AUSTRALIA

• 592 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: AUSTRALIA
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2021, 02:44:44 PM »
Some more evidence : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/1398441187193809

It's not more of anything and certainly not evidence. Regarding the video:

Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines are not ‘cytotoxic’

One post (here) links to a YouTube video (here) with the caption: “Spike protein is very dangerous, it’s cytotoxic (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein).”

Anna Durbin, Professor of International Health at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told Reuters via email that the spike itself is not cytotoxic.

“When you are vaccinated, your cells use the mRNA (or DNA from adenovirus vector) to make spike protein in your cells. Your cells “show” your immune system the spike protein and pieces of the spike protein. The spike protein does not kill those cells, it is not cytotoxic,” Durbin explained.

The T cells, which make up a part of the immune system, then see the spike protein and remember it so that if there is exposure to the virus later, they can recognize it and kill the infected cells, Durbin said.

VERDICT
False. There is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are cytotoxic (toxic to cells).

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

Again, you can check the articles referenced.

You should really rethink your overzealous engagement with Facebook.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2021, 06:00:18 PM »
Go home Australia, you're drunk. Besides, stop trying to out-America America!

https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/australia-surveillance-bill/

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2021, 03:16:42 AM »
Go home Australia, you're drunk. Besides, stop trying to out-America America!

https://tutanota.com/blog/posts/australia-surveillance-bill/

yeah a few people are flapping like headless chook over it. It's really not as hyperbolic as it seems

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about-us/our-portfolios/national-security/lawful-access-telecommunications/surveillance-legislation-amendment-identify-and-disrupt-bill-2020
Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2020

​​The Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2020 (SLAID Bill) introduces three new powers for the Australian Federal Police (AFP) and the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) to combat serious online crime. These crimes include the criminal use of the dark web and anonymising technologies. The powers will help the AFP and the ACIC to deal with cyber-enabled crime in the digital era.

Criminals are using the dark web to:

buy and sell stolen identities
    trade illicit commodities
    deal in child abuse material
    organise and engage in other criminal activities.

The dark web and anonymising technologies allow criminals to hide their identities and activities from law enforcement agencies. An obstacle to investigating these crimes has been attributing criminal activity to particular individuals, organisations, premises or devices, especially on the dark web.
New powers proposed for the AFP and ACIC

The SLAID Bill aims to address gaps in the existing legislative framework. It will allow the AFP and the ACIC to collect intelligence, conduct investigations, disrupt and prosecute serious criminal online activity. The Bill introduces three new powers for the AFP and the ACIC:

Data disruption warrants will allow the disruption of data through modification and deletion to frustrate the commission of serious offences, such as the distribution of child abuse material.
    Network activity warrants will allow the collection of intelligence on serious criminal activity carried out by criminal networks operating online.
    Account takeover warrants will allow the control of a person’s online account to gather evidence about criminal activity to further a criminal investigation.

Oversight, safeguards and accountability

The Bill contains strong safeguards, including oversight and controls on the use of information. This will ensure the AFP and the ACIC use these powers in a targeted and proportionate manner. The safeguards will minimise the potential impact on the privacy of individuals and legitimate users of online platforms. There are strong protections on the use and disclosure of information collected under these warrants. The AFP and the ACIC will also be subject to strict record-keeping and destruction requirements.

The Commonwealth Ombudsman will be responsible for overseeing the use of data disruption warrants and account takeover warrants. This is consistent with the Commonwealth Ombudsman’s current oversight of the AFP and the ACIC’s use of electronic surveillance powers. The Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS) will oversee network activity warrants, given their nature as an intelligence collection tool.

I actually don't have a problem with these new warrants. I think they are funny too although I dont think those powers are 'new'. Law enforcement have been known to disrupt or take over accounts for a while now

If you're a pleb that's not doing anything wrong, then you dont have any reason to worry. This is Australia. Not America.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2021, 05:06:28 AM »
Is this level of idiocy even possible : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/1015407125702732

Some more evidence : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/1398441187193809

I'm not even going to bother with Facebook for your 'evidence' ::) You have lost the plot if that is your 'go to' for information is social f-ing media ::)

Who cares what channel of communication i am using? The only thing you should be concerned about is who is talking in the video i am sharing, isn't that so? No, it isn't so, because you are going to dismiss nobel prize winners as well if they don't follow the narrative which you believe is the set of claims you are ready to accept as the only truth.

I have never seen anything as sick as this : https://www.facebook.com/forensicdarling/videos/561792071684315

Oh you mean like the random person taking a video in your earlier video 'evidence' who said the police were forcing a vaccination on people they crash tackle?

Yeah right ::) Great standard of evidence you got there lol. Forgive us the next time we see a Facebook link we dont even give it the time of day.

Is your Nobel Prize winner related to this?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/27/fact-check-false-claim-vaccines-attributed-nobel-prize-winner/7435564002/

Show me one single footage of an open discussion (between the first class experts in this field of a different opinions on this subject) on covid-19 pandemic that has been held in any main stream media in the last two years. Can you do that?

There's no (not a single one) footage of an open discussion on this subject? That says it all! The earth is flat! Arguments? Why would i bother with providing arguments? I simply state that the earth is flat and that's it! That's science, isn't it?
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2021, 05:20:58 AM »
Why would i bother with providing arguments? I simply state that the earth is flat and that's it! That's science, isn't it?

Great. keep doing that and stay the F out of Australias affairs you know nothing about. You only embarass yourself

Sure, our current government are arseholes to the Nth degree. No question. No denying it from me. But vaccines are and always have been a choice here. No one is busting down your door to force a vaccine on you. At least take heart in that

To at least prove you are capable of critical thinking and not some dumbarse troll jesting for shits, admit the host of the show in your original video is a lying sack of shit

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2021, 05:37:14 AM »
I actually don't have a problem with these new warrants. I think they are funny too although I dont think those powers are 'new'. Law enforcement have been known to disrupt or take over accounts for a while now

If you're a pleb that's not doing anything wrong, then you dont have any reason to worry. This is Australia. Not America.

Yes, because no innocent pleb in Australia has ever been persecuted by law enforcement, ever. They just don't make mistakes.

Law enforcement in Australia have not and would NEVER abuse their powers, especially when there is no oversight. Never!

You may be happy to let the police hack into your phone, computer and social media accounts to spy on you and even post in your name and send messages to others pretending to be you. But here in America we take our freedoms a BIT more seriously.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2021, 06:00:21 AM »

Yes, because no innocent pleb in Australia has ever been persecuted by law enforcement, ever. They just don't make mistakes.

Law enforcement in Australia have not and would NEVER abuse their powers, especially when there is no oversight. Never!

You may be happy to let the police hack into your phone, computer and social media accounts to spy on you and even post in your name and send messages to others pretending to be you. But here in America we take our freedoms a BIT more seriously.

Did you even read the quote from the link I posted? There is oversight and controls

The reality of the world we live in makes the price of freedom not exactly free. It's shit but that's the reality

Also have you met people in these organisations? They are plebs themselves. Family men/women paying the bills, sending their kids to school etc. There is no nefarious secret plan. There is no eating of babies or other satanic rituals behind the scenes.

I dont 'like' it but I like the bad guys less.

Anyway here is the what the warrants entail

Takeover warrant
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about-us/our-portfolios/national-security/lawful-access-telecommunications/surveillance-legislation-amendment-identify-and-disrupt-bill-2020/account-takeover-warrants
​Threshold for application
   ​The officer must suspect on reasonable grounds that:

an offence has been, is being, is about to be, or is likely to be committed
    an investigation into those offences is being, will be, or is likely to be, conducted, and​
    taking control of one or more online accounts is necessary, in the course of that investigation, for the purpose of enabling evidence to be obtained of the commission of those offences.​

The offence must be an offence carrying a term of imprisonment of 3 years or more.

Chances are, I wont have any problem with my flat earth account here being hacked while some public servant takes control instead

Data disruption warrant
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about-us/our-portfolios/national-security/lawful-access-telecommunications/surveillance-legislation-amendment-identify-and-disrupt-bill-2020/data-disruption-warrants
​The officer must suspect on reasonable grounds that:

an offence is being, is about to be, or is likely to be committed
    the offence involves data held on a computer, and
    disrupting the data is likely to substantially assist in frustrating the commission of an offence.​

The offence must be an offence carrying a term of imprisonment of 3 years or more.

Network Activity warrant
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about-us/our-portfolios/national-security/lawful-access-telecommunications/surveillance-legislation-amendment-identify-and-disrupt-bill-2020/network-activity-warrants
The officer must suspect on reasonable grounds that:

a group of individuals is a criminal network of individuals, and
    access to data held in a computer being used, or likely to be used from time to time by individuals in the group, will substantially assist in the collection of intelligence that relates to the group or its members, and
    the data is relevant to the prevention, detection, or frustration of one or more kinds of relevant offences.

It's funny all the 'MY FREEDOM' banshees fail to put everything properly into scope trying to cherrypick what sounds like the worst just to make some noise and generate some freedom fans.

I quoted the 'threshold of application' sections but the rest is worth reading if you care about the subject

If law enforcement doesn't evolve with the increasing technology and sophistication of crimes, then it simply wont work.

Google 'Project Ironside' and see what happens when law enforcement messes up a crime syndicate.

But again, read the whole thing rather than some cherry picked snippet from some random

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2021, 06:09:30 AM »
Why would i bother with providing arguments? I simply state that the earth is flat and that's it! That's science, isn't it?

Great. keep doing that and stay the F out of Australias affairs you know nothing about. You only embarass yourself

Sure, our current government are arseholes to the Nth degree. No question. No denying it from me. But vaccines are and always have been a choice here. No one is busting down your door to force a vaccine on you. At least take heart in that

To at least prove you are capable of critical thinking and not some dumbarse troll jesting for shits, admit the host of the show in your original video is a lying sack of shit

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it probably is a duck, so i don't believe he is lying. In time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. By telling the truth he can only lose everything and gain nothing.

DR. VLADIMIR ZELENKO TESTIFIES BEFORE ISRAELI RABBINICAL COURT : https://www.bitchute.com/video/fjwitJt8ARxD/ PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS AT 9m30s in the video...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 06:18:05 AM by cikljamas »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2021, 06:12:47 AM »

Yes, just a BIT more :

I tried to sum it up in this video : The most important video in the history of the world :

They killed Brandy Vaughan - What are you gonna do about it :

YOU ARE LOSING THE WAR :

1984 On Steroids :

It's a System :

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2021, 06:19:25 AM »

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it probably is a duck, so i don't believe he is lying. In time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. By telling the truth he can only lose everything and gain nothing.

DR. VLADIMIR ZELENKO TESTIFIES BEFORE ISRAELI RABBINICAL COURT : https://www.bitchute.com/video/fjwitJt8ARxD/

He said that doors were being bashed down and vaccines forced on people (or words to that effect, I'm not watching that shit again). This is absolutely false. Therefore he is lying. Of course, if he has an iota of intelligence, he would know that is completely untrue given a simple Google search of Australias decades long policy on vaccinations is a click away so he is willfully lying to his audience to wind up their anger making him an absolute scum bag

Now if you dont want to believe Australias official position on vaccinations, OK. But here's another logical thing you can think about

Vaccine demand is greater than supply. There aren't enough vaccines for everyone who wants them right now. So why would they be forced on people who dont want them? Why not give them to people who do want them? Millions are still waiting

Also do you think police carry around refrigerated vaccines wherever they go so they can force them on people? Get a grip man

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2021, 06:26:19 AM »

DR. VLADIMIR ZELENKO TESTIFIES BEFORE ISRAELI RABBINICAL COURT : https://www.bitchute.com/video/fjwitJt8ARxD/

He said that doors were being bashed down and vaccines forced on people (or words to that effect, I'm not watching that shit again). This is absolutely false. Therefore he is lying. Of course, if he has an iota of intelligence, he would know that is completely untrue given a simple Google search of Australias decades long policy on vaccinations is a click away so he is willfully lying to his audience to wind up their anger making him an absolute scum bag

Now if you dont want to believe Australias official position on vaccinations, OK. But here's another logical thing you can think about

Vaccine demand is greater than supply. There aren't enough vaccines for everyone who wants them right now. So why would they be forced on people who dont want them? Why not give them to people who do want them? Millions are still waiting

Also do you think police carry around refrigerated vaccines wherever they go so they can force them on people? Get a grip man

Can you repeat what you've just said after watching this video (she says it at 1m18s)
Is this level of idiocy even possible : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/1015407125702732

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2021, 06:37:29 AM »
Can somebody explain to me what for exactly she is being arrested : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/528885921669931

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2021, 06:37:50 AM »

Can you repeat what you've just said after watching this video (she says it at 1m18s)

I'm not sure what your issue is. She says we have purchased lots of vaccines? So?

Also, you wont find many people here are fans of her and the NSW government. Inept morons who fucked up big time and lay blame on citizens to cover up their own failures. To hell with them

I'm happy to repeat what I said. Police are not bashing down doors and forcing vaccines on people who dont want them. That is simply not happening. Millions want the vaccine and millions dont have access to it right now. It's one thing to have vaccines available. It's another to have the man power and facilities to get them into peoples arms

In your own words I want you to state what it is that is happening in Australia right now. No video links. Use your words/ What is happening in Australia?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2021, 06:40:48 AM »
Can somebody explain to me what for exactly she is being arrested : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/528885921669931

She helped incite and lead a riot that lead to a lot of violence and injured police officers.

Sucked in she got arrested. Stupid entitled anti vaxxer bitch is now where she belongs. In jail. I mean, she could be free now but refused to sign some bail restriction documents so she can wait in jail until her case is heard in November. What a stupid dumbarse bimbo ::)

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2021, 06:55:00 AM »

I'm not sure what your issue is. She says we have purchased lots of vaccines? So?

Also, you wont find many people here are fans of her and the NSW government. Inept morons who fucked up big time and lay blame on citizens to cover up their own failures. To hell with them

I'm happy to repeat what I said. Police are not bashing down doors and forcing vaccines on people who dont want them. That is simply not happening. Millions want the vaccine and millions dont have access to it right now. It's one thing to have vaccines available. It's another to have the man power and facilities to get them into peoples arms

In your own words I want you to state what it is that is happening in Australia right now. No video links. Use your words/ What is happening in Australia?

Dictatorship of gigantic proportions. So, if right now police are not bashing down doors and forcing vaccines on peoples who don't want them, it doesn't mean that they wont do that as soon as tomorrow. And i don't see how in the world you are going to protect those who don't want to be vaccinated having in mind enormous amount of vaccines Australian government has already purchased?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 07:03:45 AM by cikljamas »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2021, 07:01:12 AM »

She helped incite and lead a riot that lead to a lot of violence and injured police officers.

Sucked in she got arrested. Stupid entitled anti vaxxer bitch is now where she belongs. In jail. I mean, she could be free now but refused to sign some bail restriction documents so she can wait in jail until her case is heard in November. What a stupid dumbarse bimbo ::)

So this is how you imagine democracy? Forbidding people to riot (to express their justified disagreement with tyranny)?

No, she is not a bitch, this croatian moronic blondie is a bitch : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/404755447480484

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2021, 07:15:39 AM »

Dictatorship of gigantic proportions. So, if right now police are not bashing down doors and forcing vaccines on peoples who don't want them, it doesn't mean that they wont do that as soon as tomorrow. And i don't see how in the world you are going to protect those who don't want to be vaccinated having in mind enormous amount of vaccines Australian government have already purchased?

Dictatorship you say? Hardly. We can still call our prime minister a dickhead as he walks on by without repercussions. We can still vote. And no one is bashing down our doors to force vaccines on us. What you read about us is utterly bullshit

If you dont want to get in trouble with the law, dont break it like that stupid bitch you posted above. Inciting people to riots/violence and encouraging people to commit crimes is going to get you arrested in any country. Now I dont commend our politicians on how they have handled this pandemic. They have failed every step of the way and our success in 2020 was due to luck. Not good governance.

Our government is too inept to ever get to dictator status. Most people here do not fall for their political BS spin. Sadly you fall for the spin of know nothing know it all shock jocks and randoms on Facebook.

Use your brain. Apply some critical thinking.

The millions of vaccine orders are a safeguard to make sure we aren't caught off guard (again) when/if booster shots, updated variant vaccine shots are required. We also participate in programs that give vaccines to developing countries in our region

Vaccines are and will continue to be voluntary. Australia has many many more people happy to take it then not. I imagine eventually we will have 90-95% uptake of all people eligible to take it happy to take it. We dont need to force people lol. The morons left behind can take their chances

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2021, 07:30:30 AM »

So this is how you imagine democracy? Forbidding people to riot (to express their justified disagreement with tyranny)?

No, she is not a bitch, this croatian moronic blondie is a bitch : https://www.facebook.com/100010838227740/videos/404755447480484

Yes. Your hero who incited a riot and encouraged people to defy health orders and assault the police and put peoples lives at risk deserves to be arrested. There are ways to express yourself that dont need you to break the law and put people at risk. She is an entitled bitch and society is better for her being behind bars right now

Covid left unchecked would lead to tens of thousands of people dead in this country. Easy. Hundreds of thousands with lasting damage (including the brain) and probably thousands more dying prematurely later through cancer, heart attacks or strokes. What this bitch (and you) want is that reality.

That is why, even in real life, you are a terrible and dangerous person. You value the right to whinge and moan over others rights to feel safe and to live. You are fine with the manslaughter of thousands of people simply because the transmission is an 'invisible virus.' and you only care about your convenience.

Australia should absolutely never have been in this position in 2021 where lockdowns are 'a thing'. I agree there. But we have the most inept and worst Prime Minister in our history who fucked it all up and simply doesn't give a shit about other people (FFS he had to hire an 'empathy advisor' because he lacks any and that is not a joke). But this is our lot and we have to deal with the hand we are dealt. By Christmas we should have at least 80% of the country aged 16+ having had 2 doses. You can be sure as shit people will turn on their elected leaders if they want to continue to employ the lockdown strategy or the unrealistic and unobtainable 'covid zero' policy

But until then, and until everyone who wants a vaccine has basically had their chance at one, I am grateful we are using controls to reduce the spread of death.

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2021, 08:09:24 AM »
Shifter, i don't believe you anything, i just don't. Now, tell me this guy is a lunatic as well, go ahead, tell me that, and i wont believe you that too. And if he is not a lunatic then why is he so pissed off if nothing extraordinarily (in terms of tyrannic behavior of your government) is happening in Australia, as you are claiming? Why? https://www.facebook.com/stojakovic.marija/videos/222470376355075

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2021, 08:32:28 AM »
Why is Facebook your only go to for your information? Some stupid anti vaxxer moron telling the government 'fuck you'. So what?

Lots of people are pissed at the government. Myself included. Just for different reasons

By vaccine 'mandate' he may be referring to some jobs requiring you are vaccinated to work. For example, a health care /aged care worker, working with vulnerable people. It's a good idea to protect others who may not be able to get the vaccine or where the vaccine doesn't work as effectively (eg immuno compromised people).

The 'mandate' is not going to hold anyone down and force a vaccine into them. It's your choice. Get vaccinated or dont. But dont expect that every single job espcially those where you work with vulnerable people is still available to you. Personally, that truckie you linked to is a fuckwit and if he lost his job because his employer requested his employees be vaccinated than I dont give a fuck for his loss. He can find something else

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2021, 11:35:33 AM »
Did you even read the quote from the link I posted? There is oversight and controls

Did you even read my post? The government goes after people they don't like.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-48511217

You are falling for the classic "think of the children!" justification. Every time it's always drug-dealers, terrorists and pedophiles. All those bad scary people out there mean you have to have all these draconian laws that will of course NEVER be used against innocent people. Never! No way!

Well, at least now if you say something exceptionally stupid and regret it later you can blame the government from hacking your computer and posting it.  Hahaha.

And of course guess who is exempt from the entire bill...

(a) each House of the Parliament;

(b) the members of each House of the Parliament;

(c) the committees of each House of the Parliament and joint committees of both Houses of the Parliament.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2021, 11:49:28 AM »
I tried to sum it up in this video : The most important video in the history of the world :

More info about the "Priest" in your video:

Why an Ohio priest who denied Pope Francis went 'viral'

Video of a priest’s testimony at the Ohio statehouse Tuesday has gone viral on social media, after the priest told a state legislature committee that he doesn’t recognize Pope Francis as the valid pope, while testifying in favor of a bill that would prohibit vaccine mandates...
https://www.pillarcatholic.com/p/why-a-priest-who-denied-pope-francis

How and where do you find this crazy stuff? And this is your gold standard for the most important video in the world?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2021, 12:04:05 PM »

Did you even read my post? The government goes after people they don't like.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-48511217

You are falling for the classic "think of the children!" justification. Every time it's always drug-dealers, terrorists and pedophiles. All those bad scary people out there mean you have to have all these draconian laws that will of course NEVER be used against innocent people. Never! No way!

Well, at least now if you say something exceptionally stupid and regret it later you can blame the government from hacking your computer and posting it.  Hahaha.

And of course guess who is exempt from the entire bill...

(a) each House of the Parliament;

(b) the members of each House of the Parliament;

(c) the committees of each House of the Parliament and joint committees of both Houses of the Parliament.

Yes. The government usually does target people they dont like. The people they dont like also happens to be the people almost anyone in a society probably doesn't like either.

None of those criminals have my sympathy in being targets by law enforcement. Fuck 'em. It's not just pedos they are after either. Although it's odd that seems to be the one you take umbrage on  ??? :-\

And personally, I'm not worried even if I say things the government 'doesn't like'. Despite my bashing of our PM and government on this forum, it's not a criminal offense and they wont take over this account to gather 'information' on the flat earth society lol

In order to be captured by these warrants you have to pretty much be a gutter trash POS. Like anything the gubberment gets its hands on, it does have the power to be abused but overall these extra powers will serve a greater good

This is years old but so good
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/07/australian-police-sting-brings-down-paedophile-forum-on-dark-web

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2021, 12:11:32 PM »

DR. VLADIMIR ZELENKO TESTIFIES BEFORE ISRAELI RABBINICAL COURT : https://www.bitchute.com/video/fjwitJt8ARxD/ PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS AT 9m30s in the video...

Yes, if it quacks like a duck it is a quack, which is exactly what your Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko is...A quack:

Controversial Doc in Trump’s Ear Calls Malaria Drug Study ‘Garbage’
Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko, whose coronavirus advice is being probed by federal authorities...Zelenko’s enthusiastic and vocal support for hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug being used experimentally to treat coronavirus symptoms...However, a global study of 96,000 hospitalized coronavirus patients, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, found that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic drug azithromycin quadrupled the risk of heart arrhythmia and increased the risk of death by 45 percent.[/b]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-zelenko-controversial-doc-in-trumps-ear-calls-hydroxychloroquine-study-garbage

Again, how do you find this stuff? Do you believe everything that seemingly speaks to your narrative without so much as to actually look into what these people are actually saying?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2021, 12:19:03 PM »
Every time it's always drug-dealers, terrorists and pedophiles.

It's not just pedos they are after either. Although it's odd that seems to be the one you take umbrage on  ??? :-\

Dude, I mentioned three groups. You really need to read posts before replying, or practice counting to three. :P

Anyway, I'm not even sure who I'm talking to now. Since the government can now take over your computer and accounts, how do I know you aren't some government agent?  Are you really shifter? How can anyone know?

Anything said by some so called Australian pleb is now suspect and can't be believed. I find it very suspicious how supportive of this law you are, almost like it's propaganda written by the government. Very suspicious indeed. I wonder what crime they suspected you might be planning to commit.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 12:58:20 PM by JJA »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2021, 12:21:30 PM »
So, if right now police are not bashing down doors and forcing vaccines on peoples who don't want them, it doesn't mean that they wont do that as soon as tomorrow.

So let me get this straight. You started with Australia is criminally, physically, forcing vaccine jabs into people. And now you're like, "Well, they aren't doing that...but, yeah, they will!"

You realize how pathetic your flip-flop is, right? You're literally just making things up.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2021, 12:28:20 PM »
Every time it's always drug-dealers, terrorists and pedophiles.

It's not just pedos they are after either. Although it's odd that seems to be the one you take umbrage on  ??? :-\

Dude, I mentioned three groups. You really need to read posts before replying, or practice counting to three. :P

Anyway, I'm not even sure who I'm talking to now. Since the government can now take over your computer and accounts, how do I know you aren't some government agent?  Are you really shifter? How can anyone know?

Anything said by some so called Australian pleb is now suspect and can't be believed. I find it very suspicious how supportive of this law you are, almost like it's propaganda written by the government. Very suspicious indeed. I wonder what crime they suspected you might be planning to commit.
[/quote]

Aww shit. You sure got me ::) Thanks for blowing my cover and getting me fired  >:( I guess I'll have to hand the account back to Shifter now

Know your place

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2021, 12:33:28 PM »

Video of a priest’s testimony at the Ohio statehouse Tuesday has gone viral on social media, after the priest told a state legislature committee that he doesn’t recognize Pope Francis as the valid pope, while testifying in favor of a bill that would prohibit vaccine mandates...

How and where do you find this crazy stuff? And this is your gold standard for the most important video in the world?

My gold standard for the most important video in the world is in the description of that video, not that very video (haven't you watch it till the end?)...

As for the Satan himself (pope Francis) :

Anyone entertaining hopes that planet Earth might escape the insanity of 2020 without any more conscience-blowing stories may wish to fasten their seatbelts for a hard landing.
At a time when a global pandemic has swept away millions of jobs, and transformed a handful of global capitalists from ‘merely wealthy’ to fantastically wealthy overnight, Pope Francis has decided to take sides in this epic battle. Any hunches what side that might be?
READ MORE : https://yogaesoteric.net/en/pope-francis-plans-to-fix-global-capitalism-with-the-rothschilds-rockefellers-mastercard/

In announcing the deal with the Vatican, Lynn Forester de Rothschild declared, ‘This council will follow the warning from Pope Francis to listen to “the cry of the earth and the cry of the poor” and answer society’s demands for a more equitable and sustainable model of growth.’
Their reference to Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum is no accident. The group is yet another front group in what is becoming a globalist bum’s rush to try to convince a sceptical world that the same people who created the post-1945 model of IMF-led globalisation and giga-corporate entities more powerful than governments, destroying traditional agriculture in favour of toxic agribusiness, dismantling living standards in industrialised countries to flee to cheap labour countries like Mexico or China, will now lead the effort to correct all their abuses? We are being naïve if we swallow this.
READ MORE : https://www.newagebd.net/article/125494/dangerous-alliance-of-rothschild-and-vatican-of-francis

The Traditional Catholics are tearing their hair out with this Marxist Great Reset Jesuit Pope Francis, who is now acting as the “semi-official humanistic chaplain” to the elite bankers, globalists and politicians that want to rule the whole world, and to enslave us, as we wear our masks, indoors and outdoors, stay locked up in our homes, and our businesses closed down in endless lockdowns, tiers, and heavily policed restrictions, suffering from side effects of the useless vaccines that do not bring us back to normal, while the MSM pumps out heavily censored propaganda and low level entertainment to keep the “plebs” happy. Now the hideous manger in Vatican Square has been unveiled, which looks like an astronaut, ghastly figures for some dystopian children’s game, and one or two demonic looking kings!!

As i already pointed out many times :
 NWO maniacs wouldn't have dared to begin their frontal assault, a direct, full-force attack to the front line of humanity hadn't they installed their man at the highest position in Vatican beforehand.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2021, 12:56:50 PM »

My gold standard for the most important video in the world is in the description of that video, not that very video (haven't you watch it till the end?)...

What description? And so you are now saying it's the most important description of a video and not the most important video? I'm not following whatever logic you think you may have.

As for the Satan himself (pope Francis) :

I'm anti-organized religion. The Pope means nothing to me. I just think it's super silly to latch on to some video showing some random guy with a clerical collar espousing why he thinks vaccine mandates suck and that he doesn't recognize a pope. Who gives a shit? And why would anyone even care to put stock in what this guy in a halloween outfit has to say? It's just so fringe, unnecessary, irrelevant, and weird.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2021, 12:58:15 PM »

Yes, if it quacks like a duck it is a quack, which is exactly what your Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko is...A quack:

Controversial Doc in Trump’s Ear Calls Malaria Drug Study ‘Garbage’
Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko, whose coronavirus advice is being probed by federal authorities...Zelenko’s enthusiastic and vocal support for hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug being used experimentally to treat coronavirus symptoms...However, a global study of 96,000 hospitalized coronavirus patients, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, found that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic drug azithromycin quadrupled the risk of heart arrhythmia and increased the risk of death by 45 percent.[/b]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-zelenko-controversial-doc-in-trumps-ear-calls-hydroxychloroquine-study-garbage

Again, how do you find this stuff? Do you believe everything that seemingly speaks to your narrative without so much as to actually look into what these people are actually saying?

You are "merely" a year and a half outdated :

But could the fact that The Lancet study in question returned a negative result for the use of hydroxychloroquine have played a role? In the rush to get information out, Dr Lord said, that may have contributed to the oversight.

‘If they’re stopping people from using it, you could argue, “Well I’m not doing any harm, am I?” Whereas if it had been the other way around and the trial came out and said it’s doing wonderful things, it would have gone the other way. Suddenly the drug would flood into hospitals as a possible treatment,’ he said.

‘And then of course you’d have a lot of collateral damage in terms of patients not surviving the treatment.’

While it did not take long for independent statisticians and infectious disease specialists to query the paper, Dr Lord argues there have already been consequences.
https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/professional/retracted-lancet-study-a-wake-up-call