Were-penguins IX, The Templars map.

• 106 Replies

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: Were-penguins IX, The Templars map.
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2019, 08:32:35 AM »
I've got an idea for the lovers role. Make it so that they lose if they die and win if they're the last humans alive.

Also let the lovers be on different teams. It's 2019! Penguin/villager love is real!
That's... potentially unfair for them. Unless you want to balance by telling them everyone's role and alignment, that could be fun. A high risk/high reward ally; they still want you to lose, but they know plenty of things you want to know too. Even if winning's way harder for them, they can have fun controlling the game.

Personally I still stand by a game where everyone thinks that they're the wildcard.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2019, 10:52:53 AM »
Thread's locked.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2019, 01:01:29 PM »
Thread's locked.

Good. It had to be done.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2019, 07:02:59 PM »
Agreed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2019, 03:21:05 AM »
Since lovers dead together, so they can come back together, right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2019, 03:22:44 AM »
I've got an idea for the lovers role. Make it so that they lose if they die and win if they're the last humans alive.

Also let the lovers be on different teams. It's 2019! Penguin/villager love is real!
That's... potentially unfair for them. Unless you want to balance by telling them everyone's role and alignment, that could be fun. A high risk/high reward ally; they still want you to lose, but they know plenty of things you want to know too. Even if winning's way harder for them, they can have fun controlling the game.

I think this would be an amazing idea.. 4 groups of people with different motivations, and one wildcard just wanting the world to burn..

This is an interesting question.. it might even be an answer to our current game.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2019, 03:32:19 AM »

This is an interesting question.. it might even be an answer to our current game.

Yeah. If you really have that ability, so you have to dead and bring back two "reliable, trusted" villagers back. It ensures the victory now, right? This will be interesting to see. This is wise, wise solves.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bom Tishop

« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2019, 03:37:45 AM »

Yeah. If you really have that ability, so you have to dead and bring back two "reliable, trusted" villagers back. It ensures the victory now, right? This will be interesting to see. This is wise, wise solves.  8)

I will do it just because it will be cool.

If I can't, then I will do NSS, that is guaranteed as well. We lynch the penguin today, I bring back NSS, then the NASA will kill someone tonight. Then the NASA agent is toast, they can't touch NSS without dying themselves...fate sealed.

However, I would prefer to bring back the lovers, I think that would be a fitting and romantic end.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2019, 03:39:13 AM »
Did you get my PM wise? I think I might have stumbled on something dealing with blarst... I am not 100 percent, but it could be something, or it could be a bust.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2019, 03:42:21 AM »
Did you get my PM wise? I think I might have stumbled on something dealing with blarst... I am not 100 percent, but it could be something, or it could be a bust.

You're a child have to play on kindergarden. I did not shared any of PM's with anybody and I'll not do it after that too. Yeah, I'll share the PM then you'll blame to break the game again, because you're going to lose. Get the foh! You NASA b...!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2019, 03:48:50 AM »

You're a child have to play on kindergarden. I did not shared any of PM's with anybody and I'll not do it after that too. Yeah, I'll share the PM then you'll blame to break the game again, because you're going to lose. Get the foh! You NASA b...!

Everyone has done it so far..

My theory is confirmed wise... This is a sad day for me :( wise...a sad day. (Fyi, it is only breaking the game when you share OTHER's roles publicly)..

I think I am on to something so we can make the right decision...please work with me here, otherwise I am going to have to do something I don't want to do...I really want you to be good wise...I really do!!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2019, 03:56:58 AM »
NSS has asked my role and I've said. If he would want a screen shoot so he would get it. But this is not the way I prefer, because everybody create a screen shot whatever they want. What NSS wanted, I've gave it to him. I do not understand what you trying to do at this stage. I've one vote and used it. You can still use your vote right against bullwinkle, or against me. It is not important for me, you or bullwinkle. But if you vote the bullwinkle then I'll have a right to change my mind and use my "leadership" rights. As I say, there is no difference you and bullwinkle but you've started to blame me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2019, 04:02:15 AM »
NSS has asked my role and I've said. If he would want a screen shoot so he would get it. But this is not the way I prefer, because everybody create a screen shot whatever they want. What NSS wanted, I've gave it to him. I do not understand what you trying to do at this stage. I've one vote and used it. You can still use your vote right against bullwinkle, or against me. It is not important for me, you or bullwinkle. But if you vote the bullwinkle then I'll have a right to change my mind and use my "leadership" rights. As I say, there is no difference you and bullwinkle but you've started to blame me.

It's because I think I found a glitch when I was dealing with blarst.

I need to test it, shifter already passed..he is 100 percent safe.

I need to test it with someone else to confirm, if it is real, then I can tell you 100 percent who everyone is... Right now, only you, crouton and Bullwinkle can be bad.

If you help me, we can do this. I know there are fake PMs, but I think I found a glitch (possibly, I need one more person to confirm)... I will even share the PMs from jura to me as a sign of trust.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2019, 04:04:39 AM »
Also, I haven't accused you, I have asked for your help...that is why I have not used my vote because I care about the villagers and I want to make the right choice. I have been careful with my vote all game

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2019, 04:15:09 AM »
And we have to trust your test, right? For trust your test first I have to trust you. Sharing PM is a legal forum crime. This is not the way we prefer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2019, 04:25:55 AM »
And we have to trust your test, right? For trust your test first I have to trust you. Sharing PM is a legal forum crime. This is not the way we prefer.

No it's not...it would be illegal to share my PM to you publicly without my permission.. sharing with each other is fine. We used to do it all the time before fake PMs started.

I can screen shot you my stuff, no problem... I just need your trust on this one, I need to see if this is a glitch or not, I only have two people to go off of. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you are a villager.

If you won't, I understand, I will be forced to vote against you...I just don't want it to come down to that, I want you to live if you are a villager, and I am really hoping you are.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2019, 04:35:30 AM »

No it's not...it would be illegal to share my PM to you publicly without my permission.. sharing with each other is fine. We used to do it all the time before fake PMs started.

I can screen shot you my stuff, no problem... I just need your trust on this one, I need to see if this is a glitch or not, I only have two people to go off of. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you are a villager.

If you won't, I understand, I will be forced to vote against you...I just don't want it to come down to that, I want you to live if you are a villager, and I am really hoping you are.

I did not see the PM sent to you yet. Share it us all, if you think it as legal.

To be fair, I'm deleting narrator posts everytime to prevent a mistakenly sharing it. I'm doing it every games. After sharing is lost its meaning I'm doing it after that day. So that I've not a PM shows my role. So you're free to vote me and kill an innocent. Feel free to do it. I'll be glad to get a vote of an angry NASA agent. Your start an old game type is just childish. Where is your fake photoshopped PM? I'm a master and none of NASA could deceive me. Feel free to share your PM.  :o
1+2+3+...+∞= 1