Not everyday you go for a walk and get hissed at!

• 5 Replies
Not everyday you go for a walk and get hissed at!
« on: April 29, 2023, 10:57:33 AM »
Any idea what snake this is?  I thought maybe a hog nosed snake.  But I think they just do the rattle thing with their tails to imitate a rattle snakes.  Then they play dead.  And make a funny smell?

This guy was all too happy to hiss, and had no interest in playing dead.  And wasn’t humored at all.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Not everyday you go for a walk and get hissed at!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 11:54:35 AM »
yeah, it looks like a hognose. When I was a kid my stepfather picked one up and it bit him. He almost passed out! We laughed about that for years.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 02:18:01 PM »

Snakes and rodents don’t really bother me.  But now I’m a little older, I definitely don’t want bit.  It’s not so much the fear of pain.  Knowing my luck, I would get some strange infection and be patient zero.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 03:10:11 PM »
Maybe you would become The Amazing Hognose Man.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 04:31:25 PM »
Already got an upturned nose and scaly skin.  Might as well have the bifurcated tongue. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 11:14:09 AM by DataOverFlow2022 »