Poll

Just a mock poll from this forum on the upcoming election. Please vote responsibly, and keep it private.

Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
4 (25%)
Donald Trump (Republican)
9 (56.3%)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
1 (6.3%)
Jill Stein (Green)
0 (0%)
Darrell Castle, Laurence Kotlikoff, Evan McMullin, Mike Maturen, Rocky De La Fuente
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 06, 2016, 04:00:18 AM

United States Presidential Election 2016 Public Mock Poll

• 285 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: United States Presidential Election 2016 Public Mock Poll
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2016, 11:43:00 AM »
Checking out his policies.  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies.  This might seem harsher than I intend.  If I went through Hillary's policies I'd probably have a lot of criticisms also.

Things I like:

Making infrastructure a priority.  Seems like a better use of money than bombing people.

Wtihdrawing from TPP.

Modifying existing trade agreements.  But only if he can do it in way that doesn't cause more harm than good.

I'm liking everything I see under child care.  I think they're positive changes.

Making mental health a priority.

Veterans Affairs.  I'd like to see some more concrete ideas but it's good to make this a priority.  We have an obligation morally and practically to make these people whole.

I like in general he seems to want to not get us involved in things like Iraq.

Things I don't like:

His approach to cybersecurity.  It doesn't appear here but during the primaries he stated many times his intention to allow the government to allow the government to censor websites for the purposes of security.  And intends to dismantle net neutrality.  This suggests to me that Trump doesn't understand the first amendment, it's history and the consequences of failing to defend it.

Trump's tax plan.  This appears to be a reiteration of supply side economics, a policy we've been pursuing for the last 30 years which seems to benefit the upper class and no one else.  If Trump were really interested in helping the middle class, he'd institute a policy of demand side economics.

National Defense.  From the looks of his policy it appears that Trump may believe we're still fighting World War 2.  I believe in a strong military.  There's a lot of value to having a military so strong that our military supremacy is indisputable.  But this is far beyond what's necessary.  As it stands the largest airforce in the world is the U.S. Airforce.  The second largest airforce in the world is the U.S. navy.  The Nimitz class carrier is at least twice as large as any other carrier and it is nigh invulnerable with enough firepower to turn just about any nation into a glass parking lot.  We have 10 of these.

Crime.  I'm not specifically against what he's saying here but the problem is it seems to be based on the assumption that crime is out of control and on the rise.  The data clearly shows that this is the safest time in American history.  So I'm worried about Trump spending resources unnecessarily or infringing on civil liberties for what is basically the boogie man.

Energy.  I'm seeing an intention to really double down on fossil fuels here.  There is no mention of alternative energy so I'm assuming those industries will not be supported.  This is very disappointing.  All of the nations giving us trouble are heavily dependent on petroleum exports.  What I would have liked to have seem post 9-11 is instead of spending 2T on endless wars, I'd have done a serious push for alternative energy.  This country is far and away the biggest consumer of petroleum on the planet.  If we took that away from them, that's a level of control far greater than an army.  Burning coal might work for now but other countries aren't so short sighted.  We're going to get left behind in an important industry.

Healthcare.  Whatever problems there might be with Obamacare it is at least something.  What I'm seeing on Trump's website is a lot of nothing.  There's no plan here.  I'm guessing we're going back to declaring bankruptcy and losing your house if you break a leg?  I'm hoping he comes up with something soon because he's definitely capable of repealing Obamacare.

Education.  I'm not sure what to think of this one.  I'm seeing a lot of talk of "school choice" which is usually a code word for making the government pay for teaching creationism to kids.  But maybe I'm wrong on that.

Immigration.  This is the one where Trump gets called a racist for the most.  I wouldn't go that far.  It's silly to suggest that its racist for a country to control it's borders.  The problem is, like his idea of crime, this isn't rooted in reality.  Net immigration has been negative for the past 5 years.  http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/ If Trump builds a wall it's going to be holding them in.

Regulations.  There are some onerous, highly counter productive regulations out there.  I'm sure of that.  What concerns me here is the contempt Trump has demonstrated in his debates for things such as the EPA.  He has the perspective of a businessman, where he sees regulations only as an impediment.  But that's a narrow view.  These regulations are also the things that prevent our lakes from catching fire.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River.  There is no free market solution to the problem of 'The Tragedy of the Commons'.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2016, 11:45:16 PM »
Checking out his policies.  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies.  This might seem harsher than I intend.  If I went through Hillary's policies I'd probably have a lot of criticisms also.

Things I like:

Making infrastructure a priority.  Seems like a better use of money than bombing people.

Wtihdrawing from TPP.

Modifying existing trade agreements.  But only if he can do it in way that doesn't cause more harm than good.

I'm liking everything I see under child care.  I think they're positive changes.

Making mental health a priority.

Veterans Affairs.  I'd like to see some more concrete ideas but it's good to make this a priority.  We have an obligation morally and practically to make these people whole.

I like in general he seems to want to not get us involved in things like Iraq.

Things I don't like:

His approach to cybersecurity.  It doesn't appear here but during the primaries he stated many times his intention to allow the government to allow the government to censor websites for the purposes of security.  And intends to dismantle net neutrality.  This suggests to me that Trump doesn't understand the first amendment, it's history and the consequences of failing to defend it.

Trump's tax plan.  This appears to be a reiteration of supply side economics, a policy we've been pursuing for the last 30 years which seems to benefit the upper class and no one else.  If Trump were really interested in helping the middle class, he'd institute a policy of demand side economics.

National Defense.  From the looks of his policy it appears that Trump may believe we're still fighting World War 2.  I believe in a strong military.  There's a lot of value to having a military so strong that our military supremacy is indisputable.  But this is far beyond what's necessary.  As it stands the largest airforce in the world is the U.S. Airforce.  The second largest airforce in the world is the U.S. navy.  The Nimitz class carrier is at least twice as large as any other carrier and it is nigh invulnerable with enough firepower to turn just about any nation into a glass parking lot.  We have 10 of these.

Crime.  I'm not specifically against what he's saying here but the problem is it seems to be based on the assumption that crime is out of control and on the rise.  The data clearly shows that this is the safest time in American history.  So I'm worried about Trump spending resources unnecessarily or infringing on civil liberties for what is basically the boogie man.

Energy.  I'm seeing an intention to really double down on fossil fuels here.  There is no mention of alternative energy so I'm assuming those industries will not be supported.  This is very disappointing.  All of the nations giving us trouble are heavily dependent on petroleum exports.  What I would have liked to have seem post 9-11 is instead of spending 2T on endless wars, I'd have done a serious push for alternative energy.  This country is far and away the biggest consumer of petroleum on the planet.  If we took that away from them, that's a level of control far greater than an army.  Burning coal might work for now but other countries aren't so short sighted.  We're going to get left behind in an important industry.

Healthcare.  Whatever problems there might be with Obamacare it is at least something.  What I'm seeing on Trump's website is a lot of nothing.  There's no plan here.  I'm guessing we're going back to declaring bankruptcy and losing your house if you break a leg?  I'm hoping he comes up with something soon because he's definitely capable of repealing Obamacare.

Education.  I'm not sure what to think of this one.  I'm seeing a lot of talk of "school choice" which is usually a code word for making the government pay for teaching creationism to kids.  But maybe I'm wrong on that.

Immigration.  This is the one where Trump gets called a racist for the most.  I wouldn't go that far.  It's silly to suggest that its racist for a country to control it's borders.  The problem is, like his idea of crime, this isn't rooted in reality.  Net immigration has been negative for the past 5 years.  http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/ If Trump builds a wall it's going to be holding them in.

Regulations.  There are some onerous, highly counter productive regulations out there.  I'm sure of that.  What concerns me here is the contempt Trump has demonstrated in his debates for things such as the EPA.  He has the perspective of a businessman, where he sees regulations only as an impediment.  But that's a narrow view.  These regulations are also the things that prevent our lakes from catching fire.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuyahoga_River.  There is no free market solution to the problem of 'The Tragedy of the Commons'.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
I just want to say I agree with your conclusions here. I don't like to make presumptions about people unless I have some concrete reasons. A random video of trump talking in private with a friend and very possibly making a joke is not a concrete reason, and sometimes people read more between the lines than there really is. That he has had multiple businesses go bankrupt and he made a scam university is some concrete reasons to believe that he is not a business genius and that he's a dishonest person. That he won the election is a pretty concrete reason to believe he's a PR genius.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2016, 05:34:15 AM »

In Philadelphia. http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/clout/400560361.html

There is proof out there that these were done by anti trump protesters during the anti trump riots.

I don't need to post links, there is proof on youtube; a few video with anti trump protesters seen spraying swastikas and trump on shop fronts in Philadelphia , Chicago and and Seattle.  Also one Latino female admits to Punching trump supporters and her opinion is that people have to die to get the message out that trump is not a legitimate president.  WTF American Democrats  >:( Disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2016, 05:43:21 AM »
Are we still mocki g the poles?

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2016, 05:03:01 PM »
There is no way the tolerant liberals would do that.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2016, 05:50:52 PM »

I don't need to post links, there is proof on youtube

Hahahahahahaha, "there is proof on youtube"! Oh man, that's hilarious... Proof on youtube...  ;D
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

getrealzommb

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2016, 11:06:01 PM »

I don't need to post links, there is proof on youtube

Hahahahahahaha, "there is proof on youtube"! Oh man, that's hilarious... Proof on youtube...  ;D

HAHAHA ahhhh so CCTV footage lies? I didn't want to post the video because its mostly distasteful clips of lefties being retarted

Lets add the evidence up....

*Lefties think trump = Nazi / bigot / xenophobe / racist / Sexist / Misogynist  and have said it enough times.
*Riots break out after trump is elected. Lefties are salty as fuck screaming and crying like they had been denied entitlement for the first time in their lives.
*CCTV footage of such riots show protesters vandalizing shop fronts with swastikas and anti trump slogans.

Case Closed.

http://time.com/4565532/racist-graffiti-donald-trump-philadelphia/
http://abcnews.go.com/US/anti-trump-nazi-graffiti-structures-us-amid-protests/story?id=43442742

Suck my knee.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:06:43 AM by getrealzommb »

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #187 on: November 13, 2016, 01:19:08 AM »
Does the word "sarcasm" mean anything to you? I guess not.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:23:39 AM by Symptom »
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

getrealzommb

« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2016, 01:53:40 AM »
Does the word "sarcasm" mean anything to you? I guess not.  ;D

Not much... no.  I have mild Asperger's. you need to be very clear.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2016, 06:33:39 AM »
*Riots break out after trump is elected. Lefties are salty as fuck screaming and crying like they had been denied entitlement for the first time in their lives.
Yeah, not like Trump supporters were threatening armed revolution if Hillary won, or that the riot-wing rioted after Obama was elected.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

getrealzommb

« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2016, 09:15:55 AM »
Yeah, not like Trump supporters were threatening armed revolution if Hillary won, or that the riot-wing rioted after Obama was elected.

Threatening..... Do you really think anyone would have armed themselves up and gone on a revolution? of course not.

But Yeah your right, they were nothing alike. The only protest I ever heard about was on the Ole Miss campus.
Don't recall any riots, just a few political tea parties. Can you prove different?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2016, 09:39:16 AM »
Threatening..... Do you really think anyone would have armed themselves up and gone on a revolution? of course not.

But Yeah your right, they were nothing alike. The only protest I ever heard about was on the Ole Miss campus.
Don't recall any riots, just a few political tea parties. Can you prove different?
There definitely would've been something. Trump's campaign was built on encouraging violence, including egging on people attacking hecklers at his rallies, and claiming that the election was rigged if he lost. Do you think that hatred would vanish overnight?
Sure, it was different after Obama, because from what I've seen the right-wing areas are typically more rural, so the logistics are completely different to arranging marches in cities, and tensions ran a lot higher after this election, but Obama's presidency has been filled with protests and cries of impeachment and paper-thin excuses for outcry.
Compare with typically peaceful protests and marches, with the majority actively condemning the violent minority (as happened in Portland)...
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

getrealzommb

« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2016, 09:55:56 AM »

There definitely would've been something. Trump's campaign was built on encouraging violence, including egging on people attacking hecklers at his rallies, and claiming that the election was rigged if he lost. Do you think that hatred would vanish overnight?

What; You mean the hecklers that were bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign?

James O'Keefe released a series of videos on Project Veritas' YouTube channel titled "Rigging the Election" that he alleges show former national field director Scott Foval of Americans United for Change discussing planting agitators, including "mentally ill people that we pay to do shit” in front of Donald Trump rallies to ask questions near reporters, a common practice they call "bird dogging"

Do you think Trump should have conceded if he was to loose the election despite a huge amount of public support and positivity, whilst leftist controlled media and prediction polls showing he was miles behind?

I think at least an official investigation would have been necessary before conceding.

Sure, it was different after Obama, because from what I've seen the right-wing areas are typically more rural, so the logistics are completely different to arranging marches in cities, and tensions ran a lot higher after this election,
Compare with typically peaceful protests and marches, with the majority actively condemning the violent minority (as happened in Portland)...

To protest is a right in this the US, They have the right to assemble,  but when they start destroying stuff being violent and setting fires in the streets they have crossed the line.

The minute these people start doing that kind of stuff they become a criminal instead of a protester.. It's Domestic Terrorism.

You don’t have the right to interfere with any other American’s LIBERTY.

I Hope the police deal with them accordingly. Get the fire department out there and hose em down if they have to.

Also to all you folks that have come into America illegally. You’re are not immigrants, you are a criminal. I hope President Trump finds every last one of you and either sends you back to where you came from or “go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.”

Obama's presidency has been filled with protests and cries of impeachment and paper-thin excuses for outcry.

Could you list a few on these, ones you disagree with. Just a couple would be fine.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:06:03 AM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2016, 10:02:26 AM »
First you use World Net Daily as a source, and now James O'Keefe? Wowza.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2016, 10:11:54 AM »
Yeah, I'm with you. Rejecting most news as biased media and only following a select few conspiracy-minded idiots makes discussion impossible.

getrealzommb

« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2016, 10:18:23 AM »

But you believe the world is flat right  ???

Can you prove the "rigging the election" video evidence false?

You have a hidden camera filming someone admitting to taking money from the DNC and Clinton campaign to disrupt Trumps campaign.
They admit to paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies, sending out Donald Ducks, and Media officials letting the Clinton campaign chose the questions that she would be asked by the media and also decide what questions The media put to Trump. 

I don't care what you think of the source. You have rose colored glades for Democrats. They were bent as fuck.  :-*

Here have a mainstream media link     ::)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/23/project-veritas-videos-could-land-hillary-clinton-/

Here have a link from Clinton News Network

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/project-veritas-action-robert-creamer-donald-trump-rallies/
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:49:29 AM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2016, 10:20:03 AM »
Yeah, I'm with you. Rejecting most news as biased media and only following a select few conspiracy-minded idiots makes discussion impossible.

I don't know why anyone takes O'Keefe seriously. He's been proved a fake several times already, using his own "raw footage" which he now refuses to release. I'm sure he's worried about being convicted of a crime again, since he's broken Florida's wiretapping laws.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2016, 10:28:06 AM »

You have a hidden camera filming someone admitting to taking money from the DNC and Clinton campaign to disrupt Trumps campaign.
They admit to paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies, sending out Donald Ducks, and Media officials letting the Clinton campaign chose the questions that she would be asked by the media and also decide what questions The media put to Trump. 

I don't care what you think of the source. You have rose colored glades for Democrats. They were bent as fuck.

I don't know what rose colored glades are (or Donald Ducks), but it's apparent that you see what you want to see.

O'Keefe secretly filmed Democrats discussing proposals (to disrupt Trump rallies) made by O'Keefe's operatives. Do you understand that?  If he had straight up caught these people plotting to disrupt Trump rallies, why the need for all the editing? Why won't he release the raw footage?  You must know that all his videos have been debunked? Or do you still believe he dressed up like a pimp and went into that ACORN office?

Why do you put your faith in this guy?  Most people are aware that the media is biased and/or corrupt. Why can't you see it when the bias is in your favor?

Also, The Washington Times? lol Moonies, have you heard of them?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:30:46 AM by Space Cowgirl »

getrealzommb

« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2016, 10:37:34 AM »

I don't care what you think of the source. You have rose colored glades for Democrats. They were bent as fuck.

I don't know what rose colored glades are (or Donald Ducks), but it's apparent that you see what you want to see.

O'Keefe secretly filmed Democrats discussing proposals (to disrupt Trump rallies) made by O'Keefe's operatives. Do you understand that?  If he had straight up caught these people plotting to disrupt Trump rallies, why the need for all the editing? Why won't he release the raw footage?  You must know that all his videos have been debunked? Or do you still believe he dressed up like a pimp and went into that ACORN office?

Why do you put your faith in this guy?  Most people are aware that the media is biased and/or corrupt. Why can't you see it when the bias is in your favor?

Also, The Washington Times? lol Moonies, have you heard of them?

Regardless of what you believe (and remember, you believe the world is flat, LOL ), allegations have been made. Those allegations need investigating. If I were trump; I think I would throw them out of my rallies too.  Your still avoiding the meat of my arguments.

but when they start destroying stuff being violent and setting fires in the streets they have crossed the line.

The minute these people start doing that kind of stuff they become a criminal instead of a protester.. It's Domestic Terrorism.

You don’t have the right to interfere with any other American’s LIBERTY.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:51:18 AM by getrealzommb »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2016, 10:52:13 AM »
Well, I happen to agree that destroying property and other forms of violence are crimes. The police are arresting people they catch doing these things, just like they do for anything else. I'm not sure how this is the "meat" of your argument.

getrealzommb

« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2016, 11:08:08 AM »
Well, I happen to agree that destroying property and other forms of violence are crimes. The police are arresting people they catch doing these things, just like they do for anything else. I'm not sure how this is the "meat" of your argument.

Ill paraphrase for you;

You "Oh no,trump supporters are drawing swastikas everywhere"
Me "Oh no, I believe they were done by salty Clinton supporters"
You "were not. Why would Clinton supporters do that"
Me "were too. I have seen a few videos, with anti Trump protesters getting up to such behavior"
Jane "What do you expect, its Trumps fault for inciting violence"
Me " Whoa, There were reasons behind that, Allegations made etc"
You" your sources don't agree with my world view"
jane "nor mine"
Me "I don't care what sources you agree with, allegations were made and need investigating. Trump had the right to kick the people out of his rallies. The protests are disgusting and becoming illegal"
You "I agree"

Do you believe its trumps fault?
Do you not think Obama needs to step in and remind the people of the democratic process and ask them to go peacefully home?

« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2016, 11:22:23 AM »
And now we have a protestor defecating on a Trump sign and smearing it all over it.......... in public......... classy.

getrealzommb

« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2016, 11:37:18 AM »
And now we have a protestor defecating on a Trump sign and smearing it all over it.......... in public......... classy.

SEEN IT -  BARF   :o
I would be classy and leave it off here but.... you know.... Classiness is over!

Leftist america YOU ARE SICK

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 11:54:17 AM by getrealzommb »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2016, 12:10:48 PM »

I'm confident that the reasonable majority of people can unify across party lines and say this kind of stupid display exists outside politics and does humanity a disservice.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2016, 12:16:18 PM »
Are we new to the liberal agenda??? Yall seem surprised in the hypocrisy....this is nothing new.

They are "tolerant" to their own views....everything else is evil, stupid, and should be banished. But they are "tolerant".

EVERYTHING is racism, unless of course it attacks the average white person, then it's good and right. By the way, keep working white man, we need your labor and money because we are not gonna do it....wait a minute, this is sounding like deja vu of a time in the past.

Nothing is anyone's fault personally...always someone elses fault, unless it has to do with a conservative. It's their fault, period. All actions of Democrats is there fault as well. Not even any credit for not doing what Democrats are doing right now, even though we were pissed about a socialist bring president. Guess that is the difference when one side has to get up and go to work in the morning.

Speaking of that....anyone want to guess the unemployment rate of the "protesters"?? Anyone want to guess how many of them are "college" kids on a free ride that do nothing or know nothing. Wanna guess how many of them are an actual drain on society??? That literally not only not give anything to society, but actually is a negative drain.....

Yet burning flags, destroying personal property and shitting on things, that is normal and "patriotic". Not to mention wasting law enforcement time and tax money when they should be else where. Wanna bet what the media would say if conservatives did this?? Hell we couldn't even say we disagreed with Obama without bring a racist evil piece of shit cave man.

Ever wonder why liberals are in jobs that actually DO nothing, produce nothing etc etc....this I find very interesting. All bluster and no muster?? Sounds about right

Think I am done for now....... I am beginning to worry about liberals more and more. If y'all are intelligent, then you remind me of an acquaintance of mine. Literally clueless, with zero lack of commonsense. However, had a photographic memory, could remember tech books word for word, even citing the page number, from a book a decade ago. One of the single impressive, yet completely disappointing things I have seen.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:20:10 PM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2016, 12:31:25 PM »

I'm confident that the reasonable majority of people can unify across party lines and say this kind of stupid display exists outside politics and does humanity a disservice.

Agreed.  He's our president now and that's that.

Any criticism, fecal based or otherwise, should be aimed at his actions going forward, not Trump himself.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2016, 12:46:02 PM »

Agreed.  He's our president now and that's that.

Any criticism, fecal based or otherwise, should be aimed at his actions going forward, not Trump himself.

One thing I must give to the liberals, being able to poop in public like that. Coming from someone who gets stage fright just peeing because there is "someone else" in the stall next to you, or even in the same bathroom. Complete public urination, not gonna happen... literally won't happen.

Now, being completely sauced, I can do some controlled public urination by a dumpster or the such (have an old ticket that vouches for this)...however still, public poop....never. literally won't happen...

So again, good job at "completing" something liberals....that takes determination and serious bowel control  for such a completion.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2016, 12:55:43 PM »
I'm trying really hard not to post lots of crazy shit people who profess to be "conservatives" have done. This broad-stroke painting doesn't really result in any progress.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2016, 01:13:45 PM »
I'm trying really hard not to post lots of crazy shit people who profess to be "conservatives" have done. This broad-stroke painting doesn't really result in any progress.

Your cone shaped head is just full of things I agree with.  The words like 'liberal', 'conservative', 'sjw', they're ad hominems.  I find many labels are.  I'm noticing in many discussions is when we label someone as a specific group then the discourse ends.  We're now arguing against a strawman, often a ridiculous one. 

This portrait of a liberal as someone who only wants to smoke pot and live off the government while droning on and on about safe spaces and 'checking your privilege' is a fiction.  It's one side of view judging the other side of view by their absolute worst element.

Those evil lefties put just as much of their blood, sweat and tears into building this country as anyone else.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »

This is legitimate. Suppose it is just blowing off steam to being demonized as the right wing. Surely not productive, but I know nothing I or any conservative would say in an attempted productive conversation would have any bearing or effect in a typical liberal. So I figure why not..

Not productive, I agree. Nor is actual attempted communication, so I suppose the main question is, what is productive?

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:19:30 PM by Babyhighspeed »