a sad case aren't you.. As always, your entire post is one disgusting lie. You must be proud.

Ok,  point out where you think I've lied,  I've just about had it with your false accusations.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1286 on: February 27, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »

Ok,  point out where you think I've lied,  I've just about had it with your false accusations.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1074303

stop posting here, then. You are welcome to contribute to the discussion.

If not, toodle-pip.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1287 on: February 27, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »

See my fails.

Also we weren't given the size and shape of the object so we can't really make a prediction for something that doesn't actually take up any physical space.

Notice I had a go and wasn't afraid to be wrong, while Rayzor refuses to give numbers and claims superiority without the possibility of being wrong.

You are truly an hero.

As for your lies.

Lie moar.

You only quoted half of what I said,   that's dishonest. 

Quote from: Rayzor
You can assume the center of mass of the combined disc and weight is half way between the center of the disk and the point load.  Assuming the disk is uniform thickness and homogeneous,

If the forces are ever unbalanced,  the structure will redistribute in such as way as to rebalance the forces.  That is loads shift until the forces rebalance.  Or something breaks.

If you were doing it for real,  you would just draw it up in a modelling package,  input the material properties and specs for the bolts,  then run FEA.

What part about rebalancing forces did you not understand?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1288 on: February 27, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »
Shill, harder, Rayzor.

stop posting here, then. You are welcome to contribute to the discussion.

If not, toodle-pip.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1289 on: February 27, 2017, 05:56:56 PM »
Official story officially and eternally btfo.

Edit. I don't expect anyone to even say anything about a conspiracy. After 43 pages I have, at the very least, shown that building 7s collapse was very unlikely and NIST's report doesn't even attempt to cover it.

That's just truth sorry.

Fall acceleration of building 7.

You are going to end this a jibbering mess of failed insults and logic.

But you asked for it.

Mods can we move to tech and alt please. ty.

:-* :-* :-*
Call me Rayzor.

See my fails.

You are truly an hero.

As for your lies.

Lie moar.

You only quoted half of what I said,   that's dishonest. 

Quote from: Rayzor

What part about rebalancing forces did you not understand?

Show us your answers and working, then.
I'm anti-judaism.