• 4288 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Nuclear Power Exaggerated
« Reply #2760 on: June 25, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
I want Heiwa back on this thread.
[...]

Τhanks Santa.

Wait, I thought Heiwa believed in nuclear reactors.

Yes, I do. I am a great supporter of nuclear power from moderated fission. It is the military, destructive nuclear FLASH power I just laugh about, where metal uranium/plutonium is converted into pure, hot, high pressure energy in a big FLASH that only lasts nano-seconds. POUFF and Hiroshima was gone August 6, 1945!
I cannot understand how any intelligent person can believe in a FLASH nuclear weapon. Of course military people and politicians do, but they are not very intelligent.

As far as I am concerned Hiroshima was completely destroyed May 1945 in a US napalm, fire bombing attack lasting three hours. I pay you €1M proving me wrong - http://heiwaco.com/chall4.htm

Well WTF were you saying about Fukushima then? You don't sound very intelligent. At all.

I describe the situation at Fukushima at my webpage http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm . I think the Japanese authorities exaggerated the situation 2011, falsified the risks and forced plenty people to abandon homes and jobs and to move away. These people (>150 000 ?) were then regarded as sick and contaminated and had a bad life wherever they went in Japan. It is a scandal. Fukushima was never unsafe to live in. And the clean up by unemployed idiots paid by the Japanese mafia (yakusa) was just a sad joke. Of course it is safe to return today. Nobody should have been forced to leave at all.

...and why did they do all that?

It was a test! Just scare the shit out the Japanese with Fake News and remind them about Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945. Don't you know it is illegal to query the US 1945 a-bomb fakery. 1945/53 you would be shot at once and after that you are extradited to the USA and never heard of again. This is the price Japan has to pay for US protection against a North Korean attack. Quite sad actually. The Japanese are too polite to upset their US warlords.
Have you ever been to Japan? Visit the Nagasaki a-bomb museum and have a good laugh! Nagasaki was never a-bombed. It (or a western suburb) was just napalm carpet bombed June 1945.

So they just did it for shits and giggles. Compelling argument.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #2761 on: June 25, 2017, 01:25:05 PM »
I want Heiwa back on this thread.
[...]

Τhanks Santa.

Wait, I thought Heiwa believed in nuclear reactors.

Yes, I do. I am a great supporter of nuclear power from moderated fission. It is the military, destructive nuclear FLASH power I just laugh about, where metal uranium/plutonium is converted into pure, hot, high pressure energy in a big FLASH that only lasts nano-seconds. POUFF and Hiroshima was gone August 6, 1945!
I cannot understand how any intelligent person can believe in a FLASH nuclear weapon. Of course military people and politicians do, but they are not very intelligent.

As far as I am concerned Hiroshima was completely destroyed May 1945 in a US napalm, fire bombing attack lasting three hours. I pay you €1M proving me wrong - http://heiwaco.com/chall4.htm

Well WTF were you saying about Fukushima then? You don't sound very intelligent. At all.

I describe the situation at Fukushima at my webpage http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm . I think the Japanese authorities exaggerated the situation 2011, falsified the risks and forced plenty people to abandon homes and jobs and to move away. These people (>150 000 ?) were then regarded as sick and contaminated and had a bad life wherever they went in Japan. It is a scandal. Fukushima was never unsafe to live in. And the clean up by unemployed idiots paid by the Japanese mafia (yakusa) was just a sad joke. Of course it is safe to return today. Nobody should have been forced to leave at all.

...and why did they do all that?

It was a test! Just scare the shit out the Japanese with Fake News and remind them about Hiroshima and Nagasaki 1945. Don't you know it is illegal to query the US 1945 a-bomb fakery. 1945/53 you would be shot at once and after that you are extradited to the USA and never heard of again. This is the price Japan has to pay for US protection against a North Korean attack. Quite sad actually. The Japanese are too polite to upset their US warlords.
Have you ever been to Japan? Visit the Nagasaki a-bomb museum and have a good laugh! Nagasaki was never a-bombed. It (or a western suburb) was just napalm carpet bombed June 1945.

So they just did it for shits and giggles. Compelling argument.
No, most Japanese just work hard and do what they are told. Why upset USA with all their military bases in Japan? It is not a big deal. But it seems the South Koreans are finally getting fed up with the US occupation of their land.
The North Korean clown with the funny hair cut is just a paper tiger ... paid by ... USA. But the North Koreans must themselves get rid of him. Shouldn't be too hard. Look what the East Germans did 1989!

Pezevenk

« Reply #2762 on: June 25, 2017, 01:53:09 PM »
The world is so simple and easy for you, every issue is a conspiracy, fake, and therefore not an issue. So you don't have to worry about it too much. Oh well, if it helps you sleep at night...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #2763 on: June 25, 2017, 01:54:56 PM »
Otherwise the nurses will try to force him to take those awful sedatives. He hates them, plus they're probably poisonous.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Pezevenk

« Reply #2764 on: June 25, 2017, 01:56:37 PM »
Otherwise the nurses will try to force him to take those awful sedatives. He hates them, plus they're probably poisonous.

Eh, his condition is most likely a conspiracy anyways.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #2765 on: June 25, 2017, 07:54:56 PM »
I have to say this claim is almost as crazy as his claim that 911 never actually happened.  It was a hologram or something and nobody died.

Heiwa

« Reply #2766 on: June 25, 2017, 08:22:35 PM »
I have to say this claim is almost as crazy as his claim that 911 never actually happened.  It was a hologram or something and nobody died.
Hm, you really have to read what I claim. Hiroshima och Nagasaki were destroyed by conventional bombings 1945 as a-bombs do not work 2017. And no structure can collapse from top down 911 style 2001 or 2017 as shown live on TV 911, i.e. that a weak top C crushes a strong bottom A.  Only stupid people believe in a-bombs and 911 style collapses and similar Fake News. I describe three other Fake News at my web site http://heiwaco.com and how they came about. Cognitive dissonance! Ever heard about it. Sick people believe sick things.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2767 on: June 25, 2017, 08:33:21 PM »
If you can privately prove you're not a fake, I would love to spend a few days with you.
I expect coffee strong enough to chew and a day of sport fishing, on your dime.

Heiwa

« Reply #2768 on: June 25, 2017, 11:08:05 PM »
If you can privately prove you're not a fake, I would love to spend a few days with you.
I expect coffee strong enough to chew and a day of sport fishing, on your dime.
My full style is at http://heiwaco.com and the fish is only 10 minutes away. But I prefer swimming with them.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2769 on: June 25, 2017, 11:40:12 PM »
All bullshit aside, let's set this up.

« Reply #2770 on: June 26, 2017, 07:23:22 AM »
Hm, you really have to read what I claim. Hiroshima och Nagasaki were destroyed by conventional bombings 1945 as a-bombs do not work 2017. And no structure can collapse from top down 911 style 2001 or 2017 as shown live on TV 911, i.e. that a weak top C crushes a strong bottom A.  Only stupid people believe in a-bombs and 911 style collapses and similar Fake News. I describe three other Fake News at my web site http://heiwaco.com and how they came about. Cognitive dissonance! Ever heard about it. Sick people believe sick things.
Yeah I've read your website.  It's batshit crazy.  You prove nothing you just make wild claims.  Show some evidence here for a change.
But you won't you are just a crazy old coward.

Heiwa

« Reply #2771 on: June 26, 2017, 07:47:45 AM »
Yeah I've read your website.  It's batshit crazy.  You prove nothing you just make wild claims.  Show some evidence here for a change.
Have you visited Hiroshima or Nagasaki and their a-bomb museums? We are told by surviving witnesses that a bomb equivalent to 20 000 000 kg of TNT exploded at 600 m altitude in a big FLASH and that each town was destroyed/flattened in nanoseconds August 6 and 9, 1945 by these bombs killing 100 000 people at once by radiation. Another 100 000 people died later due to delayed radiation. But it is just US war propaganda. The towns were destroyed months earlier by conventional napalm carpet fire bombings. Noone died due to radiation. An early example of Fake News. I assume you believe lies. You are thus a victim of cognitive dissonance. You are not alone. But thanks for studying http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .

« Reply #2772 on: June 26, 2017, 09:53:32 AM »
Have you visited Hiroshima or Nagasaki and their a-bomb museums? We are told by surviving witnesses that a bomb equivalent to 20 000 000 kg of TNT exploded at 600 m altitude in a big FLASH and that each town was destroyed/flattened in nanoseconds August 6 and 9, 1945 by these bombs killing 100 000 people at once by radiation. Another 100 000 people died later due to delayed radiation. But it is just US war propaganda. The towns were destroyed months earlier by conventional napalm carpet fire bombings. Noone died due to radiation. An early example of Fake News. I assume you believe lies. You are thus a victim of cognitive dissonance. You are not alone. But thanks for studying http://heiwaco.com/bomb.htm .
So you don't have any evidence you can produce here?  That's what I thought.  Yet another failure.

Heiwa

« Reply #2773 on: June 26, 2017, 10:12:54 AM »
So you don't have any evidence you can produce here?  That's what I thought.  Yet another failure.
The best evidences I have are at the a-bombs museums at Hiroshima, Nagasaki and ... Albuquerque, NM, USA. They are all jokes. Especially the Albuquerque, NM, USA, one. Paid for by the US government and its tax payers. I can understand why they built such a museum in the NM desert. Only twerps live there and in the Rio Grande gutter and you cannot fly with hot air balloons every day.
Why do you get so upset about a-bombs being a hoax? Do you love a-bombs? Do you think they are good?

« Reply #2774 on: June 26, 2017, 10:41:27 AM »
The best evidences I have are at the a-bombs museums at Hiroshima, Nagasaki and ... Albuquerque, NM, USA. They are all jokes. Especially the Albuquerque, NM, USA, one. Paid for by the US government and its tax payers. I can understand why they built such a museum in the NM desert. Only twerps live there and in the Rio Grande gutter and you cannot fly with hot air balloons every day.
Why do you get so upset about a-bombs being a hoax? Do you love a-bombs? Do you think they are good?
And still no evidence.  You are such a failure.

Heiwa

« Reply #2775 on: June 26, 2017, 10:53:41 AM »
Why do you get so upset about a-bombs being a hoax? Do you love a-bombs? Do you think they are good? Visit the Albuquerque a-bomb museum! It is such a joke.

« Reply #2776 on: June 26, 2017, 11:27:09 AM »
Why do you get so upset about a-bombs being a hoax? Do you love a-bombs? Do you think they are good? Visit the Albuquerque a-bomb museum! It is such a joke.
Why can't you provide any evidence to support your claims?  You are such a failure.  I have been to the museum in Albuquerque, is suspect you have not.

Heiwa

« Reply #2777 on: June 26, 2017, 12:02:23 PM »
Why can't you provide any evidence to support your claims?  You are such a failure.  I have been to the museum in Albuquerque, is suspect you have not.
Well, I have been to Albuquerque and ... what a dump! I describe it at my web site.

« Reply #2778 on: June 26, 2017, 12:32:02 PM »
Well, I have been to Albuquerque and ... what a dump! I describe it at my web site.
Still no evidence.  Another fail.  I thought you said you were under a death sentence in the states and couldn't come here? 

Heiwa

« Reply #2779 on: June 26, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »
Still no evidence.  Another fail.  I thought you said you were under a death sentence in the states and couldn't come here?
You really must study my web site and my contact with some stupid SAC at FBI Albuquerque years ago. Only later I was informed about my info being top secret and subject to death penalty. Anyway, FBI was/is sleeping as usual.
Anyway, no more US visits for me. Too many tewwowists there.

« Reply #2780 on: June 26, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »
I’ve read your website and...where do I begin? 

First of all it is not nor has it ever been illegal to say atomic bombs don’t work.  You can say it all you want and nobody will care.  Least of all the federal government.  They wouldn’t even give such claims credence let alone investigate them.  Anybody trying to prosecute such a thing would be laughed out of court...heck it would never even make it to court.  You'd have a great case for malicious prosecution though.

As to the rest of it?  You’ve made conclusions based on dubious and out of context information and formed the opinion that atomic weapons are fake.  Never the less, as you state several times, it’s only your opinion.  And it’s just that. An opinion not even remotely rising to the level of fact.  The fact is you’re wrong.  Nuclear power and atomic weapons exist and work exactly as stated in any of the dozens of college text books on the subject.  AAMOF, all of MITs courses are available online.  Maybe you should take one or two.

And, don't get me started on that green box about ionizing radiation.  The only thing that is true is the comment about x-rays.  Everything else is completely wrong. 

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2781 on: June 26, 2017, 02:11:15 PM »
Do you love a-bombs? Do you think they are good? Visit the Albuquerque a-bomb museum! It is such a joke.

Unlike you, I hate shit - but it still happens!

Heiwa

« Reply #2782 on: June 26, 2017, 02:12:29 PM »

First of all it is not nor has it ever been illegal to say atomic bombs don’t work.  You can say it all you want and nobody will care.  Least of all the federal government.  They wouldn’t even give such claims credence let alone investigate them.  Anybody trying to prosecute such a thing would be laughed out of court...heck it would never even make it to court.  You'd have a great case for malicious prosecution though.

As to the rest of it?  You’ve made conclusions based on dubious and out of context information and formed the opinion that atomic weapons are fake.  Never the less, as you state several times, it’s only your opinion.  And it’s just that. An opinion not even remotely rising to the level of fact.  The fact is you’re wrong.  Nuclear power and atomic weapons exist and work exactly as stated in any of the dozens of college text books on the subject.  AAMOF, all of MITs courses are available online.  Maybe you should take one or two.

And, don't get me started on that green box about ionizing radiation.  The only thing that is true is the comment about x-rays.  Everything else is completely wrong. 

Mike

Thanks for visiting my web site about fission. Yes, fission works and releases energy as heat in nuclear power plants under moderated conditions using nuclear fuels - uranium oxides. No doubt about it.

But this military FLASH fission releasing plenty heat during some nanoseconds in an a-bomb using solid uranium metal as fuel is pure nonsense. There is no way to start it! Compressing suddenly two bits of metal into a critical mass is ridiculous.

And US laws are clear. Death sentence if you tell the truth.

« Reply #2783 on: June 26, 2017, 02:49:49 PM »

Mike

Thanks for visiting my web site about fission. Yes, fission works and releases energy as heat in nuclear power plants under moderated conditions using nuclear fuels - uranium oxides. No doubt about it.

But this military FLASH fission releasing plenty heat during some nanoseconds in an a-bomb using solid uranium metal as fuel is pure nonsense. There is no way to start it! Compressing suddenly two bits of metal into a critical mass is ridiculous.

The physics that make a reactor work are exactly the same physics that make a nuclear weapon work.  It’s all about critical mass and critical geometry.  So, you compress the mass way below critical geometry very quickly you get a very, very fast release of the same energy you get from a thermally moderated reactor.  That's why the fissile material is hollow; so it will compress down way below critical geometry in milliseconds.  So fast that it becomes prompt critical and BOOM! 

Nuclear reactor-nuclear bomb, identical mechanisms of operation, nothing additional to understand or learn, and certainly nothing magical. 

It really is that simple...in a nuclear physics kinda way. :D

BTW, you really can say it's not real.  Atomic Energy Act of 1946 as amended in 1954 only protects the technical details of how weapons and the governments reactors work.  Saying they're fake or don't exist isn't even covered.  I actually deal with this on a daily basis.
Mike 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 02:55:42 PM by MicroBeta »
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

« Reply #2784 on: June 26, 2017, 02:50:51 PM »

Mike

There is no place in us law that says what you are doing is illegal.  You're a liar.
You have never produced any evidence to support anything you say.  Your a failure.
I've been to your shitty website, there is no evidence there.  Just you saying you don't understand it so it must be impossible.  You're an idiot.

« Reply #2785 on: June 26, 2017, 05:12:35 PM »
The full text of the Atomic Energy Act of 1946 from OSTI.

Office of Scientific and Technical Information Link

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2786 on: June 26, 2017, 05:32:43 PM »

For reference sake here is a link to a section further up the thread where we had a go at Heiwa about this claim. It's good to have someone here who can clarify for us. I tried to get a US lawyer to help. He did give a response but it was a litle vague.

Here is a specific statement which Heiwa claims includes classified information and spreading it makes us punishable by death.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 05:47:22 PM by Boots »

« Reply #2787 on: June 26, 2017, 06:04:53 PM »

For reference sake here is a link to a section further up the thread where we had a go at Heiwa about this claim. It's good to have someone here who can clarify for us. I tried to get a US lawyer to help. He did give a response but it was a litle vague.

Here is a specific statement which Heiwa claims includes classified information and spreading it makes us punishable by death.
I read his reasoning on the website and I understand where he’s going with it.  But, to say it’s a stretch would be putting it mildly.  While one could make that stretch one could also make outlandish stretches about other laws.  That doesn’t mean it’s reasonable.

The government doesn’t care that someone is denying that nukes exist let alone actually prosecute for it is simply ridiculous.  Like I posted, there isn’t a court in the land that hear such a case.

It’s an interest take though...very inventive.

Also, it's a long thread and I'm still getting up to speed.

Mike
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:06:25 PM by MicroBeta »

Heiwa

« Reply #2788 on: June 26, 2017, 06:15:56 PM »
The physics that make a reactor work are exactly the same physics that make a nuclear weapon work.  It’s all about critical mass and critical geometry.  So, you compress the mass way below critical geometry very quickly you get a very, very fast release of the same energy you get from a thermally moderated reactor.  That's why the fissile material is hollow; so it will compress down way below critical geometry in milliseconds.  So fast that it becomes prompt critical and BOOM! 

Nuclear reactor-nuclear bomb, identical mechanisms of operation, nothing additional to understand or learn, and certainly nothing magical. 

It really is that simple...in a nuclear physics kinda way.

No, there is only one type of fission - the moderated one used in nuclear power plants.

The military, nano-seconds FLASH one is just propaganda created 1945. So there are no atomic bombs/weapon that can explode. Prove me wrong and win €1M - http://heiwaco.com/chall4.htm .

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #2789 on: June 26, 2017, 06:17:22 PM »
Prove yourself right and win my €1M challenge!