Poll

What is your reason for supporting the devil's son?

He has a lot of money.
0 (0%)
We owe our power to his support.
0 (0%)
He looks sympathetic.
1 (25%)
He is not Biden /Trump
0 (0%)
I am not. I'm as angry as a bear in heat. Where is he?
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closes: February 20, 2025, 01:17:40 AM

Why Do You Support Klaus Schwab?

• 13 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Why Do You Support Klaus Schwab?
« on: February 19, 2024, 03:19:05 AM »
Strangely enough, there was no topic about our Galactic Leader.

Here we can ask why the heads of states and others who support him do this and get answers.

If you are caught, we have no knowledge of your actions.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why Do You Support Klaus Schwab?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 06:27:32 AM »
I think there is a World Economic Forum thread somewhere.

Klaus Schwab is creepy!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 03:00:42 AM »
So, you think that WEF, an institutional structure, is similar to Klaus Schwab, a real person (supposedly), don't you?

In this case, when your Windows gives an error, you can try to send an e-mail to Bill Gates. It is also possible to call Mark Zukerberg when you encounter an image upload error on Facebook.

But all this does not change the fact that Klaus Schwab is the biggest threat to humanity. The interesting thing is that it is still heavily supported.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 05:57:51 AM »
No, I think the WEF belongs to Klaus Schwab, and that the leaders of the world flock to it. They are having pajama parties and plotting ways to make the rest of us miserable.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 09:23:10 AM »
I don't know how I thought I could start a topic and after then add a poll to it. I think I'll change the name of the topic and then open a new poll with this name. Or maybe there is an easier way.  ::)

Strangely, more than a hundred million voters vote for one person, and the person they elected promised to serve those people. But after that person is elected, he implements whatever Klaus Schwab orders, without caring about the voters who voted for him, who did not even vote for him in the election. 100 million votes on one side, 200 million voters next to it, 350 million people in total, and 1 person on the other side. and the leader compares the two parties and prefers 1 person.

I think everyone now understands that the mathematics of this world is an illusion.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 12:27:49 PM »
I don't know if this is an admin power, but at the top of the thread, on the right side (but not all the way to the right) is an option to add a poll. If you don't have it, you can tell me what you want in the poll and I will add it.

Lorddave

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 10:23:34 AM »
Yes.  He instiuted forced bug eating.  All beef has been banned in the world and only insects are allowed.

You know this because its his policy and what he says, others put in place.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2024, 11:04:40 AM »
Klaus Schwab kicked my dog.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Lorddave

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 11:23:51 PM »
Klaus Schwab kicked my dog.
Doesn't matter unless you're John Wick.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 07:05:57 AM »
Yes.  He instiuted forced bug eating.  All beef has been banned in the world and only insects are allowed.

Well, I am not surprised when people mock all this as a conspiracy theory, because that's how they control the narrative. He doesn't have the power to institute forced bug eating, or ban all the beef, or make it so only insects are allowed, but he does have influence on the media, and on world leaders (why else would they all go off to have a pajama party in Davos every year?)

So we went from an "uphill battle" https://www.npr.org/2019/12/24/791030172/companies-face-an-uphill-battle-trying-to-get-americans-to-eat-bugs

To "I will not eat the bugs" being racist  https://www.npr.org/2023/07/18/1188237695/this-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-about-eating-bugs-is-about-as-racist-as-you-th

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2024, 07:21:40 AM »
If that's his agenda then he's not wrong.  We, more or less, need protein.  We get a lot from cows.  This takes an obscene amount of water.

I'm not sure why bugs are necessary though.  There's a lot of plants with protein.  I think I'd choose a black bean burger over bugs. 
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2024, 11:08:00 AM »

Well, I am not surprised when people mock all this as a conspiracy theory, because that's how they control the narrative. He doesn't have the power to institute forced bug eating, or ban all the beef, or make it so only insects are allowed, but he does have influence on the media, and on world leaders (why else would they all go off to have a pajama party in Davos every year?)

So we went from an "uphill battle" https://www.npr.org/2019/12/24/791030172/companies-face-an-uphill-battle-trying-to-get-americans-to-eat-bugs

To "I will not eat the bugs" being racist  https://www.npr.org/2023/07/18/1188237695/this-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-about-eating-bugs-is-about-as-racist-as-you-th

I mean... Yeah?  He's head of the world economic forum.  A collection of the leading economic minds on the planet as well as a bunch of average minds.  So why wouldn't he have influence?

That being said, alot of humans eat bugs in some form or another. (Like 2 billion ish.)

It should also be mentioned that the person who proposed it to the WEF did so in this article:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/why-we-need-to-give-insects-the-role-they-deserve-in-our-food-systems/

And he owns a company that sells bugs for food.  So there's that.
I haven't found anything where the WEF has the official policy that bugs as food is the way to go.  Nor that Klaus supports it.  So if you have something, I'd like to read it.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2024, 12:40:29 PM »
I will not eat the bugs!

Lorddave

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2024, 01:36:47 PM »
Nor I.
Unless its like cricket powder that I never notice.