Ichi & James Must Go

• 144 Replies

Weegee Board

• Pokemon Master

?

Horatio

• Official Member
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
Re: Ichi & James Must Go
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2011, 11:41:07 AM »
God bless Horatio
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2011, 11:45:51 AM »
God bless Horatio

I take that to mean that you intend to resign?
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
Just like bl4ke360, Horatio is a way of ridding the fora of waste and unnecessary excess material.  Horatio is a normal function of the fora.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2011, 03:21:08 AM »
Ichi and James are fair mods.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2011, 10:38:28 AM »
Ichi and James are fair mods.

This has nothing to do with them being mods.

« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2011, 04:39:00 AM »
I am one of the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation, and I am the longest standing moderator on this website. How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

nothing like blowing smoke up ones own ass. anyways, I just Googled (inb4 Google is fake) "the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation" and could find absolutely nothing whatsoever, bar this post to confirm your credentials. I was just about to take you seriously if I could have found something like that out about you was true.

what are your credentials by the way?

Hessy

• My alts: Edgeworth, any/all spambots
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2011, 05:13:54 AM »
what are your credentials by the way?

Lurk more and answer your own question.  You'll probably find he hasn't any.

« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2011, 05:18:26 AM »
yawn...Hessy has another hissy fit, perhaps you should calm down a little and stop being so aggressive. there are no answers to be found in lurking, hence me asking him for his credentials, I hope that's ok with you? I'll PM you next time in advance to clear it though

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2011, 05:19:53 AM »
I just Googled (inb4 Google is fake) "the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation" and could find absolutely nothing whatsoever, bar this post to confirm your credentials.
ITT: Newfag Googled the Flat Earth Society and found the Flat Earth Society; world in awe.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Hessy

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2011, 05:24:46 AM »
yawn...Hessy has another hissy fit, perhaps you should calm down a little and stop being so aggressive. there are no answers to be found in lurking, hence me asking him for his credentials, I hope that's ok with you? I'll PM you next time in advance to clear it though

There are plenty of answers to be found by lurking.  In this particular instance, enough lurking would confirm or cast doubt on his credentials.

And by the way, I'm not the one having the hissy fits; it's clear that you're the one with the temper and patience problems.

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:28 AM »
I just Googled (inb4 Google is fake) "the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation" and could find absolutely nothing whatsoever, bar this post to confirm your credentials.
ITT: Newfag Googled the Flat Earth Society and found the Flat Earth Society; world in awe.

I actually Googled "the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation", try harder, and find new names to call me, I love the puerile writhing as you tie yourself in knots trying to insult me

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2011, 05:29:51 AM »
There are plenty of answers to be found by lurking.  In this particular instance, enough lurking would confirm or cast doubt on his credentials.

I have lurked, adn found nothing to support his credentials, hence me searching further, using Google, but still found nothing, and so I have asked him. I really don't see what your problem is with this, you said yourself the credentials cannot be found by lurking, just a lack of them.

And by the way, I'm not the one having the hissy fits; it's clear that you're the one with the temper and patience problems.

that was just gentle ribbing, but thanks for biting anyway

Hessy

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2011, 05:38:06 AM »
but thanks for biting anyway

As much of a trollbait as I am, apparently you're even worse  ;)

You took James's bait.  He was just being outlandishly hyperbolic, as usual.

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
so James is a troll? seriously? if so, hats off, I have been on the fence as to his postings about dinosaur ships and moon shrimp, but settled on him being serious as it was carried for so long. serious question, is he?

Hessy

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2011, 05:50:54 AM »
so James is a troll? seriously? if so, hats off, I have been on the fence as to his postings about dinosaur ships and moon shrimp, but settled on him being serious as it was carried for so long. serious question, is he?

At the risk of biting again...

I haven't lurked enough or been on this site long enough to give a definitive answer, but I'm pretty sure he's a legitimate FEer, albeit an obscenely hyperbolic one.  I think most of the stuff he says is stuff he comes up with to entertain himself.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2011, 03:05:36 PM »

I actually Googled "the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation", try harder, and find new names to call me, I love the puerile writhing as you tie yourself in knots trying to insult me

You seem to have some trouble understanding how Google works.  Otherwise why would you expect anything meaningful to come out of such a specific search?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2011, 03:18:40 PM »
don't be so patronising, I have no issues understanding how search engines work, and have never had any trouble spearching for specifics before, in fact, the word 'specific' is key, it ususally identifies an narrows down your serach results. in fact, as a quick test, Googling "the most eminent living scientists of our generation" returns plenty of results relating to the exact text

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2011, 03:34:13 PM »
He's a real FE'er (his real name is James McIntyre. You can google him). He just likes trolling us here at the fora.

PizzaPlanet

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2011, 03:37:00 PM »
don't be so patronising
Then stop acting like a child.

I have no issues understanding how search engines work
Incorrect.

and have never had any trouble spearching for specifics before
I have never had sex before, therefore after my first sexual intercourse, I am still a virgin.
I'm afraid your logic is... well, bad.

in fact, the word 'specific' is key, it ususally identifies an narrows down your serach results
Which is what you have obtained, yes.

in fact, as a quick test, Googling "the most eminent living scientists of our generation" returns plenty of results relating to the exact text
Yup, very much like in the case you've presented earlier.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »
I just tried this in Google:

"the most eminent living Round Earth scientists of our generation"

The first entry listed is a thread from TFES regarding moonshrimp. Could that scientist be the new member named Skooma? 

« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2011, 04:02:26 PM »
don't be so patronising

Incorrect.

I have never had sex before, therefore after my first sexual intercourse, I am still a virgin.

in fact, the word 'specific' is key, it ususally identifies an narrows down your serach results

in fact, as a quick test, Googling "the most eminent living scientists of our generation" returns plenty of results relating to the exact text

yawn, idiotic ranting from the empty vessel, jumping in on conversations unrelated to them just so everyone one notices the little attention whore, away with you, rent boy, you’re not welcome here

« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2011, 04:11:32 PM »
He's a real FE'er (his real name is James McIntyre. You can google him). He just likes trolling us here at the fora.

I just did, but still can't find anything other than piss taking, there is one link that just looks like a copy pasta from the FAQ's on here, but everything else is not being taken seriously, and I can find nothing outside of his own assertion that he occupies the pious position he embelished upon himself

PizzaPlanet

« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »
yawn, idiotic ranting from the empty vessel, jumping in on conversations unrelated to them just so everyone one notices the little attention whore, away with you, rent boy, you're not welcome here
I just did, but still can't find anything other than piss taking, there is one link that just looks like a copy pasta from the FAQ's on here, but everything else is not being taken seriously, and I can find nothing outside of his own assertion that he occupies the pious position he embelished upon himself
Personal attack upon ad hominem upon personal attack.
Also, I like it how you claim I'm not welcome here. I didn't know you owned this site, seeing how you've made your account 6 days ago and are still stuck at the "angry noob who didn't read the FAQ" stage.
It's okay, we get many of those. We've become used to the trouble-making likes of you. Sooner or later you'll realise this.

?

vhu9644

• Round earth supporter
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2011, 05:20:53 PM »
don't be so patronising

Incorrect.

yawn, idiotic ranting from the empty vessel, jumping in on conversations unrelated to them just so everyone one notices the little attention whore, away with you, rent boy, you’re not welcome here

i dont think you are being fair to PP

he can be mean at times true, and he is very very capable at baiting/trolling, but he isnt that bad.  he is able to debate well enough, and to hold his position.
people i respect: Ski, Oracle, PizzaPlanet, Wendy

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2011, 05:22:14 PM »
don't be so patronising

Incorrect.

Behave yourself.

Hessy

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »
Personal attack upon ad hominem upon personal attack.

Which claim(s) did he falsify due to his personal attack on you?  Personal attack =/= ad hominem

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7540427.stm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403802,00.html

PizzaPlanet

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2011, 08:05:16 PM »
Which claim(s) did he falsify due to his personal attack on you?  Personal attack =/= ad hominem
You're right. That's why I listed them separately.
In my opinion, the part that mentions "piss talking" was an ad hominem. He basically says that what he found is of no use, because it was "piss talking".