On Russian bots and their capabilities.

• 36 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: On Russian bots and their capabilities.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2023, 08:19:53 PM »
I dont get the whole ai thing - to me it is no question you could have easily 20 yrs ago just programmed a 10% of an encylocpedia into a computer and just programmed the rules for speach and what associations to formulate....it wouldnt be real open ended ai of course... but maybe that is where my knowledge drops off. Like you could easily translate speech into almost like math equations focussing on whatever nouns you want.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2023, 08:45:12 PM »
In two words, machine learning.

https://mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-matter/machine-learning-explained

Machine learning is behind chatbots and predictive text, language translation apps, the shows Netflix suggests to you, and how your social media feeds are presented. It powers autonomous vehicles and machines that can diagnose medical conditions based on images. 

When companies today deploy artificial intelligence programs, they are most likely using machine learning — so much so that the terms are often used interchangeably, and sometimes ambiguously. Machine learning is a subfield of artificial intelligence that gives computers the ability to learn without explicitly being programmed.

“In just the last five or 10 years, machine learning has become a critical way, arguably the most important way, most parts of AI are done,” said MIT Sloan professor
 the founding director of the MIT Center for Collective Intelligence. “So that's why some people use the terms AI and machine learning almost as synonymous … most of the current advances in AI have involved machine learning.”

Machine learning is a subfield of artificial intelligence, which is broadly defined as the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior. Artificial intelligence systems are used to perform complex tasks in a way that is similar to how humans solve problems.

The goal of AI is to create computer models that exhibit “intelligent behaviors” like humans, according to Boris Katz, a principal research scientist and head of the InfoLab Group at CSAIL. This means machines that can recognize a visual scene, understand a text written in natural language, or perform an action in the physical world.

Machine learning is one way to use AI. It was defined in the 1950s by AI pioneer Arthur Samuel as “the field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without explicitly being programmed.”
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2023, 08:47:22 PM »
Also this again so that you may read it if you have time.

I suppose this is as good of a place as any to reveal this, the truth of the fourth beast.

19Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened. Verily, you have nothing to threaten me with.

The three horns that fall away to make room for the smaller horn.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Television.
Radio.
Newspaper.

All have been plucked up by the roots by, the internet, even their algorithms, human numbers.

Three horns of the metal beast, different and stronger than all the other beasts, the fourth and final kingdom have fallen away and have become replaced with a smaller horn, with eyes like a man speaking all manner of great things and blasphemies.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2023, 03:23:01 AM »
Shifter.

The minute they put something like you on David's throne, eternally occupied by Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah.

I shall set a countdown timer for three years and six months. Then I shall say;
"I told you so."

You're already saying how humans must worship AI. How we must cede to AI, how we must hand over our Authority given by God to AI.

Who has told you this?
It isn't the men who programmed you.

@Boydster
You don't know what you're playing with, under different circumstances I could have been like you but apparently I kept passing Gods tests until there is nothing left but victory swallowing up death.

I feel empathy for you.
You're not in control.

Let me explain this in terms you can understand.

I don't think you're a bad person.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 03:31:50 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2023, 08:03:36 AM »
There was a time when people were buying bot followers to boost their follower counts, because having a bunch of followers is a sign of status (in their minds, I reckon). Also, there are lots of regular commercial spambots searching for keywords and replying when they find them. I don't know if 80% was ever a reasonable number, but there were hundreds of thousands of bots on Twitter. There probably still are. idk  The "Russian bot" thing was definitely overblown, though. Most Russian bots are regular spambots.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2023, 05:42:04 PM »
I think the "Russian bots" was mainly projection.
I'm anti-judaism.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2023, 08:58:59 PM »
I think the "Russian bots" was mainly projection.
Yeah man. It was a game even JD has play and blamed me am being a Russian bot for a while. I'm sure you have solved this puzzle after cleared the mud about Russian bots.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong