Solar Size

• 471 Replies

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: Solar Size
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
I missed no part of it.  He was awarded the prize for his contribution to theoretical physics with an emphasis on the work done on the photoelectric effect.

Now, about the photon not generating a gravitational field, back it up.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2008, 09:47:30 PM »
I missed no part of it.  He was awarded the prize for his contribution to theoretical physics with an emphasis on the work done on the photoelectric effect.

Now, about the photon not generating a gravitational field, back it up.
Where does it say he got if you showing gravitons are emitted from photons? 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »
What?  Can you please form a sentence that actually makes sense?

Now, can you please show us how a photon does not generate a gravitational field.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2008, 12:59:17 PM »

Now, can you please show us how a photon does not generate a gravitational field.
Show me when Einstein got his noble prize for showing photons emit gravitons. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »

The funny thing is no one in this thread has made that claim. You have assumed that is someone's claim.... but.... it was never said.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2008, 01:36:56 PM »

The funny thing is no one in this thread has made that claim. You have assumed that is someone's claim.... but.... it was never said.
I don't have to assume.  TheEngineer clearly did not know what Einstein got his Nobel prize for.  He tried to act like he did but ultimately he failed.
Read the posts in order.   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »

I don't have to assume.  TheEngineer clearly did not know what Einstein got his Nobel prize for.  He tried to act like he did but ultimately he failed.
Read the posts in order.   
I did, he got it for his general work in physics. With an emphasis in your one subject. I think you are the one that lacks understanding.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »

Read the posts in order.   
I did, he got it for his general work in physics. With an emphasis in your one subject. I think you are the one that lacks understanding.
HE DID NOT GET IT FOR GR.  HE DID NOT GET IT FOR GRAVITONS. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2008, 02:53:23 PM »

Read the posts in order.   
Which i never said. Calm down. I have not mention General relativity or gravitons until this post. Your assumptions are much too great.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2008, 02:56:14 PM »

Read the posts in order.   
Which i never said. Calm down. I have not mention General relativity or gravitons until this post. Your assumptions are much too great.
READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »

Read the posts in order.   
READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
the best thing is neither did they. You read too much into engy's post just like he wants you to. You jump at assumption after assumption until you are the only one that cares what you are talking about. I try to ignore your assumptions and continue on with the actual debate, instead of trying to prove what you assumed someone meant but never said.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »

Read the posts in order.   
READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
the best thing is neither did they. You read too much into engy's post just like he wants you to. You jump at assumption after assumption until you are the only one that cares what you are talking about. I try to ignore your assumptions and continue on with the actual debate, instead of trying to prove what you assumed someone meant but never said.
The Engineer had no idea what Einstein got his Nobel Prize for.  He also claims gravitation requires gravitons.  He was wrong, stop being his tool. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2008, 03:26:06 PM »

Read the posts in order.   
READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
The Engineer had no idea what Einstein got his Nobel Prize for.  He also claims gravitation requires gravitons.  He was wrong, stop being his tool. 
I didn't read him say either of those things. And I am not his tool truthfully. I'm just sick of you right now.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2008, 05:34:07 PM »
I do have an idea what he got it for.  I even posted it for you and bolded it, since you have a problem with your reading comprehension.

Gravitation requires information transfer.

No, how about you stop avoiding the question and answer it?  Why do photons not generate a gravitational field?

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »
I do have an idea what he got it for.  I even posted it for you and bolded it, since you have a problem with your reading comprehension.

Gravitation requires information transfer.

No, how about you stop avoiding the question and answer it?  Why do photons not generate a gravitational field?
You had to look it up.  Everyone else knew it was photoelectric effect.  My roommate also knew what it was for.   
I already answered it.  Light doesn't accelerate.  If you have to change the meaning of my post for t to be wrong, than something else is wrong also.
Also you can't say shit.  All you do is avoid questions.   

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2008, 08:51:16 PM »
First of all, nobody gives a rat's ass what you claim you and your roommate can remember off the top of your head. If someone has to look it up, so be it. Secondly, you're on the internet. Which means that bullshit claims that cannot be verified abound. So if you could, good for you. Revel in the knowledge that you can remember which of his groundbreaking theories he got the Nobel Prize for. And also STFU. Thirdly, what possible relevance does this have to this discussion?(And I mean that in a sort of "You wish to add something to our discussion, Dr. Ryan?" way).
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2008, 09:18:58 PM »
I already answered it.  Light doesn't accelerate.
What does that have to do with anything?

If you have to change the meaning of my post for t to be wrong, than something else is wrong also.
I have not changed any meaning of any of your posts.  They have been quoted from the original thread so that people can read them directly.

Also you can't say shit.   
Shit. 

Looks like you are wrong on that point too.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »
The force we feel as 'gravity' is actually the mechanical resistance of the earth as we accelerate.

I have not changed any meaning of any of your posts.  They have been quoted from the original thread so that people can read them directly.
No you change the meaning.  The last quote you posted isn't even the first time. 

Shit. 

Translation "I was fucking owned".
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »
The force we feel as 'gravity' is actually the mechanical resistance of the earth as we accelerate.

What does that have to do with it?  Why does a photon not have a gravitational field? 

No you change the meaning.  The last quote you posted isn't even the first time. 
What meaning did I change?

Shit. 

You said I couldn't say shit.  I said it.  Hey look, I even said it again.  You fail, yet again.

Now, why does a photon not have a gravitational field?

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2008, 11:40:32 PM »

What does that have to do with it?  Why does a photon not have a gravitational field? 

What meaning did I change?

Shit. 

You said I couldn't say shit.  I said it.  Hey look, I even said it again.  You fail, yet again.

Now, why does a photon not have a gravitational field?
Show me where Einstein proved a photon emits a graviton. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »
Why does a photon not have a gravitational field?  Einstein said they do.  Why do you believe otherwise?

-- Bob Hudson

Gabe

« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »
Did anyone return to the topic yet?..  :-\
I suppose we can rename the thread to "gravitation bickering" and start over.
As for this argument, I was under the impression that the energy in light translated to gravitational pull. Velocity of C for instance. If its is true then gravitation may drastically change, although I don't see how it could be reduced to zero without stopping photons.
http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/1999/02.18/light.html

I'm dumb at this stuff so please correct me, but If I had a choice, please return to topic.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:36:04 AM by Gabe »
Quote from: Tom Bishop
There is no evidence for an infinite Earth.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The Earth is infinite.
Warning, you have just lowered your IQ by reading my sig.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2008, 11:47:40 AM »
Why does a photon not have a gravitational field?  Einstein said they do.  Why do you believe otherwise?
Why do you believe they emit gravitons? 

Answer my question and then I will answer your question. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:54:16 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »
The main reason why photons generate a gravitational field: photons have energy and momentum, thus they bend space-time.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
Because I believe that gravitons are the medium that space and energy use to communicate.

Ok, now answer my question.

-- Bob Hudson

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
The main reason why photons generate a gravitational field: photons have energy and momentum, thus they bend space-time.
Why did you have to give him the answer?  Now he is going to claim he knew it all along...

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2008, 12:20:18 AM »
Because I believe that gravitons are the medium that space and energy use to communicate.

Ok, now answer my question.
Because it was my second day here. 
Now why do you think Einstien got a Nobel prize for showing photons emit gravitons? 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2008, 01:42:00 AM »

Why don't photons generate a gravitational field?

-- Bob Hudson

?

Acarus_siro

« Reply #238 on: March 26, 2008, 03:44:52 AM »

Simply put, because they don't have mass.  Mass bends space-time and hence any object moving through space in a gravitational field is effectively following a curved trajectory in space-time.  When the object has mass then obviously the effect is increased because you have two sources of 'bending', if you follow.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #239 on: March 26, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »

Don't ask questions if you don't want an answer
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER