Flying time

• 6 Replies
Flying time
« on: February 28, 2024, 10:35:33 PM »
I have checked expedia.com and found a non-stop flight from Santiago, Chile to Auckland, New Zealand which takes 12 hours, 40 minutes.

Using the "Modern Flat Earth Map" on this website, I calculate the distance from Santiago to Auckland to be about 14,500 miles,  I calculate that the aircraft must fly at 1144 miles per hour. I
know of no commercial airliner that flies that fast.

Have I made a mistake somewhere?

Re: Flying time
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 01:28:42 PM »
I have wondered the same thing. Interestingly enough though, the trips from Santiago to Sydney many times include layovers in Los Angeles, Texas and more. According to flat earth maps this is a direct route. If you look at a globe this route makes no sense and would waste tremendous amounts of fuel. Anyone?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 11:33:18 PM »
This non-existent flight route was made up in order to be convincing public the lie. Despite all our calls them, neither the company named Qantas nor any of the passengers who claimed to have made this journey recorded this flight. That would be a proof. It is not difficult to have your name on the flight list, you can put your name on that list for 1000 dollars. The problem is that these flights are not real.

The world is flat and the flat world map is real. If any information contradicts this, that information is incorrect. This should be the  perspective. Then things go easy.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 05:08:42 AM »
This non-existent flight route was made up in order to be convincing public the lie. Despite all our calls them, neither the company named Qantas nor any of the passengers who claimed to have made this journey recorded this flight. That would be a proof. It is not difficult to have your name on the flight list, you can put your name on that list for 1000 dollars. The problem is that these flights are not real.

The world is flat and the flat world map is real. If any information contradicts this, that information is incorrect. This should be the  perspective. Then things go easy.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/la801#3450e3be

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 09:33:10 AM »
I have checked expedia.com and found a non-stop flight from Santiago, Chile to Auckland, New Zealand which takes 12 hours, 40 minutes.

Using the "Modern Flat Earth Map" on this website, I calculate the distance from Santiago to Auckland to be about 14,500 miles,  I calculate that the aircraft must fly at 1144 miles per hour. I

Yes. Your mistake is thinking the Modern Flat Earth Map has a scale.

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 02:56:14 AM »

Your question is invalid because you're using imperial units.
But seriously though, I think you got a calculation error somewhere.
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 03:28:41 AM »
What "Modern Flat Earth Map"?

This is the only valid FE map, the bipolar map:

On this map, any and all flight times work out fine.