Dual Earth Challenge

• 4 Replies
?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
Dual Earth Challenge
« on: March 24, 2015, 12:59:32 PM »
As JRowe now has his dual-earth model, he will be required to defend it as part of its development.

I understand it's in early development, so I'm not going to ask anything too difficult for now, but maybe more people can challenge it as time goes on.

Challenge 1.

JRowe: Convince one other person that dual-earth is now the leading flat-earth model. Must be someone on, or prepared to join, this forum. No sneaky Alts!
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
Re: Dual Earth Challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 01:02:42 PM »
that is out of my hands. i have expressed it, shared it, and defended it. the opinions others form of it are their own.
even round earthers have admitted it answers many questions that are unanswered by classical flat earth theory. if memory serves, you were one of them.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

?

Weatherwax

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »
Yes I did explore it as it does answer some flat-earth problems, but not all.

If you are going anywhere with this it seems to me that convincing others is a vital first step. There are a few dual-earth threads now and I notice you are having to answer the same questions in different places. Another thread might not help of course, but I thought it might help you to focus on one issue at a time.

It's meant to help you.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 03:44:14 PM »
i understand and appreciate the idea, but there is little purpose in me attempting to gain converts. i will let people read and make up their own minds.
the model is still being refined (i have determined a possibly better definition of aether, for example), an incomplete model will struggle to gain acceptance. i am not sure what use another thread will do, as people seem to struggle reading those that already exist, but you can ask what you wish.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

?

Weatherwax

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »
Well it's an opportunity for flat-earthers to join you. As the standard model has taken such a beating today you might just get someone  ;D.