Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?

• 1186 Replies
Re: Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?
« Reply #1020 on: June 05, 2021, 11:57:45 AM »
Sounds more like ebola to me.   You may want to see a doctor about that.
Thanks for your advice. I just tested myself for covid virus with negative result. But my body is full of >1000 other viruses that my immune system takes care of.

I'm going to regret this, but...

How did you test yourself?

Usually involves sticking a piece of plastic in the back of your throat and up so far up your nose you think you’ll stab your brain.  I do it about once a week.  Heiwa seeming to think that negative result means he’s immune though.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1021 on: June 05, 2021, 12:39:07 PM »
Thanks for your advice. I just tested myself for covid virus with negative result. But my body is full of >1000 other viruses that my immune system takes care of.

Usually involves sticking a piece of plastic in the back of your throat and up so far up your nose you think you’ll stab your brain.  I do it about once a week.  Heiwa seeming to think that negative result means he’s immune though.

I've been tested for real too, but remember who we are talking to here.

You are assuming he isn't shoving a meat thermometer... somewhere into his body and converting the numbers into secret anti-vaxx codes that only he can divine.  Or something else equally bizarre.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1022 on: June 05, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »

I bought a covid-x test kit at the local pharmacy down the road from my place. Evidently I assume that the test kit is fake, etc.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1023 on: June 05, 2021, 06:44:19 PM »

I bought a covid-x test kit at the local pharmacy down the road from my place. Evidently I assume that the test kit is fake, etc.

Why do you say that?  Did the instructions tell you to insert in rectum.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1024 on: June 05, 2021, 11:12:38 PM »

Well if you think it's fake why buy it? You're either a fool or in real life you are scared shitless of Covid and all your posts here is just blustering nonsense

Fool or a fake? Which are you?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #1025 on: June 06, 2021, 02:22:16 AM »

Why do you say that?  Did the instructions tell you to insert in rectum.

I guess any subject he talks out of his arse on, must first be shoved up there?

Heiwa

« Reply #1026 on: June 06, 2021, 04:43:15 AM »

Well if you think it's fake why buy it? You're either a fool or in real life you are scared shitless of Covid and all your posts here is just blustering nonsense

I bought the test, result of which was negative. Why do you get so scared shitless about it?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1027 on: June 06, 2021, 05:51:20 AM »

I bought the test, result of which was negative. Why do you get so scared shitless about it?

Why buy the test for a virus you believe to be a hoax or that whatever it is, your immune system is more than capable of dealing with it? The cost of that test could have bought you a nice cup of real coffee!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1028 on: June 06, 2021, 05:52:23 AM »

Why did you buy the test?

Heiwa

« Reply #1029 on: June 06, 2021, 08:16:02 AM »
The local newspaper mentioned it was available at any pharmacy, so I bought one kit. I was just curious. I think the test is fake. Like the virus.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1030 on: June 06, 2021, 08:32:40 AM »
The local newspaper mentioned it was available at any pharmacy, so I bought one kit. I was just curious. I think the test is fake. Like the virus.

Why did you buy it and use it if you think it's fake? What would be the point of jamming something into your face if it served literally no purpose? Seems like very odd and contradictory behaviour.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1031 on: June 06, 2021, 10:07:07 AM »

Why did you buy it and use it if you think it's fake? What would be the point of jamming something into your face if it served literally no purpose? Seems like very odd and contradictory behaviour.

Assuming he used it, and used it correctly is a big assumption.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1032 on: June 06, 2021, 10:17:42 AM »

Assuming he used it, and used it correctly is a big assumption.

True. My guess is that he stuck the swab in some orifice other than those associated with the region above the neck.

Heiwa

« Reply #1033 on: June 06, 2021, 11:16:01 AM »

Just curious to test it. I explain more at http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm .

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1034 on: June 06, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »

What were you testing?

« Reply #1035 on: June 06, 2021, 03:24:37 PM »

What were you testing?

His gag reflex, maybe?

Heiwa

« Reply #1036 on: June 06, 2021, 07:18:15 PM »

The test checked if I was dying from being infected by the corona-xx virus discovered 2020. The test was negative, i.e. I am alive with no corona-xx virus in my body. My body is however full of other viruses so my blood cannot be used by hospitals, even if I give free of charge. It seems I am immune against the corona-xx diseases without being vaxxed.
What were you testing?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1037 on: June 06, 2021, 09:10:40 PM »

The test checked if I was dying from being infected by the corona-xx virus discovered 2020. The test was negative, i.e. I am alive with no corona-xx virus in my body. My body is however full of other viruses so my blood cannot be used by hospitals, even if I give free of charge. It seems I am immune against the corona-xx diseases without being vaxxed.
What were you testing?

How did the test show you are immune?

Heiwa

« Reply #1038 on: June 06, 2021, 10:33:17 PM »

What were you testing?

The test just looked for covid-xx virus in my body cells and found nothing, I was told. Of course there are plenty other viruses in my cells and I am immune from them all. Reason is that I am not ill but healthy with a good immune system. The latter helps avoiding being ill.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1039 on: June 07, 2021, 03:11:21 AM »

What were you testing?

The test just looked for covid-xx virus in my body cells and found nothing, I was told. Of course there are plenty other viruses in my cells and I am immune from them all. Reason is that I am not ill but healthy with a good immune system. The latter helps avoiding being ill.

Actually you are not 'immune' to them all. Your body is keeping them in check. Should your immune system weaken through stress or sickness, they can take advantage of it

Your 'immunity' is conditional. So please stop eating shit foods and poisoning your body with cheap champagne and instant coffee.

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1040 on: June 07, 2021, 03:36:45 AM »
I'm going to go out on a ledge here and assume he hasn't actually bought a test, let alone used it correctly to get a result.

The whole "I tested myself" bit reads like his "I went to mars and saw a lander!" insanity.  He does have a habit of just making up nonsense and writing it like it really happened.

Hard to say if it just some strange form of sarcasm, or hallucinations.

« Reply #1041 on: June 07, 2021, 11:29:25 AM »

Your 'immunity' is conditional. So please stop eating shit foods and poisoning your body with cheap champagne and instant coffee.

Is decent champagne and real coffee ok?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #1042 on: June 07, 2021, 11:32:56 AM »

Decent and good champagne is ok.
So is real coffee.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1043 on: June 07, 2021, 11:49:56 AM »

Cheap champagne probably has more methanol in the bottle and real coffee wouldn't be infested with diseased cockroaches and soiled dirt

If you had an expensive, brand new supercar would you refill with a premium fuel it was designed for or the cheap one? You wouldn't treat your car like trash so why would you treat your body like trash

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1044 on: June 07, 2021, 10:00:38 PM »
I'm going to go out on a ledge here and assume he hasn't actually bought a test, let alone used it correctly to get a result.

The whole "I tested myself" bit reads like his "I went to mars and saw a lander!" insanity.  He does have a habit of just making up nonsense and writing it like it really happened.

The test kit I bought and used was about COVID-19 Antigen. You find it any French pharmacy!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1045 on: June 07, 2021, 10:55:58 PM »

The test kit I bought and used was about COVID-19 Antigen. You find it any French pharmacy!

And where and how did it determine that you are immune?

Heiwa

« Reply #1046 on: June 08, 2021, 02:25:13 AM »

The French test was negative after looking for covid-xx virus in my nose.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1047 on: June 08, 2021, 02:42:53 AM »

Hmm. Maybe you need to try again. Ram it right up in there. Dont worry, it's not like there's a brain to worry about getting hit

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1048 on: June 08, 2021, 06:17:58 AM »

Hmm. Maybe you need to try again. Ram it right up in there. Dont worry, it's not like there's a brain to worry about getting hit
Do you have a brain? I doubt it. Anyway, no virus would bother about you.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1049 on: June 08, 2021, 06:38:51 AM »

Have you considered the possibility that you just haven't been exposed to covid?  Yet.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.