Sattelite phones

• 160 Replies

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
Re: Sattelite phones
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:59 AM »
Could you post your credentials as well? Thanks.
I have credentials lot more than you. That is enough.

Sure.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 11:14:19 AM »
OK...let me assume they are devices serviced regularly...that's why govt is launching so many satellites each year..might be to service them or replenish them. But people like me need some legit convincing proof for that. So what could be next?

I just posted proof. Round Earthers love pictures to prove their points. I posted my picture. Choose to believe or not to believe. It's up to you. I am simply presenting the facts as I know them.
I am neither globe head nor accepting flat earth theory fully, actually I am on the verge to go anywhere :D :D
but putting forward some evidence which is not compeling enough to prove and make people convinced doesn't make any difference. Same is applicable on spherical and flat version of earth.

Note: "Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn..."

Vauxhall

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2017, 11:15:12 AM »
I am neither globe head nor accepting flat earth theory fully, actually I am on the verge to go anywhere :D :D

We are similar in that way.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2017, 11:22:32 AM »

We are similar in that way.
Yes...but the scene is like mass people are eating science and shitting shit. Not questioning root and basic questions and believing everything they are taught in schools and then living miserable life afterwards.

?

zork

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2017, 11:22:49 AM »
I have credentials lot more than you. That is enough.

Sure.
You really are gullible, are you.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2017, 11:25:49 AM »
So you show a picture of a balloon which is a weather balloon and thats your evidence of the 3,000 plus satellites being faked? LOL

Are you in the weather balloon industry?

Could you post your credentials so I know I'm not wasting my time when responding to you? If you are not in the industry and have no experience with weather balloons just admit it so that we can move on to something more pressing.

You send this kind of balloon up and it goes wherever wind pushes it. You never know where it comes down and when and there is no servicing for these kind of balloons. They just go pop and equipment goes falling down. I don't know how tech unsavvy you are that you think this is possible.

Could you post your credentials on Physics, Astrophysics, Geology, Geodesics and Comunications and all related technology and practice to it (since we are at it)?

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2017, 11:26:07 AM »

Could you post your credentials so I know I'm not wasting my time when responding to you? If you are not in the industry and have no experience with weather balloons just admit it so that we can move on to something more pressing.

You dont need to be in the weather balloon business to know what one looks like. Just spend 5mins of research and you can see almost all weather balloons look like that with the same parachute setup with some light weight scientific gear on it. Not only that but satellites weigh a few thousand pounds to several thousands of pounds. Yet you think a tiny balloon like those can lift a fake satellite?
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2017, 11:28:21 AM »

You dont need to be in the weather balloon business to know what one looks like. Just spend 5mins of research and you can see almost all weather balloons look like that with the same parachute setup with some light weight scientific gear on it. Not only that but satellites weigh a few thousand pounds to several thousands of pounds. Yet you think a tiny balloon like those can lift a fake satellite?
Whole satellite doesn't remain in the sky after it is in orbit!

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2017, 11:30:05 AM »

Meant to say that most of the parts are just to launch the whole body and afterwards its only satellite in orbit. So it might be weather balloons are holding the satellite part.

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2017, 11:33:42 AM »

Regarding the manufacturer, I would guess that world governments manufacturer them and their schematics are top secret. I don't have that information.
So you're "debunking" satellites by "guess"ing some information and then with other information you don't have?  And you believe these guesses and non-information has any value whatsoever outside your own mind?

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 11:35:18 AM by ItsRoundIPromise »

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2017, 11:37:07 AM »
I just posted proof. Round Earthers love pictures to prove their points. I posted my picture. Choose to believe or not to believe. It's up to you. I am simply presenting the facts as I know them.
You can't be serious...

Your "proof" consists of your "guesses" and information you admit you don't have.  Guesses and non-information aren't facts.

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2017, 11:37:59 AM »

Regarding the manufacturer, I would guess that world governments manufacturer them and their schematics are top secret. I don't have that information.
So you're "debunking" satellites by "guess"ing some information and then with other information you don't have?  And you believe these guesses and non-information has any value whatsoever outside your own mind?
What proof do you have about satellites after it is far away from your eyes after it is launched?

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2017, 11:46:35 AM »
What proof do you have about satellites after it is far away from your eyes after it is launched?
I could provide you with their manufacturers.  I could find some technical information about them.  I could get you information about their launch dates, mission, and orbital characteristics.  I could find photographs of satellites being constructed.

We could agree on a satellite that is visible from your location and I could find information that will predict where and when it will be visible and you could observe it.   

I could ask you to use any GPS device, as they require a cloud of geostationary satellites to function. 

I will produce any or all of these if you'd like me to, you just need to give me some time because I'm at work at the moment.

I can certainly do better than "I would guess they are there." and "I don't have that information".

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2017, 11:49:26 AM »
I could provide you with their manufacturers.  I could find some technical information about them.  I could get you information about their launch dates, mission, and orbital characteristics.  I could find photographs of satellites being constructed.

We could agree on a satellite that is visible from your location and I could find information that will predict where and when it will be visible and you could observe it.   

I could ask you to use any GPS device, as they require a cloud of geostationary satellites to function. 

I will produce any or all of these if you'd like me to, you just need to give me some time because I'm at work at the moment.

I can certainly do better than "I would guess they are there." and "I don't have that information".
That would be helpful to find the way out. But documents from NASA and Govt or something like that I am not believing now.

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2017, 12:00:39 PM »

Meant to say that most of the parts are just to launch the whole body and afterwards its only satellite in orbit. So it might be weather balloons are holding the satellite part.

Nope the actual satellites weigh on average from the smallest types that are about 3,000 pounds up to around 13,000 pounds. Thats just the satellites not the rockets that launch them. The space shuttle fully fueled weighed 4.4 million pounds plus the 65,000 pounds of cargo weight capacity.
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2017, 12:02:57 PM »

Nope the actual satellites weigh on average from the smallest types that are about 3,000 pounds up to around 13,000 pounds. Thats just the satellites not the rockets that launch them. The space shuttle fully fueled weighed 4.4 million pounds plus the 65,000 pounds of cargo weight capacity.
From where you got all this information...just a question...

Vauxhall

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2017, 12:06:32 PM »
I already got a clear response to my question. No one in this thread can provide any credentials that show they are an authority on weather balloons, GPS, or anything of that nature. There's no reason to respond. They have shown their intellectual dishonesty. They are frauds who think googling the answers to all life's questions will show them the way. Trusting others over their own senses. Pathetic.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2017, 12:07:55 PM »

That would be helpful to find the way out. But documents from NASA and Govt or something like that I am not believing now.
How about a website to a private company? http://www.jsati.com/index.asp
I found that with about 30 sec of google.  Imagine if one or both of us actually did some real research.

Here is a private website that offers satellite viewing predictions for each day.  Why trust NASA when you can look up at the sky and see them yourself? http://www.heavens-above.com/AllSats.aspx

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2017, 12:11:49 PM »
I already got a clear response to my question. No one in this thread can provide any credentials that show they are an authority on weather balloons, GPS, or anything of that nature. There's no reason to respond. They have shown their intellectual dishonesty. They are frauds who think googling the answers to all life's questions will show them the way. Trusting others over their own senses. Pathetic.
The only one who needs any credentials on weather balloons is the person claiming that they are responsible for what the rest of the world believes is handled by satellites.  That would be you, by the way.  The rest of us don't need to be credentialed, we're asking you to educate us on this balloon system, because my own senses don't show any information about your claims.

Quite frankly, I don't even need your credentials, I would just like you to do better than "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" before you claim to have a better answer than the rest of the world and then accuse us all of intellectual dishonesty. 

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2017, 12:13:11 PM »

I found that with about 30 sec of google.  Imagine if one or both of us actually did some real research.

Here is a private website that offers satellite viewing predictions for each day.  Why trust NASA when you can look up at the sky and see them yourself? http://www.heavens-above.com/AllSats.aspx
Can we really see satellites in the sky with our own eyes?

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2017, 12:13:52 PM »

Common easy to find info just go to the library, use an encyclopedia, look at public records or use the greatest tool we have ever made to exchange knowledge, the web.
- John Adams

Vauxhall

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2017, 12:15:15 PM »
The only one who needs any credentials on weather balloons is the person claiming that they are responsible for what the rest of the world believes is handled by satellites.  That would be you, by the way.  The rest of us don't need to be credentialed, we're asking you to educate us on this balloon system, because my own senses don't show any information about your claims.

Quite frankly, I don't even need your credentials, I would just like you to do better than "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" before you claim to have a better answer than the rest of the world and then accuse us all of intellectual dishonesty.

Sure.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2017, 12:18:19 PM »

Can we really see satellites in the sky with our own eyes?
Absolutely.  And if you don't believe they are actually satellites, you can spot one, then magnify it with binoculars or a telescope.  The ISS is best if you get a pass in your area because it's so much larger, but yes, there are many satellites visible to the naked eye.

And even if you reject the fact that they are satellites, and that their motion and position is 100% predictable by RE science, as evidenced by the website, you still are left with a bunch of moving dots that you will have to explain for a FE.  Good luck with that.

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2017, 12:19:06 PM »

Common easy to find info just go to the library, use an encyclopedia, look at public records or use the greatest tool we have ever made to exchange knowledge, the web.
That's all I have done since childhood.

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2017, 12:21:21 PM »

Sure.
Seriously?  That's the best you can come up with after building an entire argument on a foundation of "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" and then calling other people intellectually dishonest?

If you can acknowledge that you're 100% in the wrong (which is what I infer from this ridiculous post), then the least you could do is apologize and admit your error instead of sulking like an angsty teen. 

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2017, 12:21:54 PM »
Yes it does! Cell phone towers have a radius around them and dont cover every place on earth. As for satellite phones they work almost every place on earth even in the middle of the oceans which definitely dont have cell towers.

You lack reading comprehension. They don't need cell towers. There are also balloons that function as what you call "satellites". They are similar to weather balloons in design.

Normal "Cell service" that degrades in certain areas (mountains, to use Sokarul's example) is simply a signal that is ONLY using cell towers. A "satellite" based signal uses 4G Balloons and other technology, which allows it to work even in isolated areas.

Um... Sir.... Have you been to the mountains?  There is no 4G service there... No Cell Service... No FM Radio, Some AM Radio depending on where you are or time of day... and Satellite Radio and phones and Garmins work like a champ...
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Vauxhall

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2017, 12:30:05 PM »

Sure.
Seriously?  That's the best you can come up with after building an entire argument on a foundation of "I would guess" and "I don't have that information" and then calling other people intellectually dishonest?

If you can acknowledge that you're 100% in the wrong (which is what I infer from this ridiculous post), then the least you could do is apologize and admit your error instead of sulking like an angsty teen.

I am not the one responding emotionally, so this "Sulky teenager" routine you're projecting on me is exactly that: projection. You think you've disproved everything I've said because you can provide a manufacturer for weather balloons (that you googled). Which is not relevant at all. You don't understand the basics of how to form a proper argument.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2017, 12:33:54 PM »
Yes it does! Cell phone towers have a radius around them and dont cover every place on earth. As for satellite phones they work almost every place on earth even in the middle of the oceans which definitely dont have cell towers.

You lack reading comprehension. They don't need cell towers. There are also balloons that function as what you call "satellites". They are similar to weather balloons in design.

Normal "Cell service" that degrades in certain areas (mountains, to use Sokarul's example) is simply a signal that is ONLY using cell towers. A "satellite" based signal uses 4G Balloons and other technology, which allows it to work even in isolated areas.

Um... Sir.... Have you been to the mountains?  There is no 4G service there... No Cell Service... No FM Radio, Some AM Radio depending on where you are or time of day... and Satellite Radio and phones and Garmins work like a champ...
Point to note is that there is no 4G service on your mobile but connectivity service on some devices which is obvious.

Vauxhall

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2017, 12:38:23 PM »

Ah, I see you've fallen for the "these services are actually different" lie.

$$$$
Read the FAQS.

?

zork

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2017, 12:48:47 PM »
You think you've disproved everything I've said because...
You haven't said anything. You just trew here some image of some balloon and claimed without any evidence that this is some G4 balloon.  You haven't really provided any evidence that anyone even produces these kind of balloons. I kind of hoped that you may find the Project Loon and present that as viable option but you didn't even have ability to find it on internet. Kind of sad.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.