Give me your top ten proofs for a flat earth

• 385 Replies

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Give me your top ten proofs for a flat earth
« on: December 20, 2015, 03:06:14 PM »
Simple. List ten reasons we know that the earth is flat.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

TheGreatGray

• Spherical Earth Forever
Re: Give me your top ten proofs for a flat earth
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 03:08:10 PM »
1) Look at the horizon. You see no curvature
2) Aether
3) You need to study the DET more before you make such BS claims
God forbid anyone challenge your beliefs, lest you be forced to defend or change them.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »
2) Aether

Three down, seven to go.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
Special Relativity. 

CaptainMagpie

• Aristibird of Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 03:35:06 PM »
Special Relativity.
Not real so it doesn't count.
fuck off penguin.  I'll take my ban to tell you to go fuck your self.  Ban please.   I am waiting.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 03:36:57 PM »
Special Relativity.

Relativity is not real?  When was it falsified? 

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2015, 03:53:13 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.
http://www.anti-relativity.com/sagnac.htm

You can browse the rest of the site there. Also I'm asking that in one post, provide ten proofs. Besides, how does special relativity proves a flat earth?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 03:53:49 PM »
2) Aether
Get a life.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »
2) Aether
Get a life.

So how about you? Can you provide a list of ten proofs for a flat earth?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 03:57:09 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

You can browse the rest of the site there. Also I'm asking that in one post, provide ten proofs. Besides, how does special relativity proves a flat earth?

Even Albert Einstein said that nothing about Aether goes against Relativity.  Perhaps you can try again? 

TheGreatGray

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 04:15:28 PM »
2) Aether
Get a life.
I'm not the one that sits on my computer all day thinking someday I'll be in a museum for creating the "one true model of the Earth", saving everyone from the globe conspiracy, an impossibly complex centuries long lie that literally makes no sense and has no visible motive. It is fun for a logical person to poke the holes in this worthless crap and see you attempt to create your explanations on the spot, with Aether, and a dual Earth, or "what it looks like to me from my house". You wrote the Dual Earth model yourself, right? Bring it to an academic institution. Publish it in a newspaper or book. Develop it well to the point that IT CAN'T BE DEFEATED IN DEBATE. THIS IS HOW THE SPHERICAL EARTH BEAT TH ROUND EARTH. Do literally anything a scientist would do instead of smashing on your keyboard and getting angry when people point out that your crap makes no sense. Everyone used to believe the Earth was round. There was a time when literally every human on Earth did. Gradually the ideas of the flat Earth, Aether, and the other crap were thrown out, and science has never looked back since. Ask yourself that next time you call someone a round-earther; understand we laugh every time one of you places our badge of honor upon us.

Now, are you ready to give 10 reasons why we can be certain the Earth is flat?
God forbid anyone challenge your beliefs, lest you be forced to defend or change them.

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 04:39:15 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

Even Albert Einstein said that nothing about Aether goes against Relativity.  Perhaps you can try again?

1. The Aether Einstein describe had different properties than what you say it has.

2. Einstein himself said that Aether was obsolete.

3. How does special relativity proves a flat earth?

4. I asked that you provide ten proofs. You only provided one. Even a globe earther has beaten you by two.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 04:59:48 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

1. The Aether Einstein describe had different properties than what you say it has.

4. I asked that you provide ten proofs. You only provided one. Even a globe earther has beaten you by two.

When did I claim to know the properties of the Aether?  Perhaps you are simply making things up again? 

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 05:51:01 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

When did I claim to know the properties of the Aether?  Perhaps you are simply making things up again?

The properties of Aether which FEs like Jroweskepic describe is different from the Aether Einstein described. So with that our of the way please provide ten proofs why the earth is flat.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 06:08:45 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

The properties of Aether which FEs like Jroweskepic describe is different from the Aether Einstein described. So with that our of the way please provide ten proofs why the earth is flat.

Oh, I see.  So you did lie. 

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 06:14:18 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

I assumed that you believe the type of Aether Jroweskepic believed. Now, are you going to provide ten proofs for a flat earth or are you going to continue to stall?

TheGreatGray

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2015, 06:21:10 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

This is why people hate you
And don't try to say that you are just "calling it as it is" because your main tactic is to just accuse people of lying or misrepresenting you so that that becomes what the debate is about to totally derail the thread. I learned that firsthand.

TheGreatGray

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2015, 06:22:58 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

And don't try to say that you are just "calling it as it is" because your main tactic is to just accuse people of lying or misrepresenting you so that that becomes what the debate is about to totally derail the thread. I learned that firsthand.
Oh yeah. And don't respond unless you have 10 reasons that prove the Earth is flat. That's what the thread is about.

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 06:30:52 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

Oh yeah. And don't respond unless you have 10 reasons that prove the Earth is flat. That's what the thread is about.

Thank you. Don't respond unless you have at least ten proofs for a flat earth.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 06:44:19 PM »
Special Relativity.
1) To jroa:  Just how is "Special Relativity" a proof of a flat earth? but
2) To CaptainMagpie: And just what is your basis for saying "Special Relativity" is "Not real"?

Yes, the UA model for gravity relies in SR, but I fail to see how that makes it either "a proof of a flat earth".

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 07:01:23 PM »
Special Relativity.

Here.

Thank you. Don't respond unless you have at least ten proofs for a flat earth.
You cant even get past the string line example dip shit , why are we having to demonstrate  anther 9 ?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:03:07 PM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 07:07:59 PM »
What's the string theory? And please list nine more.

Poko

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 07:08:11 PM »
Looks flat. Is flat.
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 07:09:46 PM »
Looks flat. Is flat.

Not when you go to Colorado or Alaska.

Poko

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 11:44:45 PM »
I'll give it a go just for fun.

1. The ground appears flat on small scales. I don't understand how circles work, therefore Earth is flat.
2. Some unnamed law of physics states that the surface of a liquid must be flat. A round Earth requires the surface of the oceans to be curved, therefore Earth is flat.
3. The Sun, Moon, and other celestial bodies look like two-dimensional circles. I don't understand perspective, therefore Earth is flat.
4. I don't understand what a composite image is, but it sounds like a NASA conspiracy, therefore Earth is flat.
5. I have never bothered to look for unaltered photographs of Earth, therefore Earth is flat.
6. I don't understand how gravity works and I have never heard of the Cavendish experiment, therefore Earth is flat.
7. Something about aether, therefore Earth is flat.
8. The concept of a non-aerodynamic object floating around the planet without falling seems ridiculous to me. I don't understand vacuum, therefore Earth is flat.
9. If the planet was round and spinning it would fling us all off. I have never actually done the math to verify this myself, but it sounds about right to me. I don't understand uniform circular motion, therefore Earth is flat.
10. You are a government shill, therefore Earth is flat.

QED.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:48:38 PM by Poko »
"In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection." - Hugo Rossi

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2015, 12:27:41 AM »

People hate me?  Why are you people so full of hate?  It seems to me that you people are simply taking your hate out on me.

Well, since you are incapable of doing research for yourself, I will do even better.  Here are 100 proofs that the Earth is not a Globe.  You are welcome. 

Poko

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2015, 01:04:42 AM »

People hate me?  Why are you people so full of hate?  It seems to me that you people are simply taking your hate out on me.

Well, since you are incapable of doing research for yourself, I will do even better.  Here are 100 proofs that the Earth is not a Globe.  You are welcome.

First of all, the topic is about ten "proofs" of a flat Earth. None of your list of 100 are proofs, they are all either unfounded assertions or non-sequiters. Second, the topic says "your top ten proofs" not "somebody else's 100 proofs". Show us the 10 reasons for a flat Earth that you personally find most compelling.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2015, 01:09:01 AM »

First of all, the topic is about ten "proofs" of a flat Earth. None of your list of 100 are proofs, they are all either unfounded assertions or non-sequiters. Second, the topic says "your top ten proofs" not "somebody else's 100 proofs". Show us the 10 reasons for a flat Earth that you personally find most compelling.

The OP asked for 10 and I provided 100 and all you can do is complain?  You people never cease to astound me.  I could have provided 10,000 proofs and you people would find something to cry about.  ::)

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 01:21:18 AM »

The OP asked for 10 and I provided 100 and all you can do is complain?  You people never cease to astound me.  I could have provided 10,000 proofs and you people would find something to cry about.  ::)
Please provide anything written in the last ten years. Did you identify the specific objects transmitting to tv satellite dishes as requested previously?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2015, 01:26:14 AM »

Please provide anything written in the last ten years. Did you identify the specific objects transmitting to tv satellite dishes as requested previously?

Why should I?  The OP does not have a date limitation.  Make your own thread if you want to tack on conditions like this.