Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Dog

• Literally a dog
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #720 on: June 27, 2017, 11:06:02 AM »
Prove it and I'll pay you 1M €. So far you have been unable to do so.
?? I prove everything at my web site - http://heiwaco.com - and you don't pay as expected but I get a good laugh anyway. You suffer from cognitive dissonance and live in a fantasy world.

Have your claims peer reviewed by an independent party and I'll pay you 10 dollars.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #721 on: June 27, 2017, 11:26:58 AM »
?? I prove everything at my web site - http://heiwaco.com - and you don't pay as expected but I get a good laugh anyway. You suffer from cognitive dissonance and live in a fantasy world.

Have your claims peer reviewed by an independent party and I'll pay you 10 dollars.

Of course! My site http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm is downloaded by >200 times/day and there are no complaints at all. Just positive mails from all over the world.
Human space travel is of course a joke since early 1960's. Just fun. It never happened. It didn't hurt anyone. I just laugh about it as a typical example of Fake News like my supporters. Only idiots believe in manned space travel. I just feel sorry for them.

Do you believe that humans have travelled in space ... to the Moon, to the ISS? Why do you do it? Does it make you happy?

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #722 on: June 27, 2017, 11:42:42 AM »
Quote from: Dog

Of course! My site http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm is downloaded by >200 times/day and there are no complaints at all. Just positive mails from all over the world.

Peer Review
noun - evaluation of scientific, academic, or professional work by others working in the same field.

Do you believe that humans have travelled in space ... to the Moon, to the ISS? Why do you do it?

Because I'm not an edgy contrarian teenager.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:31:49 PM by Dog »

?

frenat

« Reply #723 on: June 27, 2017, 11:45:27 AM »

Human space travel is of course a joke since early 1960's. Just fun. It never happened. It didn't hurt anyone. I just laugh about it as a typical example of Fake News like my supporters. Only idiots believe in manned space travel. I just feel sorry for them.

Do you believe that humans have travelled in space ... to the Moon, to the ISS? Why do you do it? Does it make you happy?
Heiwa pretends not to know what peer review is.  Also funny that the majority of traffic to his site is from search engine bots which are a direct result of his repeated posting of the website address.  He's been told this multiple times but apparently gets his jollies from looking at the meager amount of hits to his crappy site.  Expect more shameless plugging of the address.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:47:38 AM by frenat »

« Reply #724 on: June 27, 2017, 12:02:38 PM »

How does that have anything to do with his post?  Unless you are actually agreeing to have your claims submitted for peer review.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #725 on: June 27, 2017, 01:01:53 PM »
Do you believe that Arianespace can put satellites into geostationary orbit even though they can't carry enough fuel or figure out when and in what direction to fire the rocket engine to transfer from low earth orbit to geostationary orbit?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #726 on: June 27, 2017, 01:26:58 PM »
Do you believe that Arianespace can put satellites into geostationary orbit even though they can't carry enough fuel or figure out when and in what direction to fire the rocket engine to transfer from low earth orbit to geostationary orbit?

Arianespace using their rockets only sends things one way up in the sky on behalf of outside clients. It is a good business. What happens to the things afterwards is another business.
I have never heard about anything sent up by Arianespace having landed on Earth afterwards.

Have you?

Of course Mr. Lone Skum of XpaceS send things up in space all the time and ... lands his first stage booster in less than 10 minutes on Earth again. You can watch his stupid videos on the Internet. They are all photoshop, CGI nonsense. I describe the fraud at my web site.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:31:04 PM by Heiwa »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #727 on: June 27, 2017, 02:32:52 PM »
If you can prove it I will pay you 1M€.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #728 on: June 27, 2017, 03:17:53 PM »
But I did, and you didn't pay.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #729 on: June 27, 2017, 03:21:34 PM »

How does it feel?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #730 on: June 27, 2017, 03:32:40 PM »
Arianespace using their rockets only sends things one way up in the sky on behalf of outside clients. It is a good business.
But It's very bad for business if Arianespace can't get the satellite into the proper orbit because they can't carry enough propellant to transfer from low earth orbit to geostationary orbit.  Wouldn't you agree?

« Reply #731 on: June 27, 2017, 04:18:24 PM »
You have literally never shown any evidence of any of your nonsense.
More failure.

Heiwa

« Reply #732 on: June 27, 2017, 09:59:26 PM »
Arianespace using their rockets only sends things one way up in the sky on behalf of outside clients. It is a good business.
But It's very bad for business if Arianespace can't get the satellite into the proper orbit because they can't carry enough propellant to transfer from low earth orbit to geostationary orbit.  Wouldn't you agree?

As I always say. All space craft trips are one-way only. You can only carry fuel to reach the target, e.g. a certain orbit ... and that's it. You cannot stop, start again in space and come back and land on Earth. Arianespace only sends very light spacecrafts (satellites) into orbits using plenty fuel and that is all. I explain it at http://heiwaco.com .

You on the other hand indicate that space travel with humans aboars is very easy jumping from orbits to orbits with stops and starts in betweeen and that fuel is no problem.

But you cannot even explain how to stop and start in space and the fuel required for it. Reason is that you cannot carry the fuel required to stop and start again in space. It is impossible.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #733 on: June 27, 2017, 11:26:14 PM »
Why do you think you have to "stop and start again"?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #734 on: June 27, 2017, 11:31:56 PM »

To be fair, and in my (very) limited understanding of orbits, if you "stopped" you would simply fall into the body you are orbiting. That's why we need such a large velocity to achieve orbit and a much higher escape velocity.

Stopping on another planet would just be like taking off from earth again.

Edit.

Inb4 re-entry is impossible.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2017, 12:48:31 AM »

To be fair, and in my (very) limited understanding of orbits, if you "stopped" you would simply fall into the body you are orbiting. That's why we need such a large velocity to achieve orbit and a much higher escape velocity.

Edit.

Yeah, but what does that have to do with stopping and starting again? The only time you have to stop is when you land on the moon. After that it's a lot easier to take off from the moon because of its substantially weaker gravity and lack of atmosphere.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Heiwa

« Reply #736 on: June 28, 2017, 03:29:01 AM »

Edit.

Yeah, but what does that have to do with stopping and starting again? The only time you have to stop is when you land on the moon. After that it's a lot easier to take off from the moon because of its substantially weaker gravity and lack of atmosphere.
Space travel is complicated. First you have to get into high speed orbit around Earth and from there into another higher speed orbit or variable speed/direction trajectory to reach the Moon or Mars that you probably orbit before slowing down to land on. Earth gravity really slows you down getting away. The return trip is similar. You take off into orbit Moon or Mars and from there you speed off into another orbit or trajectory to return to Earth. As soon as you are subject to Earth gravity, you go faster and faster towards the center of Earth and then you have to re-enter and land. It seems nobody knows how to calculate the fuel required for all these maneuvers for any trip and that one or the big problem is to take off with all the fuel aboard at the beginning. Actually it is not possible at all.

?

Kami

« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2017, 03:48:28 AM »

Edit.

Space travel is complicated. First you have to get into high speed orbit around Earth and from there into another higher speed orbit or variable speed/direction trajectory to reach the Moon or Mars that you probably orbit before slowing down to land on. Earth gravity really slows you down getting away. The return trip is similar. You take off into orbit Moon or Mars and from there you speed off into another orbit or trajectory to return to Earth. As soon as you are subject to Earth gravity, you go faster and faster towards the center of Earth and then you have to re-enter and land. It seems nobody knows how to calculate the fuel required for all these maneuvers for any trip and that one or the big problem is to take off with all the fuel aboard at the beginning. Actually it is not possible at all.
It seems that you completely ignore all hints that are given to you. If you know the required delta-v then you can simply use this equation. Do you debate that or do you simply not know how to calculate the necessary delta-v?

Heiwa

« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2017, 05:13:56 AM »

Edit.

It seems that you completely ignore all hints that are given to you. If you know the required delta-v then you can simply use this equation. Do you debate that or do you simply not know how to calculate the necessary delta-v?
?? What has delta-v to do with fuel consumption for space trips? Tsiolkovsky's equation is about the force required for speed change of a mass in space ignoring external gravity forces. A purely theoretical question. It has nothing to do with planning trips to Moon/Mars. You don't know much about orbital mechanics, I conclude. 

« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2017, 05:17:30 AM »

Edit.

You make some interesting claims in this post.  Similar to claims you make on your website.  However, it’s well established that we can and do send vehicle into space.  Even so far as to impact a comet on the Deep Impact project. 

There is more than a century of peer reviewed papers, journals, college text books, and actual launches/missions.  Since you make the extraordinary claim that none of this is possible I have to ask.  What is your technical basis?  What calculations or experiments support you opinion?

Here, I’ll help you out.  Your website states, in part, that the Juno mission would be impossible due to quasars and black holes.  Your site provides plenty of disparate facts and conclusions but provide no direct or sources for an analytical basis to show why the Juno mission would be impossible.  Here are a couple of papers on black holes and quasars.  Please review them and provide a technical basis for your claims.

https://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/4233096
https://www.osti.gov/scitech/servlets/purl/4259251
http://lss.fnal.gov/archive/2017/pub/fermilab-pub-17-038-ae.pdf
http://lss.fnal.gov/archive/2015/pub/fermilab-pub-15-341-ae.pdf
http://courses.ncssm.edu/math/NCSSM%20Student%20Materials/InvestigationsTrimester%203/Moon.pdf
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

?

frenat

« Reply #740 on: June 28, 2017, 05:20:46 AM »
Because the thread topic.  Nice of him to prove it again.

?

frenat

« Reply #741 on: June 28, 2017, 05:25:32 AM »

?? What has delta-v to do with fuel consumption for space trips?
and he proves the thread topic again.  Keep digging that hole and keep the humor coming Heiwa.  We'll all keep laughing at you.

Heiwa

« Reply #742 on: June 28, 2017, 05:26:01 AM »

Edit.

You make some interesting claims in this post.  Similar to claims you make on your website.  However, it’s well established that we can and do send vehicle into space.  Even so far as to impact a comet on the Deep Impact project. 

There is more than a century of peer reviewed papers, journals, college text books, and actual launches/missions.  Since you make the extraordinary claim that none of this is possible I have to ask.  What is your technical basis?  What calculations or experiments support you opinion?

Here, I’ll help you out.  Your website states, in part, that the Juno mission would be impossible due to quasars and black holes.  Your site provides plenty of disparate facts and conclusions but provide no direct or sources for an analytical basis to show why the Juno mission would be impossible.  Here are a couple of papers on black holes and quasars.  Please review them and provide a technical basis for your claims.

http://courses.ncssm.edu/math/NCSSM%20Student%20Materials/InvestigationsTrimester%203/Moon.pdf

Thanks - for your nonsense. You sound like Stephen Hawking, the biggest fraud in cosmology that I describe at my website http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . Stephen, a Cambridge physics professor, discovered Black Holes in space, even if they are so small and dense that they cannot be seen. He fooled anyone at Cambridge, which is quite easy. Then Stephen announced that he was ill  - ALS - and would die after a year ... but that was >30 years ago. Stephen is still around and media thinks he is a hero. But he is just a snake oil vendor. I always have a good laugh at Stephen.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #743 on: June 28, 2017, 05:28:51 AM »
Why do you have to be so arrogant and obnoxious in your post? Does it make you happy?

?

frenat

« Reply #744 on: June 28, 2017, 05:37:01 AM »
Thanks - for your nonsense. You sound like Stephen Hawking, the biggest fraud in cosmology that I describe at my website http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . Stephen, a Cambridge physics professor, discovered Black Holes in space, even if they are so small and dense that they cannot be seen. He fooled anyone at Cambridge, which is quite easy. Then Stephen announced that he was ill  - ALS - and would die after a year ... but that was >30 years ago. Stephen is still around and media thinks he is a hero. But he is just a snake oil vendor. I always have a good laugh at Stephen.

The above is from someone that claims to be a "nice" guy.  Just more LIES from Heiwa

« Reply #745 on: June 28, 2017, 06:14:19 AM »

So this is only your opinion the without any proof. 

You simply can’t say something as fact and have anyone believe you.  You have to prove it. You’re the one making the extraordinary claim that the entire scientific and physics community, involving centuries of proofs and experiments, is wrong.  Making such a claim makes you responsible for justifying that claim.  You have the responsibility to show why everyone else’s calculations are wrong by providing a reasonable and testable technical rational.  Such a claim must stand up to peer review. 

Your have to realize that your claims will have no credibility until you provide the proof for all to see. 

Mike

Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #746 on: June 28, 2017, 06:32:09 AM »
As I always say. All space craft trips are one-way only. You can only carry fuel to reach the target, e.g. a certain orbit ... and that's it. You cannot stop, start again in space and come back and land on Earth.
Why would anyone want to stop and start in space?  ???

Arianespace only sends very light spacecrafts (satellites) into orbits using plenty fuel and that is all. I explain it at http://heiwaco.com .
But you aren't explaining how Ariane 5 ECA can carry enough fuel to put a 10.5 tonne satellite (not very light in my opinion) into low earth orbit and then transfer it into a much higher geostationary orbit.

You on the other hand indicate that space travel with humans aboars is very easy jumping from orbits to orbits with stops and starts in betweeen and that fuel is no problem.
When did I ever say any of that?  ???

But you cannot even explain how to stop and start in space and the fuel required for it. Reason is that you cannot carry the fuel required to stop and start again in space. It is impossible.
The reason that I never explain how to stop and start in space is because no one in their right mind would ever try such a stupid thing.  Slowing down and speeding up in space is a different story.

Heiwa

« Reply #747 on: June 28, 2017, 06:47:08 AM »
As I always say. All space craft trips are one-way only. You can only carry fuel to reach the target, e.g. a certain orbit ... and that's it. You cannot stop, start again in space and come back and land on Earth.

Arianespace only sends very light spacecrafts (satellites) into orbits using plenty fuel and that is all. I explain it at http://heiwaco.com .
But you aren't explaining how Ariane 5 ECA can carry enough fuel to put a 10.5 tonne satellite (not very light in my opinion) into low earth orbit and then transfer it into a much higher geostationary orbit.

The reason that I never explain how to stop and start in space is because no one in their right mind would ever try such a stupid thing.  Slowing down and speeding up in space is a different story.

LOL - a space trip starts a 0 speed on Earth and ends at 0 speed on Earth and in the meantime you must stop and start at the target of the trip, e.g. the Moon. I clearly show at my web site that you cannot carry the fuel with you for such a trip and I offer anyone €1M to show I am wrong. You have failed my generous offer. Why do you instead just produce stupid, garbage posts?

« Reply #748 on: June 28, 2017, 09:28:08 AM »

LOL - a space trip starts a 0 speed on Earth and ends at 0 speed on Earth and in the meantime you must stop and start at the target of the trip, e.g. the Moon. I clearly show at my web site that you cannot carry the fuel with you for such a trip and I offer anyone €1M to show I am wrong. You have failed my generous offer. Why do you instead just produce stupid, garbage posts?
No, you claim it.  You have never once shown any evidence to support your insane ideas. 
Prove me wrong, show your proof here or continue to be known as an idiot, a failure and a liar.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #749 on: June 28, 2017, 09:35:16 AM »
LOL - a space trip starts a 0 speed on Earth and ends at 0 speed on Earth and in the meantime you must stop and start at the target of the trip, e.g. the Moon. I clearly show at my web site that you cannot carry the fuel with you for such a trip...
That's because you fail to understand that NASA doesn't use just one rocket for these trips.  For the Apollo missions, NASA used 6 rockets for the trip.  The Saturn V first, second and third stages, the service module, lunar module ascent and descent stages were all individual rockets that had their own fuel supplies.  Each rocket only needed to carry enough fuel to carry out its specific part of the mission.