Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist

• 644 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Nuclear Weapons Don't Exist
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2012, 10:42:00 AM »
I'm not denying they pick up radiation, I'm saying that it's possible that they could be simply picking up harmless radiation that naturally occurs or even some that simply pick up static and whatever.
The ones I used don't. 

The Japan atom bomb was never tested before it was supposedly unleashed on Japan.
What they say they tested before that, was not the same type of bomb, allegedly.
I just told you what happened.  Two types of bombs were dropped on Japan, one was test completely and one wasn't. 
Below is how they say atomic bombs work.

Plutonium is created by exposing uranium to the neutron flux in an operating nuclear reactor and letting it "soak up some neutrons" and transform into plutonium. This is the most common approach to obtaining weapons materials that the nuclear powers use. So we have our nuclear material, and all we need to do now is make a bomb.
This is in the top 10 dumbest things I have ever read on this site. 

Edit:Upon further review, I found what you are talking about.  You just worded your statement incorrectly which made it look completely wrong. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:09:47 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 11:59:11 AM »
I'm not denying they pick up radiation, I'm saying that it's possible that they could be simply picking up harmless radiation that naturally occurs or even some that simply pick up static and whatever.

Geiger counters are designed to pick up only harmful radiation. Alpha, beta, and gamma rays. They do detect static electricity.

The Japan atom bomb was never tested before it was supposedly unleashed on Japan.
What they say they tested before that, was not the same type of bomb, allegedly.

There were two different bombs dropped on Japan. One on Hiroshima, one on Nagasaki. The first one was a Uranium-235 Implosion type bomb, which was fully tested before use. The other was a design that had not gone through the testing completely, it was a Gun-type Plutonium bomb.

Plutonium is created by exposing uranium to the neutron flux in an operating nuclear reactor and letting it "soak up some neutrons" and transform into plutonium. This is the most common approach to obtaining weapons materials that the nuclear powers use. So we have our nuclear material, and all we need to do now is make a bomb.

More neutrons does not make Uranium into Plutonium. You need more protons. This is done in a particle accelerator. Plutonium-239 is not the only fissionable material used in nuclear weapons. Uranium-235 is also used. Neptunium-237 and isotopes of americium can also be used.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »

Geiger counters are designed to pick up only harmful radiation. Alpha, beta, and gamma rays. They do detect static electricity.

There were two different bombs dropped on Japan. One on Hiroshima, one on Nagasaki. The first one was a Uranium-235 Implosion type bomb, which was fully tested before use. The other was a design that had not gone through the testing completely, it was a Gun-type Plutonium bomb.

More neutrons does not make Uranium into Plutonium. You need more protons. This is done in a particle accelerator. Plutonium-239 is not the only fissionable material used in nuclear weapons. Uranium-235 is also used. Neptunium-237 and isotopes of americium can also be used.
I could very well be missing something here but the way I understood what scientists were saying was, plutonium does not exist naturally and is the product of nuclear fission.

If this is so, then they must have built a nuclear reactor in the 30's or am I missing the point here?
Plutonium occurs naturally.  However what you are talking about is how they make weapons grade plutonium out of uranium.  You just skipped some step which made your statement look dumb. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 06:15:11 PM »

I could very well be missing something here but the way I understood what scientists were saying was, plutonium does not exist naturally and is the product of nuclear fission.

If this is so, then they must have built a nuclear reactor in the 30's or am I missing the point here?
Plutonium occurs naturally.  However what you are talking about is how they make weapons grade plutonium out of uranium.  You just skipped some step which made your statement look dumb.
So did they have a nuclear reactor in the 30's that made weapons grade plutonium out of the fissioned uranium?
No, they had other locations producing it in different ways. 
I suggest you watch "The day after Trinity".  It is on youtube.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 07:00:39 PM »

So did they have a nuclear reactor in the 30's that made weapons grade plutonium out of the fissioned uranium?
No, they had other locations producing it in different ways. 
I suggest you watch "The day after Trinity".  It is on youtube.
You mean Trinity being the one where they stacked up 100 tons of TNT on a purposely built staging and made out they were showing what force a nuke could unleash and then set a nuke off just after. ::)

Oh good. You finally looked it up.  You started this thread based on false knowledge.  Even the title is wrong like it was pointed out.  You don't know what you are talking about.  Sorry, but you are not going to win this argument.  Come back later when you are more educated on the topic at hand. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »
I looked it up years ago.
Then why did you make the claim that the bombs were untested?

I haven't started this thread based on false knowledge at all, you cannot prove that.
The thread title clearly shows you don't know what you are talking about. You either think that the sun splits atoms instead of fusing them or that nuclear reactors fuse atoms instead of spiting them.   
You can be sorry all you want about me not winning this argument, yet by you saying this, is not going to win you it either is it.
I don't even have to win the argument because you already lost it. 
You are going on like you are an expert on this.
I'm no expert but I know a thing or two about it.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 11:44:40 PM »
Nuclear bombs do not exist.

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 01:04:53 AM »

So does that mean that the Cold War was an elaborate hoax that America and the Soviet Union concocted together?

Are Iran now in on the hoax?

Jeez, every nation in the world is just best buds when it comes to hoaxes eh?

Rushy

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2012, 02:07:30 AM »
So does that mean that the Cold War was an elaborate hoax that America and the Soviet Union concocted together?

No, the Soviet Union and the USA were enemies. Have you never even encountered a history book before?

Iran is supposedly attempting to create nuclear weapons. They have not succeeded, for the obvious reason that they do not exist.

Only in your mind, apparently.

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 02:53:38 AM »
that's another one: nuclear bombs do not exist!

clearly you've not done your homework (and you are insulting people in Hiroshima, nagasaki, bikini islands, some parts of nevada etc)

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2012, 05:46:25 AM »
You do not exist, therefore your argument is invalid.  Therefore nuclear bombs exist.
Fine, I'll spell it out to you. All stones (that are in moving water) eventually become flat due to erosion. If the earth were round, one would expect that the stones would show some curvature due to the curvature of the way the water would have to flow over a round

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »
i was also invoking data: what the survivors can tell, what the experimentators did, etc

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 06:25:01 AM »
The real point though is, how us intelligent humans, or so  we think, can simply accept being told that two lumps of dense "metal" can be slammed into each other and somehow destroy cities.
Troll.
Fine, I'll spell it out to you. All stones (that are in moving water) eventually become flat due to erosion. If the earth were round, one would expect that the stones would show some curvature due to the curvature of the way the water would have to flow over a round

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2012, 08:08:59 AM »
i was also invoking data: what the survivors can tell, what the experimentators did, etc
It was 1940's Japan in a shanty town. Nobody knew what an atom bomb was. Nobody had access to any data.
Nobody told those people what was about to happen.
When it happened, people died, people were burned.
Anybody that did know what was going on had no means to tell anyone what really happened.
The propaganda machine would have been in full flow and any witnesses would have been simply fobbed off or told to shut up.

Any witnesses of later dates could easily have been brainwashed into believing an atom bomb or even fake witnesses.

It wouldn't be difficult to do, given the year it happened.
Even the news said it could have been propaganda in the early days.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that America and Japan used this as a warning to Russia etc and maybe to the enemies of the world.

All of the nuke videos I've seen look so fake it's just not funny.

The real point though is, how us intelligent humans, or so  we think, can simply accept being told that two lumps of dense "metal" can be slammed into each other and somehow destroy cities.

you're just so stupid it begs belief

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 08:15:51 AM »
One was supposedly untested.
Then why did you claim they both untested? 
Now you are just guessing. I don;t think the sun is any kind of nuclear reactor, fission or fusion.
This is another reason why you shouldn't be arguing about stuff which you know nothing about. 
I've lost nothing.
Whatever you say.

You only know what you have been brainwashed to know, simple as that.
Doesn't work that way.

Don't worry. He is just trolling.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:17:49 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 08:17:16 AM »

Well, his retardation doesn't stop him writing sentences, so my guess is trolling, or a kid posturing - one who thinks denying reality somehow makes him a free-thinker rather than a moron.  Lots of us make than mistake in our teens.

?

Thork

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2012, 08:19:17 AM »
Troll.

This is not acceptable. You have an entire internet of sources and the weight of the world's scientific community behind you. There is no excuse for this as a rebuttal. If you aren't interested in the arguments offered, don't post.

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2012, 08:20:44 AM »
Mods of most forums tend to warn trolls, rather than encourage them.

Then again, FES seems to be one big troll itself.

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2012, 08:22:06 AM »
another victory for fet: Thork behind a dim-witted lazy stuborn feeble mind. (yeah, i know, you are going to ban me instead of using your brain)

?

Thork

« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2012, 08:24:57 AM »
Mods of most forums tend to warn trolls, rather than encourage them.

Then again, FES seems to be one big troll itself.

If you want to see it as a game, play by the rules.

If you carry on accusing all and sundry of being trolls and derailing the topic, you will be taking a holiday.

You may take this as a warning.

another victory for fet: Thork behind a dim-witted lazy stuborn feeble mind. (yeah, i know, you are going to ban me instead of using your brain)
I was just asking that you are civil and interesting. Now I am demanding it. 

« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »
Ok. i just have problems with spetimatic very low level of understanding and very high level of denying.

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2012, 08:29:45 AM »
why don't you read littterature about nuclear energy and then try to prove if it's a hoax or not?

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2012, 01:47:38 PM »
try to prove if it's a hoax or not
How can I prove it?

I cannot prove it's a hoax.
I've read and looked at a lot of stuff that makes me question it all and believe in my own mind that it might not be what we are told it is.
If you understood what you were reading you wouldn't have a problem believing in nuclear weapons and nuclear energy as it would be quite clear that they are possible. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
Nuclear energy is not evidence for nuclear weapons. My stove can heat water, that doesn't mean it can destroy cities. Likewise, simply because a power plant is using nuclear fission to turn water into steam does not mean that same process can obliterate cities.

The real reason that nuclear war has not broken out is that the devices simply do not exist.

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2012, 04:15:46 PM »
Nuclear energy is not evidence for nuclear weapons. My stove can heat water, that doesn't mean it can destroy cities. Likewise, simply because a power plant is using nuclear fission to turn water into steam does not mean that same process can obliterate cities.

The real reason that nuclear war has not broken out is that the devices simply do not exist.

So were hiroshima and nagazaki not atomic bombs, or were they not destroyed at all?

Rushy

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2012, 04:17:46 PM »
So were hiroshima and nagazaki not atomic bombs, or were they not destroyed at all?

That was firebombing, nothing more. Why do you think the American military chose two cities built mainly out of wood with no strategic military value?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »
I know you are trolling but I will still play.

Luckily for everyone, the process is different between making power and making an explosion. So I agree, the process of turning water to steam with nuclear fission will not "obliterate cities". The process to "obliterate cities" is quite complex. Not to mention these days, almost all of the energy from nuclear weapons is actually from fusion, like the sun uses. But they do contain a fission bomb to start the process.     
Fallacy.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rushy

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »
Luckily for everyone, the process is different between making power and making an explosion. So I agree, the process of turning water to steam with nuclear fission will not "obliterate cities". The process to "obliterate cities" is quite complex. Not to mention these days, almost all of the energy from nuclear weapons is actually from fusion, like the sun uses. But they do contain a fission bomb to start the process.     

Supposedly the power plants use the exact same process to heat the water that the bombs use to make explosions. Not one power plant has ever exploded, leveling miles and miles of land. The worst "meltdown" was just radiation. Furthermore the type of bomb does not matter, as neither exists.

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2012, 04:32:26 PM »

That was firebombing, nothing more. Why do you think the American military chose two cities built mainly out of wood with no strategic military value?

Because it was about sending a message?