Greetings to feast of sacrifice

• 2 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Greetings to feast of sacrifice
« on: August 21, 2018, 12:29:21 AM »

This is a mandatory worship for islamic religion. Muslims sacrifice a sheep or a cow generally every year. But it has not to be every year.

In fact, the prophet made this worship only once in his life and only when he hes gone to hajj. In other say this is a mandatory worship for hajjies. But, because of there is an order in quran as "sacrifice an animal (for me)", muslims try to do it in every year, weather they in hajj or not.

But I'm not sacrificing an animal this year. I think it is more correct to do it at least, because the prophet did this worship only once. this is my personal opinion that most of the hodjas think that an animal must be sacrificed every year. but I am skeptical about this recommendation because they are the problem of intelligence. It is clear that prophet made it only once in life so that every year sacrificing it is not necessary. I'm sacrificing it not every year but some years when I feel myself good. But I recommend you listen to hodjas, but not be, because they are crowdy.  :)

Greetings the muslim world in feast of sacrifice.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:38:00 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Greetings to feast of sacrifice
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 12:37:36 AM »
I'm not sure how to say I hope you enjoy this event.
It sounds important so I wish you well.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Greetings to feast of sacrifice
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
I'm not sure how to say I hope you enjoy this event.
It sounds important so I wish you well.

As the title.

Thanks.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong