Sattelite phones

• 160 Replies

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
Re: Sattelite phones
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2017, 12:49:03 PM »
So you are telling me that there are no 4G dead spots?

Not to be a shill, but I drove through the Appalachian mountains a month ago... When you are in the valley of two huge walls of granite (or whatever the mountains are made of)  there is no signal... only the sky above you...

But as soon as you get into an opening you get signal again... what is the $$$$ Shill money you are talking about?

What would Sirius Satellite Radio have a better Cell Tower Network coverage than Verizon and not be in the Cell phone business?  That isn't smart $$$$$
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2017, 12:50:27 PM »
I kind of hoped that you may find the Project Loon and present that as viable option but you didn't even have ability to find it on internet. Kind of sad.

"It's on the internet so it must be true"

^ this is what REers actually believe.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »
You think you've disproved everything I've said because...
You haven't said anything. You just trew here some image of some balloon and claimed without any evidence that this is some G4 balloon.  You haven't really provided any evidence that anyone even produces these kind of balloons. I kind of hoped that you may find the Project Loon and present that as viable option but you didn't even have ability to find it on internet. Kind of sad.
What valid proof is there for satellites out in the sky?

RocketSauce

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2017, 12:53:20 PM »
You haven't said anything. You just trew here some image of some balloon and claimed without any evidence that this is some G4 balloon.  You haven't really provided any evidence that anyone even produces these kind of balloons. I kind of hoped that you may find the Project Loon and present that as viable option but you didn't even have ability to find it on internet. Kind of sad.

My Sirius satellite radio... and the fact the only time I lose signal, is when i drive under a bridge.... Whereas FM radio, I lose when I leave the city....

*fact*

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2017, 12:55:04 PM »

My Sirius satellite radio... and the fact the only time I lose signal, is when i drive under a bridge.... Whereas FM radio, I lose when I leave the city....
You have a radio and you are believing its satellite out there?

?

zork

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
I kind of hoped that you may find the Project Loon and present that as viable option but you didn't even have ability to find it on internet. Kind of sad.

"It's on the internet so it must be true"

^ this is what REers actually believe.
I didn't say anything about it being true or not. You were the one who proposed that these services are provided with balloons. And Project Loon is where they provide internet with balloons. So it would have been perfect example for your benefit. But now you even claim that they don't provide these services with balloons. You should really make up your mind.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

RocketSauce

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2017, 12:58:26 PM »
That is a non-argument

You actually Believe (Blah Blah Blah)?!?!?!

I mean, granted I say that every time I get on this site... But I will give you kudos for being the first to respond in any way to my Sirius Satellite Radio comments... Even if your "You actually Believe (Blah blah blah)" didn't have a follow up of any sort.

*fact*

?

zork

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2017, 01:02:43 PM »
Various people are taking videos and photograps ISS transiting the moon and sun. Even students are making satellites which are sent up there, Project EstCube for example. There are hundreds of web pages with information about satellites and what info they provide. Japan, India, Europe, they all have pages describing their satellites, missions, technical details, raw data from them, etc. But I really don't know what is in your eyes "valid proof" for satellite up there. I bet that its easier to believe that all people are sweating blood to make up all this data and information than to accept that we have  technological capabilities to sent satellites up there.
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2017, 01:04:18 PM »
That is a non-argument

You actually Believe (Blah Blah Blah)?!?!?!

I mean, granted I say that every time I get on this site... But I will give you kudos for being the first to respond in any way to my Sirius Satellite Radio comments... Even if your "You actually Believe (Blah blah blah)" didn't have a follow up of any sort.
That's what I am trying to make a point...how can you believe on anything?

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2017, 01:10:04 PM »
Various people are taking videos and photograps ISS transiting the moon and sun. Even students are making satellites which are sent up there, Project EstCube for example. There are hundreds of web pages with information about satellites and what info they provide. Japan, India, Europe, they all have pages describing their satellites, missions, technical details, raw data from them, etc. But I really don't know what is in your eyes "valid proof" for satellite up there. I bet that its easier to believe that all people are sweating blood to make up all this data and information than to accept that we have  technological capabilities to sent satellites up there.
I did not see all the evidences available from the official sources of satellites tracking and all but I did see the live feed from NASA's own ISS and could not see anything which could prove that it is really real. those all videos could be CGI also like play some rotating earth in background and do some mumbo jumbo stuff which only NASA people are aware about.

Vauxhall

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2017, 01:10:41 PM »
But now you even claim that they don't provide these services with balloons. You should really make up your mind.

You're putting words in my mouth now. Why?

I never said these services didn't exist. They exist. They're just a racket. They're all the same service albeit tiered differently for profit.

"You don't get any service in the mountains? Why don't you upgrade to the SUPER SATELLITE PACKAGE for only $199.99 a month! Good goy!"
Read the FAQS.

?

zork

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2017, 01:25:23 PM »
But now you even claim that they don't provide these services with balloons. You should really make up your mind.

Because when I mentioned Project Loon you said - "It's on the internet so it must be true"
I can see there only one thing - you implicating that Project Loon isn't true. But Project Loon provides these kind of services you mentioned in relation with balloons. So, what I should think then? Do they provide these services wiht balloons or not? And where you can get info about them if Project Loon is ... I don't know, fake? Can you at last provide some information about these who provide it and some technical specifications and other information and not just some pictures of random balloons.
-

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2017, 01:27:13 PM »

What valid proof is there that satellites DON'T exist?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2017, 01:30:18 PM »

Well I am figuring out the same...what valid proof is there for satellites?

Crutchwater

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2017, 01:35:18 PM »

There is literally TONS of evidence on my side. Not the least of which is, you can go outside and see them for yourself. Their orbits are tracked and predictable down to the second.

« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2017, 01:37:25 PM »

There is literally TONS of evidence on my side. Not the least of which is, you can go outside and see them for yourself. Their orbits are tracked and predictable down to the second.
Then how does it make sense it is real?

?

zork

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2017, 01:41:27 PM »
I did not see all the evidences available from the official sources of satellites tracking and all but I did see the live feed from NASA's own ISS and could not see anything which could prove that it is really real. those all videos could be CGI also like play some rotating earth in background and do some mumbo jumbo stuff which only NASA people are aware about.
So, you discard all other evidence that is out there and base your opinion only on NASA video which you just think "could be CGI".
-

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2017, 01:46:23 PM »
So, you discard all other evidence that is out there and base your opinion only on NASA video which you just think "could be CGI".
I already pointed out there is no point of relying on the data provided by the equipment or device that itself is under question. I cannot believe on the data about tracking of satellites or predict their path. Why would I go to do that if existence of satellite itself is on the verge.

Crutchwater

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2017, 01:49:07 PM »

What originally influenced your decision that satellites do not exist?

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2017, 01:57:00 PM »

What originally influenced your decision that satellites do not exist?
I am not sure it exists or not...simple point.
I am not claiming it exists or doesn't exist.
I think it depends on people where their belief level is when it comes to how much conscious the person is.

?

zork

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2017, 02:02:49 PM »
I already pointed out there is no point of relying on the data provided by the equipment or device that itself is under question. I cannot believe on the data about tracking of satellites or predict their path. Why would I go to do that if existence of satellite itself is on the verge.
Satellites are not things to believe of. They are concrete scientific and technological achievements. All you are now saying is that you don't believe things you don't understand. Nothing to do here. Don't believe, it does not make their existance non-existance.
-

Vauxhall

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2017, 02:08:51 PM »

Because when I mentioned Project Loon you said - "It's on the internet so it must be true"
I can see there only one thing - you implicating that Project Loon isn't true. But Project Loon provides these kind of services you mentioned in relation with balloons. So, what I should think then? Do they provide these services wiht balloons or not? And where you can get info about them if Project Loon is ... I don't know, fake? Can you at last provide some information about these who provide it and some technical specifications and other information and not just some pictures of random balloons.

Project Loon is most likely a red herring project. I would need to research it more. I am just naturally distrustful of everything on the internet, as we all should be.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2017, 02:12:25 PM »
Satellites are not things to believe of. They are concrete scientific and technological achievements. All you are now saying is that you don't believe things you don't understand. Nothing to do here. Don't believe, it does not make their existance non-existance.
See I am clear about it to find something if satellites are really fake or some sort of deception or what it really is to add some key points and figure out what it could be if whatever people are believing is really real. Everything means everything its your and my life, job, the life we are living and the system through which we are undergoing. So if you will say just rely on all the satellite tracking data then you are not adding anything into it but giving same existing general reasons to believe and you are also relying on the information about which you are also not fully sure. But you will say its real you can find it here you can find it there...I think it is like you are just trying to satisfy and convince yourself by giving these reasons to believe.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2017, 02:14:55 PM »

Project Loon is most likely a red herring project. I would need to research it more. I am just naturally distrustful of everything on the internet, as we all should be.

Especially you, right?
You just got Weskered, bitches!

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2017, 02:26:37 PM »

Let me see if i follow you:

Say i trust the tracking satellites's data and want to test it. I take my telescope outside and point it on the direction stablished on the data and SEE an object that matches the satellite's specifications, what did i see? Would you imply i didn't see a satellite at all?   ???

This is no religion, there is no blind believing nor faith, i took what the said and put it into test, simply as that.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:28:30 PM by simba »

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2017, 02:32:20 PM »
I'm not asking you to believe tracking data and path predictions.  I'm asking you to put that data and those predictions to the test.  If you don't see the predicted satellite(s) in the time and place it is supposed to be, assuming you don't have cloud cover or some other user error preventing your success, then the prediction is wrong.

If you do, however, find something moving in the sky where and when we tell you to look, you at least have to address what it is if it's not a satellite and why we knew it would be there ahead of time.

?

zork

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
See I am clear about it to find something if satellites are really fake or some sort of deception or what it really is to add some key points and figure out what it could be if whatever people are believing is really real.
If you want to know if they are real then make some effort and go somewhere where someone can explain and show you things. You can't get that here. Only answers you get are - They don't exist or they exists and links to other websites or videos people filming/photographing satellites which you just don't believe..

I think it is like you are just trying to satisfy and convince yourself by giving these reasons to believe.
I don't have any need to convince myself to believe. I know. I followed quite closely Project EstCube which was quite open and in  the country where I live. I even know some people personally who were connected to the project. Its not about belief, it about knowing, learning and knowledge.
-

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2017, 02:51:15 PM »
I already got a clear response to my question. No one in this thread can provide any credentials that show they are an authority on weather balloons, GPS, or anything of that nature. There's no reason to respond. They have shown their intellectual dishonesty. They are frauds who think googling the answers to all life's questions will show them the way. Trusting others over their own senses. Pathetic.
The only one who needs any credentials on weather balloons is the person claiming that they are responsible for what the rest of the world believes is handled by satellites.  That would be you, by the way.  The rest of us don't need to be credentialed, we're asking you to educate us on this balloon system, because my own senses don't show any information about your claims.

Quite frankly, I don't even need your credentials, I would just like you to do better than "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" before you claim to have a better answer than the rest of the world and then accuse us all of intellectual dishonesty.

Sure.
Seriously?  That's the best you can come up with after building an entire argument on a foundation of "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" and then calling other people intellectually dishonest?

If you can acknowledge that you're 100% in the wrong (which is what I infer from this ridiculous post), then the least you could do is apologize and admit your error instead of sulking like an angsty teen.

I am not the one responding emotionally, so this "Sulky teenager" routine you're projecting on me is exactly that: projection. You think you've disproved everything I've said because you can provide a manufacturer for weather balloons (that you googled). Which is not relevant at all. You don't understand the basics of how to form a proper argument.
Calling you out for not knowing what you're talking about isn't "responding emotionally". 

I don't think I've disproved anything you said because you've disproved everything you said before I had the chance.

You talk about how to form an argument, and yet you said here is an example of your "argument":
Yes it does! Cell phone towers have a radius around them and dont cover every place on earth. As for satellite phones they work almost every place on earth even in the middle of the oceans which definitely dont have cell towers.

You lack reading comprehension. They don't need cell towers. There are also balloons that function as what you call "satellites". They are similar to weather balloons in design.

Normal "Cell service" that degrades in certain areas (mountains, to use Sokarul's example) is simply a signal that is ONLY using cell towers. A "satellite" based signal uses 4G Balloons and other technology, which allows it to work even in isolated areas.
I bolded two statements in your quote that are statements you made as if they are factual.  You don't claim to be speculating or hypothesizing, daydreaming or fantasizing.  The first bold statement says "There are...", not "there may be..." or "there could be".  The second says "A "satellite" based signal uses...", not "...might use..." or "...could use..."

When asked to provide even the most basic evidence to support these "facts" you've shared, you answered:
The technology is a lot more powerful than we're led to believe. It doesn't take "thousands" to cover the area of the United States for example. And yes, you can spot these balloons in the sky all the time and can easily view them lining the firmament with a telescope.

Regarding the manufacturer, I would guess that world governments manufacturer them and their schematics are top secret. I don't have that information.
You claim "the technology is a lot more powerful than we're led to believe." and in the same post, admit "their schematics are top secret" and that you "don't have that information".

You don't even know who makes these balloons that you have stated with certainty exist and "would guess" that "world governments manufacturer (sic) them", the reason you "would guess" this not being not apparent to anyone. 

I'm very sure I don't need critiques in constructing a "proper argument" from someone who believes that spinning some delusional fantasy from their own mind and pawning it off as absolute truth that should simply be accepted, and then supporting that fantasy with such evidence as "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" even qualifies as an argument.

You are literally an embarrassment to intellectual debate and should be ashamed of questioning anyone else's "intellectual honesty".

Vauxhall

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2017, 02:58:38 PM »
Sure.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2017, 03:08:08 PM »
Sure.
Of course.  Go hide in the corner and hope the better prepared debater will just go away.  You're a champ.