War

• 3582 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: War
« Reply #3480 on: April 30, 2024, 03:27:38 PM »
I haven't seen a single video of the banana eaters throwing bananas, I think that is a rumor that is being spread. Kinda like the rumor that some "recently injected" mice were thrown into one of the encampments. No, I have no idea what the mice were recently injected with! Maybe bananas.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

gnuarm

« Reply #3481 on: April 30, 2024, 03:37:29 PM »
Why does this thread keep showing up in my list of new replies?  I keep visiting the thread, but it never seems to go away.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3482 on: April 30, 2024, 03:58:06 PM »
Because we keep posting new replies.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

gnuarm

« Reply #3483 on: April 30, 2024, 08:04:25 PM »

There is New Replies, and New Posts.  I expected New Posts to be all threads.  New Replies should only be replies to my posts.  No one in War has replied to my posts for days. 

This is how most forums do it, anyway. 

« Reply #3484 on: May 01, 2024, 01:58:11 AM »

There is New Replies, and New Posts.  I expected New Posts to be all threads.  New Replies should only be replies to my posts.  No one in War has replied to my posts for days. 

This must be very upsetting for you.  Pleasure ensure you contact our customer service department to leave feedback.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

JackBlack

« Reply #3485 on: May 01, 2024, 03:12:09 AM »

The forum can't tell who it is responding to.
Especially when people can respond without quoting you.
So new replies shows all threads you have posted in which have a new comment.

gnuarm

« Reply #3486 on: May 01, 2024, 10:56:25 AM »

The forum can't tell who it is responding to.
Especially when people can respond without quoting you.
So new replies shows all threads you have posted in which have a new comment.

Strange.  I've used many, many forums before and they all handle this easily.  But,whatever. 

Is there a way to stop being made aware of each new post to a given thread?  This one in particular is not of much interest. 

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #3487 on: May 01, 2024, 11:18:53 AM »
there's a notify button at the bottom and the top and you can stop receiving notifications using them. probably. just my guess.
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

gnuarm

« Reply #3488 on: May 01, 2024, 02:03:54 PM »
there's a notify button at the bottom and the top and you can stop receiving notifications using them. probably. just my guess.

Possibly.  I tried the button and it asked if I wanted "to be notified".  Then I tried it again and it asked if I wanted "to not be notified".  We'll see if that works. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3489 on: May 01, 2024, 03:28:15 PM »
I think the notify button causes the forum to send you a penguin.

« Reply #3490 on: May 01, 2024, 04:05:59 PM »
Why arent you interested in what us other yahoos have to say?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #3491 on: May 02, 2024, 02:05:06 AM »
18% ?

It is too ridiculous to be funny.

All places that appear east of the Dnieper River on the map and are light colored (except yellow) are Russian military operations areas. The fact that Russians allow Ukrainian people to live in this region does not indicate that these places are under Ukraine's control.

There is talk in the Middle Eastern media whether the Russians will be able to finish off Ukraine this summer. You westerners still think there is a balanced war with Russia. This is similar to the attitude of the German people, who thought they had won the war until they saw Russian tanks in Berlin. I pity for you westerners.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #3492 on: May 02, 2024, 02:36:57 AM »
18% ?

All places that appear east of the Dnieper River on the map and are light colored (except yellow) are Russian military operations areas. The fact that Russians allow Ukrainian people to live in this region does not indicate that these places are under Ukraine's control.

There is talk in the Middle Eastern media whether the Russians will be able to finish off Ukraine this summer. You westerners still think there is a balanced war with Russia. This is similar to the attitude of the German people, who thought they had won the war until they saw Russian tanks in Berlin. I pity for you westerners.

But those areas aren't 50% of Ukraine.  They're 18%.  Please go do your own math on area.

Also, its been a long war.  If Russia could finish it off by summer, they would have finished it long ago.

Also, German people knew they were losing for a while.

But hey, lets see where this is in the fall.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JackBlack

« Reply #3493 on: May 02, 2024, 03:14:58 AM »
Is there a way to stop being made aware of each new post to a given thread?  This one in particular is not of much interest.
I haven't confirmed yet, but click the notify button, then click unnotify after it reloads. That might work.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3494 on: May 02, 2024, 05:54:50 AM »
https://x.com/DanaBashCNN/status/1785725450527842512

Today: Destruction, violence and hate overtake college campuses across the country with Jewish students feeling unsafe at their own schools. It is unacceptable, and harkening back to the 1930s in Europe. Our @InsidePolitics show open, here.

When I read the tweet I thought it was Fox News, but this is CNN. I do not think it helps anyone to be this hyperbolic. Yes, there has been some antisemitism from the pro Palestine side, but no one is rounding up the Jews.

The House just passed the "Antisemitism Awareness Act" with only 21 Republicans voting nay, and 70 Democrats voting nay. We are on the verge of Congress passing hate speech laws, which will take an act of the Supreme Court to strike down.

« Reply #3495 on: May 02, 2024, 06:06:00 AM »
Jews pwn the media
Hahaha

Conspiracys start with a half truth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #3496 on: May 02, 2024, 06:18:32 AM »
18% ?

But those areas aren't 50% of Ukraine.  They're 18%.  Please go do your own math on area.

Also, its been a long war.  If Russia could finish it off by summer, they would have finished it long ago.

Also, German people knew they were losing for a while.

But hey, lets see where this is in the fall.

Ok, lets clarify this.

This is the shape that appears on the map. It was divided into east and west of the Dnieper river. This is also proportional to the location of military units' deployment (front line).

Trapeziums owned by Ukraine (approximate size): [1.00 ; 0.77 ; 0.90 ; 0.79 ;h=0.78] + [0.98 , 0.49 , 0.81 , 0.77 h= 0.63] = 0.6903 + 0.4632 =

Area (unitsquare): 1.1535 (%65, calculated below)

Trapeziums owned by Russia (approximate size): [1.33 ; 0.54 ; 1.32 ; 0.50 ; h=0.52] + [0.61 ; 0.31 ; 0.66 ; 0.29 ; h=0.30] = 0.4862 + 0.138

Area (unitsquare): 0,6242 (%35)

Calculated:  1.1535 / (1.1535+ 0,6242) = %35 to 65%

18% to 35 = 35-18= 17% mistake

50% to 35 = 50-35= 15% mistake.

Rational mistake:

My mistake: 50-35/35 = 43%
Your mistake: 35-18/18 = 94%

As we can see, the actual area of ​​35% is closer to my estimate of 50% than your estimate of 18%. In this case, it would not be wrong to say that Russia owns half of Ukraine; considering owns its 18 percent.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #3497 on: May 02, 2024, 06:25:57 AM »
Looka loke a mercator map which is skewed to enlarge northern half

Because 1 eartha a globe.
2.   Eurpoean penis envy of africa

« Reply #3498 on: May 02, 2024, 06:51:24 AM »
Wise, what proportion of Ukraine is highlighted in red?  Do you truly think it is half?  I know geography isn't your strong suite, but common.

Russia got up to 27% about 2 years ago, Ukraine got this down to 15% and it's now up to 18%.

"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Lorddave

« Reply #3499 on: May 02, 2024, 06:57:35 AM »

Today: Destruction, violence and hate overtake college campuses across the country with Jewish students feeling unsafe at their own schools. It is unacceptable, and harkening back to the 1930s in Europe. Our @InsidePolitics show open, here.

When I read the tweet I thought it was Fox News, but this is CNN. I do not think it helps anyone to be this hyperbolic. Yes, there has been some antisemitism from the pro Palestine side, but no one is rounding up the Jews.

The House just passed the "Antisemitism Awareness Act" with only 21 Republicans voting nay, and 70 Democrats voting nay. We are on the verge of Congress passing hate speech laws, which will take an act of the Supreme Court to strike down.

So just like Europe.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3500 on: May 02, 2024, 07:10:25 AM »

So just like Europe.

It's not something we should emulate.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #3501 on: May 02, 2024, 07:49:26 AM »

I don’t know where you get that rubbish from. Fox?
Every summer France burns, and nobody is tied to Europe more
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3502 on: May 02, 2024, 08:18:17 AM »
We're getting it from "respectable" media.

I don't like this. It makes me feel like a conspiracy theorist. It's an unpleasant feeling. If I had Bigfoot as a coworker I would resent him for making me think that Bigfoot exists.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #3503 on: May 02, 2024, 08:35:27 AM »
As long as you don’t go full BB, a healthy amount of, “WTF are they up to now? is good.

Always suspect the media as it’s largely owned by scumbags and slimeballs, happiest peddling horror and distrust, so that crack downs seem a good idea.

But US media pushes, let’s not look at the rest of the world in a favourable light lest you see you are living in a dystopia, and we are all better off in our drafty castles eating boiled cabbage.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #3504 on: May 02, 2024, 08:42:20 AM »
cnn = respectable?

BAH!
BAAAAAH!

what's "BB"?

https://www.cnn.com/profiles/cnn-leadership

i only see one jew on there.
JEW
said with an extra hard J, elongated OO.

Poe's Law disclaimer
hahah
i have nothing against the jews.

this one's from 2020 but still interesting someone's looking into it.
would like to see current.

side note
one thing i can say Musk can do that MSM can't do is say "fuk you" to the sponsors.
but that's only because he doesn't listen to anyone...

side side note
Fox -> my pillow
hahahahha

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://mediaengagement.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Top-Advertisers-on-Cable-and-Nightly-Network-News-Programs-1.pdf

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 08:49:44 AM by Themightykabool »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3505 on: May 02, 2024, 08:45:08 AM »

So just like Europe.

It's not something we should emulate.

This particular law the house just passed I think it allows restricting federal funding to universities that fail to curb antisemitism while making the definition of antisemitism vague enough to include criticism of the Israeli government.  I tried to read the actual text. It's difficult to parse. It seems like it's dangerously close to first amendment territory.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3506 on: May 02, 2024, 09:30:38 AM »

I don’t know where you get that rubbish from. Fox?
Every summer France burns, and nobody is tied to Europe more

I don't watch Fox news.

I've been following your "non-crime hate incident" stuff for a few years now. I can tell you the names of people in the UK who've been arrested for saying mean things on the internet. I can tell you about people in the UK who have been fired, taken to tribunals, harassed by police, etc... for their speech. This is what I'm talking about when I say we shouldn't emulate Europe, which I always thought the UK was part of (although, I just remembered about your EU stuff, so perhaps you mean that? idk).

gnuarm

« Reply #3507 on: May 02, 2024, 01:01:05 PM »
Why arent you interested in what us other yahoos have to say?

We need an emoji for a rim shot.

gnuarm

« Reply #3508 on: May 02, 2024, 01:03:23 PM »
I haven't confirmed yet, but click the notify button, then click unnotify after it reloads. That might work.

I did and it did not work. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3509 on: May 02, 2024, 07:09:35 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/02/us/politics/antisemitism-jews-republicans-democrats-congress.html

I was a little worried that our champions of free speech might be letting us down but in comes Jewish space laser to save the day.

MTG, who is an extremely serious lawmaker, objects to this law.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican of Georgia, said she opposed the bill because it “could convict Christians of antisemitism for believing the Gospel that says Jesus was handed over to Herod to be crucified by the Jews.”

We have entered the twilight zone where the opinion of the most absurd lawmakers is actually the correct one even though they phrased it in the stupidest way possible.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 07:23:32 PM by Crouton »