Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

• 1472 Replies
Re: Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?
« Reply #1470 on: August 31, 2023, 06:43:14 AM »
There's something called TNT equivalent. In other words, a bomb that is particularly explosive is equal to a certain number of tons of dynamite. This is beca dynamite has a set amount of energy, and so does a ton of it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNT_equivalent

I didn't know this myself before researching.

TNT equivalent is a convention for expressing energy, typically used to describe the energy released in an explosion. The ton of TNT is a unit of energy defined by convention to be 4.184 gigajoules (1 gigacalorie),[1] which is the approximate energy released in the detonation of a metric ton (1,000 kilograms) of TNT. In other words, for each gram of TNT exploded, 4.184 kilojoules (or 4,184 joules) of energy are released.

They are not carting around literal tons of dynamite. They have an explosive better than dynamite. Why is it not nuclear, you ask? Why must it be nuclear, I respond.

The point being, in all the above tests of power of this new weapon, years passed, and trees are still growing. No radiation turned all life into withered husks. It is simply either high explosive or the result of a chain explosion. They made dure to take a pretty picture for the camera though.

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1471 on: August 31, 2023, 07:50:43 AM »
There's something called TNT equivalent. In other words, a bomb that is particularly explosive is equal to a certain number of tons of dynamite. This is beca dynamite has a set amount of energy, and so does a ton of it.

TNT equivalent is a convention for expressing energy, typically used to describe the energy released in an explosion. The ton of TNT is a unit of energy defined by convention to be 4.184 gigajoules (1 gigacalorie),[1] which is the approximate energy released in the detonation of a metric ton (1,000 kilograms) of TNT. In other words, for each gram of TNT exploded, 4.184 kilojoules (or 4,184 joules) of energy are released.

They are not carting around literal tons of dynamite. They have an explosive better than dynamite. Why is it not nuclear, you ask? Why must it be nuclear, I respond.

The point being, in all the above tests of power of this new weapon, years passed, and trees are still growing. No radiation turned all life into withered husks. It is simply either high explosive or the result of a chain explosion. They made dure to take a pretty picture for the camera though.

Yes, years have passed.  While large doses of radiation will kill vegetation, unless the high radiation dose remains constant, vegetation will regrow.

You clearly don't understand how radiation emissions from nuclear weapons work and how areas that still have radioactive emissions can still have vegetation grow.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #1472 on: September 21, 2023, 05:11:41 PM »

to see the flash of light as bright as a camera flash over the hole valley causing the street light to go out ; the hole island was lit up.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.